Denial love || Tokyo revenger...

Door Lovable_Mrs_bunny

Denial love - Various!Tokyo revengers x Ganyu!F!Reader [Genshin impact doesn't belong to me, nor does Tokyo r... Meer

!Infomation! ![NAME]!
!Love interest + YOU ! 0.5
1// "Let"
2// "Me"
3//"Be"
4//The
5// "One"

!Prologue!

480 20 3
Door Lovable_Mrs_bunny

              The gentle breeze of the wind felt was calming. The sun was out, the clouds moved in the skies slowly. Everyone seemed so happy..yet a certain adepti didn't...

She truly wondered if she would fall in love, even wanting to fit in more.

Her name...[Name]

"Will someone like me? If they knew how much I want to eat?...and..even if I'm not fully human?..." she softly spoke in a calming tone.

Her beautiful [H/c] hair flowed in the wind, her beautiful majestic [E/c] eyes glistened with sadness and desperation.

She sat on the cliff, watching Liyue as her mind filled with so much things.

"I wonder..How traveler is doing" She asks her self. Just before something bursted inside of her.

BADUMP!

Her eyes widen in shock as she felt a shockwave hit her straight in her head, causing her to hug her stomach and and slowly lean down a little.

Slowly she started to grip her hair slowly in pain, her teeth gritted and grinned against each other in pain as she could feel pain surged throughout her entire body.

"AH!" Her shriek of pain came out of her mouth.

She was panting heavily as her breathing got louder and faster, it was very unbearable. The pain was something she can't even contain in! What do it?!

Suddenly, she slowly passed out. Falling backwards as her entire body begins to slowly disintegrate.

"[NAME]!" Xiao only made it in time to see her body half remaining before she was fully gone. "NO!"

...

"Quite sad don't you think? Don't worry...Good luck~ I'm giving you a chance to live your life out, where you won't be pressured..Though I can't 'guarantee' that your horns will be gone..."

...

I let out a small tiny whine, everything looked so dark... yet I felt like I was laying in something warm.

Slowly, my eyes fluttered open, I slowly sat up, rubbing my head as I yawned softly. "What..Happened?" I spoke in a tired voice.

Slowly I looked around, realizing I was in a unfamiliar place. I started to panic, slowly I gotten up and was about to run off.  Till I realized a scroll on the chair next to my bed.

"What's this?..." I mumble and slowly grabbed it into my hands. I unroll it and start to read it carefully.

"Dear miss [Name], I hope you will wake up soon, once you read this, there is no turning back. I had decided to grant your wish and allow you to live your life as a normal person...but..you still have your horns. Just tell people it's a prop or something, or maybe hide it.

Here is one thing miss [Name], please be safe, there are a whole bunch of gangs, you will have the ability to fight alright? Well not your weapon. I gave you everything I could to provide for you, a house, money, and other things needed to live. But maybe if I could, I can try doing something about your horns and you being half qilin....Well your actually not a qilin anymore since your blood of it is gone...slightly...but I'll try to fix it....."

"So..I'm...now not gonna be overworked or help people?" I ask as my eyes widen in shock and disbelief, I notice a strange looking thing.. I slowly picked it up and open it immediately, like I knew what it was.

"A flip phone..." I mumble. "Wait..so..I guess I know these things but.." slowly I walk up to a mirror and my eyes widen in deep shock.

I looked like a 15 year old!!!

"What....?" I was so shock I didn't know what I should say.

[By the way, pretend like she isn't wearing that, just currently wearing this]

"My clothes...interesting" I mumble to myself quietly as I was trying to get used to all of this.

"So..um..huh?" Suddenly I notice something near my bed cabinet..IT WAS MY VISION!

I smile and ran over to it, I held it in my hands carefully and started to inspect it just in case. "Phew...it's okay..." I mumble.

"I GUESS ANOTHER START IN LIFE..HUH..."

---->>>>>>>>

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.3K 440 24
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
2.8K 56 10
[ONLY AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD, MY OWN ORIGINAL CREATION] I've always loved you, so do you love me too? That's been wandering through two boys' minds for...
832 18 13
𝓘𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱: Y/n is the older sister of Jean and Barbara and has had a crush on Diluc for a long time will he return her feelings? Or will he re...
9.2K 217 24
y/n dies and ends up in tokyo revengers as she helps the Mc she ends up caching people's hearts with out her noticing....will she enjoy the new atten...