Forgive me... [Boboiboy x Rea...

By NicoleAlcantara760

Boboiboy and [Name] are reunited after five years. A lot has changed in their lives. They were once called th... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 1

2.7K 66 8
By NicoleAlcantara760

You were currently lying on your bed watching the latest drama on the television, It was quite popular but you were losing interest. You gave up on romance long ago and now your life consists of casual hookups and boring dates. You had to go pick up your friend's son from daycare as a favor. 

You dragged yourself out of your bed and put on your jeans, you couldn't care less about your white t-shirt stained with sauce, you grabbed your keys and bag and stepped out of your apartment. The lobby was littered with boxes, it seemed like someone was moving in the flat opposite to you. You could not see who the tenant was, hoping that they were just as kind as the old lady in 4304 and not like the family of four who kept inviting you to dinner every chance they got in 4305. You reached the parking lot to find moving trucks and a orange Maserati Levante, the owner nowhere to be seen 

'Damn, he must be loaded, maybe he bought the apartment.'  You walked past the car and got into your two-year-old SUV.

The apartment complex you lived in was quite new with few apartments still empty, it was only a matter of time before someone moved on your floor. You were glad now you wouldn't have to worry about the empty apartment next to you when you stood on your joint balcony separated by a concrete divider barely reaching past your wait, It would have been so easy for you to climb over and check out the place but something about climbing over balconies on 43rd floor left a sour taste in your mouth. Both the apartments shared a common living room wall and you swore that sometimes you could hear someone walking on the other side, you gave this imaginary ghost the name Sunny.

You reached the daycare and greeted the teacher, luckily your friend had called and explained the situation and saved you from suspected kidnapping. "[Name]!!" Shadow yelled running towards you, his Shadow Tiger backpack bouncing on his back. 

"Shadow!, Say goodbye to your teacher first". Shadow respectfully bowed down to the teacher making his backpack fall over his head making you and the teacher giggle.

You strapped him in and got in from the driver's side. "So Shadow, your dad is going to be home late, what do you want to do today? Should we go out? zoo? aquarium?"

"I have homework and Dad said I must finish my homework first".

"Of Course he does, Your dad is a bore, anyway what should we order then? Mcdonald's? Panda King?"

"Can't you cook?". Was this two-year-old judging you? You scoffed at his remark, If your mom could hear this you would never hear the end of it.

"I caaaann cook, but it would be more fun to order in"

"No need, Dad said I must not eat too much junk food" 

'I swear to god this kid!'

You stopped by the grocery store to pick ingredients for fish stew. The only thing you can cook well to salvage your remaining bit of dignity. Shadow fell asleep on your way home. You drove into the underground parking lot to find the orange car parked next to your parking spot. You parked your car and decided to carry a grocery bag and a two-year-old boy instead of waking him up.

You got into the empty elevator and pressed your floor button trying not to drop either of two. The elevator stopped at the Ground floor and you moved back to accommodate the person. you were trying to get your keys out of your side purse with your free hand, You looked up as the elevator door opened, It was him, an All too familiar dark brown-haired man standing in front of you......

What was he doing here?

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺฺ

Boboiboy sat in the backseat staring at the city he missed too much. His assistant Yaya sat next to him trying to get his attention but he was too lost in looking at people outside. If she had looked hard enough she would have thought he was looking for someone.

"Mr.Boboiboy... I have the apartment ready as you requested, and I Have also arranged the car you requested"

"Thank You, Yaya. No need to be formal, we're friends, right? And how far is the apartment from the office?"

"10 Minute's drive, it is in a prime location and newly constructed so you will have the best of amenities, I got the interior designer you requested and got it furnished to your liking, few things that you requested are being kept as we reach there"

"Okay, I am sorry to make you work on the weekend"

"It's alright, Boboiboy"

"Yeah, after all, your my friend, and you'll get paid for overtime," Boboiboy said looking at his phone. Every compliment by Boboiboy was accompanied by a backhanded comment.

Boboiboy Amato, the first-ever CEO of the Amato Industries, was back in Pulau Rintis. Boboiboy quit being part of TAPOPS so that he could enjoy having a normal life and of course. He still has his Power Watch with him that he kept a secret and there are times he used his Power Watch for business purposes.

The car drove into the parking lot and Yaya led Boboiboy to his new apartment. Boboiboy stood in the middle of the living room examining everything, and Yaya honestly had done a good job. Yaya visibly relaxed when Boboiboy didn't criticize anything.

"Neighbours?"

"The one in 4307 is a working woman who is employed at ArcTech-"

"Isn't that one of the subsidiaries of G-Tech?"

"Yes, and the one in 4304 is a retired lawyer whose husband passed away 7 years ago, 4305 is occupied by a family of four, the man is a doctor and the woman is a housewife, they have two kids eldest is 7, and youngest is 5"

Boboiboy walked around the apartment, It was just as he requested, not too lavish but not too simple either. He was examining the view from the balcony when he heard the door of the opposite apartment open, he walked towards the door hoping to catch a glimpse of his new neighbor, the techie was it?

As soon as Boboiboy stepped outside he was blocked by the men moving in his boxes and he could only see the silhouette of a woman as the doors of the elevator closed. Was it her? he must be dreaming or jet lag must have caught up to him, she looked so much like her. He shook his head and dropped the idea.

Yaya guided the movers to unpack everything and within two hours everything was perfectly set. "Boboiboy everything is set but you need to sign some papers at the apartment office"

Boboiboy sighed and got up from the couch, if he wasn't this tired he would have gotten mad at Yaya for not taking care of it before but right now every breath took a little too much effort.

Yaya handed him the keys to his apartment and new car and left for the day. Boboiboy dragged his feet towards the elevator thinking about the relaxing bath he was about to have. He stood in front of the elevator thinking about the woman he was that morning. The ding of the elevator snapped him out of his thoughts. The elevator opened to reveal a woman holding a sleeping boy and groceries in one hand and trying to find something in her bag with the other, she looked up hearing the same ding and time stopped for the heir.

It was her... It is her... She has changed but Boboiboy would recognise her anywhere. He stepped inside the elevator turning to press the button to his floor. It was set to the 43rd floor, did she live on the same floor? too stunned to say anything,

He faced the elevator and looked down at the woman next to him. Her expression gave away her shock, confirming his doubts. Was she married? Was she married to the doctor? Is this her child? He doesn't look that old, Yaya said the youngest kid was 5 and this kid does not look more than 3 years old, Boboiboy gulped down his thoughts, his jet lag was long gone and his mind was racing faster than the jet that flew him here. Before he could speak the elevator reached the floor.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺฺ

It is Boboiboy Amato! Never in a million years did you think you would meet him this way or meet him at all. He did not press any floor, was he the new neighbor? oh no, he can't be. You could feel him staring at you. Did he think Shadow was your kid? The familiar ache that you suppressed for three years was resurfacing and you tried your best to keep calm. Maybe if you don't speak he would not know it is you. After all people like him don't remember people like you. You prayed to the god that Shadow stays asleep, the last thing you wanted was to draw attention to you.

The elevator reached the floor and you walked towards your apartment, Boboiboy walked behind you and turned towards the apartment opposite yours, he was the new neighbor, and you were screwed.

Maybe if I play my cards right he wouldn't know it's me, That could work. you stepped inside your apartment closing the door behind you a little too strongly, waking Shadow up.

"Hey, you're up!"

"Did we reach home?". Shadow said, getting down and rubbing his ruby eyes.

"Yeah, we did, why don't you wash and I will start cooking". Shadow nodded and walked towards the bathroom. You kept the groceries on the kitchen counter letting out breath you were holding on for too long, You splashed your face with water multiple times. Your breath fastened thinking about living next to Boboiboy Amato. Fate had dealt you a cruel hand once again.

☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。.。.:*・☪ฺฺ

It is definitely her. She lives opposite me. But Yaya said she was a single woman, Dammit Yaya!

Boboiboy lay on his bed, eyes fixed on the ceiling above, He did not want to see you this way, He wanted it to be different, but yet a part of him was happy to see you, the part that searched for your face in every face he saw.

Fate had given him a chance and he was going to play it right this time. So what if you were married? You belonged to him! Boboiboy picked up his phone,

"Hello, Boboiboy?"

"Yaya, I want a security camera installed outside my door today"

"Why? Did something happen?"

"I want it done in the next three hours, got that?"

"Yes, of course."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1K 36
Follow Boboiboy and Fang as they journey through ups and downs in this cringy and weird story I have for you. #Rewritten #Finished #Fangboy
2.5K 140 8
Dear BoBoiBoy, I honestly no longer know how to begin all this. The past few hours have been nothing else but a blur and I can only muster this much...
70.9K 4.7K 51
Have you ever imagine waking up without any memories? Memories about yourself, the people you care about and your past life are all gone? Even so, yo...
191K 5.6K 61
[COMPLETED] ❝𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻❞ 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧:...