Our Daughter (Slenderman x Fe...

By Broken_Samurai_

Sally sings a song you used to always sing to her when she was alive. She never forgot it even after she was... More

Promise
Study
Touch
Familiar
Torn
Distrust
Arguments
New Uncertainties
Interrogation
Ally
Fun Together
Roses from the Heart
Still Here
Enemy
Royal Mess Up
Bigger Person
Regret
Apology
Sleep Over
Feelings
Fears and Threats
Demon Sickness: Stage 2
Insecure Relaxation
Realizations
Physical Dream
Help
Promise
Closer
About You
Ball
Keeping You Safe
Power
Destruction
Just Me and You
Talk
Need
Need (Lemon)
Morning After

Trying

2.9K 110 9
By Broken_Samurai_

~~Sally's Pov~~

"Mommy!" She chirps as soon as she's out of bed, rushing out of her bedroom and to Slender's where she knocks on his door. "Where's mommy?"

"No good morning daddy?" He groans after opening the door. "She's probably with your Uncle Splendor in his room."

"Why didn't she stay with you?" Sally asks, tilting her head to the side innocently. "She would be safest with you. Right?"

"She's safe with any of us," Slender is quick to assure. "Since I got back so late and she felt lonely without you she stayed with Splendor for some company."

Sally narrows her eyes at her daddy, not really believing his answer but who's she to question it. She swore mommy and daddy would like each other! They both like her so why not each other?

"Okay!" She says before she runs off to Uncle Splendy's room, knocking on the door.

"Sally? Good morning," Uncle Splendy chuckles when he opens the door. "Shouldn't you be down for breakfast?"

"What do you mean? Daddy just got up?" Sally points out. "Who else......wait! Mommy cooked?!"

"Something about crepes almost as good as those from Paris," He tells her with a smile, chuckling when Sally's eyes light up. "She asked me to help pick up the ingredients so I did. They're that good huh?"

"Mommy went to Paris! She already knew how to make them but she learned more skills in Paris," Sally explains with a smile. "She loves cooking. She always has."

"How do you know she went to Paris? You two have barely had a conversation," He points out, my eyes widening with worry. "Don't worry. I won't say a word."

"I feel bad lying to daddy but I was scared he'd hunt her down and kill her. She doesn't deserve that," Sally explains. "I just wanted to make sure she was alive and safe."

"Your secret is safe with me. Now, go get some before all the big kids eat it all. We only have so much ingredients."

She gasps with wide eyes, hugging Uncle Splendy's legs before running off downstairs. Fresh food fills the entire downstairs and plenty of pastas are already chatting at the table as they enjoy their crepes topped with fresh fruit and what Sally assumes is mommy's homemade whip cream. She heads into the kitchen, smiling from the doorway as she watches mommy sway to music on the radio while you cook. Plates are topped with crepes and fruit, Uncle Trendy already helping carry them to the dining room and serving them to everyone.

"My baby!" Y/N gasps when she spots Sally in the doorway. Sally giggles when she sees flour all over mommy, hugging you when you step away from the stove to hug her. "What do you want in yours?"

"Chocolate!" Sally grins excitedly.

"Good thing I made my chocolate syrup. You're not the only one," You chuckles softly. "Go sit. Trender will bring it in."

"Thank you!" She grins before hurrying to the dining room where everyone is either eating or waiting for food.

"Your mom is an amazing cook," Jane gasps softly as she finishes her food.

"I suppose she has a few good qualities," Jeff grumbles softly, blushing when Sally's eyes light up with excitement. "Don't get all excited. It's up to Slender whether she stays here or not."

Sally is more than fine with that. She just needs to convince daddy that mommy will be great here even if she is a human! Mommy and daddy should totally like each other!

~~Your Pov~~

"This isn't your kitchen," A deep voice barks as you finish the last of the dishes.

"Sorry, Splendor said it was okay," You explain as you dry off your hands. "Here, Sally says you like peaches."

You watch him pause as you hand him a plate of fresh crepes and peaches topped in homemade whip cream. You put the dish towel back and smile at Slender as he stands rooted in the sport.

"I didn't poison it," You giggle, smiling when a slight pink tints his cheeks. "I made it for everyone so you don't need to worry about breakfast."

You pick up your plate of crepes and head into the dining room past a shocked Slender, smiling when Sally waves you over. You take one of the empty seats beside her, everyone chatting happily as they eat their food. Slender eventually comes in and sits on the other side of Sally, everyone going quiet as they look between him and me.

"These are amazing," Splendor chirps into the awkward silence. "Almost as good as Paris."

"They're fine," Slender grumbles back, earning a giggle from Sally.

"That means he likes them," She whispers into your ear once the chatter starts up again.

You smile softly and give Sally's forehead a kiss before digging into your own food. Once everyone is finished eating you surprise Slender when you wash all of the dishes, huffing in the doorway of the kitchen before turning heel and walking away.

You barely notice him above the running water, frowning when you see him walking away. Had you done something? You were honestly just trying to help. You were up early, people weren't really wanting to fend for themselves, so you asked Splendor to take you to the store for ingredients. You're happy that everyone seemed to enjoy your cooking. It was the only thing you could think of that could help connect you with everyone. Once you finish the dishes you enter the living room, fidgeting with your hands as everyone seems to have their place. Sally and Ben are battling it out, some of the pastas are on their own devices, and then there's you. You don't even have your phone!

"Hey, wanna go for a walk?" Trender asks you.

"Sure," You tell him with a relieved smile.

You follow him out of the mansion and follow him down whatever paths he takes, admiring the foliage around you as fall settles in the air.

"It's a lot, I know," Trender begins, gaining your attention. "Being here. It's a shell shock for everyone honestly."

"Everyone seems wonderful," You admit to him. "Despite being creepypastas. It's like the family I had with Sally. Comfortable and happy."

"How's the wound?" Trender asks.

"Hurts but fine. I'm not getting any more blood so it's healing," You tell him.

"It would have been fine considering I have a healing factor but I did not expect you to throw yourself in front of my brother to save me. Thank you," He tells you as he adjusts his glasses.

"O-Oh! Of course. Instincts I guess," You admit with a soft laugh.

"I still appreciate it. Allow me to do something?" Trender suddenly asks, both of you halting to a stop.

"Yes?" You ask, confused by his question.

You watch as white light emits from his hand. He rests it on your shoulder and you look down in surprise when your entire outfit completely changes.

"That's better," Trender says with satisfaction.

You smile and admire the outfit he...made you? You're not sure on the right term but everything fits perfectly and it's softer than any fabric you've ever felt.

"Thank you! It's amazing!" You grin, doing a spin for him. "How did you do that?"

"Darling, clothes are my deal. There's a reason I'm called magic man in the fashion industry," He tells you with a laugh. "Anything you want I'm your man. We can build up your wardrobe."

"Thank you," You tell him. "It's lovely."

"Offender should be getting back after his excursion. Who knows where he went this time, so he'll likely scoop you up for a chat. Just don't take any flowers from him," Trender explains. "However, you have my approval to be here. You're not a bad human to hang out with.

Your eyes widen at his words, looking up to see a smile on his once blank face. Woah, he had a mouth?! You're amazed by the fact but you give him a smile back. He leads you back to the mansion and he wanders off, once again putting you in the dilemma of not knowing what to do or where to go.

"Yes! Y/N, come on! We need a another player!" Jane grins, waving you over.

"What are we playing?" You chuckle, taking a seat beside her.

"Monopoly but we're playing on teams," She explains. "You're on mine."

"Prepare to go down!" Jeff grins as he sits beside Eyeless Jack who lifts his mask to grin.

"Me and Jeff will own this board," Eyeless Jack declares. "You're all on!"

You can't help but laugh when Clockwork and Nina declare they'd be the winners. With three teams battling it out for the win at monopoly. Everything seems to go smoothly as you laugh and play with everyone. Too bad it isn't likely to happen. The others may like you but you're pretty sure Slender despises you. You'll enjoy what little time you can with all of them and your baby girl. You can die happy knowing she's okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 1.9K 26
Y/N is like an older sister to Jeff and Liu. She's a light in the darkness but this world can be cruel
7.1K 300 37
โ— [๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘บ!] โ— ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’š๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๏ฟฝ...
250K 5.1K 93
New description: your name is (y/n), you've been bullied and neglected from your parents all your life. One day your parents decided to give you away...
Stolen Blood By Jayden Owens

Mystery / Thriller

1.8K 22 22
Murder Mertha doesn't really start as a murderer. She sure did look like one at the start. But she is quickly driven over the edge when some bullies...