๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ! One piece x O...

By Theyluv_brenna

๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ: ๐˜ˆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.
"๐˜๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?"
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ

๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ

12 0 0
By Theyluv_brenna

"Huh...? Where am I...?" I sat up, rubbing my head. I looked at my surroundings, there were cobblestone roads, many crowds of people consisting of men, woman, and children dressed in strange clothes.

"Wha...what the heck..."

I stood up, this was strange, really strange. I mean I was still in the dress I wore to the dance last night, I still had my whole outfit on, my moms bracelet and necklace and earrings.

But where did my hoodie go? My hair was still curled and I still had sunglasses that were lilac and heart shaped. It was cold outside. Ok this is weird, very strange. It was summer yesterday.

Why do I still have my backpack? Oh yea, that's right. I took it with me. Wait! My moms sweater! Is it still in there? I unzipped it as I kneeled down, scraping my legs on the harsh floor. I sighed in relief as I saw my moms sweater still in there.

I had took it to stay warm in the night since I didn't want to wear another one of those puffy black leather sweaters which made me look like a balloon.

I threw it over my shoulders, stuffing my arms in the sleeves. I stood up once again, throwing my backpack over my shoulders. Then it all came back to me one by one. The memories popped up in my mind one after another.

Opening the door and seeing that massacre on my birthday, crying and kneeling, praying that it was a nightmare hopefully, shooting my dad, running to find Elena, the police never answering, getting pulled back by someone..or something.

I shook my head, smacking myself with my fist a little.

I couldn't help but still think about it no matter how hard I tried. I let a small tear run down my cheek but quickly smeared it away which messed up some of my makeup.

I take another glance at everything. It looks like someone had put me in an alleyway. I walked out. Everything was too much for me to take in.

Where was I? Who are these people? Where is everyone? What happened? I wasn't showing it, but I was scared, really scared, I felt a wave of anxiety hit me. You know the feeling when it feels like you haven't ate anything? When you feel really weak? When your blood pressure is really low? Yea, that's what it felt like.

I started walking through the place. I saw an ocean and a beach up ahead.

"Gah! Where in the fuck am I?! Santa Cruz?! Santa Monica?! Hello?! What the F is going on here?! How the fuck did I get all the way to a beach?!

"Selene!" I heard a familiar feminine voice say. I looked behind me to see Stef running towards me in her dress she went to the dance in too. That's really weird.

"Oh my god, Stef!" I said back. I was grateful to have someone I know with me at least. This is weird. But she looks like she's an anime person. Why? Our generation is more mature than the others so people were wearing crop tops and makeup by the time we were in 6th.

So she looked like a pre-teen in anime.

"You look really different!" She said, looking me up and down with her dark brown eyes.

"Thats what I was gonna say to you! Where the fuck are we at?" I asked, looking around.

"I don't know, we look different. Like a different type of...umm...what do you call it?"

"Style?"

"I was thinking of something else but that works."

"Hey why are there bubbles everywhere?" Stef asked. I barely noticed it. There were multiple bubbles and trees with certain numbers around it. This looked a lot like Sabaody from One Piece to be honest.

"Hey if we both are here...then where is Kez?" I asked. Kez is short for Kezlee if you didn't know.

I shrugged. I was gonna tell them what happened with my family but not until Kez came.

"Should we try and find her?" Stef asked.

"No duh!"

I started waking through the city with her, we seen some people riding in these little bubbles. Holy crap it is starting to look like One Piece.

"Um? Why are they in bubbles?" Stef asked, looking around.

"I have no idea."

We then heard a certain feminine voice, we seen a guy get shoved into a wall. "Of course.." I said. Kez looked at the man with a glare. She was in the pink dress she wore to the dance, her pink Mary Janes making tapping sounds each time they hit the floor. She looked around, seeing us and waved.

"Oh hi guys!" She shouted, running over to us. She smiled widely.

"Oh yea, where are we?" She questions.

"That's what I'm saying. Like what is going on?" I responded. "Oh yea, you guys have to believe me when I say this."

"Oh sure, we believe you, what is it?"

"Ok so before I came here," I gulp before continuing. "When I got dropped off to my house, I come in and I just see blood everywhere, like everywhere. On the walls, floor, everywhere. I swear on my life like actually. My mom told me to shoot my dad, because she said he was the one who did this to my family, and that he offed himself with the gun he killed them with. She said she wasn't gonna survive so I thought it was her last wish or something so I picked up the gun and shot my dad in the head. So I was crying like really hard. I tried calling the police but they didn't answer so I started running to your house to find you." I said looking at Kez. "But something grabbed me and pulled me back. I blacked out and just woke up here."

They looked at each other and started laughing. "Selene I don't know how you came up with that but it's really funny." Kez said.

"I'm not kidding like I'm being for real. Like on my life." I said.

"No Stelle, come on. You can't joke about stuff like that." Stef said.

"I'm not I swear!"

"You swear to god?" Kez asks, looking me in the eye. There were two sides of her. One where she was never serious and is full of jokes and laughter. Then there's the other. Where she is very serious. But it takes a lot for her to be serious because most of he time she has a bunch of energy.

I nod, looking her back in the eye. "I swear on my life and on god."

"No, there's no way right?" Stef says.

"You cannot be for real. You are not actually for real right? No you for fake. No you for real." Kez says, I nod. "Yeah, I've been trying to tell you guys. What the heck am I gonna do?" I groaned. "If we get back to our town then maybe my parents can let you stay with us." Kez says.

I nod. We all jump when we hear a loud what seemed to be gunshot.

BOOM!

"Ah! What the fuck was that?!" Stef says. She's literally so nice if you're nice back but when she gets angry she curses like crazy.

"I dunno, I wanna find out!" Kezlee shouts, grabbing our hands and running to wherever the noise was.

"Wait Kez!" I shout to her. "Why would we go near it! That sounded like a gunshot! Wouldn't we wanna move away?!"

"Who cares it's probably just a balloon or something!"

I sigh, running with one of my arms swaying and the other locked with Kezlee's. Along with Stef, who was clueless and didn't know where we were even taking her.

We arrive but quickly feel something odd. I've never felt this before. My whole body tingled and shook. I felt weak, my legs almost gave up on me. Elena and Stef fall on their knees. I stare at them.

"Woah, what was that?" Kez asks, looking up at me. I help them up, looking back at whatever it was.

"I don't know. Have you ever felt like that? It feels like that feeling you get when you haven't ate for a long time and you feel weak like you're gonna starve or something." I reply.

I look to see several people in front of me. A tall fat knock off version of Luffy from One Piece, a midget knock off version of Franky that was probably shorter than Angelo and had a whole tsunami on his head, some guy with a big ass backpack that probably has all the pounds of food I eat everyday, and I can't even count the rest.

I notice the guy with the big bag walking past a midget girl that looks like the Hocus Pocus lady with orange hair. His bag hits her making her fall sideways and Elena laughs. I hear the crowds gasps.

"What happened? I looked closer to see the whole ghetto looking group knocked out on the floor.

"Hm, when did that happen?" Stef asks, waking over and bending down to look at them. We look back at the big backpack guy who was now walking away as if he didn't just send more than 2 people into a coma all at once.

"No way, that guy. Did he do something?"

"Hey let's follow him!" Kes says excitedly. "No way you wanna follow him! Not after he just sent three people into a coma!" I say.

"That just makes it cooler!" Kezlee says, grabbing our arms again and ran off with us. Me and Stef looked at each other. "We're doomed." We both say.

"Hey mister! How did you do that thing?" Kez asks him, waking alongside him. She smiles.

He dosen't answer. We just look at each other, shrugging our shoulders.

"Hey, old man? How'd you do that?" Kez continues to ask. Occasionally switching sides to his ear.

"Hm." I ignored it. As we walked, we came across two people. One that looked like he just died his Afro a McDonald's fry color and had the body of a twig.

The other was a fat man with shorts on and a shirt that could barely contain his stomach. I eyed them. That looks awfully familiar from One Piece. I thought.

"Hancock was right, with all the pirates around this mustache is pretty handy. I don't wanna fight with those guys anyway." We heard a raspy voice. It came from the boy with the big bag. We turned our heads to look at him.

"Hey! So you can talk! So how did you do that back there?" Kezlee questions repeatedly. "Tell me, tell me!"

"Oh that? That was just a little conquerors Haki. Oh yeah. My name is Monkey D Luffy! I'm gonna be king, of the pirates." He whispers.

Our eyes widen. Luffy? Haki? What the hell? How the heck did I manage to get in One piece?!

I look at Kez and Stef.

"Selena, isn't the main character on One Piece's name Luffy?" I look back at her. "Yea. Do you think maybe we're in..."

She shakes her head. "No! No! There's no way right? I'm in a dream!" She shouts. Pinching her arm.

"No, there's no way. How do we get back home?!" Elena asks worriedly. We're then interrupted in our conversation by the same raspy voice as before.

"Woah, it's you guys!"

"Hey what's your guy's name?" He asks us.

"Oh I'm Kezlee, she's Estefani, but you can call her Stef," Kez points to herself then to Stef. Then she points her hand towards me. "She's Selene, you can call her that or Selena." She smiles. "Selene is 12 like me and Stef is 13." He nods. A grin curving his lips.

"This is my crew, his name is Sanji and the guy with the green hair is Zoro." Luffy says. Pointing his finger at them.

Dear god. I really am in One Piece right now. I smile nervously and nod. Gulping a bit. I look back at Elena and Stef.

"Oh. My. God." Kez says, she finally realizes what's going on. We walk along with the fake Strawhats. At this point we're just following them like stray dogs or something.

We hear commotion in the distance.

"Wow, these guys sure are worked up." Luffy says, looking down at the large crowd.

"Alright that's enough yapping! Listen!" The fatass Luffy says. We all look at each other and start laughing at the word "yapping". All meaning Kez and Stef and me.

"Bahahaha! Yapping!" Kez says, unable to control her laughter. We stop laughing as he speaks again.

"Turns out Sanji and Zoro found one of the guys who insulted me!"

"Kez look at his shoes!" I say, bursting out into laughter. "What the fuck are those bags?" Stef says laughing and pointing at it.

"He's actually here with us right now! Look at this little punk! I'm gonna beat a lesson into him with my own two hands! Cause when you piss me off, then things get ugly! And let this be a lesson to all of you too! If you ever cross me, if you ever disrespect me you're gonna end up just like this chump! Don't forget who's the boss of this crew! Is that perfectly clear?!"

We listen to him go on and on about his corny speech about whatever as the crowd cheers when he finishes. Kez looks at me and Stef.

"Blah blah blah." She mimics, mocking him.

"Zoro? Sanji? Is he a friend of yours or something?" Luffy turns to them. "I don't think he likes me."

"Don't move! We've got you surrounded!" We hear a voice shout in the middle of it. "Nobody move an inch! Strawhat Luffy! You and the rest of your crew are under arrest! Surrender immediately!"

The fat version of Luffy backs up. "The navy..?"

"Don't bother running away! We've blocked out every exit in route 46! You either leave with us, or you're gonna leave in a body bag!"

Kez laughed. "Not like he can run anyway!"

Luffy's brown furrow. "But my disguise was perfect how did the navy know I was here?" He questions.

"What why would you think this was about you?" Afro Sanji questions. Geez someone teach this guy what a posture is please. He walks like he's on his period or something.

"Captain please tell me we're not all dead!" Bubble bass Zoro asks.

"Stop flipping out we'll be just fine!" Monkey D Goofy responds. "Why do you think we recruited all these guys? We've got pirates with 100 million bounties here!"

"But this is scary!"

"Then sit back and watch!"

Fatass Luffy over here turns to the crowd and starts ordering them around. "Carabou you're up! Use that marine as a shield and make us a path out of this place!"

I yawn, stretching my arms. I sit on the grass with Kez and Stef by Luffy. "Guys. What's up?" Kez asks. She usually only says that when she's bored.

"I'm bored..lets go somewhere else I'm hungry." Kez suggests, looking at me and Stef. We both nod in agreement. Standing up and walking along with Kez somewhere unknown to us.

Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter bc I made this when I was abt to knock out at 2 am on a school night!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1K 41
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...
1.4K 14 7
Y/N a new member of the straw hats enjoys her life as a pirate and gains a connection with the Captain of the heart pirates Trafalgar D water Law dur...
50.9K 1.3K 22
๐–นญ ๋‚˜๋Š” ์ •๋ง ์ˆ˜์ค์Œ์ด ๋งŽ๋‹ค !! ๊’ฑโ‚ŠหšโŠน luffy โ”€โ”€ a new student at red line university instantly catches everyone's attention without even arriving yet. ๐–ฆน
14.1K 288 16
One Piece fanfiction. Mainly Trafalgar Law and my OC. I DO NOT OWN ONE PIECE.