King of Hatred - RWBY

By BeastSix

A child, abandoned by everything.....? Except an old God's blessing.... or curse? More

BIO + Info
Prologue
Ch. 1 [Bloody Vanta]
Ch.2 [Homey Vanta]
Ch.3 [Hunting Vanta]
Ch.4 [Hunting Vanta 2]
Ch.5 [Adventurous Vanta 1]
Ch.6 [Adventurous Vanta 2]
Birthday Special
Ch.7 [Adventurous Vanta 3]
Ch.8 [Adventurous Vanta 4]
Ch.9 [Adventurous Vanta 5]
Ch.10 [Bandit's Gaze 1 ]
Ch.11 [Bandit's Gaze 2]
Q&A!
Ch.12 [ Family ]
Ch.13 [Sands of Menagerie]
Ch.14 [Truths, and feathers]
Side story 2
Ch.15 [ Feathers of Spring ]
Ch.16 [ Spring and Summer ]
Ch.17 [ Spring and Summer 2 ]
Ch. 18 [ Spring and Summer 3 ]
Ch. 19 [ Trial of Choice ]
Ch.20 [ Trial of Choice 2 ]
Ch.21 [ no idea for title? ]
Ch.22 [ Trial of Knowledge ]
Ch.23 [Trial of Knowledge 2]
Ch.24 [ Alive ]
Ch.25 [ Exams ]
Ch.26 [Exams 2]
Ch.27 [ Beacon ]
Ch.28 [ Beacon... ]
Ch.29 [ Nightmare ]
Ch.30 [ Nightmare, Dream ]
Ch.31 [ Nightmare, Dream 2 ]
Ch.32 [ Hellish Nightmare ]
Ch.33 [ Hellish Nightmare 2 ]
Ch.34 [ Just a Day ]
BIO 2 [Spoilers]
Ch.35 [ Tri colourfull and Dark Violet ]
Ch.36 [ Tri colourfull and Dark Violet 2 ]
Ch.37 [ Old Truth ]
Ch.39 [ Sliver of Hope ]
Ch.40 [ Creation ]
Ch.41 [ Creation Zwei(2) ]
Ch.42 [ Creation Drei(3) ]
Ch.43 [Creation Vier(4)]
Ch.44 [ True Answers ]
Ch.45 [ Heavy Wounds, Healing Scars]
Ch.46 [ Alive ]
Ch.47
Ch.48 [Tests]
Ch.49 [Just your unaverage day]
Ch.50 [ Lost Memory ]
Ch.51 [ Tears and Quest! ]
Ch.52 [ Hey... ]
Ch.53(A/B) [ Point of Time-Singularity ]
Ch.54(B) [ True Negativity ]
Ch.54(A) [ Scores ]
Ch.55(B) [Prep]
Ch.55(A) [School]
Ch.56(A) [Prologue to a massacre]
Ch.57(A) [Training session]

Ch.38 [ Gluttony of Darkness ]

341 6 0
By BeastSix

///

///

///

In the schools Infirmary, Jaune could be spotted lying in the bed with a broken leg. Whilst on other end of the room was Akira making whatever he wanted. During the whole time, Jaune was just silently observing what he was doing along with Professor Peach.

'And this should be it. I'll leave four for each team. If they ever need healing make them drink it.' Akira calmly said this to Peach as she nodded and observed the golden liquids in the Vial.

'How exactly does it work?' She asked curiously whilst collecting all 22 Vials.

' It's based off my Semblance. Please, use one on Jaune.... so his leg could patch up, and then place one under my pillow if you could. This one specifically under my pillow. ' Akira pointed at the Vial which had a red cork. Since the blood inside this one was infused with a fusion of <Blood Manipulation> and <Kindred Link>, for the time if the things went south with Salem.

' Got it. Good luck on your mission! ' She said this with a small smile and went over to Jaune who was there, sitting with a broken leg.

' So, who got you like that? ' Akira asked while taking out a cloak out of pocket dimension. Peach gave Jaune the vial as he looked at it strangely....

' There's no problem! It was... an accident...' He said the last with much quieter voice and drank contents of the vial. ' You'll either answer me. Or I'll break every single bone in your body. Understood? ' Akira stood over him, and cracked his fists with a mad grin.

Jaune started contemplating for a moment, as Akira reeled his fist back.

' Cardin! It- It was Cardin! ' Jaune covered himself and shouted as Akira nodded and simply left the room.

' I'd better prepare the bed... or four... ' Peach sighed and started preparing some medicaments.

///

///

///

In Cafeteria, everyone could be spotted eating. Talking and having fun as they had some free time.

Team CRDL was currently bullying a student. A Faunus Girl with bunny ears and a bunny tail, a small little bunny fluff on her backside.

..

' Ughh... I can't stand sight of this. How can they do this to another student. ' Pyrrha muttered annoyed as everyone at the table agreed. At her comment Aelia stood up, but before she could do anything a metal tray hit Cardin in the face.

'Which Bastard was it!' Cardin shouted completely enraged as Velvet slipped away. Whole cafeteria turned in the same direction as Cardin. Spotting a Black Wolf Faunus walking over to him.

' I only came here to grab a bite before my mission, but found an annoying piece of shit. Incapable of getting stronger, so they use weaker or a more timid person to boost their ego. ' Akira stomped angrily towards him. While devouring Raven did boost his *Get Stronger* Ego, times ago. In between all those, something struck him to hate those who do things to purely boost their ego.

' You mutt! You think! I! WILL LET YOU GO? ' Cardin shouted angrily as he picked his mace. As for Akira, he grabbed someone's knife and made a shallow wound on his arm as the blood flew out. 'Thanks sweetie.' He blinked towards the girl, as his blood flew out red as he kept using <Overactive Imagination> to change its colour so they won't notice anything strong.

The blood quickly caught Cardin like vines. Binding themselves around his arms, hands, legs, foot, torso and around his neck.

' B-Bastard! Let me beat you! YOU FUCKING MU- ' Before he finished, Akira made a straight punch into his face. As few teeth fell out, along with his <Aura> shimmering and breaking off.

' Any of you want to join? ' Akira asked the three other members of his team. As they looked at each other and instantly rushed at him with their trays.

As they were about to hit him, he ducked and moved Cardin as they all struck at him. Akira swiftly swept at their legs as all of them fell down. Akira dusted himself up, and as Cardin was about to utter another word. He simply got another punch, losing more teeth and passing out.

' Now. Mr.Branwen. ' Glynda Goodwitch burst through the door into cafeteria, and glared at Akira who released a sigh and let go of Cardin.

Akira released a sigh as the blood around Cardin let him go and simply coated his hand in form of an arm-guard.

' I'm not getting him to infirmary. ' He commented this as Glynda released a sigh and held her forehead.

' Just... get going. ' She answered tired as he nodded and got himself a tray full of food. And sat alone where Team CRDL was, while ignoring all stares and eating peacefully.

While he was eating, Goodwitch used her Semblance and took Team CRDL to the infirmary.

.

' Well. If this wasn't cool, then it was super cool. ' Yang commented it at her table as everyone looked at her strangely. ' Wait... if he's found... then our punishment...' Roz muttered as Arth sighed and Scarlet face-palmed.

'Punishment?' Ren asked curiously as they all nodded. ' Well... after Nightmare incident few days ago, we reported kinda late that Akira was missing from the dorm... and Prof.Goodwitch kinda promised us some "Overtime" lessons after we find him.' Scarlet answered this with a sigh as Roz planted her face into the table.

' You won't be punished by her. ' A calm voice spoke as they all turned to Akira who was standing behind Ruby. As she turned at him with a look of displeasure.

' What's up Shortstack?' He mocked Ruby as she stuck her tongue out. 'Anyway, I had a talk with Oz. There won't be any punishments, But I'll be running an errand. So, good luck for now. Team RASA without second A. ' He started ruffling Ruby's hair as she tried prying his hand off her head.

' Errand? For the Headmaster? ' Weiss asked as everyone could see her face full of curiosity and envy. ' Yep. More like a mission, so I'll see ya later. ' He let go of Ruby and quickly slashed open a portal through use of <Kindred Link and Blood Manipulation>.

'Wai-!' Aelia shouted wanting to ask him something but he already left and closed the portal.

'BASTARD!' She shouted completely annoyed as the ground around shook heavily and bits of ceiling fell on a random student.

' Ex-... Excuse me? ' 

'WHAT?' Aelia shouted angrily at the girl who just came to them, a bunny faunus from before. She jumped back a little, 'Umm... where is that... Wolf Faunus? I wanted to thank him.' She quickly spoke out her mind as everyone shook their heads.

'Anywhere. Don't expect him anytime soon.' Quickly calming down, Aelia responded to the Bunny Faunus as she thanked them and left them.

'Yikes. That was mean.' Yang commented as she took another moutfull of food.

///

///

(Some time later)

'Where the fuck is that magazine....' Akira muttered to himself as he was walking through the Vale's old parts. Everything around was looking old, mold, rust everywhere one would look. And people with weapons ready to mug anyone who comes around without any weapon. And the only reason why no one bothered Akira yet, is due to the fact he killed someone as he entered and is carrying that persons head by holding the spine like a mace.

'Magazine with rust.... WHICH FUCKING ONE?!' Akira shouted in his mind as literally every single one around here was covered in rust from head-to-toe.

'Fuck this...' He muttered as his Aura lightly shimmered. On the ground appeared a Schnee Glyphs as from it some ice rats came out. Instantly knowing their masters command they split around and he simply waited....

...

'Yo! Pal! You got fucking lost? Fucking Schnee DOG?' A guy filled with battle scars came closer to him upon seeing the schnee glyphs. Completely ignoring the fact of Akira's new "Mace".

'What's it to you?'

'This is all I wanted.' The Guy gave him a smirk as his fists instantly coated themselves in blue fire and he started swinging at Akira. Instantly Akira activated <Overactive Imagination> and disappeared from his vision.

'Where the fuck are you? Schnee MUTT!' He started throwing a fit, as flames started burning the surrounding area.

'Can't have officials here, or everything will go not how I want.' Quickly coming up to a solution, Akira appeared in front of the Guy. As he reacted instantly trying to catch Akira with his flaming hands, He grabbed his face and slammed the guy into the ground with full force cracking the thick layer of cement.

'Should fucking left. Now everyone here'll die.' Akira spoke calmly as his eyes lit in black and purple flames. Showing his evident annoyance and Maiden powers activating as Ice instantly spread all-around isolating nearest few building.

'FUCK! RUN!'

Multiple shouts were resounded as Akira held out his arm and Azkorth came out and started rampaging. 'Eat people. Don't damage the buildings.' He ordered calmly while supplying the ice around with magic. As his Primary Semblance split into many, he grew his Aura growing and strength also coming up a notch.

As he continued eating anything around, one of his rats finally found the magazine where Cinder was.

///

'What are the odds he didn't just rat us out?' Mercury questioned inside the Warehouse.

'You question our Mistress?' Cinder retorted angrily at Mercury's acting as Emerald just sat in a corner and observed.

'Hell YEAH? She's your Mistress not my. And if that dude comes here to kill us. Then. I'm out.' Mercury voiced his fears. Because unlike Cinder who only worried about growing in power for recent years. He kept watch on anything in Mistral while Emerald did in Vale. And he didn't like what he learned about Branwen Wolf.

'You LITTLE-' Before she ended her sentence. The Warehouse's gate was slammed open with brute force. Creating loud reverberating sound.

'A Hunstman-' Mercury instantly looked towards as Emerald hid in a corner holding her weapon out.

'Fucking Bastards! It was meant to be a Magazine! Not a fucking Warehouse!' Akira's shouts were heard through the whole Warehouse as another loud reverberating sound was heard of slamming the door close.

' That's him. ' Emerald said with a bit of shaky voice. Which didn't go amiss in Cinder's attention.

But as Cinder turned around she was suddenly thrown to the ground and felt her Aura instantly shatter. As she placed her hand on the ground releasing a flame pillar with her Half-Fall Maiden powers.

' I expected more from you. Cinder.' Akira's voice was instantly heard by her. As the flame was instantly extinguished in form of beautiful ice flower. Both of them staring at each other. With their eyes staring at each other with Maiden powers activated.

She instantly created a sword from black glass which had fire-veiny style and tried slashing at the Wolf Faunus leg as an ice pilllar blocked her arm and her other hand got fully frozen with thick amount of ice. As a hand was laid on her neck and her pupils shook with fear.

Her Amber eyes were staring with evident shook and fear at her assailant's dark violet one's which were filled with disgust and evident anger. She was expecting to be choked but soon the hand was gone swiftly as the ice broke.

' But. Can't expect you to use Fall better since you only got Half of it. ' Akira commented this as she fixed herself. Mercury and Emerald were staring at the exchange between the two. Both of them shocked with the display from their old enemy....?

*grrrrr*

A growl was heard through the warehouse. As a crystal ball-shaped Grimm had flew closer to Akira. It was equipped with barbs thorough its body and it had seven long thin but visibly "Strong" tentacles. Each ended with a sharp spike.

Akira looked curiously and lightly poked its ball-shaped head as red smoke was flowing inside it.

' I'd prefer it, that you would stop our current. And only way of contacting. Little Wolf. ' A Woman's Voice was heard from the Grimm, as in its head Salem formed from head till her chest. Surprise was evident on Akira's face.

Meanwhile Cinder was picking herself up, dusting herself with a glare at the Wolf Faunus who just slammed her to the ground.

' Salem... So... How do I get there? ' Akira asked as he turned to Cinder and pointed at the Seer Grimm with a thumb.

' There should be a magical circle prepared in this warehouse. You can channel your magic into it to connect with the one in my castle. It should work similarly to your Mother's... Raven's Semblance. ' Salem's voice resounded from the Grimm, bit disturbed but none questioned it. While Cinder was pointing to a clear space where a black circle was embedded into the wall. Ready to be activated.

Akira walked closer to it and placed his hand on it, as it slowly lit in purple and a portals of human size opened inside the circle.

' I'll be back, sooner or later. Don't you try anything while I'm gone.... Understood? ' His voice carried order and threat as he saw Cinder lightly nodding. Emerald nodding too but her legs were visibly shaking. As Mercury shrugged it off casually, but him clenching his fist was easily spotted by Akira.

As the portal closed. They all unknowingly released a breath of relief.

'As for you three... Continue hiding. Find where other Half is. And continue your usual job....'

Salem's order was the same as before. In Vale...

////

Scenery of black and smooth bricks on the walls, grayish-silver bricks on the ground. And very, very spacious halls. This is what Akira saw first when he entered Salem's territory.

'He arrived~ HAHA! The one who our Goddess wants!' Maniacal laughter echoed through the hall, as a Scorpion Faunus with three tails came out to greet Akira.

Tyrian is a pale man with gold eyes and a brown ponytail braided to resemble a scorpion's tail. He wears a white sleeveless jacket with leather belts strapped to it, along with white pants. His jacket is left open, exposing his bare chest, which is crisscrossed with prominent scars. His arms are covered with purple bandages and leather vambraces. He also wears leather boots covering his entire shin with knee guards.

On each earlobe is a silver, ring-shaped earring, and near the top of his left ear is another matching earring.

And the most eminent feature on his body, are the three Scorpion tails protruding from his back.

'Where are my Manners?! Name's Tyrian... Tyrian Callows... Just another little soul~ Following our Goddess~!!' He made a quick bow, and started moving swiftly and fluently around as Akira stared at him.

'Fucking psycho... Wait... Tyrian?... Scorpion Faunus... Hazel is here then?' Thought ran through Akira as Tyrian was patiently waiting. He knew he can't fuck this up. His Goddess wanted him, even if it filled him with jealousy that he was getting soooo much of her attention.

'Do you know, by chance. A Man named Hazel? Big as mountain?' Surprise filled Tyrian's face at the New Guy's question. 'Oh yes indeed he is! But why do you ask?' Akira simply nodded and started walking forward.

As Akira ignored Tyrian, only anger grew in him. The new guy was completely looking down on him! 

'Salem is waiting... I wonder. If you'll get berated if I'm late?' Akira made a cocky smile at Tyrian, as fear crept on his face and he started acting like a pro-butler leading him to Salem.

/

As they were walking through the halls, Akira saw many people. Human, Faunus... and... Humans infused with Grimm parts, along with Faunus infused with Grimm parts... most of the doors in the halls were open, revealing some sort of classrooms as they were learning to fight. Use their Faunus heritage or Grimm heritage. There was also one door filled with computers where a bit tanned man with slim build was sitting. Teaching many youngs his GENIUS!

As he put it.

They stopped by the said man's Door as Akira's interest piqued.

'Here is our Doctor! If you ever get wounded beyond what your Aura can heal, Doc can give you a prosthetic one!' Tyrian kept his emotions in check and tried to playing a performance of perfection.

'Doctor? But, I won't lie. I expected there to be much less people following Her.' Akira commented as the Doctor released a small laugh.

'Oh my. Tyrian, did you bring me a new student? I wonder... What do you excel in? Electricity? Hacking? Crafting?' The Doctor fixed his tie as he observed the young wolf.

'Hmmm.... Perfectly build muscles... Great for Physical labor. Lean posture, great for stealth missions.... Excellent Faunus Ears for overhearing things and...' The Doctor commented as suddenly a strange sound was heard from inside the room.

*Bzing*

Akira instantly coated his hand in a layer of ice and slapped away instinctually the laser beam which was shot at him from above.

'And Perfect animalistic instincts!... But what is tha-! You-!' The Doc got a bit too close as Akira picked him by the neck into the hair with his eyes clearly releasing something they all seek out. Maiden Powers.

Sounds of heels sounded through the hall as everyone turned to it. And a sight of a enchanting, pale woman with dark veins spread through her face appealed everyone's eyes....

'Now, now, now. While Arthur may have went bit overboard with testing you... He is still needed, Akira Branwen.' Salem kindly revealed her presence, showing excessive amount of emotions on her face. An enchanting beautiful smile, as Tyrian instantly fell on his knees and started praying to her, while Akira let go of Arthur.

' We finally meet... ' Bits of venom left Akira's mouth, as many eyes peeked out of their respective doors. Be it "Students" or their "Teachers" on Salem's side.

' I am sure you are still mad about Raven... But some things are a necessity. ' As she finished her sentence. Her body was instantly cleaved away as Akira had swung Omen which was heavily coated in Aura. Representing his usage of <Multi-Strike>. Seven giant gnashes damage the ceiling, floor and walls of the castle.

Everyone stared breathlessly at what Akira just did, the damage... and their Goddess.

'YOU BASTARD!!' Tyrian's stingers instantly closed on him as Akira simply looked at him.

'Now, Now... I think this is what was supposed to happen to Cinder... But instead took it out on me, since I didn't want you to kill her.' Salem's voice resounded as she perfectly regenerated, not leaving even a single sign of damage behind. And in the exact same second her voice was heard, Tyrian's stingers stopped in place as he looked happily at their Goddess.

Akira simply nodded and sheathed away Omen.

'Now... Before anything... Our newest. And Potentially one of most dangerous members should go through a simple. Single. Little. Trial.' Salem said this with a smile as she moved closet to Akira and her fingers caressed his cheek.

'Ohohoho~~ YES!' Tyrian's attitude made a complete turn as he started giggling and rushed somewhere.

' *Cough* It will certainly be interesting thing to see. ' Arthur commented as he followed the same direction that Tyrian ran off to.

'Why are they so happy?' Akira asked curiously as he stared at Salem with questioning gaze. She simply smiled and opened a portal and both of them walked through.

/////

/////

/////

(Meanwhile at Beacon)

Ozpin, Qrow and Glynda were sat around his desk. With Qrow drinking from his flask as always.

' I don't trust Mr.Branwen...' Ozpin spoke to other three as Qrow looked at him strangely. 'Not you Qrow... I meant your Nephew. Akira...' Qrow instantly looked at Ozpin differently as his hand formed into a fist.

' Why? Because he was willing to jump into teeth of our enemy? Because he chose to help us? ' Qrow questioned Ozpin's decision, as anger started brewing inside him.

' No. If you think about it. He is housing Spring Maiden in himself. A Man. He found a way to enter Salem's territory which we don't even know where is... What kind of motive would stop him from joining her? Revenge? Please... While your Sister was certainly worth a lot in his eyes, I doubt he'd do that.  ' Ozpin calmly spoke, most of it didn't fit a to create a picture. A Reason for him to stay with them.

'But Ms.Branwen, Ms.Xiao-Long and Ms.Belladonna would be enough of reason. Summer Maiden, and his adoptive sisters. As he showed only care with how little interaction he certainly had with them, it was quite clear. ' Glynda defended her student, even if he wounded another students today.

Silence befell the room as Ozpin entered a thought....

/

'What if we asked William?' Qrow proposed as both of them looked at him strangely.

' Mr.Rose won't agree to help us... He made that point quite clear when I last spoke with him. As he didn't care what would happen... Feel free to contact him if you wish, I doubt he would agree.' Ozpin spoke quite calmly and confidently. As he managed to damage the little friendship he had with William.

Qrow released a sigh of defeat, as Glynda also released one.

' But.... I will give him time. Until then, he has a benefit of doubt. ' Ozpin stood up with his ol' trusty cane confidently...

....

..

/////

/////

(Meanwhile with Akira)

Outside Salem's castle the territory was filled with dead trees. Black earth, and dark pools. Multiple purple crystals protruding from the ground, and Grimm walking everywhere.

'So? What is the test?' Akira asked as he felt somewhat uneasy.... something was wrong...

Devour....

Similar sensation struck him as he looked at the strange dark pools... same one that struck him when Raven was dying...

'Oh quite simple actually. Just kill this Grimm...' Salem pointed towards a Beowolf. It was... strange. Unlike a normal one, it was observing Akira. 

DeVoUr! 

The sensation struck him again. Like a freight train. A painful sensation struck through his body as he looked at the Beowolf... but his gaze slowly befall on the dark pools...

'Is... my Semblance falling out of control?' It started striking through his body. Akira tried hiding the pain coursing through his body. As he stepped forward bits of blood left his mouth, but to everyone staring. It seemed as if something golden was slowly flowing out of his lips.

This of course, didn't go amiss to someone as perceptive as Salem is. She noticed the tiniest muscle twitches in Akira's body. She knew that something wasn't right.

'Hound... fight the boy.' Salem ordered the strange Beowolf as cracking was heard around the place. The Beowolf stood up on both of his rear legs like a bipedal.

Devour....

The voice inside his head. The hunger coursing through him. It was getting stronger.

As Akira reached for his katana. The Pain struck harder as sweat lightly appeared on his face...

'What will you show me... Little Wolf... Are you even worth my interest?' Salem observed him. She felt something was wrong with him, but her interest was piqued. The Hound didn't attack yet, as she mentally stopped him from attacking.

' Fuck.... ' A gasp left Akira's mouth, tired one. As something black was flowing through his arm. 'Seems... like... I... have... no... choice....' panting from strange exhaustion, Akira muttered this under his nose. While Salem heard everything clearly, so did Tyrian. But Arthur only stared confused as the fight didn't start yet.

The Katana on his side suddenly disappeared as the Hound roared at him and started rushing at him. No longer listening to Salem, which surprised even her.

'Hound! Stop!' Salem shouted as she clearly felt something was wrong! Hound instead of listening grew a pair of Grimm Wings and took a slash at Akira, who suddenly disappeared.

'Grrr.....' A growl was heard as Akira appeared where Hound was sitting before. Staring at Akira. 'Devour....' After that single word, his body was completely covered in black mass. As it resembled Grimm.

'Fascinating... This should be a new fascinating research subject...' Arthur simply kept recording this with his modified scroll. As on Tyrian's face a smile crept on 'YES! YES! YEEEEES!' He started laughing like a maniac and twisting as if he was a pretzel.

Akira's new form was completely covered in black tar-like thick skin. The only parts of him which weren't completely black, were the white teeth and claws. Along with his glowing violet eyes which were filled with clear hunger.

*Grhrhrwoaaar!*

The massive roar left the beasts mouth. Something struck through Salem... something she didn't feel for so long... no one did... Primordial Fear... an Apex Predator  , was standing before them....

But right after the fear... on Salem's face. A mad grin...

'Oh... Ozma... I am so glad... you gave me such a great gift.' She smiled. And stared as the Hound and her new favourite pet were mauling at each other.

But as the fight escalated more and more... They all noticed something. As the two got closer during their battle. Whenever Hound struck Akira, a Grimm-like face shot out and bit at the Hound's Grimm substance, revealing a more humane body under. Whose aura was struck each time... completely ignored as chunks of it were eaten.

'THIS IS PURE BEAUTIFUL MADNESS! YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!' Tyrian was in his own world as he observed the beautiful fight. The only reason he didn't join is because his Goddess... His Mistress didn't allow him....

/

As the fight continued, Akira suddenly got a boost in strength as he caught Hound by its leg and started smashing at him. Soon... Eating it completely...

'So beautiful...' A mutter left Salem's mouth as she felt herself getting a tad wet. Observing such a beautiful thing. Akira in form of that Dark Beast rose up and glared at all three, but his gaze quickly left towards the pool...

'Aren't you a curious little thingy?' She spoke calmly as the Beast slowly took a step towards the pool. As the Beast was taking steps closer and closer towards the Pool filled with death and new grimm walking out of it. The Beast suddenly burst in speed and slashed the new grimm apart and devoured it.

'But you will have to stop. I can't have you taking a dive in the Pool of Darkness or you'll die sweetie.' Black grimmy hand appeared and took hold of Akira. As Salem touched his face. Before she could even react, her arm was already bitten off. In the same instance it happened, she used magic to create an implosion pushing him meters away.

' I'll have to beat you... And calm you down sweetie... ' Her voice carried a dangerous demeanor as the Beast tried rushing at her... or it was directing its hunger at the pool behind her...

///

///

///

Hours later, Arthur was inside his private study. And as he was studying the whole footage. He brought with him few students, to let them amass bit of experience on crucial Data. Trying to find out more about the "New Guy".

'Professor... It seems like... Whenever it bit at any nearby Grimm, its Aura was shimmering? It was getting stronger?' A female student with Grimm wings on her back commented it, as she pointed the readings matching what was going on the video.

'Not only that... the sudden burst of strength? Did it... A Mental Limiter?' Another student muttered. Another Grimm-like Human which was curiously measuring it...

'Continue with Strength burst. That got me quite curious... And continue collecting information about the Aura growth.' Arthur ordered the two students as they both nodded. The others students next to him also pulled the recording and kept researching for the interesting things about the subject....

///

///

///

Salem was sat on her sofa calmly drinking a cup of tea, while her free hand was lightly going through Akira's hair. As he was soundly asleep with his head placed on her thighs. His clothes were lightly battered showing bits of his chest. There was a new scar on his chin, and multiple slash marks on his neck and arms from the attacks made by Hound.

'Such a sweet child. Not even knowing... you killed your own Father...' A creepy smile was evident on her face, as she kept caressing him.

'Oh, sweet, old Ozma... Such a beautiful gift... Such high Grimm Compatibility.... Even higher than his Father's...' Through her mind, an old memory from years ago resurfaced...

/

A black-haired Wolf Faunus with silver eyes. Single father, of a child... The child didn't inherit the eyes of the father, but certainly he did inherit his Faunus heritage.

The lone father was sailing to island of Menagerie, a new and safe heaven for Faunus. For him and his only child. ' I'll get you to safety buddy! And make sure, you'll grow up healthy. ' Unknown to the lone father, A Seer and Sea Feilong Grimm were behind him... following him silently. And atop the Sea Feilong was Salem herself.

That day, the man was took. And the child was left on the docks of Menagerie... only because it didn't inherit the Silver Eyes. Being its biggest blessing? Or biggest curse?

///

///

//

//

/

/

Made this Chapter quite big, with more content. And our Protagonists bits of past... the one's unknown to our sweet... sweet... child...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 527 16
Abused and Neglected Demon OC x RWBY
337 14 5
17 Years. That's how long he's been alone. That's how long it's been since his mother was killed. That's how long he has had to survive in a broken w...
168K 4.7K 48
I'm not good with descriptions but you can say , it's just your cliche Reincarnation story but here she'll only have an extremely Overpowered system...
547K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...