𝓑𝓔𝓑𝓔 𝓑𝓪𝓭𝓪 : 𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎

"I'll stop if you don't want it.."

[ one shot bada au ] 

...

While you are on your way home, you bumped into Bada, who's known as nerdy and quiet girl. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean t-to..

"Pres?" Bada states with a smirk on her face, a piece of cigarette on her hand. 

"T-This, it's not what y-you think.. I-I don't smoke, Pres.." Bada awkwardly drops and steps on it. "Don't be so nervous, Bada. Besides, stop calling me Pres outside the school.." you states with a pout on your face.

"When did you start smoking?" you asked as you looked away, not wanting to make her uncomfortable with your gaze. "I like you!

Bada immediately covered her mouth after that statement, a smile formed in your face, you already knew that she adores you but pretends not to know in order to hear her confess to you. "I know, Bada."

"Y-You what?!" Bada exclaimed, "I know." you repeated. 

Bada cannot grasp what she just heard so she turned her back to you and pinched her cheek, whispering. "So, what's your plan?" you asked.

"My p-plan? What do y-you mean?" Bada awkwardly asks, "Face me, Bada." you states which makes her turn around immediately. 

"I thought you like me?" you asks, making Bada nervous and fidgets with her fingers. 

"I do!"

"Also, smoking is a no for me." you states, Bada immediately takes out the pack of cigarette on her pocket and throws it to the trash can.

"Nothing to worry! I'll stop smoking from now on.." Bada utters, "Will it be that easy for you?" you asks.

"Everything is possible for you..." Bada shyly smile.