Fashionista (Stanly Uris X yn)

Galing kay YouLuvme-dawn

"I'm not just a pretty face I have a brain to!" "Bird Boy" "Fashion girl" "Get a room" "Beep Beep Richie" TW... Higit pa

Schools out
Gray watter and The Right Stuff
Quarry
Bens house
A lot of blood
Rock War!!!
Club house
Garage
 Neibolt Street
Losers club break
An
Bar mitzvah
IT got beverly
Oath
First day of school

Characters

172 1 1
Galing kay YouLuvme-dawn

Yn Moda Rosso- She is a beautiful 13 year old women who is apart of the Losers club ever since kindergarten. She has dark skin, Green eyes, and a smile that is pure. She is a Fashionista and has the best style. She is confident or at least she makes people belive she is, even though she is a loser. Henry Bowers and Gretta Keene always have it out for her and her friends. The bully's nick names her 'Style Queen' and 'Fashion Diva' mocking the girls love and desire for fashion.

"I ain't just a pretty face I have a brain"

Yn's Fashion ideas

Angle Isabella Rosso- Yn's little sister who adores Stanly. She is seven years old and is taking after her sisters footsteps with fashion.

"Ooooo looks like someone has feeling"

The rest of the losers and IT cast as themselves

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.3K 77 15
cute and romantic story of you and josh. the story is finished in 15 chapters.
95.4K 1.8K 26
[Completed] "Eddie... you don't have to do this!" "Y/N.. Float With Me.." - - - 🎈 a story of risks, horror and a touch of romance, Hope you enjoy 🎈...
223K 1.1K 199
Mature content
11.3K 225 7
This is all of the collected art/media for my books! (May contain spoilers.) Commissions are open as well! Feel free to contact me through my website!