WAYB Noze - 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

ANGST / SMUT

you and noze used to be companions but your betrayal made her kick you out of the group

"ma'am, she's here..." the man in black states, noze took a sip and gestured her men to let y/n inside.

"you're dead meat once i saw your faces!" y/n shouts, "is that so?" noze states and took off y/n's mask. "you?" y/n madly looks at noze.

"i heard that you're going on streets because you have nothing left.." noze smirks, "what do you want from me, noze?!" y/n shouts madly.

"since we used to be companions.. do you want to join-" noze got cut off when y/n laughed out loud. "i won't! i will kill you, noze." y/n glares at noze, "if you can..." noze smirks and sits on her chair.

"should we throw her to the ocean?" one man said, "no, i'll have something for her to do one last time..." noze smiled and gestured her men to take y/n to her room.

"but, ma'am... she might do something bad to you again...." one of her bodyguards stated, "let me have your gun then..." noze took the gun and went to her room.

...

y/n's hands are tied whilst sitting at the corner of the bed

y/n's hands are tied whilst sitting at the corner of the bed. noze enters the room with two glasses of wine, "are you excited, y/n?" she asks while walking towards you, she puts the glass down the table.

y/n used to like noze, and the latter knows about it. she slowly strips herself infront of y/n,  the latter tried to look away but noze held her face towards her. "why don't you satisfy me and i might let you live..." noze smiles.

y/n can't answer, she was so turned on by noze. "what do you think?" noze asks as she took the glasses from the table, "here, drink this before we start..." noze puts the tip of glass on your mouth and made you drank everything. she also drank hers.

noze made you lay down to the bed, she then kisses you. "are you ready to satisfy mommy?" noze asks as she sits on your face with her dripping wet p*ssy. "damn." y/n thoughts.

"go ahead, satisfy me." noze waits for the latter's warm tongue to touch her throbbing core. 

as soon as y/n sucks on noze's throbbing core, she has gone wild. she goes back and forth. "there~ suck on it~ ahh~" noze moans, y/n opens her eyes to look around for a weapon and there she saw the gun.

"that's it, my girl.." noze throws her head back, feeling a knot on her stomach. y/n fasten her pace, slopping sounds surrounds the room. 

"yes! i'm cumming!" noze said as she cums on y/n's mouth, leg shaking. "i think you did a very good job, but i think i want it again..." noze replied.

"maybe i can satisfy you more if you would remove this.." y/n looks at her hands, "sure.." noze replied and took off the rope, she went back to bed and opened wide. you grabbed the opportunity and took her gun, she screams but her room is soundproof.

"what should we do now?" y/n laughs and asks while pointing the gun to noze, "y/n..." noze soflty utters and attacks y/n.

they were both fighting for the gun. few moments later, a gunshot occurs. y/n backed up to see herself bleeding, the gun is still on her hands so she points the gun to noze and  shot her.

"did i get to satisfy you tho?" y/n utters before dying, "f*ck you, y/n..." noze states before dying also.