Heartless Love

By _arywryts_

'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi S... More

Introduction
Asthetics and edits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
epilogue
bonus chapter 1
book 2 of Mafia series

Chapter 9

23.5K 1.3K 63
By _arywryts_

Do, vote, share and comment. Happy reading ahead. I really wait for your comments and votes.

-Ruhi's pov-

I am quite nervous. Tomorrow is my wedding and today is Mehendi. Me and Yudhishthir are sitting together on the sofa and girls are applying mehendi on my hands. And Yudhishthir is sitting beside me with a poker face. Like someone has snatched away his favourite thing from him.

I wanted a small wedding and my parents agreed for it. In fact the media is also not informed about our wedding. It's an intimate affair. Dad said when I will be ready then only they will announce our marriage on social media. And thanks to God Yudhishthir also agreed.

The setup for functions was arranged in a beautiful farm house of Rathores which was in Jaipur itself.

"Do I have permission to have a dance with this pretty lady." Alex bent down in front of me making me giggle.

My mehendi was done and I was getting bored because that pig sitting with me was busy using his phone.

He is addicted to his phone.

"Alex , there is Mehendi on my hands." I pouted and he took my hands in his.

"But it has dried." He pointed out and turned towards Yudhishthir.

"Do I have permission to take your partner for a dance." Alex smirked and I could sense Yudhishthir's body getting stiff. His hold on phone tightened. But before he could say anything, I myself stood up and agreed for a dance.

I turned towards Yudhishthir and saw him glaring at me. But I skillfully ignored him and turned towards Alex. He himself told me to mind my business and I am doing that only.

A soft melodious tune was playing and I danced with Alex.

"Your husband to be is jealous." Alex leaned near my ear and said. I felt him smirking at Yudhishthir.

"Ignore him, he is an unromantic pig." I said with hint of annoyance in my voice.

Alex is seriously very nice person. I like him. He an outgoing and cheerful man. Unlike that grumpy pig of Rathore family , the great Yudhishthir Rathore. He had called me twice on the same day he dropped me at my place. But I declined it everytime. He always ruins my mood.

I don't understand why does he hate me. Have I stolen his money? Or I have murderd his girlfriend and announced in front of our families that
"I Ruhi Singhania is going to claim this grumpy old pig Yudhishthir Rathore as my husband forcefully."

Every time I take his name. I get a new adjective added to prefix with his name.

Pig

Unromantic pig

Grumpy pig

Grumpy old pig

"You called your greatest fiance of all time The Yudhishthir Rathore a pig." He said in amusement as he twirled me and we moved in sync with the rhythm.

"He is an asshole. 'Stay away from my life'. That's what he told me almost like ten days before our wedding." I rasped out. And Alex chuckled.

"You know he was never with any girl before. You are the first girl. He hates girls. He thinks girls are gold diggers and they are just made to annoy men . He has this stereotype in his mind for girls." Alex laughed out.

"Asshole." I muttered under my breath.,"he never had any girlfriends or mistresses?" I asked.

"Never, he never had time for girls. He was and is quiet busy with his work and girls are just distractions. According to him." Alex told me and we stopped dancing. And I turned towards Yudhishthir to take a look at him.

But he was not there.

"Ruhi." Himanshi stood with Tarun beside her and she had a big grin on her face. I forgot, she had updated a new memeber in her crush list. Alex.

"Yudhishthir jiju is yours and I think I should focus on Alex, great idea. Right Ruhi?"

Those were her words last night after Sangeet ceremony.

"Hii beauty" Alex is good at flirting. Himanshi blushed at his words and Tarun smacked her arm a little.

"I should excuse myself and give you some personal space." Alex gave one of his charming smiles and excused himself.

Himanshi waved dreamily at Alex and he winked at her. She should focus on Nishant not on Alex. He gives me that play boy vibes.

"Do you know his age?" Himanshi asked me.

"I have never seen his horoscope." I retorted.

"Why are you so moody. Periods?" I sat down and both of them settled beside me.

"Ignore her Ruhi, she has eaten out my head since yesterday with praises for Alex." Tarun complained and Himanshi just huffed at his statement. I shook my head. She will never settle on one guy. Her crush list will always have frequent updates even during her old age.

"Hii guys." There stood Yudhishthir in front of us in his glory. I would be lying if I will say that he was not looking handsome. That white kurta pajama was looking amazing on him. Infact I felt like drooling over him.

"Hii." Himanshi instantly stood up and made space for him. He had plate of food in his hands. She was constantly looking at him with a smile on her face.
He thanked her and sat beside me.

"You are looking handsome, jiju." Himanshi complimented him and he smiled at her.

"Thank you Himanshi, by the way you are also looking beautiful." He also flattered her. He didnt flatter or compliment me. I felt jealous.

He smiled at her , which he never did with me, infact I never saw him smiling before. And this Himanshi, she was thinking of concentrating on Alex but here she is practically drooling over my fiance and hitting at him.

"Himanshi let's go. We should give them little privacy." Tarun is best. He understands me. And thank God he dragged Himanshi away from there or I would have surely killed her.

But I much I wanted Himanshi to leave from here , that much I wanted them to stay by my side. Because this man will just glare at me. Nothing else.

"Here, have food." He forwarded the plate. Why did he get food for me? I thought he brought for himself.

"I can't have it. There is heena on my hands." I said and looked away.

"Oh! I think that it disappeared for some time when you were dancing with Alex." He mocked me.

"Yes, it did. Any problem?" I retorted back. He is bad. Very bad.

"Feed her Yudhishthir." Madhuri aunty came and sat with us. ,"Can't you see that she is having henna on her hands."

"Sure," He gave a tight lipped smile.

"Its ok I .." My words died in my mouth because he forcefully thrusted a bite in my mouth. I had no option left, but to chew.

Madhuri aunty was busy using her phone and her son was not letting me chew my food. He was not giving me proper time to chew the bite. He was just forcefully stuffing food in my mouth and making it difficult for me to eat properly. I tried to protest but before I could he stuffed another bite in my mouth.

"What are you doing?" Madhuri aunty stood up and passed me a glass of water and I was thankful of her. She glared at Yudhishthir and hit his arm lightly.

"Do you want her to die? At least let her chew the bite. You are just stuffing in her mouth and not letting her speak."
She scolded him but he kept quiet.

Of course he wants me to die. He will be free from this unwanted burden.

Only I know how much I consoled myself after he spoke that shit. I am hurt but I had tried my best to look normal.

He made me feel like I was burden on my parents , which they wanted to get rid of.

Heartless jerk.

He again tried to feed him but this time I stopped him and said ," I am done."

I wanted to snap back at him but because of Madhuri aunty's presence I couldn't.

"Just check the file and let me know the data." Yudhishthir ordered someone on phone and I stared at my mehendi. It was peeling off itself.

"Here, apply this oil, your mehendi will turn more dark." Himanshi forwarded me a bottle and I gently applied it on my hands. The strong petroleum smell hit my nose made me feel nausea. I didn't knew what it was. But I knew that if I declined her she will surely eat out head .

"Himanshi give her company for sometime. I have some work to do." Yudhishthir told her and walked away from there. As if he was entertaining me. I was sitting by myself and he was busy shouting at someone on phone.

"Umm... You know tomorrow is your wedding and after that" She said in an teasing tone. I narrowed my eyes as her.

"Then?"

"Then what Ruhi? Are you kid? After wedding comess wedding night. Aren't you excited?" She spoke in excitement.

A shiver ran down through my spine. Goosebumps erupted on my skin when she spoke that. Blush made its way on my cheeks. Imagining me and Yudhishthir together in bed made my heartbeat go wild.

"Blushiiinggg." Himanshi teased me and I took deep breaths to control my triggered emotions.

"I am not." I defended myself and turned my face away from her.

"Sure , sure. That extra red tint which has appeared on your cheeks was applied by an imaginary makeup artist few seconds ago." She teased me further and I pretended to roll my eyes at her.

I need to control my mind for not imagining those sinful scenarios.

Holy water needed.

But will that grumpy old pig be romantic with me? Of course not. Don't forget his words and that boring date Ruhi. He ruined all the fun. So, no need to get excited.

I just shook off my thoughts and concentrated on ignoring Himanshi's teasings. She is wild like her imaginations. She making me uncomfortable.

And after that mehendi function went on, not peacefully. Everyone was enjoying in themselves and I was stuck with Himanshi or Yudhishthir, grumpy old pig.

Need to stop calling him that Ruhi, or else it might slip out of your tongue one day and he will kill you. For sure.

After wrapping up the mehendi function, we all retired in our rooms and of course Himanshi was there with me. Eating my head.

I was hell tired and she was busy giving me wedding night tips, which were surely not required. I think so.

"Where are you lost bro?" She folded her arms in order to gain my attention. I gave her bored look and signalled her to continue her useless act.

"See, men nowadays don't like timid girls who sit on bed covering their head with their veils and you have to look seductive in order to turn on Yudhishthir and give him a boner. You will wear this lingerie and cover yourself with red veil. When Yudhishthir enters the room, you will take slow and sensual steps towards him and caress his face. So that he dosen't waste much time and pounce you and take away your virginity. Then you will enjoy your wedding night and of course night will be young." She spoke dreamily and I looked at the baby pink satin lingerie set. Which would not even cover ten percent of my body and was literally that revealing that my chest and lower would be easily visible.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but due to nervousness for tomorrow, I was not able to.

•°°°°--------------°°°°•
I have decided to change my writing pattern.

I think that I have to change it because for covering each and every incident and every character's point of view related to situations, this one is not suitable.

As now the main theme of the story will start. New character are coming and stories are going to be cooked up. Long way to go ahead.

Before marriage part was just for an introduction to the story and you will understand that it was even a little overview of the series and how the leads are connected to each other.

I hope you will stay with me till the end and support me by liking , commenting and sharing my story and even following me on Wattpad and Instagram. And make this series a success.

I hope you all are good.

------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.5K 51
"Vee..er" her moans echoing in the room. "Yes..baby you are gonna take it like a good girl you are..hmm." Two souls bounded by an arrange marriage...
183K 7.9K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...
283K 25.7K 32
Status :- Ongoing.. ~Glimpse~ "Is This true diya? Did you lied to us all?" Ruhanika asked Diya as calmly as She could, The Whole Family have Starte...
636K 30.2K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...