First impressions

Od LouieChewi666

My first MHA x Reader Fanfiction, constructive criticism welcome, please be kind. thank you. This ongoing, so... Více

First Impressions
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Qualify or Fail
Part 7: Memories to Music Madness
Chapter 8: A Little Love
CHAPTER 9: Tears and Reunions
Quick notes
Birthday Bullets
Chapter 11: Blades and Bloodshed
Chapter 12: Unbreakable
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Eri, The Lost Princess
Chapter 15: Music To Sooth the Aching Sole
Chapter 18: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Bonus Chapter: Smash or Pass Game
Chapter 17: Christmas Part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Comedy of Laundry Errors
Mineta Drama, Chapter 22
Character Update Part 23
CHAPTER 24: NABU ISLAND Part 1: -
Nabu Island Part 2

chapter 5

3 0 0
Od LouieChewi666

Chapter 5: Burying Love & Lost and Moving on

The morning of the funeral, darkened clouds threatened to open the heavens, like the floodgates overflowing with their tears. It wasn't long before the droplets descended drastically drenching all that it touched.

Fumikage was waiting in the common Room, in one of his best suits. He was talking to some of his class friends.

Fumikage: "The funeral starts at ten, I just hope that it all goes smoothly for Louie. I have a lot of respect for her father." He said solemnly.

Shoji: "You must really love Louie, huh? Don't think about the service, just be there for her and her new mother?" He answered his friend with a one arm hug.

Midoria: "Louie is lucky to have you, Tokoyami. The others all know about her situation too, and is showing their support in any way possible." He Spoke proudly.

Elsewhere, Louie was finished getting ready. Taking one last look in the mirror, she adjusted her veil on her small gothic pillar box hat. Her pinned-striped black fitted dress with a black leather waist clincher. On her hands and wrists; a pair of black leather cuffs on her wrists and a pair of assassins' leather gloves. Louie picked up her matching handbag and black trench coat in one hand and the special rose for her father in the other, Louie made her way the common room.

In the common room, her friends had gathered for her in support. Fumikage heard her footsteps, and stood tall and proud for her, earning a lot of respect from the guys. Louie had arrived and was touched by everyone's kind gestures, each giving a hug or their condolences to her. The last person she expected to say something of kind words was Bakugo. He stepped forward and held out his hand to her for to shake. As she took it, and Shaked it he said politely to her,

Bakugo: "Louie, sorry about your dad. Be strong, ok?"

Louie: "Thank you Bakugo, I can respect that, coming from you." Louie said to kindly.

Turning her attention to the rest of the class she bowed, to them showing her gratitude. Fumikage held out his hand to her and they left.

Louie was silent yet poised through the service, but when it was time to say the final goodbye to her father, her tears fell down her cheeks. Fumikage held her close and even held onto Agent Fauna, Louie's new mother for support. He cried a few tears for the man he had come to respect as a future father-in-law/ family member. At the end, some of Mr Chewie's work colleagues and precinct staff, came to give Louie their condolences, and told her if there was any help she needed, just to let them know. She bowed to them at their kindness.

Sandra suggested to Louie they needed a drink, so they went to a café near the U.A. Fumikage offered to pay for the drinks, as they found a table near the window. They watched as the rain returned; pattering against the window and covering every surface in a silverish glow. Fumikage had returned with a tray full of heir drinks orders, distributing them to the respected orders. They didn't speak at first, just savouring the silence before Sandra Fauna-Chewie spoke up to ease the tension.

Sandra: "I wanted to thank you both for helping me get through today. Especially you Tokoyami. I have the upmost respect for what you did today for Louie and I, so thank you."

Fumikage didn't know what to say at the praise he was given. He only did it to show his support to his beloved and her mother, yet he was being treated like a member of her family. He graciously excepted and bowed to her.

Fumikage: "Thank you. I hope I can ease some of the burden of today a little by being by your sides. I wanted to as you a question if I may, Mrs Fauna-Chewie ma'am, please?"

She let him, as she took a sip of her coffee.

Fumikage: "Mr Chewie gave me permission to date Louie, he also excepted me into you little family unit, could you tell me what he meant by that?"

Sandra placed her empty cup down, and looked at him squarely on, and told him the truth.

Sandra: "He meant, he has given you her blessing to marry Louie if you so wish, in your futures. Also, I have something for you both. They are letters to you, you can read them later in your dorms, or now it's up to you."

Louie and Fumikage said their thanks, and opened the letters at the same time. He placed his letter down for a moment, when he leaned forward to talk a little quieter to Sandra.

Fumikage: "That is the plan. Ma'am, would you mind if you called me by my hero's name; Tsukuyomi or by my first name Fumikage? Whichever you prefer, I won't mind."

Sandra: "I'll call you by your last name for now, ok Tokoyami."

Fumikage: "Thank you."

It was a little later, and Fumikage and Louie, saw Sandra off at the train station. Louie hugged her and told her to ring if she needed her. Fumikage got a hug too from Louie's mum, and she thanked him again for being there, and then left to catch her train home. On the way back to the dorms, the rain wasn't letting up any time soon. They both got drenched through to the skin, even with the coats they had on. Stepping into the entryway, their squelchy footsteps caught the attention of the class reps, Ida and Momo.

Momo: "Hi you two, good to see you're back. My goodness you're soaked!" She declared helping the two get to the bathrooms.

Ida: "Tokoyami, permit me to get you some dry clothes, my friend?" He asked considerately.

Fumikage looked up and gave him a nod.

Fumikage: "Would you mind if Shoji would accompany you, as he knows my room a little better. No offence."

Ida: "Glad to help. None taken." He smiled, as he escorted the soggy bird to guys bathroom.

Now dried off, Louie relaxed on the sofa and saw the cards, flowers and a small pile of gifts for her. A vase, full of hers and her father's favourite flowers, stood boldly in the middle of the table. She gasped at the kind gesture, and hugged Momo.

Louie: "Can you please say thank you, to everyone for me, for what they've done? ............ I...... thank you."

Momo hugged her back, and looked at Fumikage for an explanation.

Fumikage: "Forgive our appearances earlier, it took a dark turn..."

Louie: "Hahahahahahahahaha~" Louie burst out laughing at what her boyfriend just said.

The lights went out, Louie activated a small light on her hand, a flame to keep Dark Shadow under control. He settled on Fumikage's shoulder smirking at him, but looking at their girl, with a hypnotised reaction. He didn't rage, just stayed calm in her presence. Momo had found some candles and placed them on carefully on the sides to light up the common area. Even so much as to bring out a few torches just in case. Louie found the edge of the sofa and sat down, still sniggering before gaining some sanity back to explain herself.

Fumikage: "Louie? Are you ok, my love?" He asked tenderly taking her hand.

Louie looked deep into his luminous ruby eyes, and sighed. She could be lost in those wonderous stars, but revealed a memory from when she was kid instead.

Louie: "It was what you said a moment ago 'The weather took a dark turn' That's what happened in England one time. We were at home in the storm, one really bad one, the reports said, the electric went out. We had no power or gas, as we had a combination heating system of gas and electric. So, no gas, no electric. That night we raided the cupboards for out dinner..."

Momo: "That's unexpected."

Ida: "indeed."

Louie continued her memory.

Louie: "...... We ended up looking for things we could eat. It was rather and odd selection to say the least. Tins of custard; packets of cheese and onion crisps and a couple of tubs of chocolates we saved from Christmas, we'd saved two months earlier."

Fumikage: "Can't say that wasn't the best meal you've had, ay Louie?" He chuckled.

Louie gave him a light swat on the shoulder for his cheekiness, causing Momo to smile.

Louie: "That wasn't the worse part, we couldn't access our fridge-freezer, it went on lockdown mode. My dad was trying not to panic, instead lets out a loud fart in the middle of his panicking...... It sounded like a rusty motorboat......" Louie gets up and does some reactions. "There's me wondering where the sound came from, and here's me, sitting on the floor in front of the sofa, looking around for the noise and the smell hits me!" Louie got up animatedly, doing the actions again, as she told the story, with the facial expressions.

"All I hear is my dad going, 'What the fuck is that smell? Blames our poor rabbit, in the indoor pen, and sits down as if nothing's happened."

Fumikage: "Is it appropriate to laugh with her?" He asked his fellow class mates.

They nodded, joined in and when the laughter had subsided, silence. Ida, Fumikage and Momo stare at Louie in shock, and try not to laugh at her story. But noticed her demeaner change at the end, to somewhat melancholic state.

Louie: "That was one of the best nights with my dad. We acted like silly kids, playing hide and seek in the dark, goofing off and just being there. In the end, it will still be one of the best memories of my dad, I'll never forget."  

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

40.9K 1.3K 46
Y/n has always been looked at differently for who her father is. Even after her father died she was still treated terribly. When she gets to UA, all...
19 0 8
I screwed up my first one by accident and can't access it so I'm starting over with this one. I am a novice writer so please leave feedback/construct...
207K 5.3K 20
Y/n finished her years at U.A and is finally ready to start a new chapter in her life to become a hero. With a little bit of help, you found a job as...
413 27 12
!THIS STORY IS EXTREMELY OLD AND IS NOT THAT GOOD AND CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! This is a story about Y/N, a 16 year o...