Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

Autorstwa archana_authoress

Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 9

2.6K 120 9
Autorstwa archana_authoress

As said by Komathi, she sent two ladies to do a nalangu ritual for Rudra at early morning four o clock.. they came and woke up all.. 

Devaraj went to call Rudra and Vijay who is sleeping in the terrace..

Vijay.. Rudra... Open the door.. he knocked the door.. 

They groaned and opened the door.. 

Dad!! What happened? 

Rudra, the ladies came to do the ritual.. get ready and come downstairs.. no need to take bath.. after the rituals only you have to take bath.. so be quick and come.. 

Ok dad.. 

Appa.. can I come without taking bath? Vijay asked.. 

Sir, neenga vandhalum sari varalanalum sari.. Avan vandha podhum.. avanuku dhan marriage.. devaraj teased him..

(You may or may not come, marriage is for him not for you)

En mela yarukum pasame ila.. Vijay cried fakely..

( nobody cares about me)

Ne oru group of companies ku CEO.. andha madhiri behave panu da.. loosu payale.. vandhu tholainga sikiram.. saying this he went down..

( you are a CEO for a group of companies.. Behave like that , crazy boy.. come quickly

After few minutes Rudra came with Vijay.. 

They made both Rudra to sit in the wooden stool laid in the middle and asked Vijay to sit on the other stool beside him.. 

They kept heated oil with few herbs on Rudra's head and applied the oil for his face, hands and legs.. then they wore a small jasmine garland around his neck and applied sandal paste for him.. they did the same to Vijay also, it's the culture to do this for a boy whom called as thunai maapilai ( grooms brother or close friend) and at last they took Aarti and blessed them with flowers.. 

You can go and take bath.. and wear the muhurtam dress and get ready.. our men will come and fetch you to the temple in half an hour.. saying this the ladies went.. 

They all started to get ready.. 

Rudra took bath first and got ready in the white silk shirt and dhoti.. then Vijay also got ready wearing red shirt and white dhoti.. 

They came downstairs and looked at the parents and Shiva thatha whom got ready in new dresses and sitting in the couch.. 

Hey.. Rudra.. you look so handsome.. Soundarya said as soon as she looked at Rudra...

Thanks maa.. 

Rudra.. congratulations!! Good luck and be happy with Meenakshi.. make us proud by being a good husband for her.. devaraj said.. 

Hmmm...he nodded...

Kanna.. I'm so happy... I waited for this day only.. hereafter I don't care about my health and my life.. I'll be happy to take my last breath after seeing your marriage.. Shiva thatha said with tears in his eyes...

Thatha.. appa.. 

Don't talk like that.. Devaraj said...

Hmmm.. 

Jayaram came with a man in that time.. 

Appa asked me and this mama to escort you all.. Jayaram said.. 

Ok big boy.. we will come .. Soundarya said and ruffled his hair.. 

They locked the door and Vijay went to the driver seat and started the car.. Rudra sat beside Vijay.. his parents and grandpa sat in the back seat and Jayaram and that man went in the scooter ahead of them.. 

In Murugan's house.. 

Jeevitha with her aunties doing make over for Meenakshi.. 

She was draped beautifully in peacock blue silk saree with jewelry gifted by her mother in law matched with bangles Jeevitha and her mom bought for her.. they plaited her hair and adorned with natural flowers.. they didn't have knowledge much about face makeover.. so simply they applied a face cream and powder and applied kajal for her eyes and a light shade pink lipstick for her lips.. that's it.. she is ready.. 

They went to the temple and waited for the groom in the small room beside the temple.. they asked Meenakshi to sit inside the room and asked Jeevitha to accompany her.. 

Outside the temple, they all waited for Rudra...

Rudra and his family came.. they welcomed the groom with aarti and gave a rose garland to Jayaram and asked him to put that on Rudra.. 

They made Rudra to sit in the decorated mantap and the priest started the marriage rituals and Pooja.. 

Once he finished the rituals with Rudra, he called Meenakshi.. 

There she comes, with Jeevitha by her left and her aunty by her right.. she walked slowly and elegantly towards the mantap with her head hung low in shyness.. they didn't put any blush for her, but her cheeks having a permanent red blush.. 

Rudra was stunned to see her.. 

It's really her? Meenakshi? She looked like a goddess.. not the Meenakshi he met yesterday who fell down infront of him while taking something from the loft.. she is his Meenakshi... His wife.. 

He scolded himself for the thoughts and shrugged and looked straight..

They made Meenakshi to sit beside him and the few butterflies flying in her tummy grew into hundreds making her squirm.. 

She didn't have the guts to look at him.. 

The priest started the rituals that Meenakshi have to do and after completing he called Jeevitha and gave her the plate with coconut and maangalyam with akshadhai and flowers.. 

Go and take blessings from all.. he said to Jeevitha..

She nodded her head and got the plate from him and went to all elders.. 

They touched the plate and blessed them whole heartedly... They really wished Meenakshi to have a good and happy life.. she is the first girl in the village who is going to marry in a city like Chennai.. that too for an cricketer who is a well versed player.. they all considered Meenakshi as their daughter and blessed both from their bottom of the heart... 

Jeevitha came after seeking blessings from all and gave the plate to the priest.. 

Shiva thatha, Devaraj and Soundarya had tears in their eyes.. finally Rudra's marriage is going to happen, that too with a girl like Meenakshi.. 

They closed their eyes and prayed god for their good fortune... Murugan, on the other side, felt very emotional looking at Meenakshi.. even though they raised her he felt a bond with her same like Jeevitha.. he sees her as his own daughter... Komathi also felt happy for Meenakshi.. and she felt satisfied that they didn't spent even a penny for her.. 

As soon as Jeevitha gave the plate, the priest took the maangalyam and offered his prayers for their well beings and gave that to Rudra.. 

Rudra received the sacred thread from the priest and looked at that for a good four seconds... 

Tie that around her neck Rudra.. devaraj said and he nodded... 

He brought his hands around her neck and tied the maangalyam into her neck.. the family members felt very happy and cried in happiness and blessed them with the akshadhai and flowers to the bride and groom, by throwing them on their heads.. 

Meenakshi's eyes shed tears while Rudra tied the knot.. she felt goosebumps when Rudra's finger touched her skin.. 

On the other hand, Rudra didn't felt any happiness inside him.. he just don't know what to feel at the moment.. the anger and hatred raised within him for the poor soul Meenakshi... His dream shattered into pieces... 

Vijay clapped his hands and Rudra came out from his thoughts... Following Vijay, all Started to clap their hands... Meenakshi smiled at that.. 

They made them to take seven rounds of the Agni, and the priest asked the pair to get blessings from parents.. 

Rudra made his way to his grandpa first, they both touched his feet and seeked blessings..

Live long happily my kids.. God bless you both with all the health, wealth and prosperity... He blessed them.. 

Meenakshi.. I'm so happy.. he said to her and she smiled.. 

They went and got blessings from Rudra's parents... 

I know that you both are made for each other.. whatever comes, be strong and beleive in God.. me and your father will be there to support you.. 

Respect this bond, try to understand each other and live happily with lots of kids.. Devaraj said.. Rudra smiled and Meenakshi blushed.. 

They got blessings from Meenakshi's parents also.. 

I'm so happy for you dear.. I didn't expect this, you will live happily there.. please take care of her maapilai.. she is like a fragile doll.. God gifted me her by her grandpa.. please take care of her.. Murugan said while crying...

I'll.. don't worry... Rudra replied which shocked his family members and Vijay... 

They made Meenakshi to stand before the ammikal, and Rudra extended his hands for her foot, she hesitated looking at his hands asking for her foot.. 

Maapilai, remove your hands, you are not supposed to ask like that, you are a male, you can't touch her feet like that.. she will keep her foot on the ammikal, and you just clasp that.. it's enough.. a women said.. 

Rudra got furious hearing this, though he don't like Meenakshi, he won't support this kind of discrimination among genders.. 

So, he simply, pulled her foot by himself suddenly and holded her foot in his palm and put her foot on the ammikal and clasped the toe ring and he did the same for another foot also.. Jeevitha and Vijay clapped their hands and few people smiled wholeheartedly for this.. but the lady who said this felt embarrassed and went away.. Rudra smirked at her.. 

After that, they all went to the ayyanar swamy statue and Murugan did Pooja and they offered their prayers.. 

Ok, lets go to home.. Murugan said.. 

Vijay, you go with thatha, Rudra and Meenakshi and drop them in her home.. 

Mom, then how will you come.. ? 

I will come and fetch them Rudra.. don't worry.. Vijay assured.. 

Ok mom.. please sit at some shadow.. it's too hot here.. he said and they nodded.. 

Ok come lets go.. Meena.. come.. Vijay called.. 

Hmmm.. she nodded.. 

Jeevitha go with akka ma.. Soundarya said and she also went with her.. 

Jeevitha held Meenakshi's hands and they walked with Rudra.. Vijay opened the back door and asked Meenakshi to sit.. she sat and Jeevitha sat beside her and he closed the door.. his grandpa came and sat in the front seat.. so Rudra, opened the other side of the back door and sat.. 

Meenakshi felt so shy sitting beside him, in this close, so she blushed profusely.. Vijay chuckled looking at her through the rear view mirror.. 

Rudra raised his eyebrows asking like why are you laughing...

Vijay motioned him to look Meenakshi through the mirror and..

Why you are looking at her through the damn mirror... Just drive.. if I see your eyes going away from the road sight I'll kill you by my own hands.. Rudra said through gritted teeth... 

Vijay and grandpa laughed louder this time...

As he spoke in English with Vijay, Meenakshi and Jeevitha can't understand a word Rudra said.. so they looked at them in confusion... 

Someone is jealous... Vijay sang... 

Vijay.. Rudra warned... 

Ok ok man.. sorry... And I already told you that she is like my little sister.. don't worry... And you have to keep her safe from whom they are trying to flirt with her... Not with me.. she will be safe with me and I assure you that.. 

Rudra nodded.. 

Ena pesikiringa? Engaluku onnume puriyala.. Jeevitha pouted.. 

( what are you talking about? We can't understand that)

Nothing da.. just casual talking with him.. Vijay said.. 

Ok Anna.. 

They reached Meenakshi's home.. 

You all go inside.. I'll go and fetch them.. 

Thatha nodded and they came out from the car.. 

They made Rudra and Meenakshi stand side by side and took Aarti for them.. after that they asked them to go inside.. 

Come maapilai, sit here.. Murugan showed two chairs and Rudra sat there and he asked Meenakshi to sit beside her husband... 

She Let out a low gasp when her hands unknowingly touched Rudra's while sitting.. 

They gave milk and banana for the couples and asked them to eat it first as this is a ritual.. 

Devaraj and Soundarya came with Vijay.. 

After talking with Shiva thatha family, the outsiders left to the mantap for the lunch.. 

It's only now family members now.. 

I asked them to serve you here.. so you all can have lunch in comfort.. you go and wash your hands.. I'll arrange for the food.. Murugan and Komathi said.. 

All went to back side and washed their hands.. 

They came back and sat in their respective places to have lunch.. Komathi helped the catering services to serve them.. 

Rudransat beside Meenakshi and this is their first meal together.. 

Meenakshi's heart flutters to eat with him.. once they started to eat... 

Mama.. please feed to akka.. Jayaram said which irritated Rudra.. 

Even I can't have lunch in peace it seems.. he mumbled . 

Thatha sighed him and he nodded and fed Meenakshi a piece of sweet.. 

They asked Meenakshi to feed him.. she shyly took a small piece of sweet and extended before his mouth.. he wanted to deny this, but seeing her he just opened his mouth and ate that.. 

Then they had lunch in peace...

They informed Murugan family that they are going to the house they are staying now.. 

Ok Murugan.. we are leaving.. we have to pack our things.. we will come here before going to Chennai.. Shiva thatha said and they nodded.. 

Thatha, can I come with you? Jeevitha asked and they said ok.. 

So all came to the house and Rudra directly went to the terrace.. 

He maybe feeling tired.. come lets go.. Soundarya said and escorts Meenakshi and Jeevitha to her room.. 

Meenakshi.. there are new sarees and blouses for you in this bag.. you chose one and change now.. Soundarya gave a small suitcase for her.. 

Athai... This.. 

These I bought for you.. go and select a saree.. 

She nodded and took a peach coloured saree.. 

Ok good.. go to the terrace room and change this.. and here keep the jewels in this boxes and wear this for now.. she gave a simple medium sized necklace and matching ear rings ... 

Athai.. she hesitated.. 

What ma? 

He.. your son.. she stammered

Yes.. my son.. your husband.. he will be there.. go and change there . See here your mama is resting she showed devaraj who is sleeping in the bed and in that room thatha and Vijay is sleeping.. so go to that room... 

Ok.. Meenakshi whispered and put all the things I a small bag and walked towards the terrace.. 

While standing infront of the door.. ..

Can I knock? What will happen if he is sleeping and he got disturbed? But athai told me to change the saree and there is no other way to change the saree.. she pouted and knocked at the door.. 

After few minutes Rudra opened the door and looked at his wife with a small pout looking at her feet, standing outside with a small bag.. 

He cleared his throat.. 

She jerked from her lala land.. 

What? He asked.. 

Am..ma.. athai asked me to change my dress here.. she whispered... 

Hmm.. ok come.. he said and went inside.. 

She followed him and stood there.. 

I'll wait out for sometime... He said and went out.. 

She breathed in relief and locked the door.. she quickly took off her jewels and kept in the empty box.. and removed her saree and blouse and carefully folded that and kept it in the bed.. she took the saree that Soundarya gave now and started to wear the blouse.. 

Oh my God!!! How can I wear such revealing blouse.. there is no cloth in back side.. how can one stitch something like this? Do people wear like this? She is thinking about wearing the blouse ... 

Are you done? It's too hot here... Rudra said from outside.. 

Haan.. Haan.. one minute please.. she said and slapped her forehead for making him wait outside for long time and wore the blouse and draped the saree.. she took the other simple neck piece which her mother in law gave now and clasped in her neck and wore the earrings too... 

She came outside holding her things... 

You can go inside and take rest.. I'll go to athai.. she said nervously... 

Ok.. he said and went inside.. he immediately laid down on the bed and slept... 

Ammikal- traditional grinding stone

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

163K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
876K 35.8K 26
The story is set in 1960s-70s in a village area. A girl was married off at the young age of 11 to a 13 year old boy. As they grow does anything cha...
146K 6.9K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
33.3K 1.5K 7
It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. 𝙎𝘼𝘼𝙉𝙑𝙄 𝘼𝘽𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘼𝙅 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙍𝘼 She is 18 y/o girl from a village having les...