The War for the Storyverse Vo...

Por Kingnoob14

The Breath of Evil has been defeated almost 2 years ago, but a new type of dragon has emerged from it's defea... Más

The Dreams
The prophecy
The plan
A/N
To the other side (Winter and Turtle)
Rewrite The Stars (WinterWatcher)
battle in the stage
Who....
Bad Hooray (for me not sure about you)
I've Been Tagged ._.

Prologue

29 1 4
Por Kingnoob14

Winter would never have thought it would happen. He got used to heat! Pantala was not cold but a little warm instead and he was exploring it as much as he could. Even though he enjoyed the sense of freedom he knew that nothing could be the same. He still loved Moon and she was with Qibli. It hurt so much every time they came to visit him. But what has past has past. Winter was flying through the savanna that was in the middle of all the hives when he heard something.

Winter looked around but saw nothing and this confused him. All of a sudden an invisible force slammed into him knocking him down and making him plunge to the ground.

"Ugh, what happened", Winter said as he groggily gained his senses. "What happened is that you took a nose dive and nearly crashed!", a voice said behind Winter. As he turned around Winter felt a rush of wind and the next thing he knew was that Moon was hugging him. "Don't scare us like that ever again.", Moon said. Winter was going to ask what she meant by us when he saw all of the Jade Winglet around him. "So you guys are here for a reunion of sorts"? Winter joked. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17K 1.4K 38
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
600K 20.2K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
10K 535 38
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
190K 5.6K 112
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...