The Other Side Of Us - (gxg)

By supercollide

After moving away for college Kaden's life was as predictable as she had imagined. Living day to day until sh... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
EPILOGUE
Elizabeth's Book

Chapter Thirty Three

3.1K 179 103
By supercollide

Kaden's POV

Waking up I groaned at the soreness in my body. When I noticed only one body at my side on the bed I sat up to see Grace still sound sleep.

Where the hell is Jessie?

I didn't bother waking her up as I stood up and gathered my clothes from the floor before going to the bathroom to make myself presentable. Elizabeth's bathroom was stocked with basic necessities like unopened toothbrushes and toothpaste. I also pondered on showering but with the cast is annoying, I also don't have clean clothes so I'll just wait till we go home.

When I got out of the bathroom I saw Grace now awake on the bed, relaxed scrolling through her phone. Once she heard me enter the room she looked at me with a grin forming on her face.

"Don't even." I said before she could.

"Calm down. I won't tell anyone you are sleeping with a married woman." She put the phone down and stood up from the bed—not caring about the sheets slipping off her and leaving her bare body to show.

"You better not."

"Or what?" Grace raised a brow, slowly walking towards me. "You are gonna spank me with your good hand again?" She pouted.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

I can't deny how attractive Grace is—at least physically speaking. She was tall —model like tall— with doe brown eyes, a chiseled jaw and straight light brown hair that had highlights on it, it matched her eyes well and also had a to die for body. Made me wonder if she had ever thought about being a model.

She had a weird personality... although I think that's what makes her so good in bed.

"I'm just fucking with you Kaden, I won't tell anyone. But if you and your lover are ever up for another threesome hit me up — I don't mind that she's married it's kinda hot if I think about it." She bit her lip and looked me up and down. I on the other hand —as much as I wanted to do the same to her— restrained myself from doing so and focused on her face.

"How do you know is not my first time sleeping with her?"

Grace tilted her head and gave me a bored look. "I know you think I'm stupid, but I can tell when someone has slept with someone else before. You knew how to fuck her, what she liked, how she liked it and where she liked it most."

She got me there.

"Try not to let it slip with Jen."

"Just with Jen?" She frowned.

"Well... Elizabeth and Divya kinda know." I shrugged.

"Damn Kaden this is not a secret anymore this is corporative information." Grace laughed at her own bad joke.

"Whatever, go put on some clothes." I walked past her.

"You liked me without them last night." I heard her say as I went to the door.

"Last night, not anymore." I said and got out of the bedroom.

Walking by one of the many rooms I saw one with the door opened. There on the bed were Jen and Divya passed out sleeping in different directions. I chuckled at the thought of Divya having to deal with Jen's lightweight self.

Going downstairs I still saw no sign of Jessie on the living room... which smelled weird... anyway I know she didn't leave. She had come with Divya and I, unless she had taken an uber to her place... which I doubt she did— or at least hope she didn't.

Heading to the kitchen I stopped myself when I heard voices and the mention of my name. Call me nosy, but I did want to hear what they were talking about that concerned me.

Sneaking a glance inside the kitchen I saw Jessie and Elizabeth talking as the British woman held a cup of coffee on her hands.

"I don't want you to take me the wrong way with what I said. I care about her that's all." Elizabeth said.

"I'm not playing with her, I genuinely like her." I heard Jessie respond... making me smile against my will.

"I can see that, yet you are still married. This thing you got going on could end up terribly, it could be worse for Kaden than it is to you. Let's say you two end this affair you got going on—you come out of it with your marriage intact, with your husband... how does it end for her?" Elizabeth's words struck hard and truthfully, by Jessie's silence I could tell so it for her.

A harsh slap to reality.

One we both needed a reminder of.

Before anything else could be uttered I walked into the kitchen like I was not snitching on their conversation around the corner.

I really did not want to hear anymore of it, it was making my stomach feel funny in the worst way. Maybe it was the alcohol, but I knew well it was anxiety and dread at the thought of their topic of conversation.

At the thought of confronting the reality of what Jessie and I got going on and the big possibility of it not turning into anything.

I stopped and acted surprised, "Damn I thought you had left." I directed my words to Jessie.

"No way... you are my ride home." She smiled at me and went to serve herself a cup of coffee.

"Good morning to you too." Elizabeth said to me.

"Good morning, why does your living room smell like puke?"

"Your friend Jen puked my carpet." Elizabeth sipped her coffee.

"That's no surprise, did you clean it?"

"Obviously, but I might as well throw it out since the smell won't come off. Divya took her upstairs after that, all I know is she didn't die." She shrugged and diverted her gaze elsewhere—following where she was looking I noticed Divya walking in —a grumpy hungover Divya at that— she walked past me and to the refrigerator.

"Morning." Elizabeth said but was met with no response.

"Good morning sunshine." I said teasingly to her—earning a glare in response.

"Fuck you Kaden." She grabbed a bottle of water and walked out of the kitchen.

I raised a brow at Elizabeth that kept on watching were she left a strange smile on her face.

Oh I see.

"Elizabeth she's straight." I felt the need to remind her.

She shrugged, "I know that."

I looked at Jessie who gave me the same look I gave her.

"I'm just saying that so you don't get your hopes up. Also don't take it personal, she's grumpy as fuck when she's hungover." I went to the pantry to search for something to eat. "Do you have anything in this place other than water, coffee and wine?"

"There must be some corn flakes over there somewhere. I don't stay here often Kaden, don't expect to find anything." Elizabeth shrugged as she scrolled through her phone.

"We could go out and pick up something for breakfast." I suggested to them.

"Can't I have a meeting in an hour." Elizabeth said. "I'll have to raincheck on that before I go back to the States."

I turned to Jessie, questioning her. "I— I actually should be heading home."

I puckered my lips and nodded. "Oh... okay then. I'll go tell Divya and help her wake up Jen. We'll be on our way soon."

My disappointment was obvious, but I couldn't hide it as much as I was trying to.

Jessie nodded and focused back on her coffee.

Taking it as my sign to leave, I walked out of the kitchen and headed back upstairs where Divya was with a barely awake Jen—she handed her the water bottle and some pills. I went inside and both of them turned to me.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Sure." Divya stood up and pulled Jen with her, who only groaned with her hand on the sides of her head.

"Jesus, you smell like utter shit Jen." I laughed.

"Go fuck yourself Kaden." She groaned.

"Grace we are leaving!" Divya yelled making the brunette come out of the room we had shared.

"What's all the noise about?" Grace frowned now changed into her clothes from last night.

"We are leaving, let's go." Divya grabbed and began dragging the two down stairs, me following behind.

"What's the hurry? I was liking it here." Grace chuckled when Divya groaned and told her to shut up.

Jessie was already waiting for us on the couch standing up when she saw us. Elizabeth then came out of the kitchen and approached us as we waited by the elevator of the penthouse.

"See you soon?" Elizabeth asked me.

"Of course." I replied.

"And you?" Elizabeth turned to Divya who frowned in annoyance.

Hungovers kick her ass badly, she's extra grumpy because of them that she can be mean.

"I don't know I suppose." She pressed hard on the elevators button.

"It was a pleasure to meet you." Grace stood in front of Elizabeth's sight.

"You too." The British woman said politely but with clear disinterest.

The elevator arrived and we were pushed inside by Divya. Jessie waved goodbye awkwardly at Elizabeth and she did the same.

"Bye!" I said before the doors could close and I heard her respond the same.

When we got down we parted ways, Jen leaving with Grace—who she had driven with and Divya, Jessie and me getting in Divya's car. Jessie had left her car at my place so we all had to go there first to let her take it—afterwards we would go get breakfast... only my roommate and I.

The ride was quiet... too quiet. It was almost awkward, well at least between Jessie and I—there was this tension in the air probably because of what I heard in the kitchen. I felt like the clock was ticking for us and the elephant in the room would explote at any moment.

Sooner than later now.

Divya on the other hand was on her own world dealing with her headache.

She parked in front of our building where Jessie's car was parked as well. I turned on my seat to look at her before she got out.

"Talk to you later?" I asked unsure.

"Yeah I'll text you later." Jessie responded before quickly looking away. "Thanks for the ride Divya."

Divya hummed, "Sure."

Getting out we waited until she got into her own car and drove away until so did we in the opposite direction.

"What's up with you?" I asked to my friend now that we were alone.

"Nothing my head hurts."

"I can see that. What happened last night?"

"What? After you and Jessie sneaked upstairs to fuck? You are not very sneaky."

"Shoot me we were all drunk." I rolled my eyes.

We really suck at sneaking around.

"Sure, nothing happened other than Grace dipping and leaving me with a drunk Jen who the puked all over the carpet. It was disgusting, I only slept on the same bed with her so she wouldn't choke on her own vomit." Divya stopped at a red light and looked at me.

"Is that all?" I questioned.

"Yeah that's all." She looked back to the road. "What about you?"

"You already know what happened." I smirked.

"And is that all?" She asked me the same I did to her.

"Yeah that's all."

A/N - Another chapter! Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.9K 29
Lauren Knight has everything she has ever wanted she has family,friends, a pack she's even Alpha but one mistake leads to more mistakes a drunken mis...
24.4K 557 50
Story about a straight girl who is confused about her feelings towards her stud best friend. Will she fall for her best friend? Will she finally stop...
416K 13.6K 102
A car accident started it all. Being pushed away Smart remarks And overall memory lost!! *Amari* How can she not, we are in love, the feelings, the...
17.8K 968 47
Kat is just your run-of-the-mill bratty kid. Has more money to last her a few lifetimes. What do you think would happen when she keeps bumping into S...