𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮...

By liaselectriccucumber

She fell for a woman for the first time. And never looked back. 🥇-#yejisu 🥈-#yejisu 🥇-#lia More

Intro
【1】
【2】
【3】『M』
【5】
【6】 『M』
【7】
【8】
【9】
【10】
【11】『M』
【12】『M』
【13】
【14】
【15】『M』
【16】
【17】
【18】
【19】
【20】
【21】
【22】『M』
【23】
【24】
【25】
【Epilogue】

【4】

272 29 9
By liaselectriccucumber

"And then from there... he asked me to be his girlfriend and now we're going on our first date this Friday!" Lia brightly explained to Felix. They were at the dining hall waiting for said new boyfriend and Ryujin, Yuna, and Chaeryeong.

"Lia, are you sure you know as much about this person as you think?" Felix questioned, he still thinks Yeji is a woman and not a man.

"Well, I don't know as much as I want to yet because we've only just become a couple. But I know enough to know that I've finally found the person that proves that my standards for a boyfriend aren't too high."

"I've never known of a man that has moved so fast... like I've been talking to someone for a month, and we've barely discussed anything close to a formal date."

"Well, Yeji doesn't like wasting any time." Lia ate happily but then stopped herself. "You know... the only time we've hooked up has been when I was really hungry."

"Ok???"

"So, that means that he's only seen me at my thinnest! What if when he sees my stomach after I eat, he doesn't like me anymore?"

"What? Lia- stop, I think that you girl, are overthinking. You guys haven't even been naked with one another yet."

"But he has seen my top half, and I saw the way he looked at me, he loves my figure. I can't ruin it. I can't risk losing him." Lia pushed her tray of food away.

"Okay stop. If he doesn't still like you because of the fact that you don't starve yourself, then you did not find the one, Lia. If he's not gonna change anything about himself, then you shouldn't either, especially not in an unhealthy way like that."

"Unhealthy way like what?" Chaeryeong questioned as she, Ryujin, and Yuna sat at their table with their food.

"Miss girl here wants to starve herself for her new man, and I'm telling her that that is stupid as fuck." Felix answered, making Lia roll her eyes.

"Woah, wait the Oppa dude you've been going on and on and on about? Lia, I don't want you with him if he makes you feel guilty about eating and I think all of us can agree on that..." Ryujin stated, earning nods of agreement from everyone. They all know that Lia can be stupid with the guys she settles for.

"No, it's not like that! He hasn't even mentioned eating or food or anything. He's the sweetest guy, I just don't want to do anything to ruin what we have. I wanna keep my figure."

"Then do what you've been doing..." Chaeryeong dragged, putting Lia's tray back in front of her and her fork in her hand. "Eat your meals, exercise, do what you've been doing, which is healthy, and so what if you gain weight, that shouldn't be a reason to break up with you."

"Hey, wasn't he supposed to meet us here? Is he late?" Yuna looked around, covering her mouth so the food in it didn't show.

"No-" Lia quickly answered, "Well, yes and no. His class didn't end until 12:10, so he should be here... oh it's 12:12 so he should be coming- oh there he is! Oppa!" Lia burst up from her seat, and now all of her friends could see that over top of her already cute outfit she was wearing his jacket again. But under the jacket she wore a plaid skirt, with an oversized long sleeve button up and a knit vest over it and black Vans.

Lia could see Yeji's eyes curve into smiles of their own as they hugged. Yeji wore a big white graphic tee, with a black jacket over, dark grey track pants, white sneakers, a black cap, and a white face mask.

"I'm happy to see you! Why the face mask? Are you sick?" Lia said as soon as she was in Yeji's arms.

"No, I just wanted to see if you would still recognize me with a mask on. It was a bet with some of my friends from class. And I just won $200 bucks. Pocket cash really."

"Next time, bet more. You can always bet on me." Lia grinned, looking into Yeji's eyes, taking off her face mask and pecking her lips. A lot of people stared, not everyone, gossip among students wasn't really as much of a thing in college as it is in high school. But in a place filled with rich people, there will always be gossip.

They were just stunned and doubtful of Lia finally finding someone to settle with. And they were stunned that it was with the opposite gender than who she's been with. Everyone seemed to know but Lia, apparently. She's just in her own little world filled with hearts.

"Your outfits are always so cute... are those Harry Winston earrings? Those are so beautiful; they complement your eyes so much."

"You know your jewelry so well... wow- oh I want you to meet my friends, unless it's too soon? I know we just made things official, and even that was fast."

"No, I wanna meet em."

Lia playfully dragged Yeji over to their table, her face big with a giant smile.

"Everyone this is Yeji, who I can't stop gushing about." Lia introduced Yeji to everyone. They sat down in between Chaeryeong and Yuna, who were looking at each other in surprise and holding in cackles. Ryujin's jaw dropped completely at the sight of the woman she already knows.

"Nice to meet you, Yeji... I feel like I've seen you from somewhere. Do you play any sports?"

"Nice to meet you too..."

"Chaeryeong."

"Chaeryeong, yeah, I box outside of school and used to do baseball at the uni down south, but now I do softball for the school."

"Ahhh..." Everyone at the table went in unison. Now it's official, they know that Yeji is a woman. The school does not have a men's softball team, just baseball. It only has a women's softball team.

"Lia, you stu-" Yuna started with a loud cackle, but Felix stopped her because he just wants Lia to figure it out herself and he wants to know how long Lia will go thinking that Yeji is a man.

"Where's your food?" Lia questioned the brunette.

"I ate just before my class, so I'm not hungry yet."

"You can have my food." Lia offered, but Yeji gave her crazy eyes.

"What? Absolutely not, eat your food. Eat it all, baby. And if you want anything else, I'll go and get it for you."

Lia giggled, unable to contain how much Yeji affects her heart. "Ok." Her heart jumped even more, basically out of her mouth, when Yeji put her arm around her neck and kissed the side of her head.

"You smell good. That's the new Chanel scent, isn't it?"

"It is, wow, you really know your brands!"

The whole table of friends looked at one another with knowing grins. Wondering how the hell Lia hadn't gotten the clue yet. They thought she was smart, she's a top student. Maybe she's only book smart, and blonde at heart...

"Oppa..." Lia started, "What does your schedule look like for today?"

"Oppa?" Ryujin questioned with a surprised voice; she just couldn't stop herself.

"Yes, that's what you call your boyfriend in Korea, Ryujin. You're Korean you should know!" Lia answered confidently.

And with those words, everything clicked for Yeji too. She froze, staring at the table to process everything about her and Lia's relationship. Then she looked ahead, to Felix that was right in front of her, and he couldn't hold in his laughs anymore. Yeji began to chuckle as well but didn't say anything yet. She didn't want to embarrass Lia in front of her friends or the whole dining hall.

"Yeah, in Korea, it's what girls call their boyfriends..." She played along. "Uh, my last class of the day ends at 8 tonight so you wanna swing by my place? I actually really think we should talk about us more."

"Sounds good, I'll swing by at 8:30?"

"Sounds good, baby."

For the rest of the day, Yeji was slacking because she was way too absorbed in the fact that Lia thinks she's a man. That explains so much, especially why Lia always calls her oppa.

But now she was nervous. She didn't want to break up with Lia, she finds her perfect. If they hadn't met the night of the party, Yeji would have developed a crush for her for sure. She thinks Lia is perfect. The most perfect woman she has ever seen. She's beautiful, a goddess with her soft blonde hair, small face, big eyes and heart shaped lips. She's sexy with her personality, boldness, experience, the way she does everything, her body. And she's also adorable, with her amazing sense of style that was very feminine, and how excited and happy she gets to see Yeji.

She knew it was too good to be true. Lia is most likely straight, and all she sees in Yeji is who she saw when she was drunk and not thinking or seeing straight. Quite literally not seeing straight...

She'll have to tell Lia tonight, and if she's straight, then they end there. It'd be sad for the both of them, but it was no one's fault, just one big mix up.

So, when Lia called to confirm that she was on her way, Yeji told her that the loft door was unlocked, and she could just come in and most likely find Yeji in the kitchen or her room. Yeji didn't know if she or her roommate were going to be making dinner yet, she assumed she would be since her roommate hates kicking with his whole life.

But to her surprise, he wanted to cook for once, he was watching mukbangs and saw someone eating deep fried mozzarella cheese in hot cheetos. So now he wants to try and make it. In that case, Yeji assumed that he would direct Lia up to her room.

With her cute self, Lia walked out of the building elevator and to the door Yeji led her to the day before. She thought about knocking but remembered that the door was left unlocked. A plan immediately formed in her head, and she grinned to herself, and she quietly opened the door.

Tippy toeing into the loft, she left her shoes at the door and looked around, staying close to walls to not be seen. Peering into the kitchen first since it's on the first floor and all the bedrooms were on the second floor besides the biggest bedroom, she saw someone standing away from her at the counter next to the stove, a big pot of oil on the front burner.

She snuck up behind the figure, recognizing the brunette hair in a half up bun, and grabbed him from behind very suddenly. Feeling him up and down, she felt abs and pecks, smirking automatically.

"Miss me?" She asked simply.

The figure turned around and Lia let go to let him, but to her embarrassment and horror this was not Yeji.

"Omo!" She squealed, about to apologize profusely.

"Uh, I think you meant to do that to me..." She heard from behind her, so she quickly turned around, her cheeks getting ever redder when she saw Yeji coming down from the spiral stairs.

"Omo!" She repeated, turning back to the other man. "I'm so sorry! I thought you- yeah. I'm really sorry."

"Oh, it's fine, say you're pretty cute-"

"Hyunjin- no. You gross asswipe. You forget that you're gay way too often." Yeji cringed, entering the kitchen.

Only then did Lia look between them with utter confusion. Now she sees why Felix thinks Yeji is a woman, she actually has very feminine features now that she sees someone who looks very similar to her but much more masculine.

"Wait..." She pieced two and two together. They were close in height, Yeji was probably only shorter by about an inch at most, their hair was so similar, only Yeji's was a bit longer and darker. Hyunjin is very broad and muscular, while Yeji is narrower. And their outfits were basically the same thing, just a t-shirt and plaid pajama pants with slippers. "Are you two twins??"

"Unfortunately." Yeji rolled her eyes and Hyunjin mumbled in response to annoy her. "Oh, wah wah wah, now don't disturb us, we'll be in my room."

"Oh god, should I just leave so I'll be able to sleep?"

"How about you move out?" Yeji pitched and Hyunjin mimicked her again to annoy her.

"Annoying motherfucker. Okay anyway, I really really really need to talk to you babe." Yeji took Lia's hand and led her to the stairs she just came down. Lia apologized to Hyunjin yet again as she disappeared up the stairs.

The second level was pretty simple, just a hall with doors to different rooms. Only a couple doors though and then at the end was a glass door to a balcony.

Entering Yeji's room, they sat on her white, neat, queen-sized bed.

"What did you wanna talk about? Our first date?" Lia questioned, but Yeji sighed and shook her head no.

"Lia..." She started, already so incredibly scared. She fears she already knows the outcome of this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
426K 17.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
274K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.