๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ...

Por liaselectriccucumber

She fell for a woman for the first time. And never looked back. ๐Ÿฅ‡-#yejisu ๐Ÿฅˆ-#yejisu ๐Ÿฅ‡-#lia Mรกs

Intro
ใ€1ใ€‘
ใ€2ใ€‘
ใ€3ใ€‘ใ€ŽMใ€
ใ€4ใ€‘
ใ€5ใ€‘
ใ€6ใ€‘ ใ€ŽMใ€
ใ€7ใ€‘
ใ€8ใ€‘
ใ€9ใ€‘
ใ€10ใ€‘
ใ€11ใ€‘ใ€ŽMใ€
ใ€12ใ€‘ใ€ŽMใ€
ใ€14ใ€‘
ใ€15ใ€‘ใ€ŽMใ€
ใ€16ใ€‘
ใ€17ใ€‘
ใ€18ใ€‘
ใ€19ใ€‘
ใ€20ใ€‘
ใ€21ใ€‘
ใ€22ใ€‘ใ€ŽMใ€
ใ€23ใ€‘
ใ€24ใ€‘
ใ€25ใ€‘
ใ€Epilogueใ€‘

ใ€13ใ€‘

234 20 1
Por liaselectriccucumber

Lia met with her best friends for lunch the next day after her second class, seeing them for the first time since Friday, she had gotten used to see their annoying asses almost every day.

"Hey, girlypop, how was your trip to Disney World? I saw all your Instagram posts." Chaeryeong asked as soon as Lia sat down with her food. Her smile got as big as it possibly could,

"It was perfect, just perfect, perfect, perfect. We did so much, and we finally saw each other naked for the first time!! Oh yeah- here Felix, text me when you are available for your ShOpPinG SpRee At tHe MaLL." Lia tossed Felix his $500 bucks. "But I'm telling you, if she had one, it would be huge." She added.

"I'm available every day after 4 and all-day Thursday." Felix smirked, stuffing the 5 $100 dollars bills into his wallet.

"I'll take you tomorrow, I'm going with Yeji to a match tonight, it's out of town so we have to leave at around like 5 or 6 just to get there by 8."

"And how was your first time with a woman? Like first real time." Ryujin questioned, she's not sure she wanted to hear such deets about her best friend, but she asked for everyone else.

"Perfect. I'm officially attracted to girls, too! Sex with either is very different, I was shocked. I feel like with a woman, you can connect a lot better and for the most part you already know where everything is so there's very little you can be wrong about."

"Aw yess! I get it." Chaeryeong stated, earning looks from everyone.

"I thought you were asexual?" Yuna questioned.

"I am! As you guys know, I have had a past with many men and women, but every once in a while, I have to give them what they want, you know. And being with my girlfriend for two years now, I get it."

"How does that even work?" Lia questioned.

"Many ways. I may not feel the desire for sex, but I can still give my girl what she needs and I'm happy to do it for her."

"Ahh, that's cute. Is she still stationed in Germany?"

"No, that was last year, now she's in the Philippines, but she only has a couple weeks left so hopefully we can all meet up for a Christmas dinner."

"Bet, I miss Mariah. Does she like the Air Force better than the Navy?" Ryujin said.

"Yes, she loves the Air Force, she said the environment is better and she likes the training a lot more."

"That's great, tell her to hurry her ass back here." Felix said with a friendly kind of stern voice.

"Oh!" Ryujin jumped, suddenly remembering something she wanted to talk about, "Lia, Felix told us all about fall break, do you need us to come with you?"

"Oh maja (That's right)." Yuna said, suddenly remembering as well.

"Oh, I don't think so anymore. I already told them about Yeji..." Lia admitted.

"And how did it go?? Felix was on the edge of the table bench.

Lia thought about her answer, knowing that everyone else at the table had supportive parents, she wondered how she got lucky and unlucky at the same time.

"Ugh how do you guys have both parents that are supportive! Felix, I know your dad is pan, and Yuna, I know you have two moms, but dammit. Ryujin, Chae, how the hell were your parents so supportive?"

"It didn't go well?" Chaeryeong asked.

"It went. My dad is cool, but my mom. She's just a monster! And I'm bringing Yeji down there for break because my dad wanted me to."

"So, you do or don't need any of us there for support?"

"I don't think so, Yeji and I will have one another and that will be enough."

"Aww you two sound so fucking cuteeee." Ryujin teased the fuck out the shortest one.

"Oh, shut up." Lia rolled her eyes with a smile.

The blonde finished the rest of her classes with her friends. She had only English with Felix, but with Chaeryeong she had two, Yuna five since they were in the same major, and only one with Ryujin. But today specifically, she only had English with Felix and the rest were with Yuna.

Her last class ended a couple minutes over at 4:02. Leaving her to get back to the KKT house, check in with her sisters and then call Yeji to confirm a leaving time for the match tonight. It was confirmed that they would leave at 5:30, giving Lia plenty of time to get ready.

She was one for matching the crowd in her own way. She wouldn't ever wear a ball gown to a college party, but she would certainly still wear whatever she wanted to at whatever event. To a boxing match out in the ghetto, she shouldn't dress too flashy, or too formal, but she'll still be Lia.

And you could call it a bit formal for the place they were going, but it was as comfy Lia would get given, she's in a good mood and a fashion major.

A long white dress with a light blue cardigan. But over the dress and even the cardigan, she wore Yeji's letterman jacket to keep her warm. So, from the hips up, the dress was completely covered by the big, thick jacket.

"You look cute as hell!" Yeji commented as soon as she saw Lia, they met at her apartment complex, about to take Lia's car up there since Yeji didn't feel like taking her bike.

"Thank you, handsome." Lia peached, eyeing Yeji hungrily. Yeji could be wearing anything and still, Lia will be horny for her. I mean, all Yeji was wearing now was a black hoodie and black sweats.

"Thank you, ready to do?" Yeji asked as she did The Thing. Lia would never get tired of watching her tie up her hair like that, it seems to be something Yeji just does. She's just that attractive. "Babe?"

"Oh! Yes! You have everything? Oh, we should get fast food on the way, or something healthier for you."

"From where were you thinking?"

"That subway inside the 7-11 across the street? Just so I can also get a bag of hot cheetos."

"That's good."

The couple got into the car, stopping briefly at said location for sandwiches, chips, drinks, and gas. With Yeji driving and Lia in charge of aux, up until she fell asleep and left the same song running on repeating for a good ten minutes until Yeji just muted the aux altogether. She chuckled at Lia's cuteness, rubbing her thigh and continuing to drive the last hour there, Newburgh, New York.

Honestly, Yeji regretted not getting them a rental economy car for this, she doesn't want people trying to break into Lia's car.

Once they got there, it wasn't as professional as Yeji was used to. Her last match was so much more formal, but this was just go in and fight, not much prep beforehand. Suddenly, Yeji was afraid to leave Lia alone to watch in the stands, but her manager, Beverely, sat with Lia to keep her safe.

"When does it start? I want another popcorn." Lia asked Beverly, to which the woman responded,

"You have three minutes."

"I can make that!" Lia ran out of the room to go back to the concession truck outside. The line was minimal, but there was a man behind her standing oddly close to her trying to pickpocket her bag. But all Lia had in her bag was lip balm and her wallet, herself defense things were hanging on the side of the bag from a key ring and her wallet wasn't in her bag, it was in her hands. Once he realized this, he spoke to her.

"Gimme your wallet." He spat.

"Sorry?" Lia turned to face him.

"Gimme your fucking wallet."

"Uh, no." Lia said simply, turning around to order her popcorn now that it was her turn in line. "Hi! Just one popcorn and a diet coke please!" The staff chuckled at the rich girl, but took her order, nonetheless.

"$25." The cashier said.

"No, your poster clearly says that popcorn is 5 and a bottled drink is 3. Here's ten and don't be sticky with that change, I was gonna tip."

"For you? It's 25. Do you understand us? Ching-chong?"

Lia gasped in outrage, then she felt the guy behind her try to snatch her wallet right from her hands. "Oh, you fucker! Stop!" She shouted, using what Yeji taught her and uppercut the man straight up his nose. Blood literally shot out and hit the concession truck window. "Don't make me use my knuckle knife on you." Lia spat on the man and then turned around, handing the woman in the truck 8 bucks.

"My girlfriend is one of the fighters in there, alright? So, I wouldn't be mean to me if I were you. She'll kick all of your asses if I don't." Lia hissed, then the man got up from the ground to try and hit her and she punched him again, kicking him in the side while he was down.

Lia took her popcorn and soda with a bright smile and pranced back into the venue to sit next to Beverly again.

"Have any trouble at all?" Beverly questioned.

"Nope! Want some?" Lia offered her some popcorn and she took a good handful.

"Thank you, Lia."

"No problem!"

The lights in the stands went a bit dark to focus on the squared circle, indicating that the match was about to start. Lia couldn't wait to see Yeji in action in real life for the first time, not through a tv screen like before. And to think that then they weren't together and now they're starting strong.

The blonde cheered wildly when seeing Yeji arrive in a silk robe, the hood over her head, boxing gloves over her hands, guard in her mouth. Her hair was done back into two braids, and she looked like she was in her zone. Lia loved the look of a focused woman. She had to stop cheering to let herself swoon over her woman.

Tonight, it was Yeji v. Izzy. Or a newbie in the big leagues v. a top performer in the rookie league. The audience had to be aware of the advantage Yeji had over her opponent tonight, but overall, it would benefit them both. Yeji would win and Izzy would hopefully progress because of this courageous match with a trained professional.

But nonetheless, the people in the crowd cheered a bit louder for Izzy, she was their local from their side of town, so it was expected.

Lia was so tempted to scream and get Yeji's attention, but she didn't want to distract her from the short practicing she did beforehand. Her swings into the air were powerful and attractive.

No later than a couple minutes, the ring started. They were introduced by the referee and then the bell rang three times to indicate match start.

The game was set to 12 rounds, ten potential points for each rival. And as the rounds progressed, Yeji could tell that Izzy was a fighter with great potential, she was a better fighter than the woman Yeji had her first match with on tv. But her downfall was her stamina. She would waste all her energy early on and become too tired to do well in the later rounds.

In terms of won rounds, Yeji won 11 to 1 or 110 points to 10 points. Just completely smashing her component. It actually made her look amazing, but not so much for Izzy.

What can she say? Lia did say there would be a reward if she won, and once she said that Yeji's mind was set and losing wasn't an option.

"I'm so proud of you, baby!" Lia clung onto Yeji's arm tightly as they left the venue at around midnight. The night was a bit cold and crisp.

"Thank you, your words gave me good motivation, and I know exactly what I want when we get back to... my place or yours?"

"That's tough... Is Hyunjin still on his trip with his bros?"

Yeji shook her head no.

"Ok, then my place. The girls won't judge me, more like hype me up the next time they see me."

Yeji chuckled, "Alright then, you know I always wondered what it was actually like to be in a sorority-"

"Hey, Hwang." They ran into Izzy, who was sitting at the back of the building, sitting on a parking spot cement block next to Lia's car.

"Johnson," Yeji smiled, approaching the woman as she approached the couple as well. "Good game, you're a great fighter." Yeji held her hand out for a handshake, but Izzy slapped it away with a scoff. Yeji chuckled to herself, somehow, she knew Izzy wouldn't take the L well. But how could she expect to win against someone who's more experienced than her.

"I know I am, and I would have won. If you didn't cheat."

"I'm sorry?"

"Don't play fuckin stupid, bro. You bribed the judges to favor you, and you bribed the referee to let you use illegal moves. You don't think ion see that shit? You rich folks always use your money as your weapon, and you know what I say? I say eat the fuckin rich."

"Izzy... I didn't cheat. Perhaps some of my moves were one you hadn't seen because they're used in the big leagues-"

"pErHapS SoMe OF mY MovEs- bullshit!" Izzy spat.

"Yeji," Lia called quietly, tugging on Yeji's shirt when seeing a group of people emerge from the dark streets. She grew nervous for herself and Yeji's safety.

"Seriously, Izzy? This is how you lose? Just shake hands and we can be on good terms, yeah?" Yeji put her hand out again.

Hesitantly, Izzy took it, only to yank Yeji in to say something more personal. "My sources tell me that you both were trouble tonight. You bribing the higher ups and your bitch stealing from concessions and abusing us while waiting in line."

"Hey! They were being rac-" Lia spoke up, but Yeji gestured for her not to and glared into Izzy's eyes.

"Look, I don't want any trouble, Izzy."

"Then admit you cheated."

"I can't do that."

"Fine." Izzy tightened her grip on Yeji's hand to swing her around and pin Yeji's back to her front. "Beat up the girl."

Lia was grabbed harshly by her arms, screaming loud but knowing by the looks on their faces that no one would save a princess from The Hamptons.

Yeji stomped down on Izzy's foot and threw her head back, making Izzy let her go. So, she turned around and kicked Izzy down to the ground fully. "GRAB HER!" Izzy shrieked.

Yeji fought her way through a couple that came at her but there were enough people here to outweigh her abilities. Grabbed from behind, her arms were locked behind her, one person holding each arm because one person wasn't enough to hold her.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!" She shouted, trying to yank herself out of their grasp.

Lia whimpered and began crying in fear when she saw people approaching her with balled fists and sour intentions. She too tried yanking herself out of restraint, but it wasn't enough.

"ME! Do it to me!" Yeji shouted to intervene. "I swear to god, you gotta do it to me, because if you leave me untouched, I'll be well enough to track you down and don't fucking doubt rich people and their power. So, me, Izzy's mad at me, right? Lia's got nothing to do with this!"

"What? Yeji, no..." Lia objected, it was honestly a hard loss for them both. But was it harder to watch, or harder to experience it?

They all looked at Izzy for a decision. The woman got up from the ground walking between them and staring at them both. She walked towards Lia slowly, smelling her fear from a mile away. She scoffed at her outfit and appearance, a perfect looking human indeed. "You stupid fucking Hampton Barbies." She spat, taking a strand of Lia's soft blonde hair. She glared into Lia's wet eyes with a grin, "Beat the shit out of Hwang, but save that pretty face of hers, she'll need something to keep that pretty spot of hers in the big leagues."

Lia screamed viciously in objection, trying again to pull herself out of their grip as the rest of them did Izzy's dirty work for her. They went in turns trying not to hit Yeji's face as directed, hyping each other up at the different moves that they showcased.

Izzy would watch for a bit before going back up to Lia just to mock her, "Your girlfriend is a cheater, Barbie. Toughen up, this is what cheating dykes get on this side of town."

Lia screamed in her face before throwing a huge spit in her face, only enraging the sore loser. Izzy huffed, wiping the spit off of her face, wanting to hit Lia for it, instead she turned around, "Stop." She boomed and everyone but the people holding Yeji up backed off.

The woman smirked at how much her people punished the "cheater." Yeji looked as if she would collapse to the ground if she wasn't being held up at the moment. "Let her go." Izzy demanded, and as soon as Yeji's arms were let go Izzy allowed herself a single swing at her face, just because of Lia's disrespectful gesture moments before.

The punch blew Yeji to the ground, nearly unconscious. Izzy laughed, "Our work here is done, y'all. Let's see if the dyke will have the courage to show her face here ever a-fucking-gain." Izzy kicked her while she was down and then went into her pocket for her wallet, stealing all of her cash and throwing the wallet onto the ground.

As they left, Lia was finally let go. A sobbing mess, she fell to her knees and held Yeji's head in her lap. She kept asking her if she was ok, but Yeji was completely out of it. She needed a hospital. So, Lia went into her bag to unlock the G-Wagon, but her face and posture drooped when she saw that all the tires were slashed. She wanted to get Yeji medical help outside of this city, afraid that the gang would still lurk on the streets.

The blonde screamed in utter frustration before pulling out Yeji's phone from her pocket to call Beverly, she had already left about half an hour ago, but she was the closest option right now.

"Hwang, what's up, everything good? You don't usually call after a matc-" Beverly answered.

"Beverly, I need your help! I need you to come back, please!"

"Why? What the hell happened?"

"Yeji was jumped. We were leaving the venue and Izzy came with a gang and they beat her up really bad. They slashed my tires and I'm scared to walk in the streets for help."

"Ok, Lia, get yourself and Yeji into the car. Lock the doors and stay there. I'm coming back right now, ok?" 

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

90.7K 3.8K 18
Y/n a new student agrees to a strange deal from a random guy on the first day. And ever since then, everything went downhill. YEJI X FEM!READER HIGH...
1.5K 104 20
Seeing her there, with that perfect smile that takes you to the same sky, as beautiful as it is forbidden. How can I explain to my best friend that I...
15.5K 488 24
He fell in love for the first time, she fell in love forever