Love Tease (Hayase Nagatoro x...

Jaxon0987 tarafından

For this story, Y/n will sorta take the place of Senpai, but not all the same traits...Y/n was a Sophomore st... Daha Fazla

1. A Cute, Freshman, Bully/Prologue
2. Your Name!
3. Just a Bite, Senpai?
4. A Reward
5. Friends
6. Sheepish
7. Lets Play, Senpai!
8. More Teasing
9. Bring the Heat!
10. Tease at the Sea
11. Night of Lights
12. Nightmares
13. Let's Go Home
14. Rock, Paper, Scissors
15. Sheep or Perv?
16. A Favor...
18. President...
19. Artistic War
20. A Plan?
21. Listen!!
22. C-Cute!?
23. Showtime!!
24. Toro-Cat!!
25. Did you just?-

17. Nekotoro

470 14 0
Jaxon0987 tarafından

Random Boy: Yeah, sorry man...something came up and I won't have time to help!

Y/n: ...I understand...

The boy walked out of the Art Room.

Y/n: Well...now what?..

Well, this ain't anything new...but now I'm in a tight spot...what should I do about the cultural festival?..

Y/n: I guess worst case scenario, I'll ask the club president...

I was trying to think of things...then, as usual...

Nagatoro: SENPAI!!!

Y/n: WHA!?-

Nagatoro...

Nagatoro: I HEARD YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!!! WHAT'S THIS ABOUT A MODEL?~

Y/n: T-That...w-well..

I explained the situation to Nagatoro about the culture festival.

Nagatoro: Poor you, Senpai~ you have no friends~

Y/n: Shut up!!

She closed her eyes and looked proud.

Nagatoro: Well, if you really beg for it, I don't mind being your model~

Y/n: No need.

Nagatoro opened her eyes in shock, then looked a bit angry.

Nagatoro: AND I SAID I WAS GOING TO BE YOUR MODEL!!!

She started shaking me relentlessly.

Nagatoro: A CUTE!! YOUNG!! GIRL!!!!!

Y/n: EXACTLY!!! IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A GIRL!!!

Nagatoro finally stopped shaking me.

Nagatoro: Why?

Y/n: I'm drawing a guy this time...

I can't draw a girl without getting nervous...especially Nagatoro...she started ruffling around on the desk..

Nagatoro: Like I said, Senpai..you're a quiet pervert~

Y/n: W-What?

She pulled out a drawing...the one she chased me with that day...then said...

Y/n: ...

Nagatoro: You actually want to draw this ki~nd of stuff, right?♡︎ Quiet Pervert, Senpai!♡︎~

Y/n: I-I don't!! I just scribbled that with n-no effort!!

Nagatoro: Liar♡︎~

Hmm...I have an idea...

Y/n: Fine...I'll draw you.

Nagatoro: Eh?

I looked at her seriously.

Y/n: On one condition...you have to prepare your own costume...I don't have the female clothes after all.

Nagatoro smirked.

Nagatoro: Fine by me~ lemme guess~ a swimsuit?~ Senpai, you per~vert♡︎~

Y/n: Nope...what I want is...

I held up the picture she showed me earlier...

Y/n: That..

She took the drawing from me and looked confused...she'll never find the costume!!

Nagatoro: But-

Y/n: Well, I won't force you if you can't...I'll find something else to draw if I have to.

Heheheheheh!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! I FINALLY WIN, NAGATORO!!!!

Timeskip
——————

Y/n: Victory is so sweet!!

I walked home...knowing I finally won against Nagatoro for the first time!!!

Y/n: Ah~ finally~ maybe I can watch some anime since I got here early today!! Yeah!! I'll do that!!

I walked through the front door...on the other side though...stood Yuki near the stairwell with an evil smile on her face...

Y/n: Yuki? What are you doing?...

Yuki: Welcome home, brother~

She started typing something on her phone, her smile still visible.

Y/n: U-Um...Sis?...why are you-

She held up a picture on her phone...a picture of Nagatoro and I walking...

Yuki: When were you gonna tell your lovely sister that you have a girlfriend?~

I went red.

Y/n: S-SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!

Yuki: Oh, really?~

She started showing a few more...

Yuki: You was even carrying her on your back~

She showed me a picture of when I carried Nagatoro on my back after the bet..

Y/n: Y-YUKI!?!? HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THESE!?!?

Yuki: I have a friend who spotted you walking with her one day~ she said she knew you looked like my brother, so she started taking pictures that day~ you should've told me sooner, Y/n~

Still completely red, I walked past her and up the stairs..

Y/n: S-She's nothing more than a brat who won't stop b-bothering me...

I said all that with my back turned to Yuki...who still had one last trick up her sleeve...

Yuki: If she bothers you so much...what are these I found in your room?~

I turned around...Yuki was holding up several pictures I drew of a Neko-Nagatoro...

Y/n: ...Yuki...

Yuki: Yes, brother?~

Y/n: I really hate you..

Timeskip: The Next Day
——————

Y/n: She really gets on my nerves...

I continued thinking about the events of yesterday with Yuki...

Y/n: *Sigh* Oh well..

I started thinking...what if I actually did go out with Nagatoro?...I mean...it would be nice...no...Y/n...that'll never happen...

Y/n: *Sigh*

Well...I kinda feel bad about yesterday...maybe I should tell her she can just model normally...she offered after all...

Y/n: Lemme go find her-

*SLIDE*

Before I could finish my sentence...Nagatoro opened the door...except...she walked in...wearing...

Y/n: ...

Nagatoro: ...

What...the...she...actually came wearing it!?!?!?

Nagatoro made a pose...

Nagatoro: The sewing club made it for me~ How is it?~

We were both completely red...I struggled to speak...

Nagatoro: Say something!!

She started clawing me with her new paws..

Y/n: GAH!?-

Nagatoro: You made me do this, Senpai..

Y/n: I-It's not bad...it's a well made o-outfit...

...

Nagatoro: GROSS!!! GROSS!!! GROSS!!! GROSS SENPAI!!

She started clawing at me over and over...I could tell she was embarrassed...what have I gotten myself into?...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

258K 9.1K 69
I do not own any pictures, songs, references, and other stuff that get put in this story. Oh, and updates are slow as hell. Came up with this story...
130K 3.1K 15
Y/n L/n, brother of Gudako L/n, had a pretty terrible childhood, or that would be the case normally. Luckily his mother and father, learned from thei...
9.1K 387 41
Naruto and Hinata are childhood sweethearts. At the age of 5 & 6 yrs old was the first time they met and became best friends but at the age of 12 & 1...
2.4K 75 19
Description: Tendo has been struggling with body dysmorphia, depression and suicidal thoughts ever since he broke up, no, ran away from his abusive e...