Phoenix (mha x oc)

Por Knerd14

Hawks' niece comes to live with him in order to study at UA High School, and along the way, she meets many pe... Más

Character Description
Chapter 1: Uncle?
Chapter 2: The Entrance Exam
Chapter 3: First Day at UA
Chapter 4: Combat Training
Chapter 5: Chaos
Chapter 6: USJ
Chapter 7: New Scars
Chapter 8: Spilling Secrets...
Chapter 9: The Aftermath
Chapter 10: The Sports Festival Pt. 1
Chapter 11: The Sports Festival Pt. 2
Chapter 12: The Sports Festival Pt. 3
Chapter 13: Concern
Chapter 14: Confidence
Chapter 15: Two Knives
Chapter 16: Risen from the Ashes
Chapter 17: Train Buddies
Chapter 18: Study Buddies
Chapter 19: The Final
Chapter 20: Shopping Incidents
Chapter 21: I-Island Expo
Chapter 21: Training Camp
Chapter 23: Calamity
Chapter 24: A Bond Born in Trauma
Chapter 25: Late Nights and Big Fights
Chapter 26: Recovery
Chapter 27: Staying with the Bakugos
Chapter 28: Dorms and a Blue Eye
Chapter 29: Ultimate Moves and Therapy
Chapter 30: The License Exam Pt. 1
Chapter 31: The Licensing Exam Pt. 2
Chapter 32: An Explanation and a Work Study
Chapter 33: Working with Fae and a Meeting
Chapter 34: A Plan
Chapter 35: Go!
Chapter 36: Fiery Determination
Chapter 37: Survivor's Guilt
Chapter 39: Surprise
Chapter 40: Performance
Chapter 41: A Deal

Chapter 38: A Supplemental Lesson

831 24 11
Por Knerd14

Tanaka's POV

"So that's the plan, are you in?" Mina asked.

I nodded nervously. For the school festival, we were putting on a concert and I was on both the dance and special effects team. My job? Dance and fly flaming feathers above the crowd, and in the middle of the performance, I was to fly up and connect Aoyama to a harness so he could be a disco ball then fly through the crowd and interact with the audience. "Why do you have me on the dance team though? I've never done any dancing before," I asked.

"It's because you're drop dead gorgeous! We'll attract the audience even more if they see you bustin' a move on stage!" Mina exclaimed, rapping her arms around me.

I blushed and looked around at everyone else, all of them nodding in approval. So, Mina began teaching me the dance in order to catch me up with everyone else on the dance team. After I was caught up and we were rehearsing in front of the dorm. Then, I heard something from behind me and looked around to see Eri in an adorable little red dress and an ass in the bush beside her. I ignored the ass and ran up to Eri, "Hey Eri!" I called out, kneeling beside her to give her a hug.

She lightly wrapped her arms around me before I heard footsteps storming behind me. 

"Fuka... time to go back to your parents. Give her back to me..."

"N-no..." I whispered, pulling her closer.

"Give her to me and you won't be hurt," he threatened, putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" I exclaimed, shooting my eyes open and lighting my wings ablaze.

I looked around only to notice that Overhaul wasn't there, but rather it was my classmates, and they were all looking at me in fear. I looked down and Eri was staring at me, confused. I let my flames die down as I released Eri from my grasp. "S-sorry..." I whispered.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder, so I flinched around and was met with an eye of that familiar, hellish blue. I screamed and shot into the air, flying as far and fast as possible. 

.

.

.

Third Person POV

Todoroki didn't know why Tanaka seemed to be terrified of him now, but he didn't like it one bit. That marks twice that he'd scared her. Something about that bothered him, he hated that she looked at him with fear, the way his mother had looked at him that day. So, he turned to his classmates and asked furiously, "What happened?"

"I don't know man, she seemed to go nuts just now," Mineta remarked.

Everyone scowled and Sero wrapped him up in tape before Midoriya spoke up and said, "I think... she was having flashbacks."

"Aizawa, what should we do?" Uraraka asked their teacher, who had witnessed the entire thing from several feet away.

"We've tried therapy, but it seems like it isn't working... at this rate, it'll affect her ability to be a hero. Let me talk with the other teachers and Hawks..." Aizawa stated.

Tanaka's POV

I finally landed in the middle of the forest, my heart racing a million miles an hour. I replayed the scene in my head over and over, until I was able to realize that there was a red scar around his eye. "I-it was just Todoroki... god what is wrong with me?" I whispered as I looked around before lowering my head and taking off, flying back to the dorms.

I landed on my balcony and tip-toed into my room, curling up into a small ball on my bed. After a while, my phone dinged. I looked at the notification and saw that it was a text from Katsu. 

Katsu

Bird Brain
Dumb teacher told me to tell you that you're coming to the stupid
fucking extra class tomorrow.

I'm joining their extra class? Why?

.

.

.

I walk downstairs in the morning in my uniform and holding my costume briefcase to be met with Todoroki and Katsu waiting in the common room. I divert my gaze and grab some breakfast before walking outside to see All Might and Present Mic standing there. "Where's Aizawa?" I asked.

"He had some things to take care of with Eri, so we're taking you guys today," Present Mic stated.

"Did he at least explain why I was joining the class today?" I asked.

All Might nodded, but Present Mic then said, "He told us not to explain it yet, little listener. You'll know by the end of the day, though."

I nodded and waited as Katsu and Todoroki came out to the bus. I sat in silence as we drove, not even acknowledging Katsu. I was too ashamed, my PTSD was getting to me so bad that I couldn't even function. 'That's probably why they brought me,' I thought to myself as we approached a large dome. We started walking through the halls when a familiar voice exclaimed, "TANAKA!"

I flinched and turned around to see Yoarashi walking toward us. "Oh... hey Yoarashi," I greeted politely.

"I saw you on TV last week! Your fighting was so passionate and brave!" he exclaimed.

I blushed before I felt myself pulled back and watched as Todoroki and Katsu stepped in front of me. "What are you doing here, by the way?" Yoarashi asked.

"Um..." I whispered.

"None of your business, baldy," Katsu snapped.

"I'm not bald," Yoarashi remarked, lifting his hat to show the little hairs of his buzzcut.

"Woah, is that Todoroki!" a girl exclaimed, "You're like super hot, can I have your number?"

My eyes were then met with the girl that Midoriya had been talking about, the one who was acting odd at the License Exam. Todoroki shrugged and said, "Sure..."

Her eyes then turned to me and she gasped, "OMG you're a total babe! What's your name? Wait, you're Tanaka right? You were on the news last week! You looked like this super hot fiery angel! Can we be friends? My name is Camie"

I blushed, but before I could say anything, Katsu grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him. "Beat it, extra," he growled.

"OMG is he your boyfriend?!" Camie asked.

My blush deepened, and from my position I was barely able to notice Katsu's cheeks turn a violent red while Todoroki and Yoarashi look at us with a scowl. "N-no he's no-" I start, only to be interrupted.

"I mean, he's hot but you could do so much better, girl," Camie remarked.

A vein popped in Katsu's forehead, but just before he was about to snap, I rested a hand on his shoulder. "Camie, he isn't my boyfriend. We're just close friends," I explained, not noticing Todoroki and Yoarashi's shoulders relax slightly.

Katsu scoffed and walked away, reminding us that we all needed to get changed. Camie and I walked to the girl's locker room to get changed, and so we walked out to the arena. My eyes then landed on Gang Orca, who was glaring at the group of us. I then hear a shout from the stands, "SHOTO!!! Show them that you're better than these failures!"

I look up and my eyes are met with the one and only Endeavor. The new number one. I growl, my eyes meeting his. I glare at him before turning my attention back to Gang Orca. After yelling at the students who failed, tossing Yoarashi, Bakugo, and Todoroki, the doors opened to show a wide array of kindergarteners. Gang Orca turned to me and said softly, "Eraser Head tells me that you've been having issues with PTSD. You're here today not to win the kid's hearts, but to try and quell the storm in your own."

He then walked off, leaving me with more questions than answers. 'How on Earth am I supposed to quell the storm in my heart just by doing this exercise?' I asked myself as I watched a my classmates get stormed by the kids. Two boys and a girl approached me excitedly. "Are those wings real?!" the girl asked.

I nodded and knelt down to their level. Before I could say anything, however, one of the boys pointed to the scar on my forehead from the USJ and said, "That looks scary! You're scary!"

The kids then shrieked and ran away from me. I sighed and looked around to see a boy running around with Katsu's gauntlet. I rolled my eyes and used one of my feathers to snatch it out of his hands. The kid watched in confusion and disappointment as the gauntlet floated toward me. "What the heck!" he called out.

"Sorry kiddo, but that's too dangerous," I remarked before giving it back to Katsu.

"We need to find out how to win their hearts," Todoroki stated.

"How do we do that?" Camie asked.

I look around and see Endeavor glaring at me from the stands. I roll my eyes before seeing Todoroki walk up to the kids and say, "My name isn't five weenies, my name is Shoto Todoroki and I want to be a hero. My father Endeavor is currently the number one hero but to be frank I've always hated him-"

"Todo... no..." I laugh before a hand hit my shoulder, causing my entire body to freeze. 

Threat. Kidnapper. Experiment.

My wings erupted in flame and I turned around sharply, reeling an arm back to punch. However, my eyes were met with Camie, who was staring at me in shock. "S-sorry Camie," I whispered, extinguishing my wings.

"It's ok Tanaka! I shouldn't have scared you," she says happily before walking off.

I took a deep breath and growled, "I need to get this under control!" I whisper-shouted at myself, rolling up my sleeves and walking toward my classmates, who were standing in front of the kids. "Alright guys, what's your plan?" I ask.

"We're going to show them how much cooler we are than them!" Katsu exclaimed.

I face palmed and said, "Really?"

"Think about it, if you lose to someone you look down upon, you feel terrible, but if we let them win then we have no chance of winning their hearts," Katsu explained.

I smiled, 'You really have grown, huh Katsu?' I thought to myself before we turned toward the kids.

They all attacked us with their quirks, one even shooting a cannon at us. I flew up to dodge, my classmates dodging as well. Camie then made herself the illusion of Todoroki right before a girl with a heart laser shot at her. Camie then made the illusion of Todoroki smile and say, "Wow, you have such a beautiful face, don't let that frown spoil the effect."

Staring at the illusion, my heart fluttered a bit, a blush rising to my cheeks before I shook my head and turned to see Katsu laughing at Todoroki. However, he did something I never expected. Katsu matched the 'glamor' face, saying, "You have such a beautiful face, my dear."

My heart fluttered again as my face turned a deep scarlet. 'Calm down...' I thought to myself, turning away in embarrassment. I watched as Todoroki then made giant sculptures out of the things the kids created, creating a large slide. I smiled and turned to see the kids who ran away from me earlier, "Have you ever flown before?" I asked.

They all shook their heads. I smirked and released some feathers, grabbing the kids by their shirts and lifting off. The kids squealed in fear at first before they opened their eyes just in time for Camie to make an illusion of the Aurora Borealis. The kids all awed at the sight, giggling as we flew through the air. I chuckled and released some more feathers, lighting them ablaze to create a falling star affect. The kids gasped and smiled at the view. We touched back down and I knelt in front of them, resting my bare arm on my knee, watching as their eyes instantly glued onto my burn/heart scar. I sighed and said, "You're probably thinking that the scar is pretty gross, right?"

The kids all nodded and I said, "What if I told you villains hurt me really badly, and that's why I have scars?"

They all shuddered, and the girl said, "That would be sad..."

"Would you like it if people thought you were scary because you'd been hurt by a villain?" I asked.

They all shook their heads, "So, whenever you see someone with a scar, remember that they had to go through a lot of pain to get it. Instead of being judgy, be kind. That person could still be going through pain."

The kids all nodded and I ruffled their hair, shooing them away to play with their friends. I turned around and saw Todoroki standing near me, looking up. My eyes were instantly drawn to his sapphire eye, but instead of shying away in fear, I studied it. I noticed the life, the kindness, the gentleness that was held in that eye. It was starkly different than the cold, lifeless, malicious stare of Dabi. I smiled and looked up at the beautiful ceiling. I felt a hand grab my shoulder, and while I did flinch slightly, I was able to remind myself of my current safety and turned around calmly to see Yoarashi standing behind me. "You look beautiful in this light," he complimented passionately.

I rolled my eyes jokingly and asked, "Are you seriously still interested on dating me?"

Yoarashi nodded and I chuckled, "No offense, but you're not really my type."

"If you don't mind me asking, what is your type?" he asked, curiously.

I looked out and my eyes landed on Bakugo and Todoroki. 

"I don't know..."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

204K 4K 48
izuku midoriya wasn't just born with one quirk but two both upgraded versions of his parents quirks but following their deaths izuku lives on the st...
13.9K 324 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
4.4K 66 23
Sawamura Kimiko is joining UA's Class 1-A on a personal recommendation from a pro-hero. Her dark past and unusual quirk draw the attention of many, b...
195K 6.5K 34
Katsuki Bakugou has a younger twin brother, Kazuki. They are identical and share the same quirk. Though Kazuki was a sickly child and considered the...