Tere liye

By prabhakar29

To what extent a person can go to protect his loved one... Sidharth Singh Rajawat(28) soon to be heir of r... More

introduction
prelogue
chapter-1
chapter -3
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch-8
ch-9
ch-10
ch-11
ch-12
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
ch-28
ch-29
ch-30
ch-31
ch-32
ch-33
ch-34
ch-35
ch-36
synopsis of original plot
ch-37
ch-38
ch-39

ch-16

242 32 12
By prabhakar29

"What kind of plan" Aranya asked to Maan.

" See, he is very powerful both financially and support wise from local people.We can't do anything in one go,we have to go step by step. In start, we can do something which can cause him huge loss financially. Next Monday, he has a very important meeting regarding a mega project deal. He is almost sure that he will get this contract but we have to make sure that he should not get it at any cost. It will be a big blow to him both financially and emotionally and it will be our first win against him. You have to do a very small work for it. You have to take advantage of living in his home. All you have to do is, go into his study room and find a small pendrive then you have to copy whole data and send it to me, that's it. I will handle rest of things.Trust me,if we will manage to sabotage this deal then he will go bonkers and it will be our first win. Are you ready? Think wisely because it's a golden chance to do something against him and if you are having any doubts then remember what he has done with you. He doesn't deserve any sympathy or goodness. Got it?" Maan tried his best to provoke her.

" Ok, I will do that. I was waiting for such kind of opportunity and no, he will never get any sympathy from me ever." Aranya told him and cut the call.

Maan had an evil smile on his face after talking with her.

" You have used Aranya to defeat me, I will use her to destroy you. You have no idea, what you have given to me. I had never thought that someone in your own home can work for me. The work which your loyal dogs could not do for me, so called Mrs Sidharth Singh Rajawat will do. What an irony." Maan said to himself and started laughing like a Maniac.

Aranya looked here and there and went away to her office. She was ready to do anything which can hurt Sidharth in any form and she got a golden opportunity which she will not miss at all.

     That evening she went home early to execute the plan. She asked from house staff about Sidharth's study room. He told her but when she went there, it was locked. She asked for keys, the staff was little hesitant to give keys because there was a very strict rule, in Sidharth's absence,no one was allowed to enter in his personal room and study room which were interconnected. Aranya can sense the hesitation and decided to use her trump card.

" You know who I am right? Your so called Chote Hukum didn't tell you that this house is now mine too and I can go anywhere and no one can stop me. Should I call him and tell about you?" She acted perfectly in front of him.

" I am sorry Rani Sahiba, I will open it now only." He said and opened the door of study room immediately and went away from there.

     Aranya felt relieved seeing her plan worked. After that she entered inside. The moment she entered, she was awestruck by looking at the view in front of her. It was a very huge room and was giving classic vintage vibes. Whole walls on two sides were covered with big book shelves.On one wall, there was a very beautiful vintage painting. It had a balcony too and there was a closed gate just beside balcony door. She was looking everything with big excited eyes but her phone's notification brought her back to reality and she reminded herself why she was there. She instantly came back to senses and started searching. She noticed a big table which had so many files over it and it had many drawers. She decided to search those drawers first
because rest of the places had only books
She immediately went near that table and started her search. She opened almost all the drawers but couldn't find anything. Now only one drawer was left. She prayed to God and opened it. After searching it thoroughly, finally she got a pen drive but she was not sure, it was the same one or not. So, she took out her iPad and connected that pan drive to it to check it's data. When she got assured that it was the same data which Maan was talking about,she felt so happy. She copied whole data in her iPad and when it was done, she removed it. She kept her iPad on the table and was about to put the pendrive in its original place but at that very moment she heard a voice from behind which shocked her to the core and she got scared.

" What are you doing here?" Sidharth asked her from behind.

      Aranya closed her eyes in fear. Her whole body was shivering due to fear and nervousness. She knew, if he will caught her then she was gone. She had to do something to save herself from him. She took deep breathe and turned around to find him just inches away from her. He was too close to her comfort but still she tried to keep herself calm atleast from outside.

" You told me that day, till I am here, this is my home and I can do anything here. I heard, you have a very good collection of books so I decided to check it by myself. I hope you were not thinking that,I will lock myself in my own room for months? She asked from him with straight face meanwhile behind her back, she was trying to open the drawer from one hand to keep pendrive back.

" Yes, I do remember and no I didn't expect that you should keep yourself locked-up in your room. You can roam around anywhere in the house but still I have a question, if you came here for books, then why are you standing here and not in front of book shelves?" He asked her with genuine doubt.

Aranya was stunned after hearing that and in a hurry to take her hands back from the drawer, her fingers got trapped between drawer's lock and it's frame.She shrieked out due to pain. It immediately caught Sidharth's attention and his whole demeanor changed instantly.

" what happened? Why you shrieked suddenly?" He asked being himself panicked then he noticed her hand which was behind her back all the time.

He closely looked at that and took her hand out of drawer. Aranya again hissed in pain and was trying to release her hands from his grip but couldn't able to.

" I can't believe, you are still this much careless. Why can't you learn to be little careful? You are not 10 yrs old anymore. See what you did in your carelessness. It must be paining so much" Sidharth scolded her and was examining her fingers with utmost attention.

Aranya was shocked to see the look on his face as if his fingers got hurt and he was in pain but before she could say anything or do something, he dragged her with himself towards that door which was closed. He opened the door and took her inside with him. Then he made her sit on the couch and went somewhere. Everything happened within seconds and she was too shocked to react or do anything. She observed the whole room and the architect in her again got impressed by its classic royal vibes.While observing, her eyes landed on a big size black and white portrait of Sidharth on the wall behind the bed. At that moment only, she realised that it was his room. She stood up in hurry and was about to go from there but at that very moment he came back and due to hurry, she didn't put attention and her shoes got entangled in the carpet. She was about to fall forward but Sidharth held her hands and saved her from falling. She was almost in his embrace and he was still holding her hands. She was already feeling scared and annoyed from inside and this almost fall increased her frustration level but before she could say anything again he spoke.

  " What's wrong with you? Why can't you be little careful and sit at a place for one minute? First, you hurt your fingers and now this. People says right, habits die hard,no matter how much we had grown up. God only knows when will you learn to be little careful and not hurt yourself.
Now sit quietly and let me apply ointment or else your fingers will be swelled up and you will need to see a  doctor." He scolded her again and made her sit down on the couch then started applying ointment on her fingers very carefully.

   Aranya was too confused to understand anything. She was unable to believe that the man in front of her who was treating her small wound with such attention and care, was the same man who forcefully married her by blackmailing her just few days ago.

  " Does he has split personality disorder? How can same person has such two extremes?" She thought to herself and felt like pulling her hairs.

   After applying the ointment, Sidharth looked at her closely. He used to think that his Yashodhara and Aranya were two completely different persons but today for the first time, he had seen his Yashodhara in Aranya and it made him so emotional. He remembered, how she always used to hurt herself by anything on daily basis then use it as her weapon to get pampering and attention from him and how much it used to irritate him to the core.

    Today, he felt like nothing has changed and everything was same between them. This realisation had blurred the line of past and present for him. He recalled how much he was devastated after hearing that dreadful news and how much he used to miss her on daily basis in all these years. He had tears in his eyes after remembering that and he had almost touched her cheeks in his emotional state. The moment Sidharth's fingers touched her cheeks, Aranya's thought process broken and she looked at him with big shocked eyes. She immediately stood up and ran away from there.

   It brought Sidharth back to reality and he was shocked by his own behaviour.He was angry on himself for loosing control in front of her like that despite knowing about her condition very well.

   " God, what I did? How can I forgot, she is not that Yashodhara anymore and I am just a stranger for her now. What she must be thinking about me? How will I explain it to her? And What if it will trigger her memory in some ways? Bade Hukum had clearly told me that it should not happen at any cost as it can be risky for her.I can't take such big risk, I need to be careful from here onwards. When will I have a simple life without everyday  struggle and complications?" Sidharth thought to himself and felt so annoyed and frustrated with everything happening around him.

    Aranya came to her room and shut the door. She felt like her heart was running with jet speed. What she had witnessed few moments ago, had confused her mind on next level. That look on his face, tears in his eyes and fingers on her cheeks were giving her biggest mystery signs. It did something to her heart. She was not able to understand who was real Sidharth Singh Rajawat? The one whom everyone praises in the office and home like some saint, who had tears in his eyes just seeing her small wound or the one who literally blackmailed her and forcefully married her against her wish. Apart from this, what was puzzling her more and making her insane was the fact that when he touched her cheeks with those tearful eyes, she felt like deja- vu as if it was not happening for the first time but how can it be possible? She doesn't remember any such incident at all, forget him but with anyone else. Then how can she felt like that as if it had already happened before? She was feeling like she will go crazy with all these thoughts and she started having severe headache. 

   " On one side, all these wierd things happening and on the other side, I have started having these terrible headaches back again. Mom and dad had clearly told me that I should avoid taking any kind of stress because of the accident I had in my childhood which had damaged my brain nerve and due to that stress is not good for me but here, my whole life had turned into stressful itself. God, why are you punishing me like this? What I have done to deserve all this?" She held her head with both her hands feeling helpless and was almost on the verge of crying with all of this incidents happening around her.

    At that moment, she wished she could go back in the past and can change her decision to come to India that day. Her life would have been peaceful and happy not like this. By having these thoughts she almost had tears in her eyes and the very next second, her eyes became wide in shock when her phone started ringing. She jumped to pick it up with hopeful eyes. She had set different ringtone for her parents contact numbers. So, the moment she heard first ring, she knew who the caller could be.When she looked at it,she realised, they were video calling her. She immediately received it and her parents came on screen.Seeing them like this after so long and in such situation, she could not control herself and started crying her heart out.

   " Aru, my sweetheart, please don't cry. You know that we can't see you like this,right? Please baby stop crying.Seeing you like this, miles away from us is making us miserable here. Please relax and drink water first then we will talk ok?" Her mother softly coaxed her.

  " Yes darling, your mom is right. See we are back and as long as we are here, we will not let anything go wrong with you. Please listen to us and calm down first or else you will get headache and fall ill. It will make us more miserable than we already are." Her father pleaded to her.

  They kept repeating their words until she calmed down. After good 5-8 minutes
she stopped crying after venting all her hurt, anger and frustration. Now she was feeling little better after crying like that in front of her parents even on video call.

  " Mom and dad, I told you guys everything whatever happened with me here. Please come soon and take me away from here. I can't live here even for a minute. I am feeling so helpless and miserable. I want to go back home, please come soon." She pleaded to them.

  " Trust me my child, we are feeling more helpless and miserable than you but unfortunately right now, we can't do anything. There are men around our home and clinic and we are not allowed to go anywhere or talk to anyone regarding this matter till you are there. He had promised us that he will safely send you back after 6 months and till that we should not do anything or else it will impact you. Aranya, please listen to me very carefully, I knew late Hari Singh Rajawat from so long. He had never done anything without any reason and he could not do anything which is wrong for you. If he had wanted you to get married to his grandson like that, there must be some reason behind that. It can't be random thing. If he would have been alive, I would have personally asked him but unfortunately he is no more and with him this reason also died. His grandson, Sidharth,had told us that he just married you to fulfill his grandfather's last wish, this marriage means nothing to him, it will remain on paper only and he will give you divorce after six months and till that you have to live there only. I am sorry sweetheart but right now, we don't have any other choice except agreeing with him because you must have seen how powerful he is and what he can do. You have to live these few months there only but you don't need to worry, he had promised us that till you are there, it's his responsibility to take care of you and we don't need to worry about you. See, you just take it as your company's contract and focus on your work only. How these few months will pass, you will not even realise and soon you will be back here in your own home. I promise, we will call you daily in both morning and evening and the moment these six months will be over, we will come there and take you back and if you will have any kind of trouble in all these months then we will not spare him and will press legal charges against him. We have kept recordings of all his promises as proof and will use it against him in the court if he will break it. So, you just focus on your work, and forget rest of the things for now ok?" His father explained to her.

  After hearing her father, Aranya's anger on Sidharth increased by ten folds. She couldn't believe that he had blackmailed
her parents too and sent his men to threaten them. She realised her parents also can't help her now and with that her last hope of getting freedom from this trap also died. She disconnected the call after little more chit chat.

  On other side, Aranya's home:-

  After talking with her and seeing her crying like that both her parents broke down.

  " Ravi, how can it happen after all these years? We did everything to protect her then how can she fell into danger again? Please tell Sidharth to send her back here. We will go to some completely different country where no one will know about us at all. I can't see her like this. I have never even for once thought that she is not our own daughter. I had loved her with all my heart and now knowing that her life is in danger and she is among her enemies, how can I sit here like this? Nothing should happen to her, please do something." Ayesha pleaded to her husband and started crying holding him.

   " Ayesha, please calm down. I know how you are feeling, trust me I am feeling the same but at this moment running away is not the solution. What is the guarantee that if we will go somewhere else then she will be safe? What if they will find out again the way they found out now despite us taking all the precautions? See, if Mr Rajawat had given this responsibility to Sidharth after knowing the danger on her then he must have thought about it. He was the one who had given her to us and he could never take such decision without any reason. At this moment, she is more safe with Sidharth than with us.He has power and resources to keep her safe from any kind of danger which we don't have. He had clearly told us, why he had kept this 6 months condition in front of Aranya, right? He had promised us that he will find those culprits anyhow in these six months and then Aranya will be free from any danger and then we can live without any fear. The truth is, right now, with her,our life is also in danger. We can't tell Aranya that Sidharth had sent these men here to protect us from any harm not to threaten us. Right now, except trusting on Sidharth, we don't have any other options. We have to just pray to God that he can find those culprits as soon as possible without any damage. This is the only thing, we can do right now apart from giving emotional support to Aranya." Aranya's father explained whole situation to her mother and consoled her and with himself too.

    Ayesha hugged him tightly and started crying even more. Ravindra too had tears in his eyes and held his wife back to gain support because he was also scared from inside. With trembling hands, he sent message to Sidharth that he had talked with Aranya and tried his best to make her feel easy and requested him to keep updated them regarding everything happening there. Sidharth was attending an online meeting when he received Aranya's father's message. He felt little relieved after reading it and resumed his meeting.

   On the other side, after talking with her parents and seeing them scared too, Aranya's anger reached on other level and in very next moment, she sent all the data which she had copied from pendrive to Maan. She felt satisfaction after doing that as if she had punished him to some extent for making her life miserable.When Maan recieved that data from her he could not believe that she actually did that. He felt like he had hit a jackpot with her.

   " Wow, I had never thought that so called Mrs Sidharth Singh Rajawat will become the reason of destruction of the mighty Sidharth Singh Rajawat. Sidharth, you will regret the day, you got married and I will be forever grateful for it because as it is turning out, it will be proven as my luckiest day. This is going to be so much fun and I can't wait to enjoy it. My day has finally come and your countdown had started Mr Sidharth Singh Rajawat, the so called next king of Jaipur " Maan thought to himself and started laughing his heart out.

  " What happened Maan? Why are you laughing like this?" Rajveer, his uncle asked him.

  " Chachu, do you remember, how we always used to find out atleast one weakness of Sidharth which we can use against him but never got succeeded. Guess what, our long search has finally come to an end. I have got hold on to his "weakest link", it's now my puppet and I can use it however I want. Isn't it so cool?" Maan told him.

  " What? How? Who?"Rajveer asked him
with disbelief.

   " Mrs Sidharth Singh Rajawat " he replied and winked.

  Note:-

  On one side, Sidharth is ready to do anything to protect her and on other side, she is ready to do anything to hurt him in any possible way. Who will be successful, Sidharth or Aranya?
Things have started triggering her brain and memories. What will be the consequences of it?

   Stay tuned to get the answers. Till then,

   Happy reading everyone and thankyou from my side...❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 179K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
47.9K 1.5K 36
In the enchanting backdrop of India's rich cultural tapestry, where tradition and heritage intermingle with the modern world, unfolds captivating ro...
547K 35.5K 39
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
1.8M 22.2K 12
Two imperfectly perfect fell in love. Something happened and they drifted apart. What will happen when they cross each other's path again? Will Aradh...