TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

Galing kay santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🀧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❀
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 9 - First drive together

3.8K 450 125
Galing kay santhiyasuresh

She wrapped up her work and stepped inside her lift to get to the parking. Anvi left early as some guest are waiting for her in her home.  She stepped out from the lift and walking towards the parking, when her mobile rang making her smile instantly.

Cupid " hasi dhekrahe ho sab, itna to mereliye kabhi nahi hasi " he pouted walking beside her.

Teju " hello "

Karan " so What my sweet heart is doing ?"

Teju blushed hearing " my sweetheart "  and replied " walking towards car, office is done "

Karan " Oh okay.. so how was the day "

Teju " Not so good. Anvi bhi chaligaye afternoon, I was alone. After Meenu di warned, not just Mrs sinha, nobody talks to me, they all think I complained about her to di, so just work and stuff "

Karan " Okay.. What will lift my girl mood now? "

Cupid " My girl.. Ahem ahem... She is my girl first Mr. Kundrra "

Teju " aap... "

Cupid " kyaaaaaaaaa " his eyes were ready to come out of socket

She blushed instantly and tried to cover up " I mean, aap kyu puchrahe hai abhi "

He bite his lips smiling seeing her red cheeks and her trying to convince him otherwise when he knew that aap was real. 

Karan " so madame tejasswi ko apni fiance chahiye abhi, is it ?"

Teju " voh mei nahi ..matlab "

She reached her car and before she could open, someone tapped her shoulder and she turned, her eyes turned wide and he chuckled, closed her open mouth. 

Teja " aap, aap yahan kya kar raheho"

Karan " Vohh meine socha, y not come and see how many girls working here and how r they "

Cupid " aiii, don't you dare.. Meine itni mehnat kiye and you want to tease my baby now "

Teja glared at him and he stiffled his laugh looking at her puffed face.

Teja " Toh Jayeye, dhekiya.. "

He laughed " oyeee fuddu, y will i come here, ofc to meet you right, then kaisa sawal hai aap yahan kya kare ho "

She pouted and he giggled, pulling her cheeks making her eyes go wide again.

Karan "one day your eyes will come out if it go wide like this often "

She looked down and he lifted her chin slowly " You look so beautiful even after a tiring day... I guess I am so lucky "

Cupid " oh don't be surprised, I was the one who teaches him all this.. "

Teju blushed and her face was all red with her constant blushing, he doesn't need to play dirty to make her sad, his soft voice and casual talks are enough for her. 

Karan stepped back " chaliye, I will drop you today "

Teju " but my car? "

Karan " hmm I will ask parvez to drop your car at your place, Will that be fine. Or we can do one more thing, how about I pick you up in morning also, so car can stay here tonight? "

She blushed more with a never ending smile  " jaise aap kahe "

Karan " Aap boliye aur hum mante hai sab aapke "

Teju pushed her hair strands behind her ears and smiled " hmm.. Bhai ko boldijiye car ko drop karane.. Aap ko subha nahi aana padega, you must be having more works in morning "

He smiled " okay mei boldunga and another thing.. Aap se badkar kuch  nahi hai hume "

Cupid " oh y he is behaving like this now.. Mujhe diabetes hojayega " cupid was blushing with his words

He turned to get his car and she released the breath she was holding on .

Teju pov " hayeee bappaa, Sach mei yeh karan kundrra haina " she was smiling so much, forgetting in his thoughts, a horn sound break her thoughts. 

Karan " Mere khayalo mei baad mei kho jana sweetheart, abhi toh samne hi hu "

Cupid " Kuch zyada nahi horaha iska"

She blushed profusely and he stepped down, he opened the door for her and she whispered a small thank you for him which was barely audible and he chuckled.

He sat on the driver seat and fowarded his hands, she frowned and blushed thinking he was asking for her hand.

Karan " Key?  Your Car key? You r having it"

Cupid face palmed himself and sat with a pout on the steering.. 

She looked down in embarrassment and gave him the keys, he gave them to parvez who nodded and went away.  She looked at other side to hide her embarrassed face. 

Karan started driving and he was looking at her time to time making her smile more. 

Teja " aap.. Aap aage dheke drive kariye "

Karan " Vahi toh kar rahehu, aapko kya laga"

Teja " Aap.. Baar baar hume dheke kar rahehai "

Cupid " kyaaa karei, aap itni beautiful hai "

Karan " hum kya karein jab itni khubsurat ladki bhaju mei beiti hai toh dyaan ussi pe hoga na "

Cupid " oh hello, before you stole my girl and now you r stealing my dialogues as well.. " he looked angry at karan

Teja blushed more and looked down not knowing what to say. After a peaceful silence,

Teja " how was your day "

Karan " Acha tha.. Office mei hi tha, no shooting "

Teja " thats nice "

Karan " tejaa "

Teja " haan "

Karan " will you give me your hands so that I will never let it go, I promise"

Cupid wiping his nose with tissues " he is melting me like ice-cream, guess bhi nahi rehsakte "

She felt aww on him and he forwarded her his hands, she looked down and smiled little, She blushed and slowly forwarded her hands to him, he held her hands and entwined their fingers,

Karan whispered " They fit so perfect"

Teju " Just so perfect " she whispered back.  He held them tightly and she felt happy, she felt secured whenever he is near to her and she can sense that he is the one for her. 

Teju " Can we play some music? "

Karan " ofc sweetheart, you decide from the playlist "

Teju nodded exited and checked the playlist. He was looking at her expression which were changing every second as she looked for a perfect one.

  " milgayaaa " she screamed and he chuckled "meri maa, my ears "

Cupid was looking at her as his ear were paining from her shout. 

Teju " oops sorry "

She played the song and instantly a smile adorned his lips as she sang the lyrics.

Cupid started swinging to the music inside the car. 

Ajeeb dastaan hai yeh,
Kahan shuru kahan khatam,
Ye manzilein hai kaunsi,
Na woh samajh sake na hum

He sang the next line making her smile as she looked outside the window, she lowered the window glass a little and the breeze hit her making him smile seeing her peaceful face.

Yeh roshni ke saath kyun
Dhuaan utha chiraag se
Yeh khwaab dekhti hoon main
Ke jag padi hoon kwaab se

She repeated the lyrics prompting well with the song and he waited for the next line..

Ajib dastan hai yeh,
Kaha shuru kaha khatam
Yeh manzile hai kaunsi
Na wo samajh sake na hum.

Her heart speeded up as he sang those lines just looking into her eyes as she looked into him, the way he called her his noor through the lyrics

Mubarkein tumhe ke tum
Kisi ke noor ho gaye
Kisi ke itne paas ho
Ke sabse door ho gaye.

Ajeeb dastaan hai yeh
Kahaan shuru kahaan khatam
Ye manzile hain kaun si
Na woh samajh sakey na hum.

She waited for her turn to express her emotions to him. The lyrics depicted her emotions well, says how much she missed him this evening when no one was near her...

kisi ka pyar leke tum
naya jahaan basaaoge ,
ye shaam jab bhi aayegi
tum humko yaad aaoge.

Both sang together and ended the song in a pretty good  way and he slowly pulled the car in front of her house.

Ajeeb dastaan hai yeh,
Kahan shuru kahan khatam,
Ye manzilein hai kaunsi,
Na woh samajh sake na hum

She was just looking at him and he smiled, he was feeling something with her staring which he never felt before.

Karan " Tejaa "

She looked away and then realized that they reached her house. She smiled and pushed the bang beside her ears and the jhumka dangling taking away his heart. She opened the car to go but felt a tug and that made her realize that he was still holding her hand. She looked at him and he had a playful smile making he blush. 

Karan " jaana nahi? "

She blushed " aap haat chodiye "

He bite his lips " nah.. I promised that I will never leave your hands "

Teja " haww toh mei kaise jau "

Karan " hawww voh mujhe kaise pata hoga "

Teja looked down biting her lips " please chodiye na "

Karan " mujhe kya milega agar jaane diya toh "

Teja looked down " kya chahiye "

Karan " Hmm "

Her heart was speeding fast with some expectation and he smiled softly at her " will you wake me up at 5 am tomo, voh I have a online meeting at that time and I am not used to wake up that early. So kya aap hume utadenge ?"

She felt aww on his cute demand and nodded " jii, I will wake you up, isme kya baat hai.. "

He smiled and let her go, she closed the door and he opened and came outside from the car . She looked at him " andhar nahi aana? "

Karan " Not today, next time... Aap jao"

She turned to go but came in front of him and he frowned , she was trying to do something but she was hesitating, he waited for her to initiate and she took a deep breath and held his hands, he held them tightly.

Cupid " my cuties, stop giving me single feels, destiny didi, mujhe bhi girlfriend chahiye "

Teja " hmmm...thank you for coming to pick me up.. I... Was.. Really missing.. You and aapne dil kush kardiya aakar.. I... M so.. Happy... Aap bohot achi ho.. "

Karan smiled " I miss you as well, not just a minute but everytime I miss you when u r not near me. I don't know what this feeling is and I don't want to name it unless we r sure about it but I m sure we will reach that phase and then, no one will be able to stop us from there. "

She nodded with a smile and whispered " good night "

Karan "Good night sweet heart "

Teja " Text me when you reach home "

Karan nodded and she turned to leave, he was waiting there till she went inside and left after that. 

Destiny " chotu, aaja idhar..done for the day "

Cupid "didi, mujheee girlfriend chahiyee "

Destiny " The one who acts cupid will always be single in life " she laughed and cupid pouted more.

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story.

Thank you so much for all the love and support you guys have been showering on this story

SANTHIYA SURESH

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.9K 4.9K 43
Book 1 of the Destined Series Away from the crowd in the corner of the place, stood a man dressed up in a proper traditional look with a bottle in h...
23.5K 3.8K 25
A tale of innocent love ft Veer and Tara with our tejran cameo He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he saw her and that innocence captured his...
99.6K 15.8K 55
" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he said looking straight into her eyes and...
59.2K 6.8K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❀️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...