𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮...

By liaselectriccucumber

She fell for a woman for the first time. And never looked back. 🥇-#yejisu 🥈-#yejisu 🥇-#lia More

Intro
【1】
【2】
【3】『M』
【4】
【5】
【6】 『M』
【7】
【8】
【9】
【10】
【11】『M』
【12】『M』
【13】
【14】
【15】『M』
【16】
【17】
【18】
【19】
【20】
【21】
【23】
【24】
【25】
【Epilogue】

【22】『M』

243 14 2
By liaselectriccucumber

If she was outside the guest house window, looking in. Or watching from a desktop through a camera, you would call Lia a creep for staring at the brunette for so long as she slept. Covering herself with the white sheets, she smiled and rested her head on her hand.

"Beautiful."

She wanted to reach over and push the hair out of Yeji's face gently so she could see more of it, but refrained. She knows that the other is a light sleeper. So, she only continued watching until she woke up.

"Morning, bubba." Lia corned with a smile, finally pushing Yeji's hair out of her face like she's been wanting to.

The brunette groaned and stretched, wrapping her arms around Lia's bare body and pulling her in deeply for a hug.

"Morning to you, too my love."

Skin to skin, they wanted to sleep longer in this position, "I'm so happy that my mom apologized to you."

"Me too. She's actually a pretty funny lady. Lots of funny stories."

"What she said is true, you know? I hadn't seen my family be that much of a family in too long. Finally, my dad has someone to do sports with. He asked me about your next match so he could go."

"Well, I don't have one for another week or two, I need to go to that checkup with my doctor and then my manager will start scheduling me for matches again."

"That sport scares me, you being a human punching bag and all."

"You're cute. I'll be alright. And you weren't kidding when you told me about going to the sex store, where you? And the lap dance? Because... that's why I won."

Lia giggled, "No, I wasn't kidding. Wanna go now?"

"YES! Breakfast first, but after that, yes!"

They had breakfast with Munyeong, John was already off to the firm for work. They had mainly fruits with honey per Lia's recommendation and everyone enjoyed it. Then they continued talking until it was noon and the nearest sex store was open.

"It's noon! It's open, c'mon, we have to get ready!" Lia said, nearly pulling Yeji out of the living room from her mother.

"Get ready for where?" Munyeong questioned, she had work to do, but she was having fun talking to the girls.

"We're just going out..." Yeji said vaguely as Lia dragged her to the front door.

"I promised her the sex store if she won yesterday, so that's where we're going, bye mom! Love you!" Lia shouted quickly and before Munyeong could respond they were out of the main house and on their way to the guest house.

The blonde got dressed in something rather formal for the place they were going, but she was known for this anyway. She's never really liked simple; she wore nothing but red for her whole childhood for crying out loud.

She didn't do much with her hair, it was a bit messy from the night before, but after she showered it dried into its natural, layered, wavy state. Her makeup was natural for the most part, just a simple look to enlighten her clear skin, heart shaped lips, and big round eyes. The boldest part of her look was undoubtedly the blue contacts she decided to wear and her white off-the-shoulder maxi dress.

And with those adorable fluffy white ugg slides that she wears so often to non-formal things, she paired it with the rest of her look. Then she topped it off with a black VSL shoulder bag.

She smiled to herself proudly when she realized her assumptions about the brunette's outfit were correct. She knew it would at least have a long coat and loose pants and she was exactly right. Honestly, she could have predicted the black turtleneck as well.

The thing about Yeji wearing double long sleeves is that if it gets chilly enough, she can offer her coat to her.

"Hello, my beautiful, handsome, oppa." Lia teased, hugging Yeji softly and combing her brown hair back to see her face better.

"Oh, the flashbacks!" Yeji whined, holding Lia's waist and grabbing it firmly. "The fact that I actually liked it."

"I remember you telling me that." Lia giggled, she could just sense Yeji's next words from the way she was looking at her.

"You look unreal, Lia. Like a Barbie doll. Goodness, I can't look at you. You're too beautiful! You gotta stop!"

"Is it the contacts?"

"The contacts help, but you're just... a dream. I want to rub it in everyone's faces that you're mine."

"Wow, we feel the same way. Only, I want to keep looking at you."

Eventually, they left to be driven over to the sex store, it was a little awkward giving the chauffeur the direction, but everything was professional.

As rich people, they forgot that the day after Thanksgiving is Black Friday, a holiday for the poor-upper middle-class society to go absolutely fucking crazy for not as crazy sales all around the countries. So, when they saw that the place was a bit more crowded than they anticipated they almost didn't want to go in. Especially since Yeji is someone who is sometimes recognized because of her mom.

But they went in anyway, doubting that they'd run into any problems.

They walked in, hand-in-hand, and immediately Yeji told Lia that they will both need baskets which made Lia shyly chuckle and grab baskets for them both.

"You wanna do individual shopping first for like ten minutes and then shop together after?" Lia pitched.

"Ok, now you spend a lot of time in that lingerie section, I'm looking forward to that tonight."

So, Lia went straight to the lingerie section, her fair skin fit almost any color, but she knows which ones suit her the best. She was most nervous for whatever it was that Yeji was putting in her basket. That woman is so experienced, and she seems to love making Lia explore that same universe.

"The things going through her mind right now, goodness. Do I wanna know?" Lia chuckled to herself, finding all kinds of nice sets that she knew Yeji would love on her. She knows that Yeji loves her waist and hips, not necessarily how thin she is, but her natural body shape, which is an hourglass.

But she was right, she didn't want to know the things that Yeji was thinking about on the other side of the store, looking at all the props and toys...

"Would she be open to strap? I should have asked her." She questioned herself, she also didn't know what size Lia's max was and how nasty she was willing to get. No doubt she's had a lot of sex, but what kind of sex?

It seemed like she was open to trying new things, but her partner was always the one to fuck things up. Well, that is not Hwang Yeji.

"I'm sorry..." A woman suddenly approached the brunette, a recording phone in her hand. "Are you Yeji Hwang? Your mom is LiWen?"

Yeji grew incredibly red and shy; this woman was recognizing her at a sex store with a large sky-blue strap in her hands and a basket full of many other things.

"Oh-u-uh, I am... That's me."

"Agh!!" The woman squealed, "I'm a big fan of both you and your mom! I went to your first match this season, you did soo good. It's kind of odd to meet you here, but I'm glad I met you! Could I get a picture?"

"Um, sure?"

Yeji quickly posed for the picture awkwardly, doing a peace sign and smiling until the pictures were over.

"Thank you so much! Don't worry, I don't plan on sharing them because of the background and our baskets... Oh- are you sure this is what you're looking for? This is the one that you wear, like what lesbians wear. I should know, I am one..." The woman commented on the strap in Yeji's hands...

Yeji looked down at it, a bit stunned that the fan would just point that out.

"Don't be shy about it, I mean what goes on in here, stays in here. I'm just helping you out, so you don't buy the wrong thing."

"No, I have the right thing. I'm lesbian."

"Oh... I-I thought your twin was the one who was gay-"

"We both are. Openly."

"But you have a boyfriend, don't you? I saw it on TMZ! You were caught with some dude."

"Nope. I have a girlfriend. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to keep shopping for her." Yeji gestured at the section of straps she was in and turned away to dismiss the conversation.

"You have a girlfriend??"

Yeji raised her eyebrows, trying to hide her frustration, she just wanted to shop in peace. "Yup... you have a good day now, ma'am."

"That's a shame, I'm single right now and we met here of all places, doesn't it feel... I don't know. Meant to be?"

"Nope. And I'm trying to shop alone for right now, so could you leave me to it-"

"I'm just saying... I don't see a girlfriend anywhere."

"... Just because you don't see something, doesn't mean it's not there! Now please leave me alone." Yeji showed the woman her lock screen, which was a picture of her and Lia kissing in her bed together, fully clothed, by the way.

The woman finally backed off, leaving Yeji alone and basically leaving the store in a huff. She was probably just a gold-digger anyway.

Yeji shook her head, trying to huff out her frustration and find Lia so they could just shop together.

'I know I'm attractive but holy shit, this is why I hate people.' she thought to herself.

Then another reason for her to hate people stumbled upon her eyes as she found Lia being spoken to by some guy in the lingerie section. Probably one of those creeps who comes into the store to court ladies.

"I think this would look good on you, real good. Don't you think? You could buy two, have this so-called girlfriend of yours join us and then we could all come back to my place. I find the whole lezzy thing to be hot-"

"Can you shut the fuck up and leave me alone. Geez." Lia was clearly annoyed, not scared, just annoyed. Yeji's taught her many things in terms of self-defense, she knows she's capable of protecting herself.

"Aye don't be rude, I'm just trying to-"

Yeji glared at the whole situation, approaching the man from behind, now she could see just how close he was to Lia and he smelled like absolute shit.

"Baby, should we shop together now?"

The man smirked, hearing another woman's voice. He expected for this girlfriend to look more like Lia, well he's in for a rude awakening because Yeji is no dress-wearing softie. From Lia, it'd surprise people that she can pack such a punch. From Yeji, you know just from looking at her that she is not someone to mess with. That and this man was only like 5'6.

He turned around, his smirk wiped off his face when his eyes had to go up in order to make cowering eye contact with the other woman.

"Oh, thank god! This man won't leave me alone and he smells like garbage."

They both could sense that Yeji already wasn't in a good mood, so Lia clung onto her arm and the man backed off.

"Aight, I'm sorry." He said, annoyed that he had to admit defeat. He left the store, and the couple was glad that he didn't make things complicated by making a scene.

"Are you ok?" Lia asked.

"Yeah, some lady kept hitting on me and then seeing that just pissed me off. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. He didn't touch me or anything. I wanna keep shopping. Look at this set I found!" The blonde showed Yeji a very sexy set, and instantly, Yeji's mood was boosted.

"God... you would look so sexy in that, baby."

"I know! Omo- W-what is this? Wah! What is all of this! Ooo!" Lia seemed amused by the strap and all the other things in Yeji's basket. That was good, it meant that she was open to it rather than weirded out by it.

"What do you think of all of it?"

"I never played around like this before... oh?" Lia pulled out sparkly handcuffs, looking up at Yeji.

"Hehe, you would look good." Yeji said to excuse herself.

"I'm willing to try it with you." Lia shrugged, giggled and put everything back in Yeji's basket.

They shopped together as planned, mainly staying in the lingerie section. Yeji questioned if Lia was planning to give her a lap dance or a fashion show, she honestly didn't prefer one over the other, as long as she's wearing this stuff and will not have it on later.

The rest of the day, they spent at the house, playing around, speaking with Munyeong and John once they finally finished work for the day. But when everyone went off to their quarters for bed, that was when the bags of things they purchased were put to good use.

Lia had Yeji choose the set for her to wear for tonight, but Yeji didn't want it to be that simple. "How am I supposed to know which one suits you best?" She questioned, looking at the bag.

Lia grinned, getting the hint. "Very well," She said, pulling out the chair from the desk at the corner of the room and sitting Yeji down in it. The chair faced the closet door from across the room, giving Yeji a full view every time Lia comes in and out. "Sit here, no waiting on your phone, no leaving this chair, no talking, just sit."

Yeji grinned, completely excited. She watched Lia connect her phone to the speakers in the room's ceiling and play sensual music at a comfortable volume, enough to engulf the room with sexual vibes.

The blonde disappeared into the closet, turning on the light and closing the door. The first set was completely black, just a lace thong with a matching bralette then there were matching gloves that stopped above her elbows. She wore tall black heels as well, already knowing that this would be too simple for Yeji's pick. It's more something to wear underneath clothes for an unexpected quickie.

She left the closet, something about the way Yeji's whole demeanor weakened made her feel a dangerous seductive power. Slowly, she approached the brunette until she was standing right in front of her. Yeji's hungry eyes pranced up and down Lia's beautiful body, she reached her hands up to touch her, and that's when Lia held her finger up and shook her head slowly.

"There's rules to be followed, Yeji." She started, her voice deep and authoritative. She leaned over to meet Yeji's eyes, knowing that Yeji would have trouble focusing on Lia's eyes when her breasts are spilling over the bralette. "Hey!" Lia scolded her, snapping her finger to get her to look up rather than anywhere but her eyes. "What did I just say? Or were you too busy paying attention to everywhere else?"

Yeji had never seen this side of Lia, but she liked it. Her body pumped with adrenaline, her core throbbing, "You said there's rules to be followed." she grinned as she answered.

"That's right, rule one: you can watch me, but you can't touch me. Rule two: no speaking unless I allow it or you wanna tell me that set is the one you want. Once I'm done, then you can touch me, Yeji. Only then can you touch me."

Yeji leaned back, looking up as Lia stood up straight and turned to change into the next set in the closet. She played with her tongue in her mouth and shook her head, staring shamelessly at that ass of Lia's until the blonde closed the door.

Lia almost wanted to take extra long getting changed into the new sets, just to tease the other woman. But trying the lingerie one was not the main event, this was just so they could get to the lap dance that she promised.

And she only had to try one three sets until it got the fourth and Yeji was sold on it. Of course, it was a powdery blue and white, more chaotic than the others before it as well. The bralette was simple, the base color being off white with light blue silk accents all over, the outline being light blue as well. The bottoms appeared more like a harness than underwear. The light blue outline sculpting up her waist until her belly button and connected to it were matching garters around each thigh. Then around her neck was a light blue choker, a gold pendant in the very middle for decoration.

Keeping her heels on like she had the entire time, she watched Yeji nod with satisfaction. "This one. I don't wanna see the rest." She voiced, reaching to pull Lia into her lap by the complicated thong, but Lia stopped her.

"The rules remain even through the lap dance, Yeji." She whispered in her ear, running her hands through Yeji's hair then down her chest, listening to Yeji's breath get heavier as she dragged her hands further and further down, her head falling back so she could embrace the feeling of being touched. "You like when I tease you like this, Yeji?"

Yeji shook her head weakly, "No." She almost chuckled bitterly, "You drive me fucking crazy, Lia." she said huskily, just wanting to drag Lia over to the bed and touch her fucking everywhere that this lingerie will allow her.

"Mmm." Lia moaned, smiling proudly to herself and biting Yeji's ear before standing up. Her dark eyes tore Yeji apart, she noticed Yeji gripping the sides of the chair hard to stop herself from touching her. "I've never done this before. I hope I'm good enough for you." Lia cooed, her voice already needy as she began swaying her hips to the music, letting it carry her body for her.

Yeji wanted to curse, looking at those wide hips move, but she can't talk.

Lia hands began spreading up and down her body, one hand going to her hair and the other slowly gliding in between her tits all the way down to her sex. "Mmm." She moaned, moving more bravely as she got more comfortable with this.

"I can't imagine how badly you want to touch me right now, Yeji..." She taunted, knowing Yeji must have been losing her mind already.

Circling Yeji slowly, she stopped right behind her, putting her hands down on her shoulders and feeling her whole-body shudder with goosebumps. "Not easy, I know." Lia sighed, trying to ease the other by caressing her arms through her turtleneck. "Once this song is done playing two times over, that's when you can touch me. That's when you can have me, Yeji."

The brunette moved her hands to her lap, squeezing, trying to contain herself. Lia smirked at Yeji's desperate sighs, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back to they could stare at one another. So badly, Lia wants to kiss those pink lips. So badly she wants to give Yeji just a slither of what she wants. But she didn't do it.

She only hovered incredibly close, letting their breath collide in the air. Yeji licked her lips in anticipation, getting even more puzzled when Lia swiftly put herself onto her lap, keeping their faces just as close.

"Fuck, I love this song." Lia threw her head back, giving Yeji a view of her neck and chest, she began grinding onto Yeji's lap, gripping onto Yeji's shoulders.

'Fucking christ this woman wants me to die tonight, doesn't she?' Yeji thought to herself, forcing herself to keep her hands at her sides as Lia grinded on her. It seemed like Lia just wanted to use Yeji for one round, just to put the brunette through more hell. What's more tortuous than Lia climaxing on Yeji but not letting Yeji touch her?

So, she spread Yeji's legs a bit wider and positioned herself to only sit on one and dry hump it shamelessly. "Ahh... fuck-" Lia gasped, wanting to climax quickly because the song just looped over, which meant that once it ends, Yeji is officially allowed to touch her.

She fell forward in pleasure, gripping Yeji's shoulder with one hand and letting the other go into Yeji's pants and thong.

"Ah-" Yeji moaned in surprise, not expecting it, gripping the chair even harder, her fingers were cramping intensely.

Just like she was pleasuring herself, she was pleasuring the brunette under her, trying to keep a steady pace with her fingers as she lost herself in sensational emotions.

"Mmm...ye-Yeji..." Lia whimpered, grinding faster as she felt herself climax, she felt Yeji's heavy breathing against her hot skin and heard her moans as well. She could just stop everything and claim that Yeji broke the rules, but moaning isn't talking, is it? "Dammit..." The blonde cried, finding herself in a paradox. She really wants Yeji to touch her, and she realizes that it'll be so much harder to climax without having her hands on her.

She forced herself to go faster, imagining Yeji's hands touching her, caressing her thighs, holding her waist and keeping them moving so she didn't stop grinding herself on Yeji's thigh. The brunette's moans began getting louder yet weaker, her head falling back completely, she was just as close as Lia was and that was enough to drive Lia over the edge.

"Ahh! Yeji...mmm." The blonde gasped, and Yeji hearing Lia moan her name was enough to tip her over as well. So, at the same time they grew weak, getting absolutely owned by a euphoric pleasure.

Lia fell forward onto Yeji's chest, slowly down both her hips and her fingers, catching her breath and letting Yeji catch hers.

The song was almost over, so she took her hands out of Yeji's pants and licked them clean just for her. "God, you taste amazing." The blonde moaned further, "When the song is over, what are you gonna do to me hm? Are you gonna throw me onto that bed and pound my lights out with one of those toys you bought earlier? Are you gonna tie me up and make me take it like I just made you take it?"

With the look she discovered in Yeji's eyes, it seemed like none of those things exactly hit the spot of what Yeji planned to do to her. Oh goodness, what was she in for?

The song ended and Yeji couldn't help but grin, she lifted Lia by her thighs as she stood up and threw her down onto the bed. Lia giggled playfully, but she knew she was in for it.

"Can I just quickly say... I love you!" Lia said suddenly.

"Oh, you think that's gonna save you or something? I love you too, now let me show you." Yeji said back with a laugh.

a/n - I want to apologize in advance. thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 314 34
she was having a hard time trusting new people but he managed to break through her walls way sooner than anticipated. tommyinnit x fem!oc
15.5K 488 24
He fell in love for the first time, she fell in love forever
1.6K 104 20
Seeing her there, with that perfect smile that takes you to the same sky, as beautiful as it is forbidden. How can I explain to my best friend that I...