Valhalla || A Loki Fanfic

By lizzie_grace970

After being murdered by his own abuser after stealing the Tesseract. Loki has two choices: He can go to Valha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 6

90 6 0
By lizzie_grace970

There's a ringing in my ears and everything seems fuzzy.

It's the angry voice of Thor that crashes me back into reality, "What did you do?" He yells, voice raw with emotion, "What did you do?"

Thanos's hand is a blistering mess, but all he does is look me dead in the eyes before disappearing in his ball of blue smoke, Thor's axe clattering to the ground.

"Where'd be go?" A sound asks, but it sounds far off and watery. Nothing seems real anymore.

"Thor, where'd he go?"

Thor doesn't answer, his face contorted with hurt and agony. He thinks he's failed, I've seen him like this once before, after his coronation.

"Steve?" I whip my head around, turning towards the robotic armed soldier. I watch in horror as his real arm turns to dust, the rest of his body following, crumbling to the ground.

And then, I feel the tiniest bit of seiðr. Confused, I glance around.

It's his soul leaving his body. Just the smallest glimmer of orange.

Rogers marches over to the remains of his companion, staring in bewilderment at the ashes left behind.

The cat man. Tree. The Sorceress.

They're all gone. Dead.

It's all your fault.

The Tesseract, or your brother's head?

I am inevitable.

No resurrections this time.

The remaining Avengers are scattered across the battlefield, leaning over the mind stone carrier's dead body. Thor breathing heavily, a million different thoughts racing through his head.

"What is this?" One of the metal men asks, "What the Hel is happening?"

I failed.

The very thing I set out to do all those years ago. Create a team powerful enough to stop Thanos, it wasn't enough.

It's all my fault.

The Tesseract, or your brother's head?

"Oh god," Rogers mumbles.

But there are no gods in the land of Titans and monsters.

If I hadn't stolen the Tesseract from Asgard, none of this would've happened.

I'm so sorry, brother.

Forgive me.

I didn't mean to set your world on fire, that's just the way the matches fell.

~End of Part 1~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 2 8
"You truly think so? That I can be a better person?" He asked quietly. I nodded. "Use my past and others to learn... You mean I could use Odin as an...
35.3K 1.8K 53
Falling Wind gushes past me as I tumble through the void. Stars blur together in the never ending dark, and I can't help but feel cold. And it's not...
70.5K 1.5K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
108K 4.6K 100
𝟏𝟖+ *𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭*𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧*𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲*𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫*𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 *Complete, but in its original first draft state! Totally full of grammatical err...