𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮...

By liaselectriccucumber

She fell for a woman for the first time. And never looked back. 🥇-#yejisu 🥈-#yejisu 🥇-#lia More

Intro
【1】
【2】
【3】『M』
【4】
【5】
【6】 『M』
【7】
【8】
【9】
【10】
【11】『M』
【12】『M』
【13】
【14】
【16】
【17】
【18】
【19】
【20】
【21】
【22】『M』
【23】
【24】
【25】
【Epilogue】

【15】『M』

318 16 3
By liaselectriccucumber

Double Update: Part 2 of 2

They woke up hours later, and it was around 10 pm. Lia was first, Yeji seemed to be out like a light. The blonde had no intentions of waking up the brunette, so she only laid in silence and played with her clothing. Yeji's white t-shirt and black sweatpants.

She sighed, feeling too comfortable, yet she didn't want to sleep anymore. She wanted to stay just like this. With Yeji's arm wrapped over her, holding her side tightly. And Lia's head of healthy hair resting over Yeji's shoulder.

Her hands couldn't help but roam around, not sexually, just a desire to touch skin. Putting one hand underneath Yeji's shirt, she could never get tired of feeling the fine lines there.

Yeji snorted, suddenly lifting her head to look down at what was going on down there. "Ah, I'm ticklish!" She almost laughed, but her throat was too dry.

"Sorry, I didn't know. You're ticklish? I'm not."

"You're not ticklish? How are you not ticklish? Who isn't ticklish?" Yeji gasped, sitting up gently in the bed, making Lia sit up as well. She suddenly tickled Lia on her sides and long behold, she didn't laugh or even flinch.

"I'm not ticklish."

"You're crazy." Yeji groaned as she stretched, sitting behind Lia and hugging her tightly, resting her head on her shoulder. "Will you stay for the rest of the night? I know you probably have things to do, but just your presence is enough for me."

Lia caressed Yeji's head on her shoulder, looking over with the deepest smile , they began swaying side to side lightly. "Of course I'll stay with you, Yeji. What will we do though? No going out, nothing crazy, no sex... this is a totally new world for us."

"There's a bunch we can do, baby. Trust me."

Abandoning the upstairs, they only used the downstairs. Pulling out every board game the apartment held, they ordered pizza and ate chocolate covered strawberries to strictly have their High School Musical moment.

"Anggg, how do you keep getting sevens!" Yeji whined. They were playing Sorry and she had to admit that her chances of winning were looking like just that. Sorry.

"Just my luck. Hehe." Lia giggled happily, putting yet another one of Yeji's pawns in the blue 'start' bubble so that she could switch places with her own pawn that used to be in her color's start spot.

Yeji sighed playfully, "Winner gets the last chocolate covered strawberry... I may begin praying." She said as she drew her card. A two. She loved two's! Not only can she pull one of her pawns out of the start bubble, she can pull another card. "Yess! Alright I just need an 8 to get Bobby home. C'mon! Lemme get into my good luck board gaming pose I made specifically for when I play with others on the floor." She laid on her side, propping herself up on her elbow.

"That's the good luck pose?" Lia teased.

Yeji drew her card and showed Lia with a smirk, it was an eight, "Well it worked, didn't it?"

"That card would have been there whether you changed positions or not!"

"Or would it? We'll never know now. Ha! Now we're tied with two pawns at home!"

"Oh I'm so scared!" Lia said sarcastically, starting another slice of Hawaiian pizza. They got two pizzas, both large, one with all alfredo sauce, mozzy cheese, spinach and tomatoes, the other half cheese half Hawaiian, but they gave half the alfredo pizza to Hyunjin. Then Lia literally put hot cheetos on the cheese slices of pizza that were hers, Yeji thought she was a mad woman, but she tried it for herself and it's actually not too bad.

Lia giggled as she pulled away from the pizza, but the hot cheese followed her mouth creating a long cheese pull.

"Omo... daebak." Yeji laughed, completely amused.

Lia kept biting the cheese into her mouth but the cheese was two stretchy. So, Yeji crawled over and pulled the cheese from the pizza, guiding it into Lia's mouth. She giggled at the blonde's cuteness. Lia was a little bit of a mess, she was whiny, not ticklish and completely obsessed with hot cheetos. She's a fashion major who looks cute all the time and is obsessed with pastel colors and the color sky blue. She's clingy, extremely soft and warmhearted, and can beat a good punch when necessary. And as of right now, her mouth is a little covered with chocolate, her fingertips red with hot cheeto dust, and she has little stains of tomato and alfredo sauce on her hands. Yet she is the person Yeji wants to be with for a very, very long time. As long as time will allow it.

Anyone could see from a mile away, all the adoration Yeji looked at Lia with. What they have is what everyone is looking for. How they look at each other proves that love is real, even if they have yet to say it out loud yet.

"I lo-" Yeji almost said, but a knock at the door interrupted them. "I'll get it."

"Are you sure? I can get it, sit back down!" Lia intervened, putting her pizza down.

"Ani, you have chocolate all over your mouth." Yeji teased.

"Ahhh that's why the pizza tasted sweeter than usual." Lia said to herself.

Yeji answered the front door, stunned to see her mom and dad right there looking like they came straight from a business meeting. "Mom? Dad?" Yeji said in shock, her eyes doubling in size.

"Aigoooo, nae sarang!! Look at her jaw, it's a little swollen. Aish! These bruises! I knew I didn't like that sport, so violent, gang violence too. I'm not even surprised. We came all the way from our business in Singapore just to check on you! Where is Hyunjin?" Her mom, Haewen gushed and her dad, Lim, agreed. Not exactly in the same way, but he did.

Haewen walked in and smothered her daughter with gentle hugs and kisses. "Mom!! Slobber!" Yeji whined, and her mom finally stopped.

"This is why I don't like you playing these kinds of sports! I thought you learned from high school and we agreed for you to pursue music!"

"I know Eomma! And I'm passing all my classes greatly! I just love sports too much to let them go, you know I've never been one to just sit down."

"But you got hurt, nae sarang." Haewen cupped Yeji's face and stared at her adoringly.

"I'm ok, it was to protect my girlfriend." Yeji said, her voice muffled because of how much her mom was holding her cheeks. She just looked adorable. They both gasped and looked at each other, her mom let go off her face.

"A girlfriend? You didn't tell us about that! Who is she? Who is she! Oh I need to meet her! Is she Korean? Not that there's anything wrong if she's not. You need to tell me things, nae sarang! Call her here right now. And get your brother in this foyer."

"Eomma, she's right there." Yeji pointed to the little 5'4 blonde wearing her giant hoodie and sweats sitting on the floor, her mouth still covered in chocolate.

The couple stared, processing what exactly Lia would look like if they met under more official circumstances, they assumed that she and Yeji were having a game night, and of course neither of them would be very dressed up. Lia most be lovely most of the time.

So they cheered and neared the blonde. Haewen pulled Lia up from the floor and they both swallowed her in a giant hug.

"She smells very nice and clean! Are you Korean?" Haewen started.

"N-ne. Joneun Lia imnida, bangapseumnida." Lia answered, a little overwhelmed by all the positive energy she was being hugged by.

"Oh wonderful!" Haewen beamed as they released the hug. Hyunjin came out of his room thinking he heard the familiar voices of his parents.

"Eomma? Appa?" He said, but he quickly tried running away when he realized just how loving his parents are.

"Son!" They both exclaimed, running towards him and capturing him in hugs, roughly playing with his hair.

"Your parents are... lovely. And you didn't tell me your mom is the Haewen. My parents love her music." Lia giggled once Yeji was at her side again, wiping her mouth and hands with wet naps.

"Yeah... they really are something. But I love them." Yeji sighed.

"And they came all the way here from Singapore to check on you?"

"I guess so, they worry extra because of the boxing..."

"They're so sweet." Lia watched Haewen and Lim smother Hyunjin with love, asking him if he's found a boyfriend yet, encouraging him to hurry up and find the one because they want to attend their childrens' weddings while they're still here.

Accepting him, not judging him, caring for him. Both of them.

Yeji held Lia tightly, sensing the blue her heart became as she watched them.

"Well, why don't we go out and grab dinner? We'll all get dressed up, head over to one of the nice restaurants in the area." Lim suggested.

"Lia and I just ate, and the hospital told me to stay home tonight, appa. But you two can go with Hyunjin, we'll be fine here." Yeji answered.

"Nonsense, we'll go as a family, Lia is welcome and expected. Is tomorrow night ok?"

"Tomorrow night works with me. Babe?" Yeji looked over at Lia.

"That works for me as well." She answered, Hyunjin answering positively as well. So they all agreed to go to dinner the next night.

And suddenly Lia was having dinner with her girlfriend's parents in less than 24 hours.

"Oh that was so embarrassing! They came up to me with chocolate all over my face! I even had hot cheetos in my mouth." Lia whined after Haewen and Lim left to head down to their Hampton beach house.

"It was not! It was fucking adorable." Yeji comforted her, they headed up to Yeji's room after cleaning up their game night and sat on her bed together. They planned to watch a movie with her projector.

"Just pick a movie. I will look so good tomorrow night, they'll think I'm a different person." Lia whined into a pillow.

"Have you ever watched Bound?"

"What?"

"The movie Bound."

"No... what's it about? Is it new or something?"

"No, it's a bit of an oldie. It's a sapphic film."

"Will it make us horny?"

"Mmm probably. But we can control ourselves, it's only one scene."

"Ok."

They laid together in Yeji's bed, watching the film attentively until the sex scene. They began shifting in the bed, getting horny.

"Ah I knew this was a bad idea! I thought it in my head." Lia whined, undeniably flirty and needing some action.

"You could always sit on my face. Moria said it was ok." Yeji invited with a smiled, she kept bringing it up as if she was serious.

"Enough with that joke! Let it rest!"

"Who said I was joking?" Yeji said raspily.

Lia jolted up from laying down on the bed, sitting towards her partner. "You've been serious this whole time?"

"Uh yeah... don't tell me no ones ever let you sit on their face before, baby."

"It happened once, it wasn't a good experience."

"They didn't know what they were doing, what was so bad about it?"

"Well... he couldn't breathe... and he passed out ok! It was so embarrassing having to call his roommate and the paramedics and having to explain what happened." Lia crossed her arms.

"He didn't know what he was doing. There's a way of going about it that won't disrupt breathing. Let me show you, right now."

"N-now? But your ribs."

"You'll be on my face, not my ribs. Here, lemme explain it like this." Yeji sat up, taking her hair tie from her wrist and doing The Thing. By now, she knows the power The Thing has over Lia. Once she had half her hair back in a bun she leaned in closely towards Lia, tucking her soft beautiful hair back.

"Lia, my beautiful angel, Lia. My delicate, precious, flower, Lia. When I say sit on my face, I mean sit on my face. I don't mean hover, I don't mean only 10% of your weight. I mean sit on my face, use me as a chair. Don't worry about me, just use me to pleasure yourself and let me help you. Touch yourself and grind on me like nothing else matters. I want you to fuck yourself using me, understand?"

The blonde weakly nodded, completely aroused, basically soaking through her panties. Yeji kissed Lia's lips with a smirk before laying down and telling her to strip down to nothing. Lia was nervous, she didn't want Yeji to pass out like the other guys.

"Get up, Lia. And strip, unless you want me to take it all off for you?"

"Take it off, for me."

Yeji grinned again, Lia stood up and faced the bed, Yeji standing right in front of her with dark eyes. She took off the hoodie first, then unclipped her bra and threw it to the floor. Sending sweet kisses down Lia's chest and stomach, she glided her hands down Lia's sides, gripping her thin waist possessively.

Yeji sat on the bed to pull down Lia's sweats and her panties, needing to touch her graceful curves and skin that glowed as the picture on the wall moved.

Lia got in her lap, naked and belonging to the one who held her in the moment. The brunette snatched her lips with her teeth, tugging on her bottom lip just a little harder to watch it bounce back. Then she covered Lia's eyes with her hand, making those dark love bites all over her neck, marking what's hers. "Repeat to me what I told you to do." She instructed her submissive.

Lia was about to speak, but she stuttered, feeling Yeji bite her nipple, sucking on it after to make it bittersweet. "I'm going to fuck myself using your face. I'm not gonna care about anything else."

"That's right, are you ready?" Yeji whispered on her skin, seeing the goosebumps rise from Lia's skin. She looked at Lia, still covering her eyes, waiting for an answer.

"Yes."

From there, Yeji laid back, giving Lia her sight back. She quickly gestured for Lia to hurry her ass over, she's starving for her taste, "I'm gonna eat you like a piece of cake."

Lia crawled over Yeji, stopped over her head with her knees on either side of her head. She wanted to slowly adjust herself down to let Yeji get her position right. But Yeji wasted no time. As soon as she saw Lia's treasure over her, she wrapped her arms around Lia's thighs and yanked her down doing just what she said she would do.

Lia gasped, shaky moans already leaving her mouth. She leaned forward, her hands on the sheets, gripping them at this feeling like no other.

The pleasure was overwhelming, it forced Lia to become narcissistic, greedy for her own pleasure.

With Yeji's hands tickling her inner thighs, holding her down so her sex was deep in her mouth, tasting every sweet ounce of her flowing juices with a mess.

"Oh... Yeji... ah. Ju..st like that-" Lia grew weaker, completely sitting on Yeji's face and even beginning to grind. With all her weight down, the feeling was as deep as it could go, touching her soul, sparks wildly burning her whole body into a sweaty mess.

Yeji found it so amusing to watch, the sweat beads run down Lia's front, over her even breasts and in between them, down her stomach.

Lia sat up fully, gliding for herself, bringing one of her hands to her breast and the other to her mouth. She really wanted to kiss Yeji, but her lips were busy somewhere else, she just needed something on her own lips. She swiped her own fingers in and out of her mouth before messaging her own nipples with the same digits, making them shine with her saliva.

"Ah... fuck... it feels... s..o good. Yeji..." Lia whimpered, completely losing herself when she looked down and saw the satisfaction in Yeji's sharp eyes below her. "Do-n't stop... don't stop... mmm please." Her voice broke, as the pleasure tore her apart so much that she almost didn't want it. She wanted to scream, but she's never been a screamer.

"I'm so cl... close!" Lia grinded even faster, completely fucking herself like Yeji wanted her to. Lia gasped with every thrust she committed, getting closer and closer, her body sweating and shaking almost too tired to continue her tortuous pace. But needed the feeling more than a silly fucking break.

She fell forward again, her hands gripping the sheets, her breathing uneven and desperate. She was a slave to these sexual desires that Yeji gave her, and slut for the climaxes Yeji gave her too.

She came, feeling herself leak out and thinking it would get all over Yeji's face, but Yeji was able to keep in for the most part, swallowing it all and only letting some of it drip down her chin. The whole bed shook as Lia's body did, the orgasm ripped through her tired body. Her whole core was on fire, overheated and pleasure beyond what she could handle, Yeji slowed down but she didn't stop.

"FUCK! YEJI..." She screamed, never wanting to get away and stay put so much in her life. "It's too much... ah it feels so... good." She cried, actual tears leaking down onto the sheets.

Her long orgasm finally ended, but her body still twitched with after pleasure, she slowly glided herself over Yeji's tongue until she was officially too tired to move. She caught her breath, staying put to let her heart rate slow down. She feared that if she moved, her heart would spike up so much that she would die.

Some seconds later, she got off of Yeji's face, hovering over her to kiss her swollen red lips, tasting herself in Yeji's tongue and licking herself from down Yeji's tongue. Yeji ran her hands through Lia's hair, wiping her tears as well.

"You're the only person I want to do anything with. You're the only person I want inside me, loving me, fucking me, doing anything to me." Lia admitted in between kisses. "I want to belong to you and be your all the time so you just do all the things you dream about doing to me. Lock my heart with yours and throw away the key. I'm yours forever."

"I threw that key out a long time ago, Lia." Yeji cooed, brushing Lia's hair back, admiring how close their faces were to one another. The way Lia looked at her... Yeji could ask her to do something stupid, something horrible, and she would blindly do it with red hearts in her eyes. She would do anything for Yeji, and Yeji would do anything for her. They were both still so young, but their feelings wouldn't age as they got older. And after they die, their love will still smother the air of where they lingered. Their home, their graves, everywhere they went. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.5K 25
❝ In the back of my mind You died And I didn't even cry No, not a single tear And I'm sick of waiting patiently for someone that won't even arrive.❞ ...
69.1K 1.7K 36
"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 ... 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸"
100K 4.1K 18
Ryujin was completely head over heels for Hwang Yeji. Unfortunately, Yeji never noticed her throughout high school. Or, so she thought. Ryujin thoug...