My Own.|I Tamed The Tyrant An...

By ElenaJames9

i died. but i open my eyes. and knew how much I'm screwed. maybe it never was a good idea to wish i were rebo... More

Prologue.
character.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. The past: part 1
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26. The Past : part 2
27. Summary.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
bad news.
35.
36.
37.
38.
38. The past: part 3
: l
:(
39.
40.
41.
42.
o
43.
44.
45.
for you
COMING SOON in June 2nd.
♠️teaser♠️
y'all can hate me

18.

423 22 1
By ElenaJames9

So i made a mistake about Kihu name. Turns out the real one is Kahu or as they pronounce it Kohu, so just to be clear Kahu is Kihu. I just misspell the the words, I'm not changing the character

Charlize furrow her eyebrows."Who told you about the rebellion?" She look at him in firm gaze.

She couldn't help but feel alarm the fact Kahu would involve to this. He shouldn't be here at all, he is the least people she expect to know the uprising.

'Does that mean the information got leaked?'

Only very few people know about the rebellion, but there is a small problem about the man who sell the information about this outside the palace.

Was there a spy? Did she poorly plan this that someone such as Kahu notice in advance? Will there be more people?

This is a matter life and death, hence why she should know.

Seeing her anxious face, Kahu quickly denied her question.

"It was more of guess i vaguely thought while I had been chasing you."

At first he didn't know anything. He just caught the information as he investigate and chasing Charlize when he return to his 14 years old self, Kahu didn't know it would be turn out like this.

The future that was supposed to happen began twisted, and that all change because of Charlize. She was never a tutor before, although she did dedicated herself to the royal family, never once Kahu see Charlize being close to one of the member family.

In the past life, there were a rebellion like this but Dylan didn't become an emperor but now that Charlize suddenly became his tutor, If the uprising centered around Charlize, then ofcourse Dylan would be the next emperor.

'what a complicated puzzle...'

So to be sure, Kahu visit Dylan when the girls were in Duke Kenin and ask him in certain.

Dylan didn't answer him, instead he offered him a choice.

"If so, will you join us?"

Kahu knew better than reject the offer quickly. Obviously he had no choice, once he knew the secret, he would only died if he didn't join.

Then not after a second, Kahu ask Dylan if Eleane joining as well. When the blond boy saw the crown prince nodded, he became more certain he'll help him as much as he can.

There's other reasons too on why he gladly join.

The secret between the throne and the Imperial palace, which was piled up by blood evil deeds, maybe related on Charlize disappearance.

Not only that, he had a terrible nightmare one night.

That day he was murdered, he vaguely heard a screaming. Yelling his name in desperation, but there's no one besides him alone. He couldn't do anything except watch the Emperor walk away with two different swords.

Two swords.....

Two swords?

As far as he know, The emperor only has one magical sword. But that time, he saw him holding two swords. Where did he get the other one?

Think about it again, The emperor did have one magical sword before he made another one right after Charlize disappear.

He had seen it once, it was display above the emperor's throne sit. The sword was put in location center of attention, many noble who is close with the emperor tried to ask what's it name but, the emperor only show them the name by showing the sword in upclose.

By the end of the handle, there's an initial name on it. It was only two letter.

𝔼.𝔸.

Kahu always feels strange whenever he sees the sword. It always like it whispered him something...

H̷̴̴͎͓̦̦̤̹͉̪͙͕̘̺̥̬͈̟̭̟̥̺̼̥̦̠̝̱̤͙̲͕̜̰̬̜̞̞̤̘̤͓̫̥̗̗͉̝̎̓̄ͮ̊̂͗͂ͭ̊ͮ̅̿ͨ̎̿ͥ̔̆͆́͑͌̊ͮͤ̿̓͊̏̾̽̇̀͊̚͢͠͏̧͏̧́҉̵e̴̶̶̸̡̨̢̜̫̫̗̝̜͖͖̲̩̬̲͈̠̤̣͎̲̝͙̰̼̦̲̘̬͔̹͈̪͍̗͔̫̱̾̅̐̅ͭ̕͘͜͟͟͞͞͝͝͡͝҉̵̸̶̵̷̷̴̢̢̛̛́͘͘͟͢͜͡͝͡͠͡͠͞l̝͉̞̙̠̗̦̻̙̪̱̮̦͙̗̣̯̭̫̥̼̩̮͈͎͔͕͓̯͇͓̖̳̦̣̱͓̿ͬ͒͆͑͛̈͆̇͗ͪ̉̽͋͘͏̷̨̢̧́͠͏̷̢͢͏̴͜p̡ͤ͂̓̎ͨ͗̌̒ͮͧ̿̑͏҉̸͞҉͡ ̶̢̢̪͔̝͙̰̱̹̻̹̫͔̫̥̥̼̩̯̹̻̥̮͖̪̭̖͚̠̀̕͡͠҉̵̡̧́̕̕͘͟͟͝҉̶͏͏̸̕͏̶m̵̢̡͕̳̻̝̟̼̼͙̟͈̦̖̯̦͙̞̺̫̪̞̜͙͚̫̯̦̺̟͎̪̠͉̟̘̩̞͓̘͙͈̯̥̳̙͓̂ͩͮ̕͟͢͠͡ͅͅͅȩ̴̷̸̭̝̝̝̜͎̳̹̤͕̗͖̥̟̘̣̖͔̻͈̝̺͇̠̫̪̤̪̩̘͉̗̱͕͕͙̗̖͎̙͕͉̻̗ͧ̑ͩ̓̑͐̓̽̍ͬ́̐ͯ̄̄͛̒ͥ̚̚͡ͅͅ҉͏̸̷͡҉҉̶̷̷̴̶̡́́̕͢͞

"Young Duke?"

Kahu widen his eyes in shock while gasp lightly. Charlize look at him in concern gaze, he look like he just got back from terrible nightmare.

The boy wipe the cold sweat that was dripping down his forehead, he notice that his hands were slightly shaking from the sudden memory.

Charlize took step closer seeing him almost want to collapse."Are you alright? Is there something wrong?"

Kahu smile, shook his head and clear his throat."Sorry, i just remember something important. As i was saying..."

Dylan stormed in the room with blank face and sit on the side couch.

Eleane didn't put her head up to greet him, she continue arrange the paper as if this is a normal thing Dylan do.

"Good evening to you too, little brother."

The boy lean to the couch and let out big heavy sigh."So tired..." he only have his white shirt and black trouser on. He pulled his tie aggressively and threw it to the table in anger. Going his hand through his hair and flip it back.

The vision is giving sex appeal to any ladies who seeing this side of Dylan, Eleane would even drool if it wasn't because they're related.

Margot happily called him with a  'hoo~' which he responds it."Evening, Margot."

Eleane giggle at the sight, it reminding her an introvert cat after spending time with golden retriever.

"What has gotten you so upset now?"

Whenever Dylan tired or angry, he would barge in her studies or go wherever Eleane is to find a comfort. And this is one of his episodes.

Dylan turn his head while still leaning to the couch, his gaze turn cold."Come here." He said in a deep voice Eleane never knew he has.

She gulped and slowly walk to him, her hand was pulled to him making her stumble and fell beside him. Dylan slowly smile, lower his body to sleep on her lap and finally sigh in satisfaction.

Eleane helplessly grin then started to caressing his hear to sooth his head ache after whatever happened to him.

"You always good at massaging head." Dylan couldn't help comment.

Eleane nod."I use to help your mother to sooth her cramp feet after walking outside." Dylan smile as he played her hair.

Through the time, her golden hair became longer and more volume than before. It feel nice running your fingers to her locks, it's soft and silky. The maid did a very good job to take care her crown.

"Dylan?" The said boy hummed.

"Kahu came to you first, did he?"

Dylan nodded."He ask, i answered. I offer him a choice, he took it."

Eleane tap his nose."Or you'll dispose him?" She knew very well how ruthless Dylan is whenever he saw something threatening.

To her suprise, Dylan denied it."No actually, i know how much you care about him." He open his dark ocean eyes.

"In fact, he mostly ask if you join as well, Then suddenly he became more certain on joining too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181 26 27
I never would have thought that I would be born into this fictional world, but, a certain event happens and now, I'm here. Perhaps one day, I will me...
760 43 1
"I love you, I love you, always, I am forever yours. Sweet dreams, sweet dreams, my dear, You're always in my prayer." (Image and khr isn't min...
81.2K 3.7K 32
"On today's news, a teenage girl was found dead in her room. The cause was uknown. There were no traces of murder or the sort, but the police continu...
14.7K 669 11
Whenever I read books or watch some movies or tv shows, I always say that the MC should have done it differently then whatever they faced would've en...