š†š„š“ š˜šŽš” āžµ vinnie hacker

By joyreadslol

"š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜øš˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„'š˜·š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜Øš˜©š˜µ š˜Ŗ'š˜„ š˜Øš˜¦š˜µ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶?" ą¼ŗš–¦¹ šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ vinnie found olive's instagr... More

š†š„š“ š˜šŽš”
šš‹š€š˜š‹šˆš’š“
00. he didn't know her name.
01. she's fucking heavenly.
02. did you follow him back?
03. fav not-couple couple.
04. see you again 0:30.
05. can i call you that?
06. girl of his dreams.
07. arnold and gertrude.
09. sunrises.
10. carol & danny need lovers.
11. heaven by marc jacobs.
12. yours?
13. actually real.
14. party people.
15. maybe he does need a drink.
16. what the fuck, josh?
17. heartbreak anniversary 0:53
18. i don't deserve that.
19. i think i fucked up.
19 1/2. i really fucking hate him.
20. i'm not yours anymore.
21. my olive.
22. halloween party.
23. we're matching.
24. the morning after.
25. november 11th.
26. gift.
27. happy birthday, liv!
28. the sweater.
29. infrunami 0:19.
30. feelings for him.
31. road trip?
32. sorry to interrupt.
33. take it slow.
34. let me take you on a date.
35. december 8th.
36. so fine.
new book out now!
37. meet my parents?
38. you're hotter.
39. party?
40. new year's kiss.

08. the grand budapest hotel.

2.9K 67 23
By joyreadslol

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
CHAPTER EIGHT
narrative, social media!

narrative

"so, this is my apartment!" olive said with her arms extended in front of her, prompting vinnie to survey his surroundings. they both took their shoes off and left them by the door. olive placed her purse on the countertop and looked for a vase around the room to put vinnie's flowers in.

"olive, this is massive. it's fucking huge." the boy said. he was completely gobsmacked by the size of the penthouse. sure, his apartment was big as well, but it was nothing compared to this.

"yeah. it's a little big. but i got used to it. it's fun to have a lot of people over." she explained. she found a vase and brought it back over to the counter to fill it up with water.

"it looks cozy, it's so you." olive smiled at the compliment.

"thank you! hold on, my cat should be somewhere around here." she abandoned her task of putting the flowers in the vase to go look for her cat instead. she headed straight for her room, as that's where her cat likes to be the most.

vinnie decided to finish what olive was doing originally. he found a pair of kitchen scissors and cut off part of the stem, just enough so it fit in the glass. just as he finished, olive came back out of a corridor holding a midnight black cat with beautiful green eyes.

"meet oliver!" she placed him back on the ground. he instantly walked up to vinnie and brushed himself against vinnie's leg. "he seems to like you."

"he's cute. it's olive and oliver." he said reaching down to pet the cats head. oliver purred making vinnie laugh a little.

"danny came up with the name. thought it was hilarious." she laughed as well.

"i have a cat too, her name is hera." vinnie mentioned. her face lit up.

"can i meet her some day?"

"of course. she'd probably love you more than me." he joked.

"we'll have to wait and see. oh! lemme give you a tour." olive said suddenly.

she reached over to grab vinnie's hand; an out-of-mind reflex. vinnie blushed as she tugged him forwards. her hands were as soft as he imagined they were. he liked holding her hand. he wants to do it a thousand times over. he wanted to be olive's, but it was too soon.

olive, too, loved the way it felt to hold vinnie's hand. his hand was warm, but not sweaty. they were so soft, softer than she expected.

she brought him to all the places in her home: the living room, kitchen, upper level, and finally her room. "...and this is my room." she exhaled.

"this is a pinterest room, for real." vinnie said.

"it was on pinterest briefly, actually." olive sat down on her bed, her feet tired of all the walking. vinnie sat down as well. pattering in, oliver jumps on the bed and snuggles into olive's lap.

they both flopped backwards. they remained in a calm silence. vinnie peered backwards into olive's floor to ceiling windows to see the vibrant sunset in the sky.

"holy shit, oli, look at the sunset." vinnie said. olive moved her head back some more, seeing the sunset upside down.

"woah, it's beautiful." she said in awe. after a few seconds she gasped, "sometimes when i want to see the sunset, i go on the roof. do you want to see it from up there?" she asked vinnie quietly, trying not to wake the sleeping cat.

"yeah, of course." he agreed. olive picked up the cat from her lap and set him on the bed. they both walked out of the room and up the stairs in the corridor. they passed the second level of the apartment to make it to the roof entrance.  she opened the door to reveal a bright sky.

"woah." vinnie's jaw dropped.

"i know." olive nodded in agreement. once they made it to flat ground, they sat down on a outdoor loveseat.

"do you prefer sunsets or sunrises?" vinnie asked her after a few minutes.

"that's a hard question. um, probably sunrises. it's kinda refreshing to wake up and look forward to seeing the sunrise. like planning to watch it. i don't know." vinnie hummed. "what about you?"

he paused to think for a moment. "sunrises i think. i do it occasionally at the beach. no one's there and you can just, focus on the view." olive nodded at his statement.

"so we agree that sunrises are better."

"yes we do." vinnie grinned.

they both let out sighs of relaxation. they were both beyond content at the moment. sitting next to the person you like, after a date, watching the sunset? who wouldn't want that?

vinnie turned to olive. she was enthralled by the beauty of the sunset, and he was enthralled by the beauty of her. the slope of her nose, the way the sun shines on her skin, her hair, her eyes; everything. she was everything. he then looked down to their hands rested on the space between them. he looked back to the sunset to think. should he hold her hand? is it too soon for that? what if she was weirded out by it?

fuck it, he thought. he will only live once, so he might as well take the risk. even if the "risk" was minimal. he inched his hand closer to hers, not wanting to be too rough or come on too strong. olive tensed when she felt vinnie's hand on her own. it gave her the confirmation that vinnie wanted this just as much as her. so, without looking away from the sunset, she laced their fingers together. vinnie smiled widely.

to get comfortable, olive rested her head on vinnie's shoulder. he loved this. he drew comforting circles her hand, making her even more relaxed. after awhile of just sitting in comfortable silence vinnie decides to break it.

"hey, oli?"

"hm?" she took her head off of his shoulder.

"would you like to go on another date?" olive gave him a radiant smile, showing her pearly whites.

"of course, vin. i was waiting for you to ask." he wanted to kiss her. so badly. but, he decided to save that for their next date.

"how does next sunday sound?" he asked.

"i don't think i have anything to do that day, so it sounds good." olive confirmed.

"good." he grinned.

"we should head back inside." she said. the sun had already set, and there are no visible stars; all of the pollution in LA. vinnie nodded and they both got up.

once they got back inside, they decided on watching a movie in olive's living room. olive changed into comfier clothes and found vinnie some of daniel's clothes for him to wear. they got comfortable on the couch with blankets and various snacks that they found in her kitchen.

"what movie do you want to watch?" she turned to vinnie as she was cuddled close to him.

vinnie thought for a second, "um... oh! how about the grand budapest hotel?"

"i fucking love that movie! fuck yes, we're watching that." vinnie laughed at her enthusiasm. she quickly found the movie on her tv and pressed play.

vinnie grabbed a blanket and threw it over their legs. oliver jumped on top of the blanket and cuddled in with them. vinnie wrapped his arm around the girl, bringing them even closer together.

instagram

@OLIVEQUINN POSTED!

olivequinn

tag: @vinniehacker

liked by vinniehacker, joshharlow, and 7,809,475 others

olivequinn ❤️

view 120k comments

user9 i want to be spiderman so bad rn
user get in line lil bro 🥱
vinniehacker both of you can get in line tbh

user vinnie is one lucky guy.

user1 olive i can make you happier trust
vinniehacker not trusting 🫤

user wake up and break up 🥰

sophieharper my turn when?????
ameliehope hey lol
sophieharper hold on ur cute asf DM ME

user3 i want what they have :/
user4 It's never gonna happen 😂😂🤣
user3 the block button is lookin real good rn.
user4 NO

carolinericke #volive chain
user #volive
user #volive
user #volive
user #volive
user #volive
vinniehacker #volive
user45 YO
olivequinn #volive
user45 YOOOOOO

danielquinn Ur not cool
olivequinn who are you again??
danielquinn 😐

user2 how to you successfully steal someone's gf
user bro 😭
vinniehacker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

vinniehacker hi you're pretty
olivequinn preciate it gng 🔥🔥🔥
vinniehacker no prob g 🔥🔥🔥

vinniehacker we should like... go on another date
olivequinn the way you're sitting right next to me AND I ALREADY SAID YES
vinniehacker yeah i just wanted the ppl in the comment section to know. esp @user2 @user1 and @user9.
user2 my fault bro 😬
user1 whoops 😅
user9 i'm not sorry 🤣

joshharlow Cool.
carolinericke shut up
sophieharper stfu
francescaokoye wtf
sebbrooks bro what
danielquinn Fuck no

user why the fuck is josh back...

user OH NAHHHH WHO INVITED JOSH

narrative

"who's josh harlow?" vinnie said looking up from his phone.

"what?" olive sat up straight. she hadn't heard that name in a long time, so hearing it alarmed her.

"this guy in your comment section. all of your friends and some other people are commenting about it." he showed his phone to the girl.

"oh hell no. um," she paused, "he's my ex-boyfriend." she sighed.

"he was bad? what happened?" he questioned.

she paused to think, trying to find the right words. "me and joshua broke up almost 2 years ago. i met him at one of sophie's parties. we dated for like almost a year, until i found out he cheated on me. i broke up with him on the spot." she finished explaining. olive fidgeted with her fingers, a tad bit worried about what vinnie might think after telling him that.

vinnie was mad. not at her of course, but the audacity of joshua. he cheats on her then takes the liberty to comment on her post? especially one featuring him?

he put his arms around her into a hug, an embrace that made olive feel comforted. "you didn't deserve that, oli." he whispered.

"i know that now. it was difficult at the time, though. i have no idea why he's back two years later." she rolled her eyes at the mere thought of josh trying to come back into her life. "but i do like that my fans are berating him."

vinnie laughed, "i think i like that too." they stayed in each others arms for a few minutes longer. they loved the way the other made them feel.

they finally pulled away from each other. vinnie, however, looked like he could collapse into a coma. "do you want to spend the night? because it's like 1 in the morning and your eyes are drooping." she giggled.

he lazily smiled and nodded his head. she turned the tv off and left all the bowls and bags to be cleaned up in the morning. "cmon, let's go to my room." she grabbed his hand and pulled him up from the couch.

"trying to get me in your bed already? take me out to dinner first." he joked as olive led him down the hall to her room.

"ugh, fuck you." she flicked on the light switch which activated her sunset lamp.

"not yet, sweetheart." he said cockily.

"that doesn't even make sense!" all he did was laugh at olive's frustration. she peeled the comforter of her bed open and got in, immediately feeling a wave of tiredness come over her. vinnie got into bed next to her.

"go to sleep, oli." he put his arm over olive's waist and pushed her back into his chest to big spoon her. she was too tired to question it, so all she did was snuggle in closer. oliver soon jumped onto the bed and fell asleep on olive's side of the bed, per usual.

"goodnight, vin." she said on the verge of sleep.

"sweet dreams, oli."

"cornball." she deliriously giggled.

"shut up."

"okay."

INTRODUCING A NEW CHARACTER:

rayce aaronson
as
JOSHUA HARLOW

24 years old / olive's ex-boyfriend

socials:
@joshharlow on instagram

joy speaks!

cute idk
they're so happy!!!! for now lol ❤️

bye bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 5.1K 56
vinnie hacker imagines COMPLETE šŸ‘£
9.4K 405 24
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ haven irving is destined for success as a musician with support of her band, but, her love life doesn't have the same luck. she tries...
49.1K 271 24
random vinnie imagines :) ENJOY
586 65 11
ā only š²šØš®, šššš«š„š¢š§š . only š²šØš®, š›ššš›šž.āž šŸ’ŒšŸŽ§šŸ§ø šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ . . . . . ššžš¬š­š¢š§š² has spent most of her high school years wi...