the idol and the student | ji...

By kikolumious

in which jeonghan is an idol in seventeen and joshua is a student. highest rankings ! #7 - jihan (04092023) c... More

one .
two .
three .
four .
filler chap 1 !
filler chap 2 !
five .
seven .
eight .
nine .
ten .
eleven .
twelve .
filler chap. 3!
thirteen .
fourteen .
authors note

six .

221 6 0
By kikolumious

joshua pov , his apartment (a lot of drama here)

"how's your leg , baby ?" jeonghan asked , looking up .

"i told you , i'm okay ." i replied .

"you're not ... the push seemed painful ." he shook his head .

"hey , jeonghannie , i'm really okay . its just a small graze on my knee . it's nothing ." i said , caressing his hair .

he kissed the graze and moved behind me , wrapping his arms around my waist . i melted into his touch , as both of us just lay on the bed , cuddling . he kissed the crown of my head before i turned to face him . both of us leaned in for a kiss , but it was a quick one , so we just kept giving each other quick kisses . nothing rough , no sex cause both of us had a shoot together the next day .

"pass me my phone , shua ." he said , as i passed it to him , grabbing my own as well .

"hey ... why does cheol and woozi look like they've done stuff in the past ?" i asked .

"cheol and woozi ... they dated in our trainee years . since cheol did 6 years of training and woozi did 5 , they dated for the first 4 years . that was until cheol cheated on woozi with dino . so woozi was heartbroken ... and he didn't want to date hoshi . he told me ." hannie replied .

"but there's a chance that woozi can go back to cheol , right ?" i asked again and hannie nodded before answering .

"woozi's not over cheol ." he added and we talked about more things , then both of us fell asleep after another chat .

next day

the second we walked out of my apartment , we could hear shouting from seungcheol and dino's apartment . the shouts seemed to be from woozi and seungcheol , so we knocked on the door , as i got concerned .

"coming !" seungcheol shouted , opening the door . "are you here to look for dino ? if so , he's not here ."

"no . hannie , you take seungcheol , i'll take woozi ." i replied , and hannie nodded .

"jiho-" i was cut off by woozi sobbing in my arms . "hey , hey , it's okay ... tell me ."

he told me that hoshi had cheated on him with dino , and that he went to ask cheol about it , but both of them ended up fighting , and it brought up their past relationship with each other . therefore they got into a fight .

"it's okay ..." i hugged him slightly tighter .

"jihoon ?" cheol said , kneeling down and meeting woozi eye to eye . "i'm sorry . really . i just ... couldn't take it that chan cheated on me . if you want to . i'm willing to give our relationship another shot ."

we took it as our cue to leave , but woozi hugged me after he fixed things with cheol . i could see woozi was happier , unlike how he was with hoshi . i know , he and hoshi had a good relationship . but now , it was purely genuine with cheol .

"thank you shua hyung ." woozi smiled and i nodded , jeonghan and i walking to the lift and going down .

we went to the car , and because we had a pretty secluded and private residence , there was no paparazzi or fans that swarmed the entrance of our apartment complex , as no one really followed us there .

"okay , photoshoot ... then ... oh ! we're - okay i'm free until ... thursday !" i exclaimed .

"really ? that's rare for you ." he chuckled .

"it's not rare ..." i pouted , but he kissed my pout away .

"aww ... i know it is , you've been so bummed out and tired lately ..." he pecked my head . "you looked like you've lost weight , tell me ."

"i ... forced myself to it ." i muttered . "i felt that i was a little too ... you know . and then i went on a diet ... and - and then i started going to the gym when you were asleep just to get a little weight off and now ... you know ."

"hey ... you're not fat ." he held my chin lightly . "don't diet yourself , princess ... it's not healthy , especially since you were already so thin . shua , you're perfect ... please ... don't diet yourself ."

he dug out a pack of crackers from his bag , and i looked at him with genuine confusion as he passed it to me , taking yet another one from his bag . he gestured me to open it , and i did as told , passing it to him , but he shook his head .

"shua . eat it ." he ordered . i ate the whole pack and he smiled , patting my head . "you see ? good shua . now i'm going to make you eat ... you're way too thin , darling ."

when we reached the photoshoot location , we saw a few staff members rush up to jeonghan for a photo and to get his autograph . did they forget his boyfriend was standing behind jeonghan or something ? they were touching him , which from the look on his face was uncomfortable .

"HEY ! stop it . get your little hands of MY man ." i spat .

"who says he's yours ?" one of them rudely asked .

"maybe this'll prove it ?" jeonghan whispered to me and turned me around to face him , then kissed me .

"so does that prove it in your mind ?" i asked , as jeonghan held me back from hitting any of them .

they finally walked away in defeat and we walked in chatting . both of us were talking about the situation between hoshi , chan , woozi and seungcheol . now , i didn't know if i was able to trust chan . at all .

woozi 🍚

woozi 🍚 : i think chan's going to post that he and seungcheol broke up .

woozi 🍚 : do you think soonyoung would as well , hyung ?

joshua 🦌 : you should do it first . i can draft up a letter for you to write and post on instagram . wherever you deem fit . then ... i guess fans have to suck it up . we can't do anything about it .

joshua 🦌 : you'll be okay , hoon . i need to go to my shoot now . 

woozi 🍚 : thanks for the quick chat hyung ! call me when you're done with your shoot ?

joshua 🦌 : you got it . 

"you okay ?" jeonghan asked , seeing as i stared at my phone with a slightly upset expression . 

"y-yeah , why do you ask that ?" i asked .

"you look a little upset . is it about the woozi and hoshi ?" he asked again . 

"yeah - it's nothing to worry about hannie . nothing . okay , let's get on with this shoot , then we can go home !" i smiled and we went for the shoot . 

we listened to the photographer's instructions and did whatever pose he wanted us to do , as both of us were going to do 3 shoots - 1 combined and 1 for the brand we were solo promoting . when we were done , the second i finished , i called woozi , and observed the photos with jeonghan . 

"maybe we can - joshua !" the director called out .

"sorry - woozi i'll have to call you back ." i ended the call and went back to what they were discussing about the photos . 

"stop getting distracted on the damn phone ." the director shook his head and i felt an arm around my shoulder . 

"sorry ..." i muttered a quick apology , before i placed my head onto jeonghan's shoulder .

"you tired ?" jeonghan asked when the director dismissed us . 

"yeah ... sorry , a little out of it ." i nodded . 

"it's okay , just ... don't worry about woozi now . he's a strong little dude . and i know that . he's been through so many struggles during his producing . yet , he's still producing our hit songs . i don't know how he does it ." jeonghan chuckled .

"i'm just concerned because he cried . so fucking hard ..." i muttered . 

"woozi is going to be okay ." he caressed my cheek softly before we headed back to the car to go home .

woozi 🍚

woozi 🍚 : i talked it out with soonyoung . 

woozi 🍚 : we broke up .

joshua 🦌 : i'm so sorry hoon .

joshua 🦌 : anything i can do ? want ice cream ?

woozi 🍚 : yes ... but seungcheol doesn't let me leave the apartment 

joshua 🦌 : may i ask why ?

woozi 🍚 : his reply when i asked was "let me spend time with you . i broke up and cheated on you , at least let me make it up to you ."

joshua 🦌 : vanilla ?

woozi 🍚 : hell yes .

we stopped at the convenience store to get woozi a tub of ice cream and some other snacks , then headed back to the apartments before the ice cream melted . i ran to woozi the second we reached our floor , and i knocked on the door , passing woozi the ice cream while i saw the dried tears under his eyes . 

"it's gonna be okay , hoon ." i smiled and walked back to my apartment . 

i entered my apartment and saw jeonghan on the couch , holding a bag of chips , but completely out cold . i walked over and smiled a little , brushing his hair out of his forehead and taking the chips , heading to the kitchen to tie it up , since he did open it . when i walked back to clear the cup of water i left out , i could see him slightly awake and staring at me .

"sorry , hannie . did i wake you ?" i asked , grabbing the cup, placing it in the kitchen sink and walking back .

"yes ... let's cuddle . on your bed . the couch is a little uncomfortable ." he muttered . 

we headed up to my room and when i was lying on the bed , i felt arms around my waist , and the next moment , i heard soft snores coming from jeonghan . he wasn't usually this tired , but i was assuming it was because of the eventful morning we had . i fell asleep after a while , and we practically slept the whole day , until about dinner .

"hey , joshuji , wake up , i need to tell you something ." i heard hannie say as i woke up . 

"what is it ?" i asked , rubbing my eyes .

"we have japan promotions for a while . we tried asking the company to bring you along , but they said no because you have your snp promotions and stuff so you can't come along ." he started . "its from september ... until december ." 

"but that's going to take forever ..." i muttered . 

"i know ... but hey , if we're going to have two different schedules ... this is what we have to live with . i know it's hard ." he planted a kiss on my head and we walked down together , and i saw a bag of takeaway sitting on the kitchen island . 

"i thought you know how to cook ?" i chuckled as he scratched his head in embarrassment .

"well i do . but i just... i mean we slept so i didn't have time ." he stumbled and i nodded . 

"it's okay . cool for me for dinner tomorrow !" i smiled and he nodded . 

we ate the takeout as we talked about something , and jeonghan brought up the drama he watched a few days ago . yeah , we did stick together like glue , but jeonghan and i would draw the line when we drew the line . if i was upset , jeonghan would leave me alone and get me food , and vice - versa .

"cutie ..." i heard jeonghan mutter when i shoved a piece of the chicken in my mouth .

i looked at him with an 'are you fucking serious' look as he chuckled , gesturing me to eat more . i don't know how i deserved jeonghan , honestly . he was really the most perfect boyfriend , and it wasn't like he ever friendzoned me . he went straight into the topic and ... i guess that's a part of him i loved . 

"you okay ?" he asked , taking some of the chicken .

"yeah , why ?" i nodded .

"just asking ." he smiled .

we finished up the takeout and went back to my room , preparing to watch a movie . i didn't know what , and i planned to let jeonghan choose . out of both of us , he watch more movies than me . 

"trust me on this ." jeonghan whispered as he pinned me to the bed and kissed me . 

a/n : sorry this is shorter than usual :c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 102 14
this is where i will write all 13 member ffs !! please enjoy! :)) - admin m❤️
39.7K 839 36
Iseul was expecting to find comfort and a new family, but she wasn't expecting to find love.. Highest Rankings; #1 - Wonwoo (9/12/22) #15 - Jihan (11...
4.4K 30 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats💎 Enjoy ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
38.2K 376 27
Seventeen oneshots and short stories!! Smut/Fluff/Angst This book has mature contents, please read at your own risk. Please read the trigger warning...