His Desired Bride

By 37SpreadYourwings

Sequel of "His Replaced Bride" Life is not a bed of roses it is full of troubles. These troubles give us new... More

#Abhaira ❤
Prologue
1. Moments
2. Surprise
3. Personal time
4. Ethan and Kashish
5. Was it serious?
6. Past and Present
7. Dilemma
8. Envy of them
9. TROUBLE IN THE PARADISE
10. Misunderstandings
11. Missing each other
12. Love you 1000 times
13. Pamperming her
14. Arguments
15. Who is he?
16. Jealous Baby
17. A glimpse of them
18. Teary Goodbye
19. Adjustment
20. A Reality Check
21. Not So Loving meetings
22. Sagar- Ritika
23. A lonely heart
Ruined
25. Ruined
26. Sagar - Ritika
27. Heart To Heart
28. Emotional mess
29. Mental Trauma
31. After a long time
32. Unexpected meeting
34. Turn of events
35. Abhimaan's Pov
36. Losing their love
37. Losing our love
38. Vulnerable hearts
39. Much awaited confrontation

33. Breaking his heart.

8.2K 724 256
By 37SpreadYourwings

Your update from your lazy writer🙈
But let's say I'm trying to come back with my writing and my stories ...it's a nice progress for me to coming back to this place slowly slowly.

I'll take time, I'll not stop,...that's for sure my lovely readers.

Should I say Happy reading or crying reading??? 🥺🥺
......

The night was so dark and silent, like outside and inside the car also. No one was talking and saying anything.

She clutched her dress, her heart was beating so fast in her ribcage. By collecting her strength she upped her lashes to see his face, to her surprise he was so calm and quiet. She couldn't see any sign of anger and aggression on his face.

But she looked down and took a glimpse of his hands on the streengling wheel, she could feel his tight hold by seeing his veins. He was silently driving his car, looking straight, no talking was just silence. Maybe a calm and silent moment before the Storm.

.

.

She didn't realise when he stopped the car in their parking , and he opened the door for her. She turned to him but couldn't look up to meet his eyes, she doesn't have the courage . It's because she knows this very clearly that today she has done a huge mistake in their relationship. She couldn't move even when he was standing opening the door for her, she was fighting with her turmoil.

When he saw her not moving, he came forward and hold her hand . She saw how he holds her hand in his, he made her come out and walked towards their home. Meanwhile her eyes were on their hands walking behind him slowly. She was feeling like her legs were becoming numb by passing every moment, he felt her steps becoming slow . He turned to look at her, and next moment she stumbled to fall but he instantly caught her in his arms.

"SAMAIRA...." He said looking at her pale face, her eyes were closed. He patted her cheek, she gulped down and heard his voice. He was calling her, he was saying her name.

She opened her eyes to meet with his worried eyes. Their eyes holds a ocean of love and care for eachother. But that won't be last for long , she knew this.

She closed her eyes again not wanting to see any change in his love or anything. She is ready to close her eyes forever but she just doesn't want to see hate in his eyes for her.

Her hold tightens on his jacket, as her lips tremble. A long tear drops from her closed eyes which he noticed. He looked at her pale face, and without wasting anything more time he lifted her in his arms and walked towards their home.

On entering the room , he made her sit on the bed carefully. She opened her eyes , he turned to leave but she held his hands from behind immediately. Now she doesn't want to waste any more moment, this silence is killing her.

"Ahh....Abhimaan..." She calls him with all her courage. For the first time she was not able to read his face, she was understanding his reaction.

He has become so silent, and cold. He was not responding as per her fears, but now it's making her scares more.

Why is he not asking anything?

Why is he so silent?

He should be angry and shouting at her, breaking things around him, and she would try to explain or anything ... .but this situation is so different.

He is not complaining.

And it's not a good sign.

He didn't reply and removed her hand. He walked towards the washroom, Samaira looked at his retreated figure gulping down her tears.

In some time he returned back, he has removed his jacket and washed his face. He took longer time than usual but didn't even changes his clothes.

He took his phone and called someone. Samaira looked at him with confusion.

"Yes please note down my order..." He ordered some food them, he took a pause and looked at her while talking on the phone.

"You want to add something more....?" He asked her like nothing happened.

What!?? Food!!

What the hell is he doing?

She couldn't take this silence and unusual behaviour anymore. She marched towards him and took him. She cut the call and throws it on the bed trying to control herself.

"What are you doing?" He asked her casually.

"What are you doing Abhimaan??" Samaira yelled at him, not able to handle this anymore. Tears filled up in her eyes.

"I was ordering food for us, we didn't eat properly and I'm seriously starving,. That Sagar made me..." He was telling her , which was not important right now.

"Stop stop stop,.....I don't know what are you trying to do...but why are you not asking me anything??" She said to him, he took a step forward to her.

"What should I ask you?" He asked her back. She looked at him, at his blank expression. For a moment she thought maybe he didn't heard her and utkarsh conversation but then the expressions she saw his when he looked at him in front of Utkarsh....she can't be wrong . She couldn't read his eyes. And his eyes shows questions, hurt and disbelief.

"You heard that...I know you did, I saw your eyes and I can't be wrong." She said to him, she came close to him and holds his hand with both of her hands. She looked down, her tears drops on his hand.

He cupped her cheeks immediately and whipped her tears with his thumb.

"I....am. s ..Sorry...I....Abhimaann...Sorry...." She said with difficulty. He immediately wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. And caressed her back to sooth her fears and his touch gives her some comfort.

"Why are you saying all this? It was his prank or its some lie or anything. You don't worry I'm not angry, I know you....don't stress yourself baby, I know you..." He was blabbering while kissing her hairs sweetly. She opened her eyes hearing his words, she looked at him and took a step back.

"I'm not impulsive and aggressive like before. I know you are tensed because of that, but don't worry...I love you and I trust you more than anything in this world." He said smiling towards her. His each and every word breaking her heart painfully. His words were not making her smile today, but she was feeling like to run away from all this.

He trust her this much that even after listening everything, still he was not ready to accept. He is not even asking her a single question. Now she can't bear this anymore.

"It's true..." She whispered looking into his eyes. He stopped talking.

"What??" He asked her again.

"Whatever He said, it...it was true..." she said it again. She needs to take it out. She saw a flip of emotions in his face but changed it instantly.

"Samaira, look I know there must be some confusion. And you don't need to explain anything for that boy's behaviour, I told you I trust you, leave it now" he said sweetly.

"I can't leave this...you have to listen to me. Please listen Abhimaan, or this guilt will kill me someday." She replied when her guilt was killing her.

"I'm sorry Abhimaan, I'm sorry....I didn't do anything by my choice, I'm sorry It happened...it was a mistake...I was.." he interrupt her in the middle. He didn't want to listen anything wrong about her , not even by her.

"No no no....Samaira stop, I can't listen all this things. Why are you doing this? If it's a kind of fun or prank, then let me tell me I'm not liking it. Now stop this all..." Abhimaan said it raising his voice a bit. He looks vulnerable at moment who was not ready to accept the reality because it was painful to him.

It was like he has become rigid, he doesn't even wants to listen this. His mind maybe realising it, as he can't ignore what he saw and all but his heart clearly denied accepting all this.

"Abhimaaan.." She yelled his name, and his voice reflects the pain she was having that moment seeing him like this. He was looking like her strong Abhimaan that moment, she could see a vulnerable and broken man in him. A mare truth is breaking him, it's breaking her man and the worst part is she is the reason behind it.

"Look at me,....It's true." Finally it started to sink him. The reality and the truth of her words and everything. And next moment she saw the wave of his aggression in his eyes, he holds her arm and pulled her closer to him.

"What did he do? Tell me.." He asked her angrily. She looked at him to understand what he was asking her.

"I'll kill that bastard right now...." He left her and turned to go to punish Utkarsh for doing anything wrong with his wife.

"What...No, Abhimaan....he didn't do anything, he didn't..." she tries to clear this misunderstanding because Utkarsh never forced himself like that on her. And if she goes with this then maybe she could clear her name and Abhimaan would never ever ask her a single question.

But she can't do this. It's not right.

"Leave me Samaira, how dare he for touching my wife,....You stopped me there or I would have kill that person right that moment." He was getting furious thinking that someone's tries to touch Samaira in any worng manner.

"He didn't force it Abhimaan, please understand..." she tries to say it with so much difficulty but she needs to say it before his agression did something worst today .

"Whats that mean???" He asked her.

"You were ...you did..." he couldn't complete his words ,

"Let me explain, that day I was...I ....you were not here, and kashish send me those photos. I got so hurt then..." she was saying gulping her tears, while she was shivering with fear.

"Then you took your revenge on me by doing this to hurt me." Words came out of his mouth. She listened to him then shook her head while her eyes were filled with tears. She holds his hand, she knew she needs to handle it carefully or she would loose everything today.

"Abhi..." she said when he took a step back and stumbled on his position. He removed her hand, looked away. Then he run his fingers in his hairs, her words were ringing in his head.

He didn't force it...

I got hurt seeing those photos.

She took a step to him when he stopped her showing her his hand, and it broke her heart into million pieces. Her heart was thumbing hard, making her shiver seeing his red eyes now.

He sat on the couch with a thud, he was able to understand or think anything. All those words Utkarsh said were killing his peace of mind.

He cluches hard on the table in front of him when some images started to float in front of him. Imagines of Samaira and Utkarsh being together, he imagines Samaira smiling in his arms and they are coming close and next moment he throws the flower vase on the floor in aggression.

"Ahhh...."Samaira scared seeing his reaction.

Abhimaan was breathing heavily, his face turned red. He coughed, then he caressed his face with his palm and still sitting quietly. Not looking at her, not saying anything.

She was waiting for him to say anything, to ask her, to raise his voice or anything. Atleast he should yell at her so she could explain it but he was not asking her anything.

She walked to her sat on the floor in front of him, he was looking down.

"Abhimaan please,....Say something. Your silence is killing me, please....I can explain.." she was saying and he words broke her heart and came like a slap on her face.

"There is no explanation for cheating." He said it. Yes, he did it finally looking into her eyes. Their eyes met but this time they reflect the pain , and disappointmwnt they hold for eachother.

He stood up and walked to go out silently. She holds him again from behind to stop him, she can't let him go. She needs to hold him and her relationship today.

"Please..don't leave me." Her voice cracked while saying this, and it broke his heart to . He felt like to embrace her in his arms right now but those words stopped him again.

"Abhimaan.."

"I can't see your face.." Saying this he walked out of her, leaving her alone and shattered on her destiny.

She sat down on the floor and she doesn't know how much time has left, she even slept on the floor. She opened her eyes with some noise and she noticed Abhimaan was there and doing something.

She got up instantly and looked around, it was already morning, she didn't realise the time. She saw him packing some clothes...

What???

He was putting her clothes in the bag, and put the bag on the floor. She put her palm her mouth shaking her face, while tears filled her eyes.

He can't do this!!

No,....Abhimaan.

......
How was it??

It did break your heart 💔???

Samaira's guilt and her vulnerablely.

Abhimaan's heart break. 🥺😭

He always hold her, never questions her. His trust and his gentleness with her ♥️♥️♥️

We should appricte his maturity and his improvemwmt in the relationship. He is not impulsive and aggressive like the early days. Right??

His reaction came out shocking and unexpected. He has turned quite , don't know what he was thinking and what he was going through.

What was that last moment??
😱😱

Whats going to be happen now??

Any idea??

Let's wait for next.

Keep reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 13.2K 63
When the prince doesn't believe in genuine love-arrange marriage and the princess thinks she is not worthy of being someone's wife or a Queen.. What...
1.8M 66.7K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
722K 32.6K 53
[Edited • Completed • Revised] When twenty four years old software engineer, Shree Jaisingh is proposed to marry an equally talented, young and fortu...
385K 16.3K 71
Shruti, a fun-loving girl, always dreamed of a Prince Charming on a white horse and a happily ever after. Atharva is a no-nonsense businessman, who...