Forgive me... [Boboiboy x Rea...

Oleh NicoleAlcantara760

Boboiboy and [Name] are reunited after five years. A lot has changed in their lives. They were once called th... Lebih Banyak

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19

Part 18

1.5K 35 31
Oleh NicoleAlcantara760

Boboiboy returned from work and immediately called out for you.

One of the maids rushed to him and informed him that you were in the kitchen.

He frowned and walked in your direction. "[Name]? Flower?"

"In here!"

Boboiboy entered the small kitchen and saw you standing behind the counter with your apron on with your back facing toward him.

He wrapped his arms around you and rested his head on the crook of your neck.

"Hi," He said placing a feather kiss on your neck.

"Hi. Go get changed I'll get the table ready"

His grip around you tightened as he pressed you into him. "I missed you"

His hands began traveling from your stomach towards your chest and settled at your ribs.

Your bun gave ample space to his lips to leave a trace along your shoulder and neck. "Boboiboy! I am cooking! I'll burn myself"

"Stop cooking and pay attention to me... I missed you so much" His low voice sent a shiver down your spine.

His lips found the sensitive spot at the crook of your neck and you had to wiggle yourself out of his grasp before things got out of hand.

"No no no no... You need to eat first. Go change and come back"

Boboiboy pouted and you had to push him out of the kitchen to get rid of him.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

"Full disclosure, I am not a great cook so do not expect anything great" You looked at him nervously while he looked at the food in front of him with his fingers pressed over his lips.

He could not believe this was happening. His dream finally came true.

Sharing a home with you. His heart felt full at the gesture and no Michelin star hotel could ever compare to this.

He took a deep breath and took the first bite and smiled at you. "It's perfect"

Your shoulders relaxed as you picked up your own fork. "How was work?"

"It was alright. We are working on the resort deal. Just need to finalize the design and some approvals. How was your day?"

"It was alright. I met Yaya again..."

"Is everything okay? You look... Sad" Boboiboy asked, frown lines popping up on his forehead.

"Yeah. It's just that.. remember that startup job I applied for? I still haven't heard from them... Maybe I should start looking elsewhere"

"Do you have to? Dr. Iwan asked you to not take any stressful job for another month.."

"I know but I don't know what else to do... I get bored Boboiboy.."

"[Name], it's just for a month and we have a lot to do this month. I hope Yaya told you everything"

"She did... I guess I could wait another month... But there is something I need to ask from you.."

Boboiboy looked up and frowned. You had never asked anything from him and wondered did he fell short somewhere. "Anything, [Name]..."

"I want Yaya as my assistant" Boboiboy chuckled and wiped his mouth. "I don't mind but i want to ask, why Yaya?"

"Well, first of all, she's my friend and she's reliable and I don't think I will be comfortable around someone new. I know it might be a lot but-"

Boboiboy placed his hand on top of yours. "It's not. You can have her. I would ask her to come by tomorrow and help you"

Boboiboy picked up both the plates and moved towards the sink.

"It's not just Yaya... I was thinking it would be better if she was accompanied by Layla" You could see tension rise in his shoulders.

"No"

"Boboiboy hear me-"

"[Name]. I said No. It is because of you that I have allowed her to even work Or stay alive. But this is too much. I don't want her near you"

"I won't be alone-"

"[Name]... It's not up for discussion" He turned around to face you and leaned against the counter.

"Please understand that I am doing this for you. I don't want to give her another chance to hurt you..."

"I will have guards and I need her to be around because she knows everything about your life"

Boboiboy chuckled and looked down. "How can you say that? My life? It is not my life or your life. It's ours [Name]. Guess you don't feel the same"

You bit your lip in realisation and walked towards him wrapping your arms around him. "I didn't mean that... I meant I just need a little help. That's all. You know what? I am ready to have guards around. As many as you want and you will always know where I am and what am I doing..." You rested your chin on his sternum and looked up.

"Why does it have to be her? I can have the best stylist for you... Why her?"

"Because she knows more than just what clothes to wear. She knows about the people and what goes around... That is more important than what clothes I wear"

Boboiboy sighed and wished he had it in him to deny you anything. "Fine... But I will keep an eye on you all the time so better accept it. You cannot be alone with her and you have to receive my call every time"

"Yes sir"

"No more running away from the guards"

"Done"

"Fine then... Come to the office tomorrow after lunch"

"Thank You" You tiptoed and placed a kiss on his cheeks.

"I'm going to need more than that..."

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

You got out of the elevator and were greeted by Yaya as usual. "I'm so excited to work with you! Finally!! Another girl's time!"

"Me Too! I can't believe he agreed."

People stopped in their tracks and bowed at you as you walked along the hallway.

It felt weird knowing that these were the same people who treated you less than them a few months ago.

"Don't pay attention to them. They are just worried that you will get them fired"

You pointed your index finger towards yourself and raised your eyebrows. "Me?! How can I get them fired?"

Yaya shrugged. "I don't know. That's what they think"

Unbeknownst to you these were the people who had seen the wrath of Boboiboy Amato and the last thing they wanted was to get on the bad side of his fiance.

Layla too stopped in her tracks and saw you walking towards Boboiboy's office. She scanned your outfit.

It was different from the ones you wore before, better, costlier, more refined but the same theme.

Yaya opened the door for you as you smiled at Boboiboy.

"Good afternoon Mr. Boboiboy," You said teasingly.

Boboiboy smiled and walked over to you."Good afternoon Mrs. Amato" He said placing a chaste kiss on your cheeks.

"Alright alright, I'll be waiting outside for you [Name]. Let me know when you're ready" Yaya smiled and said before taking her leave.

"You look beautiful" You rolled your eyes at him. But his hand traveled along your back and rested on the zipper of your dress.

"Boboiboy... You called me here for this?"

He paid no attention to your protest and bit your bottom lip instead.

"Do you know how many times I have imagined doing this..." He said, pulling the zipper down slowly.

"Boboiboy...We...Can't" You were gasping for air as his other hand lifted up your dress.

"Why not? You know every time you wore a dress I had to fight for my life to control myself to not bend you over and take you right there... Fuck, you drive me crazy, [Name]"

He picked you up and carried you over to his chair making you straddle him.

His mouth leaves a wet kiss along your collarbone.

Your core felt hot and you needed some friction.

Moving your hips gently on his clothed dick you sought the friction. "Needy are we?"

"Please..."

Boboiboy grabbed your waist and pushed you down on him, making you gasp.

"Maybe I want a payback [Name]... Go ahead, ride me"

Your pussy felt empty and you needed more than just this.

You moved your hips in circles as his lips came down on one of your tits.

"Fuuckkk...please..." You were close. Boboiboy sucked on your tits grazing the bud with teeth as you mewled on top of him.

"Fuck [Name]... You're so hot" He leaned his head back and imprinted the image in his brain.

He was painfully hard and needed to feel you around him.

In a moment he picked you up and turned you around pressing your chest on his desk.

You heard the sound of the buckle dropping to the floor and soon felt his warm cock sliding between your folds. "Shit..you feel so good..this cunt was made for me and I am going to breed it" 

Boboiboy grabbed your hair in a makeshift ponytail and brought you up as he pushed himself into you. "Fuck Boboiboy..please move...please"

"Ahhh how can I deny my baby" He said before he started ramming inside of you. You had to bite your lip to hold the moans. 

The room was now filled with sinful squelching noises. Your palms lay flat on the desk and Boboiboy looked at the ring on your finger and smirked. 

He pressed your back further into his chest and intertwined his left hand with yours. 

"Oh god [Name]...this is all for me..." His hand snaked to the front and pressed your nerves. You threw your head back against his chest and let out a sinful moan. You could feel the knot wounding tighter and tighter.

The phone on the table rang and you looked at it in horror. Boboiboy chuckled and pressed the answer button and another hand over your mouth as he continued to move inside you. 

"Boboiboy? Should I get the car ready for [Name]?" You squeezed your eyes shut and prayed to god that Yaya couldn't hear the noises. 

"Yes, Yaya... [Name], do you need anything else?" You shook your head.

"What was that?" 

You rolled your eyes and took a deep breath. "No, I don't"

Boboiboy smirked. "That's all Yaya," He said as he cut the call. 

He grabbed your waist with his hands and picked up his pace. You came hard around him making him see stars with how tight you gripped him. 

"Fucckkk..you don't wanna let me go huh?" Boboiboy came soon after painting your insides white.

He helped you zip your dress and clean up. 

"Fuck" You said smoothing down your hair. 

"So you fantasized about me huh?" You asked, smirking at him. 

"How could I not when you looked so hot in that orange dress?" He said, placing a kiss on your forehead as you walked out hand in hand.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

Layla was waiting in the car with Yaya when she saw you and Boboiboy walking towards them. Her nails dug into her palms as she saw him kiss you with a smile as you bid your goodbye.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," You said as you got in. 

"No problem"

"What's the plan?"

"We need to get your outfit ready for the Governor's ball in a month"

You nodded your head and looked at Layla sitting in the front seat. "Have you ever attended the ball?"

"Yes, I have," She said with a smirk. 

You wondered if she had attended it with Boboiboy but your ego wouldn't allow you to ask her directly and she knew that. "It's really a beautiful ball and all the known people of the city attend it"

"Do they have a specific dress code?" 

Layla tilted her head slightly and admired her nails. "Yes, they do..you know the regular high society fashion" 

Yaya could sense your doubt and nervousness and stepped in to help since for some reason, she was growing a bit suspicious of Layla. "But it doesn't matter what you wear [Name]. You will be attending with Boboiboy so whatever you'd wear would become the default dress code"

You chuckled at her and turned your head towards the window.

You stepped inside the boutique behind Layla and Yaya and the owner immediately presented himself with a smile. 

"Hello, Layla! So nice to see you" He said hugging her. 

"So nice to see you too Nathan"

"Are you here for the fitting of your dress?"

"We are here for [Name]" Yaya said sternly. 

Nathan looked from Yaya to you and clasped his hand. "Right. The talk of the high street. Pleased to meet you Ms. [Name]" He said, extending an arm forward. "Nice to meet you too".\

"Please follow me inside and pardon my confusion. I have styled Layla for such a long time I just assumed she was here for her fitting"

"Not a problem. Are you attending this year, Layla?" You spoke determined to take control.

"Yes I am"

"Interesting. Do you have a date?"

"No... I am attending with my father" 

You smiled looking at the mirrored wall in front of you as Nathan brought racks of gowns filled with gowns from every couture designer. 

Layla looked at the racks and wondered if Nathan would let her borrow at least one from the latest collection since her father refused to buy her a new one.

"Layla has always been the talk of the ball. Even last year people would approach me asking for the same gown that she wore" Nathan said, handing you a red dress from Elie Saab.

"Mr. Boboiboy has already picked out a few and you just need to select from these"

"When does he do all this?" You said looking at Yaya. 

"You know, [Name]. Devil works hard but Boboiboy works harder."

Nathan looked at Layla and exchanged knowing glances. Layla was glad that you were stupid enough to pick her with Yaya. 

She had known Nathan for years and the former owed her a favor or two. She was going to make sure that you would make an absolute fool of yourself at the ball. 

Maybe then Boboiboy would realize what an embarrassment you are.

You walked out wearing an off-shoulder Sherri Hill dress in seaweed color. The scars on your shoulder stood out in contrast to the dress.

"How is it?" You said standing on the pedestal in front of the mirror. 

"It's nice. I guess we will have to use tons of concealer to hide these scars" Nathan said standing behind you. 

"Oh..right. Do we have any dress that will not show these scars?" Nathan hummed and cocked his head to the side. 

"We can try but if they are all over your body then it will be tough to hide them all" 

You hummed and smoothed out the dress.

You were inside changing into another dress when you heard Nathan talk. 

"I can't believe I have to dress her...I know right?! Complete rags to riches story...I don't know either! I was expecting him to get engaged to Layla, she was such an obvious choice and the perfect one!..you have no idea how hideous she looks...such an embarrassment to Boboiboy's name...I think she's done..wish me luck..." Nathan smirked at Layla standing silently in front of him. Layla knew about your doubts and she was going to play it just right.

You tried dress after dress while Layla sat and watched people move at your every wish. 

None of the dresses from the rack were the ones that Boboiboy had picked. Nathan had masterfully switched them with older versions and smaller sizes.

"I guess this is not your size... Surprising because this is the largest that comes for this dress" He said, smiling sarcastically. 

You looked at yourself in the ill-fitting gown and wondered whether you had gained some weight. "Just get me another in a different size"

"Layla, I think you should try this one. It would look absolutely beautiful in this and it is your size..but then again you look good in everything" Nathan said ignoring your request.

You glared at them through the Mirror and took a deep breath. Nathan was more focused on praising Layla than helping you pick a dress and you were losing your patience. 

Yaya got up to stand next to you and whispered. "Just ignore them, [Name]"

"No... I won't. I am not a fool Yaya. I know none of these dresses are this season's or my size" You turned around to face the snickering duo. 

"Yes, I think it would look great on you Layla... And Nathan I am sure there is a mix-up since all these dresses are not suitable for a Ball" Nathan smiled and looked at Layla. 

"[Name], I have been dressing people for this ball for years. I need you to trust me"

"Alright then. Get me the Georges Hobeika SS22 collection in the right size. I am sure you were already given my sizes so it should take you no time right?" 

Nathan gulped and looked at Layla. 

"[Name] you need to be patient. These things take time.." Layla said, defending her friend but you raised your palm when you heard your phone ring. 

Yaya handed it to you and you saw Boboiboy's name flash on the screen. You picked it up and put it on speaker, handing it back to Yaya as you helped yourself out of the jewelry."Hello"

"Hi, Love. Are you done with the fitting?"

"Yes. I am done with my fittings" You said glaring at the duo.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes. I am just leaving" 

Boboiboy sensed the tension in your voice and stayed silent for two seconds. "I am coming to pick you up. I'll be there in 5"

"Alright," You cut the call without waiting for him to finish. You were seething with anger at the fact that people can be so cruel.

"[Name], I apologize if I have offended you. I'll get the collection you have asked for" Nathan said bowing in front of you as you got out of the dress. 

"Do you have my size in it?" 

Nathan looked up apologetically. "I..no ma'am. I'm sorry"

"Don't be. Guess you will be dressing everyone except me at the ball... And Yaya, your friend works as a stylist right? Ask her to give me a call" You grabbed your dress and walked inside to change into it. 

Nathan turned to Yaya and looked at her in fear. "Please help me... You need to convince her"

"I can't-"

"[Name]?" 

Yaya stood up and walked out to lead Boboiboy in. 

"Where's [Name]?" He looked at Nathan and then at Layla. 

"Mr. Boboiboy she is changing. Please have a seat" Boboiboy sat and stared at Layla and Nathan. The tension in the room was evident to him. 

"Did she pick anything?" He asked, looking at Nathan. 

"No Mr. Boboiboy she didn't" 

Boboiboy hummed and leaned back. He knew you were not a picky person so whatever made you not select any of the dresses he decided. 

"Mr. Boboiboy, I have the latest collection of the Zegna and Burberry, Layla was kind enough to tell me your size. Would you like to try some?" 

You came out of the room and heard him. You bit the inside of your cheek thinking that Layla knew Boboiboy's size when you didn't...

"No..."

Boboiboy saw you standing behind Nathan and stood up to look at you. "[Name], are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just tired"

"You didn't like anything from what I picked out?" 

You looked at Nathan and then at your fiance. "Let's just say nothing felt right... I have another stylist in mind and I will work with her"

Boboiboy looked at Nathan with narrowed eyes as he wrapped his coat along your shoulder. 

"It's windy outside. Let's go" You smiled and walked out of the boutique with a determination to show everyone just who they were dealing with.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

You sat next to Boboiboy trying your best to hold the tears as you made your way to see his uncle for dinner. 

"[Name]... Is everything okay?"

"Yes"

"You told me you won't hide anything"

"Layla, didn't do anything"

"Then who did?" 

You pressed your lips and turned your face away from him. "No one did anything. I'm just tired. Also, I'm sorry that I... Couldn't pick anything" 

Boboiboy chuckled and rubbed your shoulders. "It's fine. These things happen" 

You nodded and rolled your eyes up to hold the tears.

You reached Boboiboy's house and walked in with him to the dining room. You bowed at his uncle who was now wheelchair-bound. 

You sat around the dinner table, talking about everything except the accident. Your heart was beating loudly out of your chest in the realization that this was your family now. 

The man in the wheelchair in front of you whom you last met 8 years ago in a very different scenario now was your family. 

You sighed and did your best to maintain the fake smile throughout the dinner.

Boboiboy got a call from Mrs. Parker and had to excuse himself early, leaving you and his uncle alone in his uncle's study. 

"[Name]. How are you?" 

You frowned, wondering why he was asking the same question again. "I am fine Mr. Amato "

He shook his head and asked again. "I mean how are you really doing?" 

You sighed and gave the same answer again. 

"I came to see you in hospital but you were not awake then and then I was bedridden. I apologize for not meeting you sooner"

"Please Sir, you don't have to"

"You can call me uncle. I know I am not someone you would want to include in your family but we are a family now"

"I didn't mean... That" 

He grabbed his walking stick and lifted himself up. You got up immediately and helped him. "You should not be standing..."

"No, [Name]... I need to do this" He took a step forward and bowed down towards you as much as he could. 

"Please forgive me for all the pain I have caused you... I understand it is too late to fix anything and you have lost a lot because of my actions and for that, I seek your forgiveness".

You stood frozen in your place. "It's..it's all in the past now".

"But our past has the tightest grip on us, doesn't it? I wish I could apologize to your sister too but now that can only happen once I crossover... So I want to apologize to you first"

"It's okay... I guess there is no point in dwelling on what happened. Not forgiving you won't change the past but would ruin the present" 

Mr. Amato smiled at you and sat down on his wheelchair with a groan."You are a smart woman [Name]. Sophia would be proud of you"

He could see what you were going through for he had seen his love go through the same thing before...

"There are many people who will tell you that you don't belong here [Name]. But do not listen to them. Stay by Boboiboy and you will realise that nothing else matters"

Tears gently rolled down your cheeks. "I know.." 

He placed his hand gently on your and you looked up at him. "You can talk to me [Name]... I might not be the perfect man but you are my niece now and the same girl Ato always love... A daughter to him... And I don't want to see you in pain in my final days"

Your resolve crumbled and sobbed gently telling him the gist of what you heard from Nathan. He hummed and listened to all your doubts and worries.

"Let me show you something" He went around his desk and pulled out an album and brought it to you. 

He opened it and you saw Boboiboy's Aunt for the first time. She was truly beautiful with long light brown wavy hair and dark green eyes. "This is my Sophia. Boboiboy's aunt"

"She is beautiful"

"Oh yes. She is. You know when we first got married I heard the same thing from everyone around me. She was from a good family but not good enough for society. It pained me so much to see her fret over these things that people said. She stopped going out to parties and dinners with me. All she would do was stay inside and cry... It hurt me so much. Then one day I told her that someone said to me 'Sophia is too good for you'... Oh, she got so angry. She demanded to know who that person was and then I told her... If I should ignore these taunts then so should she... Right?" 

You chuckled as you wiped the last of the teardrop. "Did someone really say that to you?"

"Oh no. But I knew she was too good for me. She was too good for everyone"

"What did she do then?"

"We had the Governor's ball the next day and for the first time in three months she came with me" He flipped through pages and showed a photo of them on the red carpet. 

You saw the confident smile on her face in that beautiful blue dress and wondered if you'd ever be able to be this confident. 

"She looks... So perfect and way ahead of her time"

"Yes. My Sophia is perfect... You know the next day all everyone talked about was her dress, it became so famous... All those people who spoke badly about her then wanted to be like her... If she was here now she would have dragged those you spoke against you" Mr. Amato saw your hopeful eyes and smiled. 

"Follow me" You followed him through the hallways and reached a locked room. Mr. Amato pulled out the key from his locket and opened the room. 

You stepped inside behind him and saw that dresses and jewelleries were kept in glass cases along the wall and there were rows and rows of them. 

"These belonged to her. I never had the heart to give it away and hoped that someday I would pass it down to Boboiboy's wife" He reached for your hand and placed the key in your palm. 

"You will carry her legacy now"

"I can't... I am not sure if I am the right person.."

"You are going to be with Boboiboy right? If he chose you then you are the right woman for him" 

He led you through one of the rows and you saw the beautiful big blue dress kept in the center of the room with the necklace and earrings inside on a glass stand, the dress was much bigger than what you expected. 

"This is yours now... Wear it with pride" You stepped towards the case and took a closer look at the dress. You found the ring missing from the jewelry stand and frowned. 

"Did she lose the ring?" You asked amusingly. 

Mr. Amato chuckled. "No, she did not. It is our family wedding ring passed down for generations on my stepfather's side. Right now Boboiboy has it"

You looked at him and understood what he meant. You smiled thinking you found one of his surprises. 

"This family has seen many tragedies and I rely on you and Boboiboy to change its fate..."

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

Layla tried her best to get any attention from Boboiboy but she failed each time. He would barely look in her direction let alone talk to her. 

She was nothing more than a piece of furniture in this office. She thought about the days when she and him would talk in her office over coffee and it burned her heart. 

She was not supposed to be carrying these files to his office but she insisted on doing it just to get a chance to be alone with him. 

She looked at the clock in the hallway and saw that it was close to 11:00 p.m. An amused smile formed on her face thinking that he was not going home to you. 

She pushed open the heavy door with files in her hand and saw him sitting behind the desk, eyes focused on his laptop. 

He looked up through his eyelashes and then fixed his gaze back on his screen.

"Mr. Boboiboy, these are for you" She stood holding the files in front of him. 

"Keep them on the table and leave" 

Before she could say anything, his phone rang and your name popped up on the screen and gritted her teeth. 

Boboiboy immediately picked it up and went to the balcony to talk to you. Layla kept the files and walked over to his desk, keeping an eye on the balcony. 

She saw the photo frame with your photo next to his laptop and scoffed. 

"Is she forcing him to keep this? She is insecure for sure" She muttered under her breath and then came up with the idea to push your buttons more. 

She walked over to Boboiboy and said in her most honey-laced voice. "I have kept the files on your desk. Is there anything else you want me to do... Mr. Boboiboy?"

Boboiboy turned around and stared at her. 

"No. Now leave" He said before coming back to his conversation with you not noticing the smirk on her face as she closed the door behind her.

You heard her, very well. You checked the time on the clock and wondered whether they were working late together? 

Do they always work this late together? Was he alone with her, right now?

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

You stood in front of the mirror and Yaya's stylist friend adjusted the dress you picked. 

Yaya and Layla sat on the bed working on coordinating the guest list and seating arrangements. You were nervous and it was evident to everyone in the room. 

But any girl in your shows would be just as nervous as you were. 

"Don't be nervous, [Name]. It's your engagement party, just have fun" Yaya smiled, looking at you through the mirror. 

"I know... I just it's the first time we will attend a function as a couple and I don't know what to do and aren't you supposed to be with Gopal?"

"He's already here and I'm already ready as well."

Layla looked at you sideways. "It's alright to be nervous. After all, the most influential people in the country will have their eyes on you. The Cruz family is one of the oldest and most prestigious families in the country so a lot rides on this party"

"Layla... You should be making her feel better" Yaya said, sternly.

"It's alright Yaya. She is right. A lot rides on this party and-" You were interrupted by a knock on your door. 

"Come in" 

Boboiboy opened the door with a mischievous smile. "Am I allowed to see you?"

You rolled your eyes at him. "Yes" 

He walked and Yaya's friend went back to her place to give him space. 

"You look beautiful," He said, placing a kiss on your forehead. 

"Thank You. Why are you here?"

"I have a gift for you" He brought his hand forward holding a Harry Winston box. He opened it and revealed a pair of emerald-cut diamond earrings. 

"Boboiboy..." 

Boboiboy turned towards your stylist. "Mira, Will these go with the dress?"

"Yes. Mr. Boboiboy"

"See it's perfect," He said taking one earring out and moving to put it on you.

"You didn't have to. I already have plenty of earrings"

"But you didn't have these and they look like they were made for you and they go with your ring," He said kissing your cheek. 

"Boboiboy! There are people here". You whispered. Boboiboy pouted and looked at Yaya through the mirror. 

"Yaya, can I not flirt with my wife?" Your cheeks turned pink and you hit his chest. "As much as I don't want to because of being the third wheel but yes you can"

"See? Yaya agrees"

"Wife?" You looked up at him. 

"Wife," He said cupping your cheek as he pecked your lips. 

"How's the dress?"

"It's perfect... I am going to rip it off of you anyway" He whispered in your ear and your face turned cherry red. 

"Ms. [Name], I don't think we'll need any blush," Mira said looking at your flushed face.

"Mira!" You exclaimed, covering your cheeks. 

Boboiboy chuckled and held out his hand. "Shall we?"

"Yes," You turned towards Yaya one last time. 

"Do I look okay?" 

She smiled and nodded her head. "Absolutely stunning!" 

You smiled and walked over to Mira and hugged her. "Thank you so much for helping me. You are truly talented"

Mira smiled in amazement. "Thank you, Ms. [Name]"

You walked ahead with Boboiboy as Yaya and Boboiboy's assistant Cooper walked behind you. Layla and Mira were the last ones in the procession. 

Layla had to bite her lip to control the anger she felt watching you and Boboiboy together.

The hall was filled with people and their gaze immediately turned towards both of you. Some clapped and some cheered as you made your way through the crowd greeting everyone. 

The music played in the background and Boboiboy introduced you to everyone. To your relief, Ying and Gopal were present too. 

"[Name], there is someone special I want you to meet"

"Who?" You asked, following him. 

"You have met them before... "You saw who he was talking about and a wide smile formed on your lips. 

"Mrs. Smith!" You greeted the old couple with a bow and a smile. 

"God bless you both. We are so happy for both of you"

"How is James?" You asked Mrs.Smith while Boboiboy spoke to Mr.Smith.

"He's good. You must come and visit us again!"

"Yes, I will" She handed you a paper bag. "Your favorite cookies"

"You remembered?" You asked looking inside the bag. 

"Oh, how could I forget. Boboiboy came every Wednesday to get these..." You smiled thinking about how Yaya would always bring you a box of cookies every Wednesday saying that she got it from her Mother. You looked at the man next to you and smiled.

"I told you, she was not just a friend" Mr. Smith reminded Boboiboy of the day both of you went to tea cafe for the first time. 

"Yes Sir, You were right. The legacy continues" Both the men laughed as you handed the bag to Cooper to keep it safely. 

Layla looked at the bag and cringed. Who gives cheap cookies as a gift? She looked at the simple-dressed couple and wondered what kind of rags they dragged into Boboiboy's world.

You and Boboiboy made sure that the old couple reached home safely and were escorted by guards. You returned to the hall and were met with Mr. Hargreeves. 

Boboiboy looked at Yaya quizzically. He was not supposed to be here. But before he could ask her he was interrupted by Cooper who pulled him away for a call.

"Ms. [Name], Congratulations" Layla smiled at her father but he didn't look at her.

"Uhh.., Thank You" You were about to leave but he interrupted you. 

"Mr. Boboiboy terminated his contract with our law firm... Can you possibly talk to him about it?"

"I don't think this is the time or place to talk business. It's our engagement party so please enjoy yourself. You can take up this issue with Boboiboy directly"

"Let me keep you company till Mr. Boboiboy gets back"

You sighed and turned towards him. "Mr. Hargreeves, I don't mean to disrespect you but yours is not the company I wish to keep. Now if you'll please excuse me" You bowed and left without waiting for his reply. 

Till now Layla had hated you from afar. But watching you disrespect her father once again was the final nail in the coffin.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

Boboiboy noticed the shift in your demeanor. He noticed the left-out food on your plate growing by each day. He noticed the far-off look in your eyes. 

He noticed the dark circles growing each day. He noticed how when you held him with doubt and he hated it. He hated the fact that he brought this upon you. 

He hated that you didn't tell him anything. He hated that you didn't smile the same. He hated it all...

You woke up in the middle of the night with the same fever dream. People yelling at you, telling you how you were just using Boboiboy. 

You took open-mouthed breaths to not wake up the man lying next to you and your head hurt with burning white flames and you couldn't see clearly. 

Something was wrong... You wanted to wake Boboiboy up but you didn't. With trembling steps, you made your way to your bathroom and splashed the cold water on your face. 

Looking at your reflection in the mirror you had only one word in your mind. Pity.

You were pitiful. How dare you imagine that you could live your life without letting others influence you? You were naive. 

The ache returned and you let out a gasp as you held your head and sat on the floor.

Boboiboy turned in his sleep seeking the comforting warmth of your body but instead, he was met with a cold empty bed. 

He got up immediately and looked around for you in the dark room. "[Name]?". He called out but got no answer. 

Got off and made his way to the sound of running water and then he heard a faint gasp. 

"[Name]!" He barged through the door and saw you sitting on the floor with your head in your hands.

"[Name]...baby...what happened? Fuck!" He wrapped your frame in his arms and held you. 

"Boboiboy..."

"I'm right here. We need to get you to the hospital right now!" He picked you up and ran out of the room calling for Daichi to get the car ready.

He paced nervously outside the room as Iwan ran tests. 

He was supposed to protect you. He was supposed to take care of you and he had no idea..he failed... He promised you that he would take care of you and he failed. What if it was something serious? Was he going to lose you? No... That cannot happen... No...

"Mr. Boboiboy can I talk to you?" Iwan interrupted and asked Boboiboy to come inside. You were sitting on the chair looking down at your hands. Boboiboy sat next to you and held your hand.

"Mr. Boboiboy it seems she went through an anxiety attack which caused her extreme stress. There is nothing to worry about for now as these are not frequent and the tests are normal but we need to avoid such situations in the future"

"I understand, doctor"

"I have prescribed her some medicine for these headaches. But [Name], take these only when needed okay?" You nodded your head and thanked him.

The ride home was silent as you refused to look at him. Boboiboy looked at you occasionally but he understood you didn't want to talk right now. 

As soon as you entered your bedroom Boboiboy shut the door and leaned against it. "[Name]..."

"I'm sorry... For everything" You said sitting on the bed. He kneeled in front of you and held your hand. 

"What happened, love? Please tell me.."

"Nothing hap-"

"No. Don't tell me it's nothing"

"Boboiboy...I don't know what to say... I don't know.."

"[Name], you can trust me... Please ...I don't want to lose you again..."

You thought about all the messages and emails and wondered if it would be right to tell him. You already felt like a burden to him and this...

"[Name], either you tell me or I find it out myself..."

Your eyes shot up and you saw that he meant what he said. You got up and walked over to your laptop on the table and opened it. 

You opened the messages and turned the screen towards him. Boboiboy sat on the bed next to you and took your laptop.

Unknown: Once a gold-digging bitch always a gold-digging bitch

[Name]: Who is this?

Unknown: It doesn't matter... Just know that there is a lot you don't know

[Name]: like what?

Unknown: eager are we?

[Name]: Don't text me again

Unknown: Don't be delusional. just know that Boboiboy does not really love you. It's all the guilt. Why else would he rush to propose to you? He still hasn't gotten over his true love..you are just a cheap rebound..

Boboiboy gritted his teeth and closed his eyes.

[Name]: What do you want?

Unknown: Leave Boboiboy

Unknown: The whole world will know that you slept with your boss while you were working for him and got knocked up by him and then you emotionally manipulated him into marrying you

[Name]: Who are you?

Unknown: You think I'm just some internet troll? No baby..remember what Nathan said at the fitting? Yeah... I have ears and eyes everywhere

Unknown: why would I waste my time on a bitch like you? Believe me when I say this Boboiboy deserves someone who doesn't look like a fucked up ragdoll

Boboiboy's patience was running thin. If he could he would hunt down this person right away and rip their tongue out.

Unknown: You are nothing but a fat bitch and he is with you just out of pity.

Unknown: You are just a charity case for him

Unknown: Girls like you can be bought with pocket change

Unknown: Just so you know this is one of the proofs. The ring she is wearing is the Amato family ring. You are not special...

Boboiboy opened the picture and saw a hand wearing the ring he had for you

"How long has this been going on?" Boboiboy frowned at the screen. The messages were on your old sns and he hated that he couldn't keep a check on it.

"Over a week..." 

Boboiboy scrolled through days of chats calling you names and some straight-up abusing you. 

He knew if he told you right now what he intended to do you would probably stop him. "Is this all?"

You shook your head and wiped the tears from your eyes. 

"Show me the rest"

"Boboiboy I-"

"[Name]. Show me the rest. Right. Now" 

With trembling hands, you showed some of the headlines about you from local gossip columns.

#True love or gold digger?

#Money can't buy class

#Boboiboy Amato trapped by a wench

#Pretending to be in love? For money or fame

You saw the rise and fall of his chest as he went through each article. He had taken care of the popular magazines and newspapers but this slipped his mind and he cursed himself for it.

"Is this all?" He asked looking at you hoping that this was the end but you shook your head once more. "Fuck..what else?" 

You knew not to stop him now because either way he was going to get what he wanted. You opened the screenshots of YouTube videos analyzing each movement of you and Boboiboy. Boboiboy went through each photo,

#[Name] a classic case of narcissism

#10 times Layla showed that she was better than [Name]

#The truth about [Name] [Last Name]

"Fuck... [Name]... Why didn't you tell me?" He said as he shut the laptop and placed it back. 

"I .. I didn't want to stress you... You have work and you take care of me... I didn't want to burden you"

"Well, I clearly failed at taking care of you," He said walking over to his side. 

You turned around sitting to face him. "No, you didn't..you have done so much for me. You got this house and-"

"Taking care of you is not just about having a house to live in. What's the point of all this if I can't keep you happy?"

"I'm sorry..." 

Boboiboy pulled you into his arms and rested your head against his chest and pulled the blanket over you. "Don't Apologise [Name]. You are not a burden. You are my life. You are the person I want to have kids with and grow old with... If anything like this ever happens again I want you to tell me okay?" 

You nodded your head and he rubbed your back soothing you. 

"Now sleep. We will deal with this tomorrow" You nodded and clenched his t-shirt in your hands.

While you slept soundly in his arms Boboiboy couldn't. All he saw was red. He was going to make each and everyone pay for what they did. Especially...

Boboiboy took the day off and insisted on spending it with you in bed all day. He went through everything spoken against you and took your laptop away under the pretext that you needed a break. 

Throughout the next week, he made sure to check up on you every hour. He would come home early just to spend time with you. 

He made love to you with the sole intention of reminding you how much he loved you and you had started to feel it too. While your head was still filled with doubts about yourself, you never doubted him...

Boboiboy took matters into his own hands...

[Name]: If you want me to believe you then you have to meet me

Unknown: Why would I waste my time on a rag like you?

[Name]: Either you meet me or I confront Boboiboy

.

.

.

.

Unknown: Governor's ball. 8:30 PM on the balcony at the end of the hallway. Come alone.

[Name]: Okay

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

Boboiboy was waiting in the living room in his black tuxedo. You had decided to keep your dress a surprise for him and refused to let him enter your section of the wardrobe. 

He walked around thinking about what he would do once he saw the culprit. He had spoken to Gopal and had his guards in place but still, it was too risky and he had to keep you away from it all. 

He checked his watch once more. 6:00 PM. He took a deep breath but his breath hitched in his throat when he saw you walk down the stairs in a familiar gown.

You scanned his face for any offense but you were met with blown-out eyes and a gaping mouth. 

"Hi," You whispered as you reached the bottom of the staircase. 

"[Name]... You look... You look beautiful... Is this?"

You bit your lip and nodded your head. "Your uncle gave it to me... I hope you don't mind..." 

Boboiboy cupped your face and placed a loving kiss on your red lips. "No... No no... fuck this is perfect [Name]... You're perfect" 

You placed your hand on his chest and felt the loud beating of his heart. "Thank you.."

You were nervous throughout the entire car ride. The incident at Nathan's is playing in your head. You shook your head and told yourself to just focus on having fun...

After meeting with his uncle you read about Sophia, she was a force to reckon with. Every article after the ball only talked about how beautiful she looked and you read her statement which said 'If they are looking then you better give them a show'.

'This was your Sophia Amato, but I decided to change it' and you were not going to taint her tradition... 

Boboiboy held your hand throughout the car ride. Unbeknownst to you, you had made him the happiest man in this world. Watching you walk down the stairs in his aunt's dress was a memory he was going to cherish forever.

You could hear the clicking of the cameras before the door opened. Before you could step out of the car Boboiboy exchanged one last kiss as he whispered in your ear. 

"Save your first dance for me" 

The chauffeur opened the door for you. You could hear people gasp the moment your feet touched the velvet carpet. You stood next to Boboiboy and smiled politely at the cameras. 

"Are you nervous?" Boboiboy leaned down and whispered in your ear. 

"Not so much anymore," You said, smiling up at him and giving everyone a perfect shot. Someone from the crowd yelled.

"Is this Sophia Cruz's dress?"

You smiled in the direction of the question without giving a reply.

Layla stood next to Nathan with her eyes fixed on the door wondering what would you show up in after the fiasco at Nathan's. 

Whispers started going around the room like tidal waves and all Layla could hear was Sophia. She frowned and turned her gaze towards the door and saw the cause of commotion. 

You stood next to Boboiboy, tall and proud in the famous dress that every member of Rintis high society was familiar with. 

"Fucking bitch" She seethed in anger as she saw people gasp at the two of you. 

"I am fucked" Nathan said. 

"Not yet, Nathan... Not yet"

"The fuck do you mean Layla?! Because of you, I treated her like shit and now...fuck what am I going to do? Oh god..look at her! What if she tells people? Fuck fuck I should have never listened to you"

"Can you calm down?!" Layla said, gritting her teeth. "Let me tell you that before this ball gets over she and Boboiboy won't be together anymore"

"What do you mean? What are you planning?..."

"I am going to make her believe that Boboiboy is still in love with me and that she is just a rebound" 

Nathan looked at her confused. "What the fuck Layla? They are engaged!"

"Look at this" Layla said and placed her phone in his hand.

[Name]: What do you mean he still loves Layla?

Layla: He promised her that he would marry her when they were in college but he got confused when he met you again

[Name]: I don't believe you

Layla: Whether you believe it or not it will remain the truth. He has called you a cheap slut in front of Layla and I have heard it too... I am just looking out for you

[Name]: I'll talk to you when we meet

"Layla, what are you up to?..." 

Layla smirked and took a sip of her champagne. "She is an insecure bitch and Boboiboy is too good for her. I just need to push the right button, maybe add some fake tears, and then all will be well.."

Nathan shook his head and handed her phone back. "I don't think you should do this"

Layla pinched his cheeks lightly. "Oh, Nathan... You are looking at the future, Mrs. Amato. Make sure you are on the right side. Okay?"

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

You walked through the crowd greeting everyone and soon a small crowd had gathered near you. Boboiboy scanned the room while you spoke to Gopal's mom and dad. 

They had accepted Yaya into their family really well and it made you happy to see your friend finally think of settling down. 

Too bad Ying wasn't here since she had an emergency at her work...

The music played and a few couples took to the dance floor. You were looking forward to dancing with Boboiboy but he seemed distracted. 

Boboiboy checked his watch for the umpteenth time. It was close to 8:30 now and he had to make his move. 

"I need to take care of some business. Stay with Gopal okay?" Boboiboy looked at you and then at Gopal who gave him an affirming nod. 

"Okay ..."

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

Layla waited patiently looking over the garden below. She looked down at the replica of the ring on her finger and smiled...

Soon she would have the real one. Her plan was perfect, all she had to do was convince you that you were no good for Boboiboy and that he was still in love with her then once Boboiboy was all heartbroken and depressed that's when she would strike. 

She checked her phone..8:29. She heard the door open and smirked looking ahead. 

"Hello, Layla"

The familiar voice made her wish at that moment that she had the guts to jump off the balcony because what was about to come was going to be worse than that. 

She slowly turned around and saw the brown-haired man with golden eyes staring at her. His one hand in his pocket while the other holding your phone. "I... I was just.."

"Ssshhh... I know" He said taking a step towards her. 

"Boboiboy ...I ..I don't..." She made her way towards the exit but Quake grabbed her arm and yanked it back. 

"Where are you going? I thought we agreed to meet here right? Aaahhh...don't ditch me now.."

"I don't know what you are talking about" 

Quake cocked his head to the side and smiled. He brought her hand up and saw the replica of the ring. "What is this? Are you an Amato or Cruz now?"

"Boboiboy..pl..please..."

"Please what? This is such a beautiful ring right?" Quake said bringing it closer to his eyes. "Is it the real one?" 

Layla shook her head. 

"Aaaahh... too bad right? It looks good on you. Cheap copy suits you" His sugary sweet smile hides his cruel intentions. 

"I thought I told you to stay away from [Name] right? But I guess some people just don't understand... [Name] is so kind right? She forgave you. Gave you another chance... Maybe I should have killed you back at the hospital"

Layla tried pulling her hand away but his grip only tightened. "Now tell me why you did it? Did you have fun toying with my [Name]? Was almost killing her not enough for you?"

"Because I love you Boboiboy. I ... I love you. You never paid any attention to me whether in school or now... I just wanted to be..wanted to be the one for you... I hated her... You don't see it but she is just using you. She knows you feel guilty and she is just using... Believe me, please! I love you, I would never want to hurt you"

"So you did this out of love? Then I guess I should forgive you after all everything is fair in love and war right?"

"Yes. Yes! I did it because I love you. I love you more than she could ever do! I have known you for years, Boboiboy, and I don't care if you're engaged to her I don't care about any of that I just-"

"You see, I love her too. So much. So imagine my pain when I see her crying over a pathetic little whore like you." He said through gritted teeth, his smile slowly fading. 

"What did you call her? Right... A gold-digging whore, when you're the one who is after the money... You're an embarrassment, Layla. How could you ever think that I would fall for you? I guess you didn't learn your lesson the first time..."

"Please .. let me-"

"You said [Name] can be bought with pocket change right? Go ahead place your bet and I'll place mine. Whoever winds gets their way... Don't be shy now... Tell me"

"I... I will love you with all my life" 

Quake laughed in her face. "What a coincidence Layla! Because my bet was your life too... I can take your life for her"

Layla realized that Quake was not here to talk. Nothing she could say would change his mind. "Please I beg you...I beg you .. please forgive me.".

"You underestimated me, Layla. You underestimated what I can do... I guess I will have to show you"

Quake chuckled as he let her hand go. He looked at his guards over the shoulder. "Bring him

One of the guards brought Layla's father in front of them. His hands were tied behind his back and his eyes were covered.

"Dad!" Layla screamed and ran towards him but Quake yanked her back making her fall to the marbled floor. 

"You hurt my family... I guess it's time for payback. Take his blindfold off" 

Mr. Hargreeves squinted and adjusted his vision. He saw his daughter lying on the floor and Quake towering over her. "Layla... What did you do?"

"Please Boboiboy..You can do whatever you want to me but please let my dad go..I beg you please.." 

Quake sat on his toes and pulled her hair back. "I told you to stay away from [Name] didn't I? And what did you do huh? WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU!?"

Layla trembled on the floor. 

"Mr. Boboiboy please let us go. I promise you I will leave the country with my family. You will never see us again. Please I beg of you..."

"Mr. Hargreeves, You daughter... How do I say this? I told her to stay away from [Name] but she didn't. She went out of her way to make her life miserable yet again. I am sure it hurts you to see someone you love like this so I hope you understand my pain when I see someone I love get hurt again and again and again because of your family"

"Boboiboy, please..let my dad go..please...I beg you"

Quake chuckled at how Layla sobbed and shook his head. "What a pathetic family"

He let go of Layla and stood up, smoothing out his suit. He looked at his guard and cocked his head towards Layla. "Take care of them... You see Mr. Hargreeves I would have loved to stay and witness but [Name] got me this suit and I don't want to ruin it"

Quake turned around but Layla grabbed his leg and pleaded, "Please forgive me ...please..."

"Get. Your. Filthy. Hands. Off me. Now If you'll excuse me I have to get back to my wife" Quake winked at her and left her and Mr. Hargreeves alone wondering about what was about to come. 

Quake smirked as he heard Layla scream behind him.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ

You were standing fidgeting with your hands looking at people dancing with their dates. You wondered what work could be so important that Boboiboy had to leave you alone. 

Maybe he didn't want to dance... But right before you could finish that thought you felt a pair of hands holding yours. You looked to your side and saw Quake smiling at you. 

"[Name] Amato, Will you have this dance with me?" 

You smiled and nodded your head. "Yes" 

Quake led you to the dance floor and rested his other hand on your back pulling you closer. Everyone who had hated you now stood on the sidelines and watched you dance with the love of your life.

"Where did you go?"

"Just had to take care of a few things. Don't worry about it" 

Everyone's eyes were on the both of you but his eyes never left yours as you swayed with him. 

"I love you," He said with a newfound sincerity. 

"I know... I love you too" 

Quake smiled and brought your hands to his lips, making people gasp.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The same people sat pressing silk handkerchiefs to their eyes as they saw you walk down the aisle but once again your eyes were focused only on the azure ones. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

18.6K 755 29
A Boboiboy fanfic. Kaizo had always acted cold towards Fang. But what happens when he is ordered to leave his planet just because, He gave power wat...
474 5 31
We started out as casual friends We became close friends It moved on to become a confusing friendship I loved You, I loved You not You loved Me, You...
33.7K 1K 36
Follow Boboiboy and Fang as they journey through ups and downs in this cringy and weird story I have for you. #Rewritten #Finished #Fangboy
62.8K 3K 24
Boboiboy was hiding something; something that would change everyone's lives for the worst. Maybe their leader wasn't so innocent after all...