Street Woman Fighter Season 1...

By msminatala

ONESHOTS could be ANGST, FLUFF & SMUT. NOTE : This is only a work of fiction. Any happenings in this book is... More

WAYB Noze _ Hate To Love You
WANT Rozalin _ Clingy
PROWDMOD KayDay _ Five Minutes
PROWDMON Kayday - Jealousy
La Chica Rian _ Let's Do It
YGX Jihyo _ Quickie
WAYB Noze - Wedding Day
YGX Leejung - ... 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
WAYB Noze - 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
PROWDMON Rosy - i love you, goodbye...
PROWDMON Kayday - 𝟛𝟜+𝟛𝟝
La Chica Rian - i hate that i still love you pt.1
WAYB Noze - Hate To Love You pt.2
YGX Leejung - sleepover
WAYB Noze: starving

𝓑𝓔𝓑𝓔 𝓑𝓪𝓭𝓪 : 𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎

3.3K 76 5
By msminatala

"I'll stop if you don't want it.."

[ one shot bada au ] 

...

While you are on your way home, you bumped into Bada, who's known as nerdy and quiet girl. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean t-to..

"Pres?" Bada states with a smirk on her face, a piece of cigarette on her hand. 

"T-This, it's not what y-you think.. I-I don't smoke, Pres.." Bada awkwardly drops and steps on it. "Don't be so nervous, Bada. Besides, stop calling me Pres outside the school.." you states with a pout on your face.

"When did you start smoking?" you asked as you looked away, not wanting to make her uncomfortable with your gaze. "I like you!

Bada immediately covered her mouth after that statement, a smile formed in your face, you already knew that she adores you but pretends not to know in order to hear her confess to you. "I know, Bada."

"Y-You what?!" Bada exclaimed, "I know." you repeated. 

Bada cannot grasp what she just heard so she turned her back to you and pinched her cheek, whispering. "So, what's your plan?" you asked.

"My p-plan? What do y-you mean?" Bada awkwardly asks, "Face me, Bada." you states which makes her turn around immediately. 

"I thought you like me?" you asks, making Bada nervous and fidgets with her fingers. 

"I do!"

"Also, smoking is a no for me." you states, Bada immediately takes out the pack of cigarette on her pocket and throws it to the trash can.

"Nothing to worry! I'll stop smoking from now on.." Bada utters, "Will it be that easy for you?" you asks.

"Everything is possible for you..." Bada shyly smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 25.5K 50
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
198K 5.2K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...