football imagines <3

De zoesbookstore

A collection of cute scenarios with your favourite players, players and more players <3 zoë Mai multe

< disclaimer >
(1) tulips? two-lips? - trent alexander-arnold
(2) fifa - mason mount
(3) long-distance - jude bellingham
(3.1) long-distance - jude bellingham
(4) late nights - virgil van dijk
(5) betrayal - marcus rashford
(6) sunday routines - son heung-min
(7) you put a move on my heart - erling haaland
(8) feed me! feed me! - richarlison
(9) flirting - neymar
(10) maid of honour - declan rice
(11) hurting - jack grealish
(12) best friend - joão félix
(13) insecurities - jordan henderson
(14) sun-burn - rúben dias
(15) happy anniversary - jadon sancho
(16) café - john stones
(17) the park - ben chilwell
(18) shoot - marcus rashford
(19) carnival - bukayo saka
(20) a hard day - kai havertz
(21) birthday cabin - jesse lingard
(22) my sick baby - reece james
(23) surprise! - andy robertson
(24) what are we? - cristiano ronaldo
(25) broken-heart - mason mount
(26) date-night - virgil van dijk
(27) jealousy - kepa arrizabalaga
(28) official - kylian mbappe
(29) kiss me - trent alexander-arnold
(30) foolish - jack grealish
(30.1) unfoolish - jack grealish
(31) i love you - pablo gavi
(32) boyfriend reveal - jude bellingham
(33) double date - rúben dias
(34) like father, like son - kostas tsimikas
(35) shopping date - tyrone mings
(37) you don't know my name - pablo gavi
(38) stuck with you - jadon sancho
(39) fight for love - jordan henderson
(40) a dance? - trent alexander-arnold

(36) future? - marcus rashford

393 4 0
De zoesbookstore

The hospital was eerily silent; not like the countless TV series that you've watched where it was in a constant state of chaos. It was new to you, visiting a hospital, and the hand that was entangled with Marcus's clenched his even harder.

This made him look up from his phone as he stared at you, "First time?"

"I mean, it's not everyday that you visit a hospital, right?"

He smiled in response, kissing your cheekbone. "But this time it's different, yeah. It's a celebration, I finally became an uncle!"

Marcus's excitable tone brought a smile to your face, "Yes, yes. You're an uncle now, we get it."

"That I am..." He confirmed as he stopped in his tracks, facing you, and halting your movements by pulling you closer. "That means you're an aunt now too."

"Oh, does it?" There was so much confidence in your voice, but the redness spreading from your cheeks down to your neck spoke the complete opposite.

Marcus had an eye for pretty people and you were no exception; walking up to you in the mini-bar and immediately starting a conversation. It lasted into the dead of night, ending with a stroll on the beach and an exchange of numbers. He didn't wait long — not like the other guys you've texted — to send a text, wanting to see you again and take you on an official date. Funnily enough, the relationship bloomed in that small hotel in the Maldives and you've been going strong ever since.

Just a few months ago, his mum invited the two of you to brunch making it the first time you would be meeting "the family." To say you were nervous and shitting bricks would be the biggest understatement of the year, but that is exactly what you were doing.

Luckily, Marcus was an understandable person and didn't pressure you to accept the invitation. No matter how prepared he was to introduce you to the family, it all depended on what you wanted to do. So you can imagine his excitement when you came to him and showed him the message to his mother, accepting the brunch invitation.

Marcus hummed as he kissed you again, "Hm, Aunty Y/N. Does that not have a nice ring to it?"

"Now that you've said it out loud..." There is a crack in the smile that you've tried to hide. "...it does sound nice. Different. Refreshing."

Marcus lets out a small chuckle as he kisses you for the third time, "There we go." He mumbled. Getting ahold of your hand again, he leads the way to the front desk where he converses with the nurse in quiet murmurs.

It wasn't long before Marcus thanked the nurse, with one of his heart-warming smiles, and tells you the exact floor his brother and sister-in-law is on — the maternity ward. At this front desk, they couldn't carelessly give out that information but all Marcus had to do was make his way to the maternity ward and explain he was visiting family.

*******

There was a soft knock on the door. For someone with Marcus large hands, he gently rapped his knuckles against the wooden door. A muffled "come in" was heard and both, you and Marcus, shook with excitement as he gripped the sliding door and opened it. All there was was a baby blue curtain protecting the room from outsiders trying to peep in but once you and Marcus passed that, it was all decorations that littered the room.

Congratulations.
It's a boy!
Well done, Mum.
A little one.
A very special baby. 

It was scribbled along on balloons, on cards, on home-made posters and brought tears to your eyes. You could feel the love radiating in the room and the tired but happy smiles from his brother and his wife was proof of that.

"Congratulations!" You exclaimed, hugging his brother tightly, swinging from side to side. "I bet you must be the happiest man on earth."

"Yeah, I don't know if you would believe me but I spent the whole time crying." He said, a small smile on his face as he looked toward the plastic bassinet.

"I can imagine so. It must be an exciting time for the two of you."

There was an exchange of pleasantries before you swapped places with Marcus — he was now with his brother and stood next to the bed, was you.

"How are you feeling, Jess?"

She briefly closed her eyes but the smile remained on her lips. "Tired. Tired. And tired. My water broke, right, but he was a stubborn one. He didn't want to come out despite all that we were advised to do."

"Sounds like a member of the Rashford family." It was your comment that sent the two of you into a fit of giggles, leaning into each other.

"You've got that right." She added on. "But seriously, after he came, I couldn't stop smiling. I was in a shitload of pain but the smile never left my face because I had finally met him. My baby boy."

"Speaking of him..." Trailing off, you moved closer to the bassinet and saw the cutest baby in the entire world sleeping in a curled up position. His hands on either side of him, covered in soft cotton mittens, and a pout on his lips.

"So cute—" Marcus whispered behind you, a hand on your shoulder and his face peeping out at the infant. The corners of his mouth lifted as he stared at his nephew, the newest addition to the Rashford family.

"Isn't he?"

A few moments passed before the baby began to stir. There were a few noises that escaped his mouth, nothing too serious, before he fluttered his lids and opened them.

"Marcus, did you see that? That was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life."

"What about me?" Marcus asked jokingly. His hand no longer on your shoulder but cupping your waist, a steady hand.

"You're a grown man. Which means you're no longer cute but handsome."

Marcus was about to retaliate when the baby let out louder noises, not necessarily cries, but it was something. His arms and legs were wiggling around in the temporary plastic home as the blanket started falling off. As you were about to set it back, Jess spoke:

"Would you like to hold him?"

Both of your heads snapped up in surprise, wide eyes and slacked jaws. "Are— are you sure?"

Jess just smiled and nodded her head. "He's your family too." She said and it warmed your heart. To feel so included and appreciated in the family.

"Thank you."

Marcus decided that he wasn't ready for that responsibility yet so he asked you if you couldn't hold the baby and he'll join you on the sofa. It didn't take long before his brother took the baby out of the cot and walked over to you, handing him over. Making sure the baby's neck was secure in the crook of your elbow, you carefully held the baby with a supporting arm on his bottom and splayed your hand along his back.

"Y/N and Marcus, meet your nephew, Benjamin Marcus Rashford."

"Oh, you named him after me?" Marcus asked in disbelief. All his brother could do was smile at Marcus, an all-too knowing smile.

"How could I not when you're his god-father as well?"

Marcus sat with his mouth open in shock before bursting with joy, as he shook his brother's hand and brought him in for a hug. "Thank you."

"Oh, Y/N..." Jess called and you looked up, taking your eyes off of Ben for the first time. "...we were wondering if you would accept being his god-mother."

"Huh?" Was the only response you could muster up. "You want me to be his god-mother?" Also, you asked in disbelief, staring between the new parents and the bundle in your arms.

"If you want to be. It's just that you and Marcus are such a lovely couple that in case of an accident and we don't make it, we strongly agreed that Ben be raised in your home."

Speechless. That's what you were. As you locked eyes with Marcus and saw the softest smile on his face, a tear rolled down your cheek. He lifted his hand and wiped it with the pad of his thumb, nodding his head.

"We accept. We humbly accept the new positions, yeah?"

Nodding your head, you could only agree. "A million times yes, Jess. Thank you for thinking of us in this way."

As if Benjamin could sense the conversation, he glanced between you and Marcus, gave the absolute tiniest of nods and fluttered his eyes closed.

Back to dreamland he went.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

267K 4.8K 49
▸ Highest rankings: #4 in FOOTBALLER #5 in SHORT STORY COLLECTION #19 in STORIES Have you ever had that feeling during a football match? That tingli...
109K 1.8K 53
.... ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴡᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ...
59.6K 555 12
𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐲
137K 2.1K 35
𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐧𝐝 imagines book!