𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮...

By liaselectriccucumber

She fell for a woman for the first time. And never looked back. 🥇-#yejisu 🥈-#yejisu 🥇-#lia More

Intro
【1】
【2】
【3】『M』
【4】
【5】
【6】 『M』
【7】
【9】
【10】
【11】『M』
【12】『M』
【13】
【14】
【15】『M』
【16】
【17】
【18】
【19】
【20】
【21】
【22】『M』
【23】
【24】
【25】
【Epilogue】

【8】

300 23 3
By liaselectriccucumber

Knocking on one of the double doors of the KKT house, Yeji released a big breath she had just gotten out of the police station and had pizza in her hands. A big one too. The right door opened, and Julie smiled when seeing the brunette.

"Well, given you're here, I'm assuming they didn't arrest you?"

"No, I have a damn good lawyer... is she here?" Yeji knew that everyone knew who she was here for already.

"The same place you left her, but she did take a shower. She had me help her because it still hurts..." Julie stood to the side to let Yeji in, then they walked up to Lia's bedroom together.

The blonde was laying in the huge bean bag chair, swallowed within its fluff and hidden underneath the thick knit blanket.

Placing the pizza on her desk, Yeji went up to her and sat next to her. "How are you feeling, my love?"

Julie smiled at their interactions, hoping they lasted as a couple. She closed the door and went about her own business.

"Still sore, but I took pain relievers." Lia answered, sitting up to cling onto Yeji. It took Yeji by surprise to see that Lia had no clothes on under the blanket. "I wanted to put clothes on, but I couldn't be bothered."

"It's ok, I was thinking we can eat, and you can go to the campus clinic to get you checked up?"

"Will you come with me? It's ok if you can't, I can text one of my best friends. I know you've been spending all your time with me."

"I don't mind, Lia. I'll go with you. I want to make sure you're ok."

"Well, I'm not..." Lia cried. "Everyone told me this would happen, that I would eventually get hurt because of the partying, but I didn't listen."

"Don't beat yourself up, Lia. You haven't eaten since, so let's eat."

Yeji got a large pizza, sweet potato and half hawaiian. The first half was for herself and the other half for Lia. The brunette had a deathly allergy to pineapple, so even the pizza was boxed separately by flavor.

Like a dependent child, Lia couldn't seem to even eat without the presence of a trusted person. She still clung tightly to Yeji's shirt as she ate.

After eating, it was like Lia didn't want to go get a checkup even though she knew she would have to. Yeji touched her skin gently, noticing that it was dry.

"Your skin is so dry, did you lotion after your shower?"

Lia shook her head no, so Yeji got up to find the lotion in her bathroom. Then she came back, sat on the floor and started lotioning Lia's legs first.

"I don't mean for you to have to do everything for me..." Lia sighed; she hates feeling lazy.

"I don't mind right now. Unless you don't want me to touch you right now?"

"No, I do. Don't stop, please."

As Yeji kneaded the white cream into Lia's skin, Lia nearly fell asleep, it was so relaxing. Not only does it feel nice to have soft skin, Yeji's hands felt nice on hers too.

"How are you so beautiful all the time, Lia?" Yeji asked when she was done, rubbing Lia's cheeks with her thumbs softly. "I just can't get over it."

Lia smiled at the words Yeji gave her, finally having some motivation to do something herself. She covered herself in her blanket and made way to the closet to choose an outfit for the day. Something comfy and warm, yet simple in case she would have to take any of it off. She knew she'd probably have to change for when she gets examined down there. So, she went with a monochrome beige set of long flared pants, a tank top, a long cardigan, a bucket hat and white platform sandals. All of the texture being a soft white fabric.

"And every outfit you choose is always so cute!" Yeji further told the blonde when seeing her come out of her closet.

Lia posed as a thank you, grabbing a white shoulder bag to put all of her necessities in.

"You want me to drive us?" Yeji pitched as they walked, hand in hand, down to the front door.

"We can walk, I need the fresh air, unless you want to drive? I could just roll down the windows."

"We can walk."

For Yeji, the more she got to know Lia she was surprised that she was such a party girl. She is so mild mannered and easy to be around, maybe that's why she's so social though.

Together, they walked over to the clinic. News seemed to spread fast, Lia could see basically everyone staring at her, trying not to make it obvious but failing. It felt disrespectful, but what was she gonna do? They already know.

"How about after this appointment, if all goes well, we just go out and do something fun?" Yeji pitched, sensing how uncomfortable this was for Lia. A 15-minute walk has never felt so long.

"You read my mind." Lia answered back, changing it so that she held Yeji's whole arm rather than just her hand.

Checking into the clinic, Lia was no stranger to this place. She unfortunately has had an abortion done here before, then shortly after that, she decided to get an implant to keep her from getting pregnant for the next few years. But the staff was very open minded and friendly, so she didn't ever feel judged for coming here.

The unofficial couple had to split once Lia was called to go into the actual checkup. Yeji waited for Lia in the waiting room, checking her socials and texts from management. Her next match was a week from now already.

Her phone chimed with a message from one of her friends, Ryujin.

'Idk if you're with her, but do you know if Lia's at the KKT house? I've been trying to contact her all night, but her phone must be off.'

Yeji replied, 'she's with me at the clinic, call me in like half an hour and you can talk to her once she's out'

With a sigh, Yeji turned off her phone, she knew how worried Lia's friends must be. She still felt guilty about it, though it wasn't her fault. She felt like she could have done something to prevent it. She wished she had known that Lia was at the party sooner.

But to look on the brighter side of things, Lia only went to confess her feelings to Yeji. Lia wanted to try it out with a woman, nothing had gone wrong so far, and the sex alone was amazing. It already was out of character for Lia to try something so new and be so committed to it so quickly, but she fully wanted a relationship with Yeji. She knew Yeji couldn't just be a hookup, just something about her deserves more than that.

The brunette did want to be there for Lia when she came back out of the appointment, but she left the waiting room for a quick snack break. Yes, she just had half a pizza, but she needed something for protein.

"... How the hell will I manage all of this?" Yeji whispered to herself with a stressed sigh, a relationship, school, and a boxing career. All so important to her. It'd have to work with the right amount of flexibility and time management.

Whilst choosing which protein snack to buy and then what snack to get for Lia, her phone went off. She knew she had been waiting a little while but not thirty minutes. Why would Ryujin be calling her already?

Without looking at the caller id, she just answered, "Yo."

"Yeji Luciana Hwang! What is this that I'm reading on the news? You had an after party and it ended in, and I quote, 'a criminal catastrophe that almost got you arrested for assault'?? Are you ok? Do your father and I need to stop by? And this article says that you were starting your boxing season off strong with a victory. Why does it say boxing? Are you seriously going back to that? We agreed no more violence, that you need to make a career out of music."

Yeji rolled her eyes; she has to start looking at the damn caller id's.

"Hey mom..." She let out a breath, scratching the back of her head. "Yeah, I am boxing because I'm an adult now, I can make my own decisions."

"So, you just abandoned everything that we agreed on?"

"Because that's not how I want to live my life, mom. MY life."

"Honey... it's not anyone who just has a mother who is a musical legend like your own. And I remember how you were in high school, you got so overwhelmed. Music is mellow and beautiful."

"I'll make my own name in the sports entertainment industry. I'm not doing as many sports now and I love music, but I don't see it being any more than a backup plan if sports don't work out, mom."

"Are you at least majoring in music like we agreed? We're paying for your college, remember that, nae sarang."

"I am, alright? Look, you're killing my mood, I gotta go...I love you too, mom...ok byee." Yeji hung up quickly, hastily deciding on the beef jerky for herself and hot cheetos for Lia, she can recall Lia mentioning them as one of her favorite snacks.

Walking back to the waiting room, she found the timing perfect because right when she sat down Lia came out from her appointment. So, even though she just sat down, she shot right back up to ask Lia about how it went.

"Nothing too major, she just told me that there's some irritation, but no tears. I wasn't bleeding. And to not engage in any sexual activity for the rest of the week- well, no insertion. And then as of right now, it's not looking like I'm pregnant, but she wants me to pay close attention to my diet changes, energy, and mood swings. Other than that, I am completely healthy."

"Well, I'm glad it's nothing major. I got this for you."

Lia jumped and smiled in excitement, "Thank you!" She said as she took the spicy snacks from Yeji's hand. "Wah, naeu yeojachingu hantesseo gwajaleul badayeo. Heol daebaek... (Wow, I received snacks from my girlfriend. This is amazing...)" Lia squealed to herself like she was in a k-drama.

"Jjang gwiyeopjyo (you're the actual cutest)! Ok, so I know you probably have classes today, I'm actually off Saturday-Monday every week. So, while you're at classes I'll just train at my gym. I have to train every day to keep my condition up. Then can we do something tonight? Unless you have time now?"

"I don't have any classes today, but I have a paper due at midnight. Can I stop by your gym once I turn it in?"

"Sure, my personal trainer will be with me until 5, and then I do my own practice until 8."

"That's a lot, that's like eight hours of training..."

"Well, on my days off from school, I gotta catch back up. It's fine, don't worry."

They part ways after walking Lia back to the KKT house. She got a call from Ryujin, stating that she called Yeji first, but Yeji said they had already separated.

"Yeah, about that, how do you know her?"

"We've been friends for a while, since we were 14 and she moved here to the states."

"How come you never told any of us about her?"

"I don't know, we never went to the same school until now, so I guess she never really came up...Anyway, I actually really wanted to talk to you about something, you wanna meet me and the others at the library? Yuna rented study room 104 in the basement."

"Hell yeah, I love the rooms in the basement. Sure, are you guys heading there now?"

"Well, Yuna and I are already here, we're just waiting on you, Felix, and Ryeongchae."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

In a sudden rush, Lia didn't change her outfit, she just packed her school bag with her laptop, notebooks, and textbooks, grabbed her water bottle, her unfinished bag of hot cheetos and headed out the door. This time, she drove near the library and parked in the lot closest to it that allowed student parking. The library was buried within the campus, so there was no such thing as parking right by it. The walk from the parking lot was then two minutes.

She spotted Chae and Felix at the inside Starbucks on the main level and ran over to surprise them.

"Hey bitches!"

"Oh, there you are... Are you doing ok? I don't know if what we heard is-" Chae started but Felix stopped her since he wanted them all to talk about it together, so Lia isn't asked twice about it once they get to the study room. But Lia already knew what she was asking about.

She didn't know how to act around them, or around anyone. She doesn't want to be a drag and have it be the only thing she talks about, in fact, she wants to forget it ever happened. The man was arrested, Lia was saved before he could harm her further, and yes, she's traumatized, but that's something for the counselor to help her with, right?

"It's fine. The whole world knows basically... The truth is, I am not ok. But I'm going to see Counselor Chutney about it, I saw a doctor, and have the best friends and best...girlfriend(?) to help me through it."

"Anytime you need to talk, Lia. Seriously, any response is valid." Felix told her, they group hugged and that was a silent way to tell everyone to change the subject.

"Now... girlfriend? When we get down there, you need to explain everything girlypop." Chaeryeong sassed.

"It's Yeji Oppa, isn't it?"

Lia giggled and playfully slapped Felix. They got their coffee and tea for everyone and made their way down to the study room 104. And as soon as they entered the room and gave their drinks to everyone, Ryujin went up to Lia and pinched her arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" Lia whined, rubbing the new red skin on her arm.

"You said you weren't going to any more parties! We even had champagne in celebration! We all told you that you could get hurt, that's why we were so happy you stopped. Ugh!!" Ryujin couldn't stay mad at Lia. She was only glad Lia was ok and nothing worse happened. She hugged Lia tightly to make up for pinching her, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... it was terrifying, but it only lasted like a minute before Yeji stopped it." Lia explained, hugging Yuna after.

"Wasn't it Yeji's party? I thought you guys were a mess, why were you there?" Yuna questioned, everyone sat down, ready to hear Lia out.

"Oh yeah, that's the thing, I wasn't there to party, I was there to talk to her. I guess the only reason why I'm not a complete mess right now is because last night ended how I had hoped it would, besides the other thing that happened. I went to confess my feelings to her."

They all gasped, it was official, no one in the group was straight. The gayest friend group at Hampton university.

"How'd it go?" Felix questioned, completely amused.

"Well... it was after the police left from questioning, she took me up to her bedroom so I could rest and that's when I told her. I told her that I had a crush on a woman for the first time, and it was her. And that I wanted to try dating her."

Everyone gasped again at the news that Lia was going to commit to someone.

"And she told me that she wanted to try too. So, I don't know if we're officially girlfriends, but when I called her my girlfriend, she didn't intervene and we're going on a date!"

"Oh, my fucking god!" Yuna squealed, "Where?"

"Oh, I don't know, we haven't talked about it yet. I'm meeting her tonight at her gym, maybe I'll ask her then."

"I knew you two were meant to be." Chaeryeong boasted.

"Woah, too fast!" Lia giggled shyly. "But yeah, the night wasn't all bad. Then she held me all night, dropped me off at the KKT house, went to the station for questioning, came back with my favorite pizza, came with me to the clinic, and got me my favorite snack." Lia peached, taking out the unfinished bag of chips. "And I didn't even have to remind her what my favorite is, she just remembered!"

"The women usually remember." Ryujin assured Lia. "My last boyfriend didn't remember jackshit!"

"Oh yeah... him. The one that made you realize you were gay!" Felix snorted.

"Right. And my other straight high school friends would tell me that it's basically normal for guys to forget, and I said hell no, lemme switch gears and get pussy instead." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 488 24
He fell in love for the first time, she fell in love forever
57.7K 1.6K 36
(Itzy's Ryujin x FemOC) After nine years of training, you finally debuted with five other girls called Itzy. Even though you girls have a 3-year dati...
1.8K 114 10
Ricky finds love in college. But he also finds out life is not a fairy tale.
2.5K 65 17
I've never thought I'd fall for my college professor but I did.