TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart

3.5K 425 122
By santhiyasuresh

Karan was sitting in the car with om beside him, he was tapping his feet and om was feeling annoying.

Om " will you stop punishing your feet.. It will break if u keep tapping like that.. What's your problem now "

Karan " Nothing.. It's just "

Om " it's just what sunny... "

Karan sighed " you sure, nothing major happened to her tight. Just small wound right "

Cupid was shocked but soon felt happy that somehow this idiot is coming on right track " ab ayega maza "

Om was shocked to hear him , he didn't expect that Karan would be thinking about teju and he would be this worried for her.

Om smiled " yes baba, I m sure. I asked Jess and she assured me it's all fine. You don't have to worry "

He nodded and looked outside, Om smirked " waise sunny, why r u so concerned about teja "

Cupid " batao batao, mujhe bhi jaana hai"

Karan cleared his throat " concern, I m not concern about her. I wanted to make sure that parvez didn't hit her bad, then everything will be on kundrra name, I m worried about the reputation of us. Not about her "

Cupid was ready to throw the knife at him but controlled himself " tu gadha hai, aur waise hi rahegaa, go to hell " he flew to teju, not wanting to be with this person.

Om sighed " karan, you can lie to me but not to yourself " he turned to work on his laptop leaving karan in deep thoughts.

Karan pov

Why can't I see her pain? I was praying to God when Papa told me about a girl hit by our car that it should not be her. I asked Om to go to hospital but something inside me made me get into the car and drive to the place.

When I reached hospital, I was shocked and I felt hurt to see her with bandage, Papa and mumma were beside her, I uttered her name and she looked at me with those wide eyes. Her lashes touched her cheeks making her look like a doll. My traitor legs moved to her and I caressed her arms, it was bandaged and I have never felt something soft in my whole life, her skin was just soft as a baby skin. She is a baby. Papa told me how everything happened and my anger have no limits. For a vadapav, she did this, if i knew I would have book a permanent stall for her to eat vadapav daily at her home. I scolded her and she got angry at me, can you all believe, she got angry at the karan kundrra, but I felt cute seeing her red button nose. She is cute that I just want to gobble her up.. Karan stop man... What r u doing to me teju and my parents, it feels like you have hijacked them on the first meet itself "

Destiny " and my chotu thinks he failed in his mission.. Mr. Karan kundrra loves to complicate things and irritate my cupid"
.....................................................................

Cupid " welcoming Mr and Mrs kundrra to PRAKASH house "

Cupid was standing at the door with folded hands, as he bowed when the trio entered the house.

Teja " Aaiii, baba "

She shouted for them as they were not in the living room, they peeked out from kitchen and saw her, their teasing face turned into panicking as they noticed her bandages and also the other two people with her.

Aai" teju beta kya hua.. How did this happened.. "

Mumma " Hum batate hai, phele bachi rest lele "

Aai and baba looked at each other seeing mumma making teju sit on the couch. Aai asked papa to sit down and so mumma, teju kept her head on mumma lap unknowingly feeling the warmth making her parents shocked.

Mumma ruffles her hairs making Papa smiled, he told her parents about whatever happened and they glared at teju making her pout.

Aai " you will never grow up right, who does things like this. "

Baba " tejuu ,you should be careful na beta "

Papa couldn't see her sad " arey Mr. Prakash, it's okay. Already she got scolding from my son, it's enough for the day I guess "

Baba chuckled and looked at them
" I m sorry, I didn't even ask about you, you r Mr kundrra right "

Papa " oh I am glad that you recognized me "

Aai " oh how come we can't. You r my fav boys parents.. I love karan kundrra acting, I m his fan, kaisa hai voh"

Teju was shocked by this new information and she looked at her baba who was smiling seeing her mother's excitement.

Papa " Mrs. Prakash, he is fine and he would be very happy to hear about you. "

Mumma " aasman pe udage voh sunke "

Papa " Sachi mei "

Teja " phir bhi smile Nahi karega, khaddoosss " she blabbered and then her eyes widen and her parents were glaring at her.

Cupid face palmed " haan tu bhi karle aise..meri jaan lele "

Mumma and papa looked at each other and burst into laughter making them sigh. She pouted and mumma pulled her cheeks.

Mumma " sachi you r so cute.. I wish I could take you with me now to my home "

Teju blushed at her praising and smiled. After some talks, they left the home and teju got a nice scolding session from her parents.

.....................................................................

Karan entered his home exhausted with all work and his ears peaked hearing her name, he went ahead to see his Papa talking to his sister meenu who came back from her tour. She was happy to see her brother, they both hugged each other.

Meenu " yaar sunny, who is this teju, Papa doesn't stop talking about her. Jabse mei aye, it's teju this, that.. Cute and sab. Also you didn't tell me you met her already. What's happening "

Karan glared at his papa" nothing happened. She is just someone whom I have met only twice, nothing more than that "

Destiny " jhoota kahika "

Meenu looked at her father who rolled his eyes.

Papa " Meenu y r u even talking to him, leave him.. I will take you to meet teja soon "

Meenu smiled " okay papa "

Karan shook his head in disbelief and walked to his room. The family had their dinner and retired to sleep

.....................................................................

Teju was laying in her room and aai was ruffling her hairs

Teju " Uncle and aunty are so good na aai "

Aai " yes teju, it doesn't feel like they r big rich family, they r so humble and kind. They adore you so much "

Teju " mei cheez hi aisi hu "

Aai smacked her head and she snuggled to her mother.

Teju " pra kab ayega "

Aai " tu jaldi Shaadi kar, pra ayega "

Teju whinedddd " aaiiiii "

Aai laughed and teju poured at her.

Anvi called teju and she was talking to her, she said show the couple was karan parents and anvi want teasing her, with all that, the night comes to end.

.....................................................................

The next day, teju was better and she entered the office, she was shit scared to face mughambo. But to her surprised nothing as such happened. She was given a new project and anvi would be her co worker in that.

Teju to anvi " what happened to this mughambo, she didn't scold me "

Anvi " wahi yaar.. It's so shocking.. Yesterday she was full on blast mode and now she is just calm "

Her phone rang and she picked up, it was unknown number.

Teju " hello, yes who is this "

Papa " teju beta, it's satpal uncle here.. Remember "

Teju " uncle, this is your number.. Sorry i don't know "

Papa " no prblm Beta, I got your number from Jessica, from medical record. Are you fine beta, did that mughambo told you anything "

Teju " he he he apko bhi pata hai mughambo ki baremein. "

Papa " how can I not know when she will trouble my baby "

Teju " she didnt tell me anything today, I was waiting for the outburst but kuch magic huaaa"

Papa " achaaa right, good for her then"

Teju " aapne kiya ? "

Papa " Nahi bacha, I thought I will ask you before doing anything "

Teju " achaaa okay, all good for now "

Papa " okay beta, you take care.. Bye "

Teju " aap bhi take care and also aunty ka khayal rakhna.. Byee "

They ended the call and she looked at anvi who was confused.

Teju " uncle also didn't do anything, he was asking us if she did something"

Anvi " oh then may be she is distracted with something else. "

Teju " may be but mughambo never leaves a chance to insult me, scold me right "

Anvi " yeah right.. Let's leave all this, concentrate for now on work "

Teju nodded yes.

Cupid laying on her table swinging " ab kaise bolu tujhe sab uss lambe insaan ka kaam hai "

.....................................................................

Karan looking on his file and om entered, he didn't lift his head but asked him " Did you warned Mrs. Sinha "

Om "yes I did, she won't mess up with teju and her friend now "

Karan " Good then "

He received a call from his father and he answered the call.

Karan " jii papa bolo "

Papa " you called Mrs. Sinha? "

Karan rolled his eyes " why would I do that. I didn't "

Papa " oyee khote chupkar, your boyfriend om have told me everything. Y did you warn her when teju is just some random girl for you"

Karan " I  don't want to answer your question now Mr. Kundrra, take the medicine on time and sleep for now. You are stressing yourself on this "

Papa " I know what should I do.. Tu chup kar.. Thank you for talking to Mrs sinha.. Bachi bohot dari huye thi usko lekar "

Karan " I know , she is very stressed about her internship "

Papa " yeah.. Okay bye for now, I have some work "

Karan shook his head in his Papa behaviour and some where felt happy but again his subconscious warned him to not think about her.  He looked at Om who was quiet, he didn't question him this time..

Karan " you want to ask something?"

Om nodded no, karan " really? "

Om  " yes what should I ask "

Karan " you should have asked about y I warned Mrs sinha "

Om " oh that.. No.. If I ask, you will give me lame excuses, just like what you did in morning. I m not asking anything to you reg teju now. You will realise what u r doing one day and that day you will come and tell me yourself. "

Cupid sighed " wish I could be like you om, my God.. This karan kundrra will make me bald at this young age bcoz of all stress he is giving me.. Kamine "

Destiny " Haha, don't worry chotu, he will realize soon.  She is the heart of his family and how come he won't agree to it "

Cupid " jaise aap kahe destiny didi "

.....................................................................

Hiyaaaa thank you so much for all the love and support I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
23.4K 3.8K 25
A tale of innocent love ft Veer and Tara with our tejran cameo He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he saw her and that innocence captured his...
205K 17.1K 67
a story of a rude yet soft heart girl..and a boy who is playful, soft hearted...let's see what destiny have written for them.. Story cover by @sahni_...
238K 31.6K 72
A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the love they had for each other, which made th...