Run.... || BTS FF

By Yoongles0307

"I rather be a Villain than be a hero that would kill his love." He lit up a cigarette and smirked passively... More

Author.
Info and warnings.
one
two
three.
Four
Five.
six.
Seven (7 ...^-^)
8
Sorry but this is serious. (Author)
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
yay
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty one.
Theme for the next chapter...
Twenty Three
Twenty Four.
Twenty five

Twenty two.

36 7 54
By Yoongles0307

"If you want to be strong,
learn to fight alone."
-idk
...

It's actually too weird for Haana,to be having no bad feeling about being with two adults and not at all feeling like they are elder than her.

She told them about her headache and also the view she had of a place and the weird feeling, but soon she felt okay, the mote she spent time talking with both of the elders.

Jin told her during the ride about how much of a kid is jungkook and how Taehyung is so caring towards him.

Jimin apparently knows everyone of them except Haana, but being such a sweet person, Namjoon says, in no time she too will be liking him like a good friend.

"He's like a little kid,who loves to comfort his close one's when they are down and he doesn't even realise that it works ,like, it does work good." Namjoon laughed and looked out of the window, perhaps recalling a memory.

"Taehyung is the one who introduced him to us and probably to you and Yoongi too right?" Jin asked, stirring the handle smoothly. Haana smiled to herself recalling some memories of how she met all of these people, "I don't know about Yoongi, Jimin is his roomate." She said.

"I met taehyung while he was in trouble, I met Yoongi when I was in trouble." Both the elders laughed while Haana continued telling them, while herself laughing.

"Then I met Jin and he put me in trouble, and after that when I met Jimin, we all were in trouble and during that trouble I met Jungkook, and when we all were in trouble, I met you joon." She giggled, while looking around the road to remember where the road is going and what's the way, just in case.

Namjoon tore open a pack of lolipop, and asked Haana if she'd like one, "Strawberry and vanilla, that's a yes boss!" She took it from him and he adored the little kid in her.

"I am not even here, I am hallucination!" Jin said,out of the blue, looking very focused on driving.

"Do drivers get a treat?" Namjoon asked while Haana snorted, holding her laugh.

Jin pouted a little and frowned a little more, but then chuckled out softly and said nothing.

After no more than five minutes, Jin stopped the car infront of a very old building, which according to him and Namjoon is where they were living in.

But that's not where they wanted to go.

Haana too didn't like the idea of entering the house.

Haana looked around at the neighborhood when she got down the car, only to find one or two more houses, which probably too have been built long ago, and a lot of apartments, but none of their entrance was anywhere around.

Then, she walked around to the back of the vehicle where the other guys were, to see what were they up to.

"Your cycle's dust is on my jacket now, i washed this jacket yesterday, just yesterday!" Jungkook whined at Taehyung, who was still fixing the cycle so that it doesn't touch anyone's clothes.

"Jungkook, you too can move away if you want to keep your jacket safe..." Jimin adviced but ended up being glared by the younger, Jimin raised his hands in defence, giving up, "then deal with it." He shrugged.

"Do you guys don't realise the car has stopped?" Haana asked, herself being confused, her gaze fell on to Yoongi's sleeping figure.

"Oh?" Taehyung looked around and realised, he immediately got off and took his cycle with him too, laughing at jungkook's stare, he ruffled his hair before walking away.

Jimin got off too and Jungkook followed behind, dusting of the jacket he was wearing, not even acknowledging Haana's presence.

But Haana too was a big stubborn.

She hit jungkook's heard lightly, and playfully, "How are you champ?" She asked him and ruffled his hair.

"Noona!" He whined and scowled, Haana took her hand to his forehead and patted his eyebrows, "Don't frown all the time you'll have an headache." She said.

"Don't tell me what to do."

"Why?are you a grown up?" She asked, smirking and narrowing her eyes.

"Yes, I am eighteen." He huffed.

"Then you must be mature enough to behave like a good guy."

"I am a good guy." He replied her folding his arms, glaring her.

"How so?" She asked, and he opened his mouth to reply her instantly like all the time he did, but apparently this time he had no answers.

"I am waiting for an answer, sir." She joked, putting the lolipop back into her mouth, and blinking a few times rapidly.

"Hyung!!!" He stomped his feet and ran to Taehyung and Jimin, who were probably laughing at his situation, though they decided to not tell him that,they didn't want any more trouble.

Haana held back her laugh and soon it turned into a warm smile, knowing what her heart wants now.

"This kid needs right parenting." She said to herself and turned to wake yoongi up.

"Yoong- AY, ARGHHFF" she flinched very badly, seeing him stand right behind her, she stumbled on her feet and almost fell.

But again, she didn't.

Taehyung didn't let her fall, he held her by her arms, while his chest held her back, securing her, so that she doesn't get hurt.

"I thought you were sleeping!!!" She yelled at yoongi, still half fallen and half into Taehyung's arms.

She looked at him and his heart skipped a beat, "you're alright." He whispered more to himself.

"Yeah." She smiled awkwardly and stood back on her feet taking heavy breathes, and looked at Taehyung and then at Yoongi, who was still froze, his hands infront, maybe wanting to save her, catch her so that she won't fall, away from him.

"Thanks Tae." She honestly thanked him and he shrugged, "Never mind. Let's go?" He asked, then looked at Yoongi asking him too.

"Ye-yeah, let's -"

"I'll come in a minute." Yoongi said and walked back away, from both of them.

"Cool. Eh. Haana?" Taehyung looked at her for approval, but she was in a daze.

Thinking something, though, looking at yoongi, who had his hands in his pockets, a cap covering his forehead and little bit of his eyes too, his back facing her and Taehyung.

While she was thinking about what might have happened to yoongi all of a sudden, she didn't realise her hands, were holding onto Taehyung's, but Taehyung did notice it, and it made his heart flutter, just a bit, not like it matters.

"Uh- Tae. " she mumbled before shaking her head, coming back to reality, she took her hand away, and looked at him.

"Yeah?" He asked raising his eyebrows, not letting the nervousness his heart was holding effect his words and eyes.

"I think Yoongi needs some company. I am going in, can you, like, come along with him and not let him be alone for too long? It'll be like a huge favour." She asked, with pleading eyes, she really did care about Yoongi, and not just him, but maybe all of these people, knowing she won't get the importance she is giving in return, but she just does. She follows what her heart wants to.

"Ayy, I don't even know him properly, plus he seems a bit tough guy to deal with. My company works for the people like, Jimin, jungkook and-" he stopped and looked at her, "and you."

"Aish. He's not a tough guy." She said but internally whined.

"Maybe he's not, but right now, " he gazed Yoongi then back to Haana, "you deal with him, I'll do that, when it's my time to." He smiled, and ruffled her hair before walking back a few steps and then turning away, "Ay why do everyone does this to my poor hair, my pony tail is so loose now." She whined but with a smile, watching him laugh and turn around to leave.

When he did, his smile fell instantly, not even himself knowing why. Why she was effecting him so much, why leaving her to be with Yoongi, was, painful but at the same time, a right thing to do.

After he walked away, Haana took in a deep breath and walked up to Yoongi and huffed.

"What?" He asked, his face, oh so pale but he was trying his best to look like he's all well and doesn't give a damn about anything existing in the reality.

"What? I didn't say anything."

"Then why are you here?" He asked, looking away, shivering a bit.

"Well.Why are you?" She asked, almost at the same tone he said, herself too, looking away.

"Cause I want to."

"I want to too." She replied, shifting her lolipop from one cheek to other.

"What's your problem?" She finally asked him when he said nothing any further, narrowing her eyes towards him.

"You." He replied all too lowly.

"What?"

"You are my problem." His voice raised a bit, yet at it seemed he just wanted to clearly state that, "I am your problem?"

"Yes." He looked at her, turning around himself to face him and she did the same.

She didn't look off guard at the slightest point.

"You put me in trouble all the time."
He replied her, not even knowing himself why was he being so rude to her.

"Now when did I?" She asked, folding her arms at him.

"You- ugh what's your problem?" He asked, not being able to put the eye contract for too long.

"My problem? You!" She slightly yelled but knowing herself where she is leading the conversation to.

"What? How?" He asked getting annoyed.

"I thought,YOU WERE SLEEPING!" She yelled finally and he almost flinched, but didn't, instead he grew confused.

But moreover, he just didn't want to be the lower hand in any argument.

And maybe that's his problem.

"I never told you to come wake me up, miss caring." He fired back.

"Ohhh, so I too never told you to he behind me and stand like a godam monster and scare me like that." She growled at him

"I never told you to turn around to turn around."

"Why will you tell me to?" She stomped her feet to show annoyance.

"I won't tell you to." He replied, his voice raising, he frowned and turned near her, facing her boiling face filled with total anger, not that he knew, she was onto something.

"Oh well, then?" She asked, sarcastically taking away his cap from his head in a blink of a second, "anything else?"

"What the hell do you want?" He busted out, walking towards her whole she took her steps backwards.

"You, to be okay." She replied, frowning.

"Why do you care? for me, and Jimin, and that kid whom you gave your shrug to because he was cold even when you too were cold,"

his tears of anger inside him, filled up in his eyes,but he tried not to let them out.

"I am nothing to you. I don't think friends get all those importance you are giving to me, or even to jimin, making him sleep well, making a person sleep who has not been doing that for weeks and weeks perhaps months. See, we have nothing to give you and please, don't, do not make me feel. Don't, make me feel, like, you're, eh, y-you are-"

"Family?" She completed him, and he paused, breathing heavily. He really did said all that, even he didn't know he was keeping all those thoughts in his mind.

"Whatever." He took his hat back, while she finished eating her lolipop, she threw the stick behind her and,

"Ow Sss" a voice appeared.

Haana frowned before turning around, only to find Jimin rubbing his eyes,

"Oh shit don't tell me." Haana panicked, blowing into his eyes which was now red.

"Eh, I-its okay. You didn't mean to." Jimin replied but pouting a little because of the pain in his eyes. It felt like burning.

"What more important is you both come and join us there, the conversation is just empty because of your absence" He just smiled, with one red eye, but both closing at once, so cute.

"I never even talk." Yoongi blunted.

"Your presence is enough, and although you say less, whenever you say, it's just as important." Jimin told him, putting his arms around his shoulders, taking him along while Haana continued walking with them too, smiling.

She just wanted Yoongi to say out the things he keeps to himself, because if he keeps things inside his head like that, it'll be nothing just like a snake's venom spreading in the whole body once bitten.

And Haana does not want that to happen.

As they got in, Haana suddenly recalled the vision she got of an uncanny place, where was it, and what's the connection between her and that place.

She walked down the blue tiled and a bit cemented stairs, down to a ground, though pretty messy with some old furniture, as if dumped there as they were no longer in use.

In a while she recognised that it was an abandoned pool, but it was huge.

There was a sofa on which Jin and Namjoon were sitting on waving,it was really old, and needed new cover sheets, infront of it was a wooden centre table, on which every unnecessary things were placed.

"What kind of place is this-" she mumbled her thoughts but got cut off by another drawer table. It was too pretty old, but there was a lot of sprayed paint, some drawings and dates.

The wood of the table looked as if it's on it's process to get rotten up.

She sighed and looked at the boys, Yoongi still standing, confused where to go. Jimin and Taehyung adjusting on one single seat sofa while being all giddy about it.

And Jungkook almost fell asleep on the been bag, pouting like a kid with is eyes closed, a pack of banana milk beside the bean bag was placed.

"So...?" She asked, walking around seeing an old bed mattress, deciding to sit there for the while, When Yoongi looked at her, he too came to sit along.

"Hey, by the way,I have never heard you talking in our head Hanna." Namjoon asked her, she plucked out a grass and while twisting it she replied, "I have started to try since the time I got to know about you all being the voices in my head"

"Ohhh fuckk." Jungkook who was sleeping a second ago yelled drawing everyone's attention towards him.

His eyes were still closed, but squinted and he was frowning hard.

He held his head tightly while Jimin ran towards him, Haana too got up panicking.

But before jimin could reach him,he got up and looked at everyone, widening his eyes.

"Jhope." He said.

"What?"

"He is known as J-Hope. A dancer." He repeated with a complete statement.

He looked at Haana before speaking again, "You, too had a vision right?"

"Ye-yeah." She replied.

Everyone was in utter shock, but it was slowly becoming not-so- suprising, as it was happening too often now.

But it was scarier.

"It's a place." Jin said, closing his eyes as if thinking something, "I don't know where ot is, but, probably Haana had vision of this place itself."

"Haana! You said something, like, there are more. Why did you say that?" Taehyung asked her.

Haana held her head and sat down back, many more things rushing inside her head.

"Okay why are we doing all this? Can't you all ignore and let it not effect you? Maybe it will stop eventually." Yoongi frustratedly said, yet didn't yelled, he was just worried about Haana and just wanted all this to get over soon.

"I want this to end hyung." Jimin said, his voice becoming a bit gloomy.

"And I don't think that leaving it be jist like that would change anything." Taehyung said instead of Jimin saying anything further, he just sat back, slowly disappearing in his own thoughts.

"Instead all of it is becoming frequent now." Taehyung said, calming down Jungkook while Haana walked towards Jimin, he needed some company too at the moment.

Yoongi sighed, and decided not to tell them about his issues at the time.

He looked at everyone's condition.

All of them had continuous worry sticking on their faces, he didn't wanted that.

For some reason, something tickled his heart thinking about what could make them worry less, and make them a bit happy.

"Alright. But I don't want to dye my hair Jimin." He said, thinking that saying something off topic would be a great idea to distract the off mood.

He looked at Haana ignoring everyone's weirded out faces.

And it looked like as if she understood the assignment.

"Does that speaker work?" She asked and now everyone's gaze turned to her growing even more confused.

"And what about the spray paint Hyung?" Surprisingly Taehyung asked turning to Namjoon.

"Chill out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
966K 36.6K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...