Home home | MCYT 3

Av awstenwastaken

sue me includes: dream sapnap george karl wilbur fundy quackity jschlatt ted niki techno punz purpled tomm... Mer

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 & 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
AN
68
69

27

433 10 3
Av awstenwastaken

{dealing with hate}

{dream}
- wouldn't stand for it, he can take the hate when it's directed at him, but with you it's different.
- he'd call it out and immediately put his foot down, telling them to stop.
- he'd make countless tweets telling haters to stop.

{george}
- he wouldn't know what to do at first, except reassure you that what they were saying wasn't true.
- eventually, he would make countless comments during streams and videos for haters to leave you alone.
- didn't let you be in streams and videos for a while.

{sapnap}
- lost his ever loving mind, he couldn't understand how people could hate you.
- he'd lose his temper on streams and snap at the haters, telling the leave you alone and stop sending you hate.
- lowkey was very protective over you.

{karl}
- hate didn't bother him, that is when it was directed at him. it would be as if a switch flipped and he was a different person.
- much like sapnap, he'd snap at haters and tell them to keep your name out of their mouths.
- he'd also make a bunch of comments and tweets telling them to leave you alone.

{wilbur}
- he'd immediately put a stop to it. he'd make countless tweets and responses telling people to leave you alone and stop spreading hate.
- he'd constantly reassure you that all the things they were saying weren't true and that they were jealous.
- wouldn't let you be on the stream until it died down.

{fundy}
- he wouldn't really know what to do at first until he realized how far they were going and it was affecting you.
- told the fans that their actions were completely unacceptable and that he was absolutely disgusted by their behavior.
- would also make multiple comments to the haters telling them to stop.

{quackity}
- he'd cuss haters out in spanish and in english.
- very similar to sapnap, he'd be very protective and would constantly lose his shit when haters came for you.
- if he could, he probably would've fought them.

{schlatt}
- this man makes sapnap and quackity's actions look like nothing. he'd go full blown overprotective.
- he'd lose his shit, he couldn't understand how people could hate you.
- he'd send out multiple tweets and make countless comments, demanding haters leave you alone.

{ted}
- he'd make statements about how he was upset with certain people in his community.
- he'd tell people 'if you can't say anything nice, leave' he did not stand for y/n slander.
- he'd eventually snap, not as bad as schlatt, telling haters to shut up and mind their own business.

{niki}
- was beyond disgusted with certain people's behavior and openly expressed it.
- she'd also openly express how disappointed she was in them.
- demanded that haters apologize to you and keep your name out their mouths.

{techno}
- at first he'd warn fans about their actions, he'd constantly threaten to end the stream if they didn't stop.
- he'd eventually pull a full blown schlatt and lose his mind, he'd start expressing how disappointed he was.
- he'd make countless tweets and comments saying he didn't stand for the y/n slander and that everyone should be ashamed of themselves.

{punz}
- he handled the situation very calmly, surprisingly.
- he'd openly say he was disappointed, disgusted, ashamed, etc of the way certain people in his community treated you.
- he even got sapnap and foolish to jump in and help him deal with the hate.

{purpled}
- he didn't know what to do at first or how to go about dealing with the hate, so he messaged punz.
- while purpled comforted you and reassured you that all the hate was not true, punz and his friends dealt with stopping the hate spread.
- he would speak up about how betrayed he felt that his fans were sending hate to his partner.

{tommy}
- he hit up everyone; wilbur, phil, tubbo, ranboo, etc, to get the haters to stop. he didn't care if he got hate, but he was slightly protective when it was directed to you.
- he'd speak out about the situation on streams and in videos, as well as make countless tweets about he was so disappointed.
- he'd lose his mind but not as bad as sapnap or schlatt.

{tubbo}
- they'd take a more professional/serious approach. they'd make tweets about how they couldn't believe the people in their community.
- they'd always have a comeback or comment when they'd see hate towards you.
- constantly reminding you that the haters were just jealous and insecure.

{ranboo}
- disappointment was the only emotion they felt. they couldn't believe the people in their community were capable of spreading hate.
- they'd tell the haters to stop and that their behavior was unacceptable and needed to stop.
- took a break from streaming because they wanted to spend time with you and reassure that the haters weren't truthful.

{aimsey}
- much like niki, she'd express how heartbroken and disappointed. and much like ranboo, she couldn't believe people in her community could express so much hate.
- she'd ban people from her streams if they sent any hate towards you, saying that she didn't appreciate the y/n hate and that it was uncalled for.
- she'd make an instagram post and tweets standing up for you.

{billzo}
- he'd make countless tweets, instagram stories, and comments about how people needed to stop dragging your name through the mud.
- he'd also openly talk about how disgusted, heartbroken, and betrayed he felt by the people in his fan base.
- he'd constantly stand up for you and eventually aimsey, tubbo, ranboo, freddie, etc jumped in and began defending you.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

273K 11.1K 28
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭�...
159K 4.2K 33
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 ❝𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞ ❝𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨❞ ────── 𝑒𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑡 ❪ 𝐤𝐚𝐫...
120K 1.5K 47
❮ • • • 𝐋͢𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝟭𝗵 𝗮𝗴𝗼. 𝗠𝗖...
24.3K 169 26
SUPPORT VICTIMS