RISING (#2, of Crows and Thor...

By AvaLarksen

Two girls. Two secrets. Only one can survive. Years before Nelle Wychthorn plans her escape, Tabitha Catt may... More

Season List for Of Crows and Thorns
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 120

1.8K 103 26
By AvaLarksen

My shirt was hitched up as Tabitha brushed her hands beneath the fabric, moving slowly up my body. Excitement trembled through my taut body. My abs twitched and shivered, goosebumps washing outward as she glided featherlight strokes up my bare skin to my pecs to pinch my sharpened nipples. My hips bucked and a throaty groan escaped. Fuck.

"You want that? Do you want me to take advantage?" she asked, her voice low and sultry.

My mouth was so parched my voice cracked, "Yeah."

Hells yeah I did.

My wrists moved restlessly against the silk bindings.

It wasn't as if I couldn't get myself free, I just didn't want to.

Right now, Miss Catt could do anything she liked to me.

Delicious tension entered my entire body as she pushed my shirt up to press butterfly kisses on my lower stomach, leaving behind a scarlet trail. She skimmed a fingertip along the cut of a hip and blazed a trail of heat. Anticipation thrummed, hot and heavy, in the air as my girl slowly lowered herself to kneel on the cream-marbled floor with the cheekiest grin I'd ever seen adorning her mouth.

She looked up with mischief brightening her eyes to leaves of sage. I had a direct view of the sunbursts of freckles sprinkled over her perfect, pillowy breasts. Breasts I was keen to wrap my hands around and one day titty-fuck. It was one of a few things I knew was on both of our lists. Number nine on hers. Number four on mine.

Tabitha tentatively reached for me and stopped, her fingers hovering an inch away. My cock punched toward her hand, desperate for her touch. "I've never done this before. Though I've read a lot—"

"Of books," I finished for her, our grins mirroring one another.

Her grin melted away and she pursed her mouth shyly. "Still it's one thing to read about it, another to actually do it. You'll need to tell me what to do, what you like."

"You just open up that gorgeous mouth and let me slide in..." Oh my fucking gods, just the thought of slipping along her warm wet tongue. I clenched my teeth together but the loud wanton moan escaped. "And s-suck my c-cock."

Gold swished around in sweeping arcs as she twisted her hair into a long cord and slung it over a shoulder. "That's it? All I have to do is open up these lips?"

My voice was low and thick and thirsty for her to take me in that sweet mouth of hers. "Yeah."

A line creased between her eyebrows as if she were thinking about it as she rubbed her luscious red lips together before parting them a fraction.

Wider, fuck, wider.

She was fucking killing me here.

And she knew it from the gleam in her eyes.

Tabitha pinned me in place right up against the door with one hand, stabbing the other at me with a pointed finger. "Don't move or I'll change my mind and stop," she said with a sharp look, just as she'd done in the kitchen cool room when she'd gone to kiss me for the very first time.

I could only nod.

It was going to be torture remaining still.

The flat of her hands braced against my pelvis and scorched my flesh, and the warmth of her breath flowing over my swollen cock, red and angry and needy, had it jerking and my toes curling. A bead of precum dripped from the tip in desperation. She leaned in slowly and flicked her tongue over the slit and licked me up. Her cheeks rounded, and I knew she was tasting my essence. She arched an eyebrow. "Earthy. And a touch salty—very much you."

I barked a laugh which turned into a startled grunt when she angled her mouth to run her tongue beneath my straining shaft, languidly following a veiny ridge, her lips taunting me as they skimmed and bobbed against my cock. My abs locked taut and my fingers fisted against the door. Holding my gaze, Tabitha opened up that gorgeous mouth and sucked on just the crown.

"Tabitha, fuuuck." My teeth ground at the intense sensation, the warm, wet feel of her mouth, her tongue swiping around and around as she sucked hard.

I could have fucking come right there and then but for the force of will.

"More, more." Fuck, more.

She opened up wider and drove her mouth forward. My cock slipped along her velvety tongue, weeping in happiness. The snug fit made my eyes roll back, and my mouth fell open on a gravelly moan. Her hands pressed against my hips so I couldn't move, I couldn't thrust back with ruthless need.

Curiosity flooded her wide green eyes as she gauged what it felt like to take me in her mouth, watching my responses and what drew out a hitched breath, a powerless groan, a flinch of my pelvis, testing me further with another fluttering flick or slow swirl.

She'd spun a fantasy in the glassware cupboard, taunting me with words alone. Except it wasn't her wrists tied behind her back with torn strips of pink lace, it was mine with oxford stripes and silk. All it would take was a heartbeat of violent motion to rip myself free and spin her around, so it would be her pressed up against the stall's door. Her wrists trapped by my tie. My cock pushing in with desperate, deep thrusts, knocking her head gently against the door in a series of rattles.

But I couldn't take that hair and wind it around my wrist in loops of gold, fist the roots to hold her still and fuck in deep.

I could only take what she was willing to give.

And hells, if that didn't make it so much hotter.

My eyelids went heavy at the gorgeous sight before me. I could stare at her forever. The hollow in her cheeks and the gold in her hair shifting like dappled sunlight as she bobbed up and down. The way she watched me and I watched her right back.

A shudder ran through me. Her gasps for breath, chin glistening with saliva, the coating of scarlet worn away from her lips. How she purred around my cock, enjoying it just as much as I was, as she grew more and more turned on. All of it bent my mind inward as acute pleasure consumed me entirely, rising to a feverish pitch that was almost painful.

Her eyes turned liquid like the ocean, savage and deep with the understanding that it wasn't her on her knees, it was me.

The impending climax buzzed beneath my skin.

My blood grew hotter

And my mind turned dark around the edges.

I was muttering all sorts of fucking things.

"I'm going to get you right back, tabby cat. Understand."

"You're killing me."

"Fuck, deeper..."

"Gods, Tabitha, gods. You own me."

My slick cock glistened as she moved like the rolling sea. In and out. Sucking soft then hard. Taking me shallow then deep. Grazing her teeth, innocently or on purpose, I didn't know, didn't care. I was blissfully lost in a haze of pleasure. There was no dominating her, fighting her. All I could do was ride it out and take whatever she wanted to give.

My breath became ragged pants.

I moaned louder and louder.

She mumbled, "Shooosh," except the word vibrated against my cock and shoved me over the edge.

It was too late, too late...

"I'm going to...to c-come... " I damn near wheezed and whined the words out. Did she want me to come in her mouth or not?

Her words were muffled around my cock stuffing her mouth. "Then come."

The unexpected feel of her fingers squeezing my balls hit me at the same time as she took me so deep I bumped the back of her throat, and I came crying her name.

My head smacked the stall door, thumping it against the doorframe as my neck arched, my throat straining as the orgasm slammed into me as hard as a storm crashing down in a bone-breaking sweep. My cock swelled and throbbed and I came in thick uneven ropey spurts down her throat, my hips jerking against the pressure of her hands, an animalistic growl vibrating up my chest, and the world went black then white.

I came to, sagging against the stall door, gasping for breath.

Tabitha rose, her mouth red and swollen and begging for a kiss. She grinned, her dimple flirting with me in a flushed pink cheek. She canted forward, parting her lips as if to say something, but before she was able to speak I did exactly what I'd craved earlier. I kissed her and I didn't give a shit that I tasted the muskiness of myself on her tongue. My hands ripped free from the tie. I whirled us around, shoving her front against the door, the wood warm from where my back had leaned against it. I dominated her with my size, my hips rolling lustily against her ass. My palm met her throat to angle her head around so I could keep on kissing her as I hitched up her skirt and I slid my hand beneath her panties.

"Oh...oh, Varen," she breathed into our kiss as my fingers glided through her slick folds, pushing into her soaking pussy, curling as I fucked into her with two fingers, groaning at the tightness clamping around me. I borrowed some of her wetness to swirl over her clit, driving back into her pussy, taking her fast and deep. Both of us moaned into wet, dirty kisses. Hungry kisses. Messy, teeth-clashing kisses. Her hands were splayed over the stall's door. The tips of her fingers went white with the pressure. The wood misted with our combined breaths as she panted and I groaned.

"You liked tying me up? Toying with me?"

Her eyelashes fluttered lower, drunk on my fingers spearing her core. "A-huh."

"The feel of my cock slipping across your tongue? The taste of my cum?"

"Yeeees," she hissed, grinding back against me.

"Good, because next time this sweet body is going to be on all fours above me while I feast on your pussy and you're fucking me with your mouth." I quickly clarified, "Item number seventeen on my list."

"Number fourteen on mine," she grinned cheekily against my kiss-bitten lips.

I yanked down the front of her dress and a breast tumbled into my palm. I loosened a moan, kneading the soft flesh before pinching a nipple while her hips chased my fingers, fucking me right back. I wound her tighter, twisting my fingers to find the right spot. "There...gods, right there, Varen," she cried, one of her hands curling around the back of my neck, fisting my hair. Her legs began to quiver and her inner walls squeezed around my fingers as I strummed her swollen clit with my thumb. She shivered against me. "Oh gods..."

A clatter of heels on marble entered the bathroom and startled the hells out of me.

Shit. Hellsgate.

It sounded as if two women had entered the bathroom and moved to the sinks judging by the short trip across the tiled floor. I heard clicks of purses.

"Freaking hells," Tabitha whisper-gasped. Though with those pleasure-hazed eyes, she was too far gone with the building climax to be aware enough to worry.

I kept pumping into her, while she tried desperately to keep her hitched gasps shallow and quiet. Frankly, I fucking loved it. A rush of adrenaline barrelled through me. What we'd been up to tonight had been incredibly risky, but I was fairly certain even now we wouldn't get caught out.

"Where did tall, dark, and handsome go?" one of them asked her companion.

There came a sound as if she was unwinding something. A few seconds later the distinct smacking of lips like women liked to do after they applied a coating of lipstick.

"Oh, Mr. Handsome with the intense glower?" the second woman replied. "I'd love to see what those violet eyes look like in the morning sun. Rake my fingers through his black hair while he wakes me up between my thighs."

Tabitha tensed. We both did. They were talking about me.

"Too late. I saw him first, he's coming home with me tonight," the first woman retorted. "I wouldn't mind kneeling over his shoulders and riding his tongue."

"Oh hells no!" I bellowed in outrage and banged my fist loud enough on the door to make it rattle and thump.

A gasp. "He's in here?"

I couldn't help myself. It ripped from my throat and boomed through the bathroom. "There's only one woman I'd ever let ride my face and that's my girlfriend! So get your lecherous asses the fuck out so I can make her come loud enough you'll hear her ALL. THE. WAY. IN. THE. CLUB!"

Outside our stall, I heard a squawk, hasty scuttling of heels on marble, and the swing of the bathroom door as it shut behind them, just as I nipped Tabitha's earlobe gently, and breathed into her ear.

She choked out a cry, shuddered, and came hard all over my fingers in exquisite pulses. I plastered my mouth onto hers, fusing our lips together as I swallowed down the scream. Because. It. Was. Mine!

Releasing her, I sucked her arousal off my fingers, my eyes squeezing briefly shut at the fucking delicious taste of her. Number 17 was sure as hells going to happen soon.

Tabitha slowly roused in my arms and I stepped back to allow her to roll around against the door to face me, reaching to support her when her legs wobbled. "Oh my gods...hells..." she muttered, pressing the heel of her palm to a temple, still orgasm-dazed.

"That good, huh?"

She playfully swatted me on the arm. "You know it was."

Straightening, she readjusted her dress, patted cool her flustered cheeks, and smoothed her mussed hair, while I pulled my boxer briefs up, fixing my pants and belt, both of us grinning goofily at one another.

I stood still while Tabitha re-knotted my tie. A scowl twisted her features. "The nerve of those women."

"Shameful," I agreed.

"Do you think they know we're together?"

"Nah." Clearly they'd thought I was available and willing. "Besides, by now they'll have scuttled from the Stag Party in embarrassment."

She tilted her chin with defiance. "Good." She minutely adjusted the knot, then patted the ends of my tie flat, and stepped back. Curiously there wasn't an ounce of worry about her.

"You're not worried we almost got caught?"

She shrugged a shoulder. "Eh, tomorrow perhaps, but right now, no." She leaned closer with an earnest expression. "This is so much fun."

"I told you almost being caught out would make you come hard-er"

"I did, Varen. I did come hard-er."

I huffed a laugh. Checking my Rolex I saw that it was coming to the end of the night. "Let's go up to the bar top side. We still have time before we head home for the night."

Tabitha nodded eagerly. As she pulled the stall door open and walked out, she tossed over her shoulder, "I just have to get my clutch first."

I frowned. "You don't need it."

She spun around to face me, a hand on her hip. "I'm a girl, Varen," she drawled with a pinch of attitude. "I need my purse and lipstick." She smacked her lips and pouted them, showing me how she'd worn away the scarlet lipstick by sucking my cock. I was beset instantly with a siege of images flooding my mind of her on her knees, and I bit my knuckles to stop the desperate groan and—Let's do it again—hovering at the tip of my tongue.

She rolled her eyes—but couldn't stop the sly smirk—as if what was inside my head was glaringly obvious in my expression.

Before we left the restroom, my senses swirled outward to check the coast was clear before I allowed her to leave. "I'll wait for you down on the dance floor. There's a shortcut through the staff corridors near the DJ which will take us through to the hotel and an elevator."

"See you there," she whispered back, striding through the open doorway.

Tabitha walked ahead of me down the hallway to the VIP section and entered the Stag Party first, winding her way through the partiers to our booth while I wandered over to the short flight of steps that would take me down to the dance floor.

Despite trying not to, I couldn't help but steal a look over my shoulder to where she'd stopped by the table to snatch up her purse. She whirled around, the short navy dress flaring wide and flirting with her thighs. She reached behind her neck with the back of her hand to flick the heavy locks in a haze of glitter over a shoulder as she started striding my way with those long, lean legs and a dimpled smile. The dusting of freckles glowed on her cheeks and across her pert nose beneath the strobe lights. Beautiful. Sweethearted. Mine.

A guy cupped his hands around his mouth like a megaphone and shouted, "Tabitha Catt, I'm in love with you!"

No, you're not!—I wanted to roar back—I'm in love with Tabitha Catt!

I sucked in a sharp breath and stumbled to a halt at the edge of the steps.

What...the...hells?

Am I?

Am I in love with her?

Was that what I was feeling?

Was it too soon?

She utterly destroyed me whenever my gaze fell upon her. Wrecked me like a storm. I was a confliction of icy sleet and desert heat every time we met.

This girl who I'd met in a battle of rank and wills in a winter-white room.

Who'd claimed me with her very first kiss.

And like the best kind of thief, I was too busy stealing a moonlit ring to realize she'd stolen a piece of my heart.

She was the first person I wanted to see when I woke up, and my last thought was centered wholly on her before I was dragged down into inky sleep. All I wanted to do was spend every moment with her.

Tabitha's mouth curved up into a small, secretive smile just for me as she passed by, descending the steps ahead of me.

And I realized, dumbfounded, as I stood on the edge of the short staircase with music thumping all around me, drunk guys driving the noise up with their shout-talking, curls of smoke washing through the club and the smell of wild roses following in her wake...

...I was in love with this big-hearted, reckless girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 930 82
"This bounty is mine, Xander," He said. It was the first time I ever heard his name. Xander smirked, "Kill me first, then take her." He proposed arr...
22.8K 1.3K 24
| 14x ๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ยท [Open Novella Contest 2022 Longlist] ยท Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson Saga meets The Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. ...
5.9M 284K 97
When Nelle Wychthorn was forced to sign herself away in marriage, she should have read the contract's fine print. Because she signs not with ink, but...
200K 4.3K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...