Find You || Kirishima x Reader

De crownedcupid

"I'm going to find you...no matter what it takes..." Finally getting your quirk is supposed to be exciting, r... Mais

Introduction
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
!Not A Chapter!

~10~

1.6K 37 9
De crownedcupid

~Eri POV~

I watched in horror as N/n fell unconscious. Even though she was already passed out, Overhaul kept slamming her head on the wall. I could do nothing but scream and yell for him to stop...My quirk isn't made to help her...

"P-Please! S-Stop!" I yelled out in between sobs. "S-She's already passed out!"

Overhaul slowly looked over to me. He slammed N/n's head into the wall one last time as he lets go of her head. I watch her body slide down the wall, blood dripping from everywhere.

"I stop-" He slowly started walking over to me, malice dripping in his voice.. "-when I want to!" He started running over and grabbed my arm.

I looked at him in terror as I screamed and tried to wiggle free. "L-Let me go! I need to check o-on N/n!"

He lifted my arm, me now being dragged on the floor. "Let her die for all I care! She's proved all the hard work I've put in has gone to waste!"

"N-no! Please! I don't wa-want to lose her!" I cried out as he continued to drag me. Not only am I crying because N/n is bleeding out, but because it was my fault...If I had only told the green man I needed help..this wouldn't have happened...

"Shut up! You're only making this worse for yourself!"

He dragged me into the room. I knew I messed up... but I didn't know how bad it would be this time... I'm not excited...

~Time skip~

~7 hours later ~

I groaned as I woke up. I felt a comfy bed under me and a warm blanket on me, so I knew I was back in my room. I felt the pain come back up in my arms and legs.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I just continued to lie down...I felt like my arms were on fire...

I sigh as I slowly open my eyes to look around. The smell of blood was in the air... I hated that smell...But, my wounds are all covered, and they don't feel like they're bleeding...

Suddenly, the memories of N/n came back...I haven't seen her since then..!

"N-N/n?!" I called out... I didn't get a reply...I decided to sit up, even if it hurt. Tears came out as I held back a yelp.

Once I got up, I quickly looked around, trying to find her. I kept looking until I looked at the corner of the room...

Laying on the floor, I saw N/n...She was covered head to toe in blood...I can see a ton of gashes and wounds all over her...I couldn't even tell if she was breathing...

I could feel the sweat drip down my face as I got up. I winced as I took my first step. It felt like I was standing on thousands of needles. I shook my head as I quickly ran to N/n's side.

I shook her arm. "N/n! N/n please wake up!" I could feel my eyes start to burn as tears flowed out of my eyes. "Please! I need you!"

I laid my head on her arm as I sobbed. "Please N/n..! I can't go on without you!"

I stayed there for what seemed like an hour, just hoping to feel her move, even just a bit...

~Y/n's POV~

Darkness was all I could see. My body felt like it was on fire. I could feel blood trickling down my head and arms. This might be one of the worst pains I've ever had...

I shut my eyes tightly as I stayed still. I slowly opened them, feeling pressure on my left arm. I craned my neck and looked down to see Eri sitting next to me with her head leaning on my arm. I could feel her tears dripping onto my arm. I hated to see her cry...

"E-..Eri..?" I mumbled out, barely a whisper.

Her head quickly snapped up to see me staring at her. "N-N/n!!" More tears formed in her eyes as she hugged me. I quietly winced, not wanting her to know that she was hurting me.

I smiled softly as I raised a hand and put it on her head. "I thought you were dead!" Eri blurted out.

I shook my head, "I-I promised...to stay b-by your side..." I managed to say and gave her a small smile. That only made her hug me tighter. I slowly brought my arm up and wrapped it around her, hugging her back.

We sat there for what felt like two seconds, but in reality was 10 minutes. The last time I saw her, she was getting forced to watch Bird..you know...So naturally I going to hold her for the longest I could, I thought I wouldn't see her again.

I pulled away and brought my shaking hand to her face. "Are..you okay..? W-what did he...do..?"

She looked down and put out her arms...They were tightly wrapped but blood was still seeping through them. Seeing her arms, I could only assume he did the same on her legs. I looked at them and my suspicions were confirmed. 

"I'm..I'm so..sorry...If I had- held him off-" I sighed, trying to force my voice out of my burning throat. "-You would be freed...I'm sorry, Eri..."

I saw her tear-ridden eyes widen as she shook her head. "No! I- I did find someone! I just...Overhaul...He-" Tears poured out of her eyes as she hiccuped. "-He threatened to kill you if I went with the nice man!" She cried harder as she tightly hugged me. 

My eyes widened as I tried to hold back a hiss. "Eri..You- You should have gone with him..."

We then again sat there, probably for longer. To think that Eri could have been saved...But she gave away that chance to save me...I hated myself for it...

I pulled away from her, seeing her eyes were now dry but puffy from all that crying. "How about..we go o-on the bed..?" She nodded her head as she got up. I smiled and sighed as I pushed away from the wall behind me. I gasped as I felt my bare back exposed. I held back a scream as I could feel every little bruise, cut, slash, burn, everything that was done to me. I closed my eyes tightly as I sat up. Pushing the pain aside, I pushed myself off the floor. I groaned as I felt the blood rushing to my head after sitting for so long. My legs shook as I could feel the blood trickling down. "f-fuck-..." I let out as I felt gravity take over and pull me to the ground with a loud thud. 

"N-N/n?!" Eri ran over to me. "What happened?!" I groaned as I tried to push myself off the floor only for my arms to fail me and bring me back down. 

"I-I'm fine..just- give me a second.." I smiled as I looked at her.

"N-No! That's not fine! You just fell!" Her eyebrows furrowed but then her eyes widened. "Wait! Stay here!"

I can assure you, I am not going to move. I thought as I watched her run to the bed. She brought down the blanket and the pillows. I looked at her in confusion as she walked back over. I took the opportunity to turn over onto my back as she got to my side. 

She put the pillow down and lifted my head as she smiled. She put the blanket on top of me as she put the second pillow down on the ground. She lifted the blanket and got comfortable next to me. "There! Now we don't have to get to the bed!" I smiled...What did I do to deserve her..?

~Izuku's POV~

Earlier today, probably around 9 in the morning, I and Mirio saw a little girl by the name of Eri...She had bandages wrapped all over her arms and legs. Her clothes were all torn up and had dirt everywhere. She ran up to us while we were patrolling...The scariest part is..she was 'overhauls' daughter' apparently..

I don't believe that for a second...They looked nothing alike, and she was so scared...She hung onto my costume as if her life depended on it...And I think it actually might.

Overhaul also mentioned something else...

~Flashback~

"Eri..." He reached for his gloves as her eyes widened. "Come on...You wouldn't do this to 062, now would you?" His covered face couldn't hide his grin as Eri let go of my costume and ran to him. 

"We should get going...We wouldn't want to keep her waiting, isn't that right ErI?" Eri didn't look back at us as she nodded. "We'll be on our way now, again, I apologize for her behavior." He turned off as he pushed Eri along next to him. 

I went to go after them but Mirio stopped me and shook his head. *We can't go after him alone.* He whispered as his eyes were still on Overhaul's back.

~End of Flashback~

Mirio and I have already informed Nighteye about it...He said he'll look into it. I hope we find their base soon, the poor girl looked extremely malnourished and pale... And the other girl..062..? Who names their kid that...It's obvious they're not family, nor are they there willingly. I'll do everything in my power to find them!

~Y/n's POV~

I could tell Eri was zoning off as we lay on the floor. "Maybe it was because she finally saw outside..? She might want to talk about it.."

"Hey Eri..? Do-..Do you want to talk..about what..you saw..?" She looked up at me and smiled, nodding her head. I smiled at her and nodded, telling her to go ahead.

"Well! It was really bright! And it looked pretty outside! It was warm, warmer than in here! And it smelled really good...I've never smelt anything like it!" I smiled watching her explain it. I haven't seen it in years, so it's nice to have an idea of what it's like. "She must be talking about food..? And if it's warm, but not hot...Must be somewhere at the end of summer.." 

"And..The person I saw...He had green curly hair and green eyes! He had these dots all over his face and was wearing weird clothes...I think he was a hero! And there was another man there too! He had yellow hair and was wearing a red cape...He has to be a hero, right!?" My eyes widen hearing her describe the men. "She..she met a hero..Two heroes at that! They can help her escape! I'm glad to hear this plan wasn't a complete fail.."

"That's-..that's amazing Eri! Y-You did good!" I pat her head.

"But..We're still here..We're supposed to escape.." She looked down, disappointed in herself.

"No Eri...You finding..the heroes...That means they k-know we're here..! S-so they'll try to find..us!" I hugged her lightly, not wanting to press down on her or my wounds. "I'm so proud of you.."

She looked up at me. "Y-You mean it..?" I nodded and she hugged me back. "I don't know how long it will take...But I hope it's soon...I don't know what's going to happen in my next training.."

~Time skip~

~4 days later~

"F-fuck..." I limp back to my room with four other guards around me. Since the incident, Overhaul has implemented a few new..rules...

I am to wear handcuffs and chains connecting my legs at all times unless I'm training or in the room. I have to have at least 4 guards around me at all times. If I am allowed to speak, I will have to use his name instead of Bird. If I am found talking or don't have my mask on, I will be punished, not only with harsher training but also...The punishment. And...The worst of it all...I'm separated from Eri...For the past 4 years or so, I've always been with Eri..but now..she's all alone...And it's all my fault.

The guards opened my cell door and threw me in. It's a regular cell..worse than when I was with him...All For One.. It is purely empty. I have no bed, so toilet, just darkness... I hate the dark...It's unpredictable... I feel weak

I sighed as I went over to the corner of the room at the back..this is where I usually stayed till I was needed...

The training has turned into hell. It's not even training anymore..it's just torture. Sometimes I'm not even allowed to use my quirk while Overhaul just beats me... I'm not going to deny it, I'm strong. I mean, I've trained with real criminals, including All For One and Overhaul, and survived. I'm not some weakling... But there's only so much I can take before my body just shuts down.

I've gotten no sleep and I'm training every day. On top of that, I'm still recovering from what Overhaul did to me the day we tried to escape. Getting my head slammed into the wall countless amount of times and having to go through the punishment multiple times is not something you recover from in a few days...

I rattled with my cuffs...They were tight...I think they might be cutting my wrist... Same with the ones on my ankles, they're restricting, which I guess is the point. There's really no point in doing this...If I don't escape with Eri, I'm not going to try to escape in the first place...

I just...hope the heroes save us soon.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.1K 230 28
DISCONTINUED! This is my first story so please ignore all the mistakes that I make and sorry for my bad English A person who's mostly smiling, shy an...
6.5K 220 55
Every Wednesday, a new chapter! "My legs are so heavy. My chest is burning. My throat is dry. My head is pounding. Am I getting sick? Am I even able...
88.5K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
23.4K 559 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...