Betrayed Trust

By Marwa_Hussaini6

Rachel Sinclair is an enchating 18yr old girl. who hails from a very wealthy family. she has everything a gir... More

Disclaimer
Character's Aesthetic
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Aesthetic
Chapter 12
SNEAK PEAK
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

137 18 4
By Marwa_Hussaini6

(𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙)

"What!! He didn't pick you up and even made u wait 1hr!!" Ashley yelled after hearing Rachel. They were currently walking to their bio class after gym class.

Rachel shared yesterday's dinner unexpected experience with Ashley.

Ashley was dumbfounded after hearing it.

"He was busy Ash." Rachel defended him. Ashley looked at her weirdly.

"Busy my ass. That's not the way to treat a lady when ur the one apologizing. How can u even forgive him so easily Rachel." She shook her head disappointed at her Best Friend.

"He truly seemed sorry for that Ash." She tried to make her friend understand. But Ashley was in no mood for that.

" U are better than this. He should have canceled all his meetings, he gave u his word. Least he could do was bring some flowers with him." Ashley was said angrily.

Some girls saw them and waved in their direction. Making them wave back.

"ok next time if he does something like this again i wont forgive him easily. If i even get that chance." Rachel signed. Last 2 weeks has been magical for her. They danced she flet sparks, they had dinner she was captivated, they threw compliments at eachother.

Does this mean something? Did he felt the sparks? Was he captivated when looking at her? Did he felt breathless when thinking about her? Because she surely felt it all.

Today morning she got a message from him saying they should do it again as he enjoyed her company making her dance a little.

"U better. If i was in ur place i would have punched him and give him my middle finger."

"Let's see if u would do the same just as u said. when Axel does the same." Rachel smirked because Ashley immediately shut up.

"The same message goes for u too Ash. Punch and give ur middle finger if my brother does the same." Ashley gave her a thumbs up and entired their bio class.

They sat at their seats at the back and Nancy was their too. She was flirting with a boy who was Co Captain of the football team, Edward's best friend. He had tan skin, black hairs and dark brown eyes, he was around 5'8.

Across the room Hannah and Rachel's eyes meet. Hannah gave her a fake smile trying to make it look truthful. Rachel just averted her gaze. Hannah awkardly turned away.

Rachel's eyes landed on Edward's form. He was sitting with a girl and his popular friends. He seemed to be flirting with her. Must be his new flavor of the week Rachel thought and turned her attention to her friends.

One of his friends saw Rachel looking at them so he whispered something to Edward making him look back at her.

The teacher entered the class and his Best friend went over his seat. Edward also turned back a smirk played on his lips.
~~~~~~

Rachel came home after school and saw her phone in the living room sitting on couch scrolling through phone.

"Hi mom." Her mother looked up and smiled at her.

"Hi sweetie how was ur day." Jelena asked her daughter.

"It was okayish ig." She replied with a shrug.

"Go and freshen up and if u have plans for tonight cancel it all." Rachel raiswd her brow.

"Why?"

"We're having family dinner today and i even invited Bianca over." Jelena continued scrolling. Rachel was bothered at Bianca will be there too.

"Mom Bianca is not even our Family." She exasperated. Jelena meerily looked at her daughter and put her leg over the other.

"I know but she is Axel's girlfriend." Rachel shook her head and wenr upstairs.

She went into bathroom and freshen up and decided to take a small nap.

After 30 mins she woke up and went into kitchen looking for some snacks.

There rows of snacks was kept like a buffet. Everday the snacks changes and today it consists of varies kind of organic smoothies, fruit platter, premium chocolates, some healthy chips, sandwiches, pizza with dips and much more.

A maid came forward and politely asked Rachel what she wanted.

"Umm fruit platter, pizza and coke." She said and the maid nodded. Rachel went to her room knowing that her snacks will be delivered there.

She sat on her bed when Ashley called.

"Hey boo let's hit the club tonight."Ashley's carefree voice entered through the phone.

"No Ash i can't. We're having family dinner today." Rachel said. She heard a knock and gave the permission to enter.

It was the maid with a snack tray that Rachel requested. She kept the tray beside her bed, bowing slightly she went away gentely closing the door.

"Ohh but i really wanted to go with u. Can u convice ur parents to let u off today." Ashley tried to persuade her.

"I can't Ash and u know who's coming." Rachel asked her friend to guess. Gulping down the dragon fruit.

"Silas?" Ashley thought it must be Silas thats why Rachel dosen't wanna come.

"No. Guess again." Rachel just wanted to see Ashley's reaction after she takes Bianca's name.

"Umm then a dashing hot celebrity." Rachel denied.

"No Ash. Think again."

"Is it your sugar daddy." Ashley chuckled at her own joke.

"No shit sherlock" rachel replied back sarcastly.

"Fyi its Bianca who's coming." Rachel cut the call wanting to eat her pizza in peace after dropping a bomb on her.

She finished her pizza and the maid took the tray from there. Rachel decided to go and swim in the pool in the mansion.

She changed inside her washroom and came out wearing a three piece swinwear,

went towards the swimming pool which was in inside part of the mansion. The maids and butler didn't raise their heads in her direction, as she passed them. She entered and removed her shrug, keeping it on the chair beside her.

𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡'𝙨 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧.

𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙡

She and her brother learned swimming at a young age. It was frowned upon in these families if u didn't know basic stuff.

She dipped her feet and checked the temparature, it was normal so she dived with elegance and finesse. Her strokes are smooth and powerful as she moves through the water with grace.

She swims for 40 minutes and climmed out the water using pool ladder and laid down on the sunlounger. She took some magazines and browsed it.

"It's time for shopping." She said as she dreamily looked at diamond jewellry.

She decided it was time to go, so she wore her shrug and went to her room.

She changed into black sundress and decided to study a little. She took out her Chemistry notes and tried to solve some problems. She frowned every while and then, she continued studying for almost 2 hours.
.
.
.
It was time for dinner and Rachel was sitting in the living room as per her Mothers orders. Her Dad was in his office saying he will come few minutes before dinner. She was responding to her mother every now and then.

They heard a car arriving infront of their house. Soon Axel came out followed by Bianca and entered the Mansion. He was wearing black shirt and pants alongside a watch. Bianca was dressed in a maroon bodycon dress that seemed too tight for her. She was clinging to Axel's body whereas Axel seemed irritated by her.

'It was a bad idea to invite her' Rachel thought shaking her head slightly looking at Bianca.

Jelena smiled unimpressed seeing Bianca dressed in such a tight dress but still went ahead and greeted them.

Axel hugged his mother kissing her forehead.

"U don't visit us often Axel. I just get to see in events now." Jelena said to her son sadly and Axel looked at her softly.

"I have been busy but i'll try to visit u often Mom. I missed u too." He said smiling and kissed her cheek.

" Don't be hard on ur self honey." To this Axel nodded.

Her mother motioned Rachel to come forward and greet them. Rachel was happy to see her brother.

she greeted him and gave a fake smile to bianca. Bianca too smiled trying to look genuine and they  all sat down on the sofas.

"Where's dad mom?" Axel asked not seeing his father.

"He's inside his office." Axel nodded and stood up.

"i'll go and greet him." He went towards his father's office.

" U have a very lovely mansion Mrs Sinclair." Bainca told her admiring the luxurious mansion everyone dream to have.

"You can call me Jelena, Bianca."

"Ok Jelena." Bianca said Rachel just kept quiet opening and closinf apps and giving side eye every now and then.

"So how's modelling for u, was it your passion?"

"Well my mother insisted i get into it. She called her contacts and they gave a gig. I nailed it of course." Bianca said proudly as if she worked hard. Jelena's smile dropped a little.
-----------
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧?

𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨.

𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝?

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 1.1K 37
Asher Castillo -the heir of one of the most Powerful mafia gangs in the world. He's cold hearted, ruthless, and doesn't fall in love. He's broken and...
34.1K 517 88
Samantha is a gorgeous and innocent woman, who has a long-time boyfriend, Liam. However, Liam suddenly broke her heart into pieces, which made her wo...
306K 8.3K 45
Victoria Hale had everything she ever wanted in life. She was the daughter of a multi-millionaire, with a loving family. Every girl wanted to be her...
28.5K 456 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...