The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

By nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍..
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-24(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-33
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-34
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-35
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-36
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-37
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-38
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-39
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-40
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-41
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-42
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-43
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-44
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-45
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-46(15+)
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-47
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-48
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-49
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-50

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-23

15.9K 944 193
By nixni_

_____________________________________

"That-" Words stopped coming out from Yn's mouth when her lips were sealed by the sudden forceful and dominant kiss given by the Devil who was now already possessive over the poor soul.

Finally after sometime of yn's struggle and the passionate kiss, he backed away while still holding tightly on the back of her neck, forbidding her from running away.

His face had just a proud expression and that increased even more when his eyes caught the shocked expression of Jimin and Yuxi.

"You bastard, how dare you kiss my little sister" Yuxi shouted so loud so that her voice could reach the ear of the devil, not realising the mistake she committed just now.

"Bastard?" Jungkook evilly chuckled while Yuxi's face expression dropped within a second, the evil hands of evil spirits caught the neck of her. She was being choked in a cruel way.

"Yuxi sisterrrr" Yn shouted, trying to free herself from the immense grip on her neck from the devil.

"Let me goo, Ajhussiii" She again tried her best but he was not someone to melt so easily. "Will you ever shut that annoying mouth of yours?" He asked that only made her eyes to fill up with tear.

He now realised, his ear is going to blast soon by her loud cries so he immediately released her from his tight hold.

Taking the opportunity, she ran towards her big sister who was finally free from the evil spirits hands. She hugged Yuxi so tightly and her face got buried on the shoulder's of Yuxi.

She looked up at her sister while still not leaving her from the hug, her doe eyes that contained tear could make anyone melt so easily.

"Yuxi sister, why did you leave me?" She asked demanding an answer while Yuxi stayed silent trying her best not to cough due to the pain she still was feeling cause of the choking she felt few seconds ago.

"I never left you, you were taken away, away from your big sister." She also hugged Yn back. "Take me with you, here Ajhussi is so bad, he doesn't even let me eat food peacefully and punish me if I make a little mistake"

She was complaining to her big sister not knowing someone is firing over there.

Some incharges came running over there while riding on the horse but Kevin had been observing the surrounding from the beginning.

"Tie all of them" Jungkook ordered to the guard with his hand forming a fist cause of anger.

Jimin and Yuxi both turned their face at him with their eyes opened wide, hands trembling in nervousness. Jimin glanced back at Yuxi while tightening the grip on his sword.

Jungkook turned back in total furiousness just to see Kevin standing there with pure jealousy shown in his eyes.

The incharges went towards them and tried to tie but Jimin immediately cut off them with his sword. He placed the sword in the neck of incharge and forced it inside.

Jungkook stopped on his way and looked back just to see Jimin trying to kill the incharge.

Jimin glanced at Jungkook horribly and held Yuxi's hand tightly. "Let's go for now" He whispered in Yuxi's ear and was going to leave while taking Yn with them but their planned failed miserably when Yn was pulled towards Jungkook in an instant.

"Thinking of running away?" Jungkook whispered in Yn's ear while tightening the grip on her waist.

"Yn" Yuxi tried to take Yn but couldn't as Jimin was holding on her hand tightly. "We can bring her later, but for that we should be alive so let's just go now" As soon as Jimin silently spoke on her ear, they disappeared.

Yn's little hiccups started to reach Jungkook's ear and he already knew she was going to cry soon. "My Yuxi sister left me again" She pouted her lips and tears began to flow down her eyes.

She looked back at Jungkook. "Take me to my home, Ajhussi" She demanded but Jungkook was too furious to be speaking that time.

He carried Yn and placed her at the top of the horse and sat down there too. He held on the rope and started to ride the horse in an intense speed making Yn scared even more.

"Slowly... slowly" Yn said and that made Jungkook to increase the speed, her crying reached his ears still he didn't slow down.

As soon as they reached the castle, Jungkook slammed the door open and closed it, not even letting Yn in.

She stayed silent, not understanding why he is so furious and just after few minutes, the door was opened and her wrist was held tightly by the Devil.

He was dragging her towards the library. When they both reached inside, the librarian immediately stood up and bowed down to the devil.

"Give her the works for night shift too"

Yn looked at Jungkook with shocked expression, shaking her head as a no. "But she works whole day" Librarian said in confusion. "So? she will work at night too from now on. And if she doesn't work properly then beat her hands with a stick"

Jungkook left and Yn followed him while trying her best not to cry. "Stop following me" Yn still didn't listen and kept following.

"I said not to fucking follow me" He turned back furiously just to witness her trembling body and round eyes filled with tears.

"I won't ru-run away from you anymore" She shook her head and he held on his temples. He again started walking and so did Yn.

They both were now inside of the room, Yn standing in a guilty way and Jungkook sitting down at the large couch while filling his glass with wine.

He had no expression written at his face and was drinking wine nonstop. "Ajhussi" She called in a low voice but he didn't give any importance.

"Ajhussi" She again called again he looked at her with blank expression. "I'm injured" She pointed her fingers towards her wrist expecting a care from him.

"Do you want me to eat your hand then?" He asked making her gasp. She shook her head. "Then what?" "Tr-treat me, Ajhussi"

"I'll kill you instead if you keep ruining each special day of mine"

She lowered her gaze again and he went out, leaving her alone inside of the room. "No one cares about me" She mumbled and slowly forwarded herself in the bed and layed there.

The doors got opened and Jungkook walked inside with a box in his hand. He glanced over at Yn and she immediately sat down on the bed.

He also sat and brought her hands towards him and rolled up her sleeves. She blinked her eyes and happiness took over her when he took out the cotton from the box and wiped the bloods away. He kept treating her hands and put some herbs on her hand before bandaging it completely.

She smiled brightly at him but dropped it when his eyes fell at her shining one. "Today I will let you sleep here and only sleep at this corner without disturbing you" Yn said.

"Ohhh, is it? Should I thank you for letting me sleep at my own bed?" He sarcastically spoke and Yn gulped on her saliva.

"I mean-" She was immediately carried away and placed down at the table. "Be grateful that I'm letting you sleep in this table, the couch is mine, the bed is mine, the room is mine, the whole castle is mine and this fucking hell is mine, you don't own anything here."

"But I do own you so I own everything that you do" She spoke in an innocent way causing him to furrow his brows.

He was just completely done with her blabbering and he walked away towards his bed. "Ajhussi, are you angry?" She asked.

"Stop calling me an Ajhussi, I'm not a fucking old man"

"But you're big"

"Being big has nothing to do with being old, understand? Ohh wait, you don't understand immortal's language, you belong to that place, what was that..... yeah earth. Dumb mortals like you stay there and you'll get a friend to spat your nonsense with"

He reached at the bed and Yn came running and sat down at the bed where he was sitting. "Why are you angry, Ajhussi"

"Look we shouldn't be angry otherwise we'll turn old soon" She cupped his face with her little palms and sat down at his lap, facing him.

"I have got no time to listen-" He was speaking but stopped when her lips got connected with his.

She backed away nervously still holding on his face. "Are you still angry, Ajhussi?" She asked raising her brows in a confused and cute way.

"Will you forgive me when I show my love to you?"

"How do you show that?"

She froze for sometime but remembered what her sister said before. Her hands went towards her dress and she tried to open it but her hand got stopped by the hand of devil.

"What do you think you're doing?" "Showing my love to you" She blinked her lashes. "Who taught you that?"

"Why?"

"Just answer my damn question" "My big sister"

"No wonder, fucking whole family are dumb"

He threw her away on the bed and went out of the room. "So can I sleep in bed?" She asked but got no response as he ignored her existence and went out to freshen up his mind through drinks.

'Few days later'

Yn walked out of the library feeling totally tired after the works librarian made her do for the whole day. She could barely see her Mr Scary as he was less on the castle, and more outside.

He was still not speaking clearly with her and hardly looking at her face. After all, she ruined his hunting day in a worst way.

She placed her hand over her shoulder and massaged it while walking to the room when her eyes suddenly landed on the wine cellar room where she could see someone unclearly who looked similar to Jungkook.

"Ajhussi" She ran over there and opened the door, stepping inside and her eyes caught a figure who was dropping his head down and the table was filled with the pots of wines.

"Ajhussi?" She called and the guy finally raised his head a little. She made a shocked expression upon seeing Kevin instead.

"So you're Ajhussi no3, I thought you were Mr Scary" She giggled to herself and turned back but got pulled over instead.

She turned back to see Kevin holding on her wrist tightly. "What happened Ajhussi no3" She blinked her eyes in confusion.

"So if I were your Mr Scary, would you not go away from here?" He asked lowering his gaze down at her lips in his drunken state.

She felt uncomfortable at the moment and tried to free herself. "I should go otherwise Mr Scary will punish me"

"How about I borrow you today in my room instead?" His lips grew an evil smirk, he was totally not in his sense at that time.

His eyes contained lustful desire for her and he slammed her to the wall causing a low whimper to release from her mouth. "What are you doing?"

She trembled when his face got buried on her neck and soon a wet kiss landed there. She started to struggle and used her whole strength to push him away.

"Stop fucking struggling, if Jungkook can kiss you then why can't I?" He shouted and soon the room filled with her cries.

"Let me go, I don't like this. You can't kiss me, I'm not your soulmate" She tried to stop him with her whole strength.

"You'll like this slowly" His hands started falling on her body and he roamed it everywhere making her more and more scared.

"I don't like this, this doesn't feel good" She shook her head but he was too invested in sucking her neck.

Footsteps now were being heard inside the room and Kevin diverted his gaze at there only to see Jungkook stepping inside with his hands folded at his waist and his fierce expression that looked furious and calm at the same time.

His burning eyes fell on the crying face of Yn whose hand was above her head, held tightly by Kevin's hand.

"How dare you?" He went more near to his younger brother's drunken state.

"How dare you make her cry?"

The grip on Yn's hand loosened and soon he straightened himself. "She's mine for tonight" He was barely being able to stand properly cause of the effect of Alcohol.

Yn immediately rubbed her teary eyes and ran towards her Mr Scary, hiding her trembling figure behind his large one.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?" He shouted so loudly that made the whole hell to shiver. A loud and painful punch fell on the face of Kevin and he grabbed Kevin's collar with his injured fist.

"Go to the room, Now" He said addressing it to Yn and she immediately ran away. "Make sure to close the door so tightly that a single sound wouldn't slip out"

'Few minutes later'

Yn was on the bed with her head lowered down and her finger fiddling with each other. She was a total confused mess at that time.

Soon the door was opened and the first thing her eyes landed was on the injured knuckles of Jungkook's that was clearly showing how he cruelly had beaten someone.

She stood up from the bed and went near to him, gently taking his injured hand on her soft one. His eyes fell at her neck where hickeys were being shown and his eyes darkened even more.

"Ajhussi, does it pain?" She asked looking up at him just to realise his eyes focused on her neck.

"Ajhussi" She called him but was instead pinned to the door and he intertwined his hard hands on her soft one.

"There shouldn't be a single mark in your body that wasn't provided by me, do you understand?" His eyes were burning seeing those red hickeys.

She nodded her head even though she didn't understand anything. The only thing she wanted right then was him talking nicely with her.

"Ajhussi, what are you doing? My hand pains so much, leave my hand"

"From tonight, I won't be your Ajhussi anymore" He shifted his eyes at her doe ones, that contained nothing but a little tear and thousands of confusion.

"What do you mean?" Her eyes that shining brightly was turning him more into hungry beast.

"Do you want me to forgive you?" He asked and she immediately nodded her head with her lips forming a joyful smile.

"Are you capable of making me forgive you?" He asked that made her expression to freeze for a second but she again nodded playfully. His tall height was towering over her little one and he bended over her level.

"Then tonight.... don't complain neither cry, just show me your love"

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 2.8K 15
𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄 | 𝟏𝟖+ To him, marriage is a deal To her, marriage is a dream 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀 She was a shy little thing. With a...
4.1K 364 26
"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds." - Laurell K. Hamilton Little did Jungkook...
9.6K 989 25
Jeon Jungkook, the Prince of Jeon, the empire which has many supernatural powers. He was nice to everyone. He fell in love with a girl and married he...
28.4K 1.1K 20
what happens when the devil loves a childish and innocent princess ?