Mafia's Taken Sister

By Kayla_craxy

When Isabella's mother took her away at a young age she grows up in an abusive and controlling household. She... More

Characters
Background
1- My life
2- Pain is the answer
3- Yeah, No
4- Flight
5- Mhm
6- WOW
7- dinner and rules
8- now you know
9- Broken arm running
10- Questions
A/N
11- Accident
12- Hospital
13-It's a date!
14- Shopping time
15- Over stressed
16- Workout/Allergy accident
17- Hospital visit
18- Family
19- Runaway part 1
20- Runway Part 2
21- Fake ass Barbie
22- Party
23- Deep convo
24- LUNA AND ACE
25- Hair and trouble
26- Emotions
27- Backstabber
28- dress troubles
29-Shopping Mayhem
30-Deep Ball shit
32- I can't
33- The Last chapter

31- Double D

1.2K 29 0
By Kayla_craxy

Isabella's POV

At about 9pm some mafia's started going home and at 9:30pm The french Mafia left meaning Luna and Noah were now gone. Noah had kissed me goodbye and Luna had hugged me goodbye. The Italian mafia left at about 10pm. We were in the car and we were having many conversations, I was talking to Iza.

"Iza, Do you like Luna?" I asked him looking out the window.
"Of course I like her, I have liked her even before you attended our school. I was going to make a move but then you became best friends with her and I couldn't hurt you" He replies.
"She likes you a lot too, She isn't using you like Emilia wanted to use Victor, She is in love with you and I want you to know I will be happy for you guys" I say. I turn to him smile and rest my head on him. I close my eyes but don't go to sleep. I just listen to their group conversation.

"Alright guys, We have officially shared a birthday with Bella in many years. She is finally 17" I hear someone say.
"I know right, she tried to grab a drink at the ball, I got her to stop though"
"Do you think she is okay? Iza how is she?"
"I mean I think she is okay now, she doesn't really talk to me about her emotions. Sometimes I can feel it other times she blocks me out"
"I think she is okay, have only heard her laugh and seen her real smile like once and I have really missed it"

I zoned out and focused on the noise of the limo driving. Eventually I felt the car park and I opened my eyes slowly acting as if I was asleep. They made a few comments but it was nice. We all went inside and ate some chips while talking. I took my meds and said goodnight to everyone. I went upstairs and into my room. Ace still hadn't moved which worried me, I went over to her and patted her. She was freezing, I held my hand on her chest and it wasn't moving. I started panicking.

"GUYYYSSS!" I screamed. I picked Ace up and backed up. I sat against the wall beside my door. I put Ace on the floor in front of me then put my head in my hands and started crying. A few seconds later the door burst open revealing all my brothers. Iza was by my side in a heart beat and Victor also tried to calm me down. Marketti picked up Ace and Levi followed as Marketti walked out. I got so mad at that second. I got up quickly.

"GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!" I screamed feeling a panic attack coming. They quickly left apart from Iza. He shut the door and came over to me, he pulled me close and I felt my knees weaken beneath me. I fell with him to the floor. I couldn't take it much more I was balling my eyes out still in my dress. I got up, wiped my face, told Iza to get out and went into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, tears running down my face, puffy cheeks and makeup smudged. I felt my breath quicken and I felt the dress was compressing my body tighter. I fought against the dress until I eventually got it off. I went to my walk in closest and pulled out a fighting outfit. I fixed my face, looked at myself in the mirror and put an emotionless look on. I was fat, ugly, worthless, useless, a waste of space, a slut and a nobody. I smashed the mirror, locked my door and went over to my window. I grabbed my phone, helmet and Motorbike keys before climbing out and onto the tree. I slid down and looked around, Marketti's car was gone. I went over to my bike, put my helmet on and left.

I was zooming down the roads and passing cars as if they were ants. I sped all the way to the underground fighting arena. I got off my bike and rushed in. I spoke to my manager and had 11 fights, 8 just fists and 3 with weapons, I also had 6 races, 3 motorbike and 3 car. I stretched and put my mask on just as my name was being called. I walked in and in the ring was Luna. I kept my emotionless look while she gave me a quick wave. The bell went and she ran at me. I grabbed her wrist, twisted it and threw her over my shoulder. She tried to get back up but I sat on top of her.

The next few fist fights were easy. It was probably because of the state I was in but I was punching and getting everyone pinned to the floor in seconds. When it came to the first weapon fight it was Luna again. I had a Blade and she had a steak knife. I looked at her the same way as before and the bell went starting the fight. She ran at me again and slashed her knife around. She managed to give me a cut on the shoulder which I ignored. I ran at her and pinned her to the corner as I made a shallow and small cut to her cheek. I threw her to the floor and pinned her. The 2 weapon fights were the same. After that I went to the changing room and bought some clothes off of one of the small stalls. Luna walked in and walked over to me.

"What happened out there? Why were you so mad?" She questioned me.
"Ace is dead and I am hurting" I said doing my best to keep a straight face and a monotone voice. She looked at me and hugged me tight. I hugged her back. She had to leave a few minutes later as her father was expecting her back by 3am and it was currently 2:30am.

I got changed, claimed my money and went out to my motorbike. I rode to the race track. The first three races were car so I swapped my Bike out or one of my cars I had delivered here. I won the them all. Then it was the Bike races. The first race was easy everyone seemed like beginners. The second one was a slightly more challenging competition as there was 2 dudes who were good. The third and final race was the hardest. We were drifting around corners instead of slowing and someone went straight off the track and into a pole. I stopped and helped them out before claiming my money and leaving on my bike. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going but I ended up at the beach. I went into a shop and bought some bathers. I changed into them and went into the water, I swam out far. I stayed there for a while then went in. I went to the same shop and bought a bag to put all my new outfits in.

With that I decided to head home. I pulled out my phone first and saw so many missed calls and unread texts.

'Bella? I am so sorry but Ace died of Lung cancer' -Marketti
'Bella, We are home now. Where did you go?' -Levi
'Isabella I know you are most likely hurting but you need to come back so we know you are okay' -Rondo
'Please Bells come home and we can eat ice-cream and talk' -Victor

A few more texts and at least a hundred missed calls. I rung Iza.

"BELLA" He screamed through the phone.
"I am on my way home" With that I hung up. It was already 5am. I got on my bike and rode home. I was in the worst headspace and they already knew that. I wouldn't let them in yet though.

I got home, Parked the bike and went inside. I went to my room feeling faint but not feeling worth the medication. I closed my door, got changed and sat in bed on my phone until there was a knock on my door. "Come in" I mumbled just loud enough for them to hear. It was Marketti.
"Hey Bella, I am so sorry this has happened. If you want to talk all of your brothers including me will be here for you. Just don't do anything stupid please" He said while sitting on my bed.
"Thanks I guess, can you get out?" I asked not bothering to be social right now. He nodded his head and left. He closed my door and I was alone in my thoughts again. I got up and went over to my desk. I pulled out my sketch book and pencils. I was still feeling faint but pushed it aside and started to draw how I was feeling.

(1)

I finished that as the sun was rising. I pulled out another piece of paper and drew another drawing.

(2)

After that I laid down in bed and closed my eyes letting the nightmares consume me.

Iza's Pov

When Bella got home and went straight to her room I knew she was hurting. She had just dealt with so much, removing a fake friend, new medical condition, bullies and now her dog was dead. I felt for her to be honest. I felt sad for her, I wish she would just talk to me though. I went to her room wondering if she was awake. I knocked and no response so I slightly opened the door and found her asleep. She was sweating a little but not an abnormal amount. I went over to her desk which was now covered in scrunched paper, pencils and pencil shavings.

I had a look at the drawing she had done and I knew it. She was hurting. Depressed if you asked me. I took a photo of the drawings and kissed her forehead before leaving. I went downstairs and into the dining room where the others were sitting and talking. I went over to Marketti and whispered look before showing him the pictures. He told me to show the others and I did. Everyone was silent. We all knew she was in pain and upset with the death but I know we all are hoping she won't do anything stupid to herself. With that we continued our day giving Bella space. Tomorrow we would talk to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.4K 34
ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴜ ʀ ᴇ ; ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛꜱ. ʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟʟᴇꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍ...
10.7K 312 23
Brooklyn and Maddie are back for season 5 of Legends of Tomorrow!! Starting with crisis and escalating into typical Legends madness!! **I DO NOT OWN...
35K 262 5
Thể loại : ngôn tình, trọng sinh, cổ đại, trạch đấu, thanh mai trúc mã, hoàn. Sơ lược : Lý gia Thất tiểu thư là nổi danh phế vật, đầu mất linh quang...
24.6K 330 61
Lin Qingyin's body is a little green fox who has only cultivated to become a spirit, and she is born with a charming fragrance. After traveling to th...