♡until I found her ♡ wenclair...

By wencalirverse

COVER TITLE ART IS NOT MINE !! this is a wenclair story ! inspired by a story that's no longer available unf... More

chapter 1: vacation and entering heat
its that time of the month
chapter 3: the baby
chapter 4: princable weems
new semester
arrangements
be careful
baby
getting ready
the twins arrival
aftermath and going back to normal
visiting
back to nevermore
away

visitors

1.4K 13 14
By wencalirverse

TW: mentions  of a eating disorder !

Me and Enid followed Weems to her office and our babies where aloud to come so I held aubrey protective and Enid just held Isreal against her chest as he napped in her brace.

Once we where in Weems office, it was nice and warm since, her fireplace was lit and it was good for the twins so they wouldn't cause too much chaos with crying, hunger or juts both them being bored .

Weems spoke

" well first of all, congratulations for you two on your babies!

Enid nodded as Isreal slept against her chest he Lightly scored his small quiet snores hweere adored by his mother Enid .

" thankyou so much princible Weems! We are very glad too, the months where so long carrying them for 9 months ."

Wednesday nodded

" yes thanks you Weems, we are very happy you still let our babies stay with us"

Weems smiled, then pur a paper infront of them

" well that's what I'm here to discuss with you two as early partners and young mothers and parents. Dont fret Enid it's okay, you two are not in trouble. This paper just states that you two will have a free period so you two can gwt out of class early and your circular activity to see your babies. So sight here you two, and there's more information if the babies are needed to be babysat."

She slid a thin piece of paper to them they both read it, it had stated, to get out of their circular activity and get out early so they can go to their babies, some things for babies where provided, diapers, blankets, pajamas, a small nursery, and extra stuff so Enid and wednesday where in good hands.

Weems offered them she could take care of them and they both obviously said yes faster than wednesday wanted to stab needles inti her eyes, like she always said .

Aubrey turned up to wednesfay and yawned she stretched and tugged on Wednesdays zip up as her daughter gestured to get Warm so wedneaday set her in her black zip up, she unzipped werrw her daughters neck was so she was in her hoodie but still safe and warm and not being choked by lacking of air.

Weems asked

" I've been meaning to ask Mrs addams what are their lovely names ?"

She asked as she looked at aubrey

Enid replied

" well the little girl is aubrey which one wednesdsy has in her zip up hoodie and she normally is more quiet and sleepy and she's always playing with her little brother "

Weems nodded and smiled

Then wednesdays turn was to speak and she replied with a happy smile

" the little boy is Isreal, he is the one enids has sleeping as of now, he has some anxiety and some issues if you truly wanted to take care of them both."

Weems nodded

" I'd love to even if he has some separation anxiety, I've delt with some children even some babies like taht before even younger so I'm not new to babysitting and being a care taker."

Isreal started to yawn as he slowly started to wake, the warmth in Weems room calmed him, until he looked around and started to get scared as he didint know where he was, enid saw he was breathing heavy and getting anxious clinging to her smd squeezing enids shirt with his tiny baby hands ans he started to whimper

" shh shh..it's okay now" Enid bounced him lightly as can be and he slowly started to wheep and cry

His sister looked concerned for her little brother and she looked over to him and she reached her arms out for him

Enid let aubrey into her arms as aubrey huddled unto enids grasp Isreal immediately hid into enids arm were his big sister was and isreals head was on aubreys chest/belly area, since they where small .

Weems asked

" so, the twins already have a close bond I'm guessing?"

Wednesday nodded, she smiled again and replied

" yes i assumed  aubrey makes Isreal feel safe when we aren't around like when yoko and divina babysat them both, but I'm glad they are both close "

Weems smiled and added to the conversation

" yes me too Mrs addams, I'm sorry for holding onto your free time during the day, if you two need anything rest assured I'll  help with anything alright?"

They nodded and Enid thanked her

" thanks you princable Weems have a great day!"

The both walked out

Wednesdays pov.

I set the twins down for a nap, they both cuddled with their blankets and pillows and stuffed animals in their large crib

Once Enid finished with some extra credit work she walked over to me and layed with me. I could tell she was tired between, breatsfeeding, getting up and helping the babies in the middle of the night, school work, extra work she had to do.

I just felt bad.  I whispered to her

" take a nap Enid, you deserve it I promise, you need to rest. And you haven't been eating too much either, I worry about you, you know."

Enid then looked up at me and she knew I was right. Well in a way though, she knew she wasn't eating enough she knew it too damn well

" I know, it's just the free time I have is to sleep wends "

I held her face soft placing a thumb on her cheek caressing back and forth

" I'll get you food Enid, right now and you need it . Right now is your free time and like I said before I don't just worry about the babies. J worry for you too. Your my top priority to keep, safe and healthy "

Enid placed her forhead on mine

" I'm sorry I haven't been eating I just didn't really wana walk anyplace to get it, and I didint want to worry you wends, your right though "

I got up and still tucked her back into bed so she would be comfy and still be warm a sit was snowing outside still

I walked out of the room closing it soft and quiet so the twins wouldn't wake from their nap and I traveled to Weems office and I walked past the night shade hallway to the downstairs and heard them murming and walked past it.

I was facing Weems door and I knocked, I heard a uplifting voice

" come in " Weems sounded cheerful this evening

I walked up to her desk and in question

" were can I find, food to buy here it's for, enid she hasn't been eating too much ao wheete can I find some here ?"

Weems then looked at me and replied while looking it up on her computer

" well you can try at the food bar, the nearest restaurants, we have some in the nurses  room and they have pretty good choices there, but uou could always try the one restaurant in town if you want it to be quick try yoko, or Bianca they always have something "

I nodded

" thankyou orincable Weems I really appreciate it alot. And thankyou for taking care of the twins for the while  we go to school "

She nodded

" of course it's a pleasure babysitting them, they are a pleasure to babysit "

I smiled a small portion and walked out

I asked yoko and binaca if they had anything and thankfully they did.

I got a small bag of some soup,chips,some drinks,small fruits she could etc.

I walked back in quiet and Enid was still on our bed she wasn't asleep but she look beat dead exuahsted but she was on her phone

" Enid here, eat something at least please, I don't wnat to see you get worse "

I said with pure concern

She nodded and took a small grape out of the package and ate the package it was a large one she nearly devoured it .

" let's take a bath at least to help you; I know they help you calm from stress from school."

She smiled and she already seemed to be better, she got up easier and more quicker.

I helped her undress as usual but I was more genlte, even when we had our first time, I diditn wana hurt her as I could see her top rib cage bones

It really upset me that I lwt her not eat and let it get this bad

I kept on looking at her bones and she  said in response

" I know it upsets you wends ..I'm sorry I let it get this bad ..you can feel them I dont mind at all"

I replied

" I just worry ...alot ..I always worry for you Enid I always will but, are you sure I can touch them it won't hurt you?"

She nodded and took my hand and gently placed it on her sides.

I felt them gently and they felt funny but it made me sad.

Enid lifted my head up

" hey let's not think about it for now huh..let's just take a bath okay? We can relax alright ?"

I nodded and replied

" let me check on the twins for a sec alright ? I'll be right back "

Luckily I came out just in time because Isreal had a nightmare I'm guessing  by the cry,as soon as Enid heard she rushed out as well .

She had her robe on so I gave Isreal to Enid his crying fit, I swear it never stopped

She held him so his head as on her shoulder, he gripped her robe and I picked aubrey up and j could tell something was wrong, aubrey had tears and worry in her eyes and nuzzled her body into my chest to hide from something

I bounced aubrey in my arms so she would calm and she later did, she soonly fell alseep in my arms.

Isreal on the other hand he was scared as he had a nightmare I felt so bad for our baby boy .

It took an hour to have him not crying anymore, and Enid wasn't too exauhsted but tired enough

" hey I'll take care of them and you go take a bath okay? Or maybe take Isreal with you? Or something like that "

Enid nodded

" that's actually a good idea I'll take him with me. I know aubrey hates baths and she had one this morning and so did Isreal "

I nodded

" need anything ? Any help ?"

She shook her head

" I'll be okay wends I can handle it "

She had a light chuckle in her sentence. It seemed to her like she couodnt just undress and go take a bath but, I was  just as cautious as j normally was...well ...maybe a bit more since she hasn't been eating

I held aubrey in my arms as I talked to her as if she could understand me but who knows honestly .

" I'm suprised you even cried today aubs,don't worry though your safe with me "

I gave her a bottle mid sentence as I talked to her, she held the big bottle with he rainy hands ad I gave it support with one hand 

She finished it astoundingly fast and I patted her back and then I heard a little but loud

* burp*

I patted her back at a steady pace and she soonly drifted into a calmer state and she started to play with the sheets that where on the bed

I rolled over rmy my stomach and aubrey started to tuck at my brains

" what do you want?"

I said with Mt regular stern voice but with a yet playful voice

She babbled mindlessly  tugging at them then she just held onto both Mt braids with both hands

She then stuck her tounge out

I picked up and threw her in the air then caught her

This made her giggle loudly

The room was filled with aubrey giggling and yelling with happiness

Wednesday stopped catching her in the air then she gave aubrey her favorite stuffed animal and Enid cane out of the bathroom with Isreal.

He looked happier and he clapped his hands and babbling again as he usually does .

" how was your guys relaxing bath?"

I asked Enid if she felt better and she honestly did but, her ribs still showed

It wouldn't just be fixed in 1 minute but she was making progress.

" it was very relaxing and Isreal likes to swim I guess, which is shocking honestly since he is pretty weary about everything else "

I was a little suprised as well

" well that's good though. Me and aubrey played around and stuff while you guys wheete in the bathroom "

Enid giggled and smiled

" i know I could hear, it was the cutest wends, even though...I couldn't see it happen i know it was the cutest thing ever."

I smiled at her with a strong color of blush pasted across my face to both my cheeks .

She came over to me

And sat with me on the bed and let the twins play for a little while .

While me and Enid watched them play and her head rested on my shoulder and between my chest

As we lay there just talking and watching our babies just playing she asked me another question

"Do you think the twins are safe ? Like you know without my mother like literally stalking me and everything?"

I looked at her and I held her face and I said to her with pure honesty

" as long as I'm here you'll never see her and as for the the twins. Our babies, they will be safe I promise, and I'll keep that promise ."

Enid stared at me her worried expression turned into a assured and calmer one

" I wana keep you safe too, it's not just about me you know "

I scoffed playfully

" well in my mind it is you Enid "

She layed back down with me and we looked down back to Isreal and aubrey and they where somewhat wrestling.

Aubrey had him pinned and Isreal was whining and was wanting to get out of his sister's grasp

" okay that's enough aubs"

Enid grabbed her sneakily to suprise her and aubrey babbled with a attitude

" don't you dare give me that attitude Miss  aubrey "

She playfully said to aubrey

Aubrey still kept babbling her baby talk and wailing her hands everywhere

On the other hand Isreal crawled back to me and he settled on my chest kind of like a cat.

He layed on me and rested for a little bit.

3 weeks later into another winter break>>>>

Enids pov:

We are in the addams car right now, lurch picked me,wednesday,Isreal and aubs up

Wednesday held aubrey and I held Isreal, lurch took our bags for us and we set our room up, well we only set the babies stuff on the other side which only took 10 minutes

The twins where exauhsted from traveling hours back to their grandparents home

We set the twins connected rooms back in place so me and  Enid shared a room and the Tim's had a joined room with us so we could open the door and if we needed to get them we could in one second

Me and Enid set them down for bed time at 8:00 pm

And aubrey snuggled with her brother and so did Isreal

Me and Enid watched some movies in my room.

Enid soonly couldn't fall alseep and I had my hand on her back

" I'm bored wends "

She stood up on my lap

Which triggered me and it suprised me, we hadn't fucked in a while because of school,work sheets and the babies so of she was talking about what I thought she was then it could be a good chance .

' what do you insist on doing Mrs addams ?"

She had a strong paint of blush all over her face

" well it's been a while since we've caught up Wednesday "

I held wednesdays face with my hands ans got close to her and kissed her slow and loving with alot of soft tender kisses

I felt her hands hold my hips as we tenderly shared kisses

I saw wednesday take her black wide t-shirt off, I loved her image eveytime it was like. It was our first time all over again we see eachothers bodies, I could tell wednesdya felt the same way because, when I took my sweater off she instantly stared and softly and quietly said

" your so beautiful, I can't shake the thought of you...your just so astoundingly perfect Enid...I dotn care if you unhealthy, I'll love enough more of who you will become because your the person I fell in love with first and I'll never give up on you "

I smiled bright and held her hands and mine and Wednesdays fingers intertwined slowly .

" Wednesday...even if...I am a mindless  killing werewolf ? But I also have flaws wednesda-"

She stopped me form finishing stating and explaing the flaws of myself

" the mark you've left on me is indelible, and every flaw you say you have won't exist to me. Your so beautiful and perfect I see none wrong with you "

I smiled and I kissed wednesday soft perfect lips again

She held my hips soft and the soft tender kisses slowly turned into a soft makeout

As our makeout turned more into a heated session I  helped her take her sweatpants off, then she took my black sweatpants off then I was left in my boxers, and Enid took her underwear off instantly after her pants wherte removed.

I felt my dick get harder, and more needy by the second I was on the bottom just groaning

She got the message from my groaning, my shifting around

She leaned down on her stomach, chest between my legs and took my boxers off. My dick sprung out, it was the hardest it had been in a  long time and dripping with pre cum

Enid started to kiss my tip. She kissed all around it, more pre cum just went on her face

She started to engulf  me whole I gapsed and covered my face instantly

" don't cover your face I wana see your face and you ""

She said with a soft comforting tone

I did as she said just moaning and groaning

" ah ..Ah...MH..AH..E...En..enid please"

The only thing I could do was babbled mindlessly with pleasure. I could tell she was enjoying the sounds I made since she only swalled my cock deeper.

She started going up and down swallow my dick and sucking it continously

" Enid...Ah.. more ...FUCK"

I felt a fimiliar tight knot form and i grabbed Her head and pushed her down on my dick as cum flowed in her mouth and I heard her swallow with big gulps

Then the rest went on her chest and some on her chin

She breathed heavy and got ontop again as she was ready for another round .

She slid carefully on my cock

I saw her face

She but her bottom lip, eyes rolled at the back of her head and moaned out loud

" Ah..hmm..mhm..wends!"

I only made a small smile and let her go at her own pace .

She went slow going down and i could see her filled with absolute  pleasure .

" aH...wends. ... Your so big..Yes! "

She started to grip the sides of the bed tight and went slow up and down and continued this pace, I then grabbed her hips so my hands could rest on them .

I felt her go deeper and faster, she was so warm

She immediately went as fast as her body wanted to go.

Her breasts shook as they shook I grabbed them as Enid bounced she made a gasp sound

Having her hands on mine where they where on her chest

" Ah wends ! Faster !"

She yelled out loud

She removed her hands and placed them behind her as she thrusted herself on me, I rappidly joined in

She was close as I could tell

I squeezed her boobs rough

" knock that shit off messing with yourself Enid...fuck"

I said quick and stern

" wends please ...PLEASE !"

I grabbed her hips and I rammed her as fast as I could go

The only sound both us could hear was enids very  loud moaning, our skin slapping together rapid, a wet slick sound as well.

" that's it!...that's the spot !!"

I felt a knot for as usual and I immediately shot my warm sticky fluid inside her

" wends!! Ah ah !!"

I grabbed enid body as I sat up so I could fill her completely I tightly hugged her as I pumped everything inside her .

When I finished I held enid still in my Arms protective

I was so tired since it had been a while since we had been both occupied by work,the twins and school .

I collapsed on my back still holding Enid, our breathing was rapid and not synced and out of pace until a few minutes we pulled the covers over us and I made sure Enid was okay

" are you okay ? I wasnt too rough ? Or anything right ?"

She smiled at me and held my face as I was on the bottom and our bodies touched .

" don't worry you wherte oerfwct ans you weren't rough at all. "

I had my arms around Enid lower back

" good "

_________________________
I'm back Homos 😎😎😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 70.5K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
870K 72.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
311K 18.2K 19
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...