The Other Side Of Us - (gxg)

By supercollide

After moving away for college Kaden's life was as predictable as she had imagined. Living day to day until sh... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
EPILOGUE
Elizabeth's Book

Chapter Thirty Two

3.3K 176 195
By supercollide

Kaden's POV

We were all sat in Elizabeth's living room, one bottle of wine down and another opened. I of course had to tell the story of my car crash to Jen and Grace —to which Jen didn't fail to call me an idiot for not seeing the car coming my way.

I went to serve myself another glass of wine, but Jessie got ahead of me and served it for me. "Thank you, but I had it."

"Sure you did, you would probably end up breaking this glass too." She giggled, I think the alcohol already got to her.

I grabbed the wine glass with my good hand and showed it to her before sipping it. "See, I'm very capable."

Grace came back from the bathroom and sat back next to Divya and Jen who were having a conversation about the Fashion Week, meanwhile Elizabeth was just watching and listening to the two of them talk amongst each other.

"So Elizabeth, are you single?" Grace asked with a suggestive smile.

"Here you fucking go." Jen said with a roll of eyes.

"What?" Grace complained as she took a sip of her wine.

"Girl control your hormones!" Jen shot back to her friend.

Elizabeth seemed to have found their interchange funny as she chuckled, "I am single... for now."

"Great so I am." Grace moved closer, but was pushed by Divya who was the one sitting besides her.

"Grace don't be so promiscuous, there's Kaden if you are so desperate." Jen commented and pointed at me.

Why do I always have to be dragged into these things?

I looked between them and Jessie—Elizabeth was suppressing a smile but clearly failing to do so... while I saw Jessie biting the inside of her cheek.

"What does that got to do with me?!" I complained.

"It's not like I'm lying." Jen shrugged.

"Kaden never talked to me again after that night we slept together, and she thought I would go batshit crazy on her." Grace revealed making me hide in the couch a bit.

"You make me sound like a dick." I muttered.

"You are... but you are also good in bed so that makes up for it." Grace grinned.

"On that I can agree." Elizabeth nodded her head and sipped her wine.

"Okay enough, this is not the Kaden's sex stories club." Divya thankfully said.

I could feel Jessie's intense gaze on me, but for my own sake I refused to look back—thankfully Jen and Grace were both slightly buzzed by now and very oblivious regardless if they were drinking alcohol or not. They are always on their own world where everything is either about them or they won't notice.

"Let's talk about yours then." Elizabeth looked at Divya suggestively — my roommate however just rolled her eyes and ignored the request.

"There would need to be one to begin with— ouch!" Grace laugh was short lived as she recoiled in pain when Divya pinched her side.

"She's right though Div, when was when was the last time you hooked up with someone?" Jen asked, peaking my interest as well.

I don't remember either.

"I don't know, a couple months ago." Divya responded downing what was left of her wine.

"Oh I remember now! Wasn't it with that guy you ghosted? Gary?" I said thinking of the guy.

"Garfield and I didn't ghost him. I just lost interest." My roommate corrected taking a hold of the bottle.

"Garfield? You fucked a guy with the name of a cat?" Jen snorted.

"No. I fucked a guy with Andrew Garfield's last name as name." Divya said.

"Nice save." Jessie commented seemingly invested now in the conversation.

"What happened to him?" It was Elizabeth that asked this time.

Divya shrugged, "I got bored."

"You always get bored." Jen said as she scrolled through her phone.

"I do not."

"You do."

"Yeah you do."

Grace and I said at the same time.

"Whatever, I don't care is not like I'm looking for a boyfriend. I'm good being single." My friend responded serving herself wine.

"It's that so?" Elizabeth grinned, making Divya's eyes widen and turn to me for help but I just laughed.

"Don't bother, Divya doesn't swim that way." Grace said looking between the two of them.

"So she says—" I said and laughed as Jessie swatted my leg softly.

"Kaden!" Divya groaned and glared at me—clearly flustered for having that kind of attention on her.

The rest of the night went on a blur, soon enough Elizabeth had told us we could stay if we wanted too. It was late and we all had drank, the only one that seemed drunk was Jen that was always a lightweight.

With Jen drunk trying not pass out, Grace distracted keeping her company and the other two scrolling through their phones — I stood up from the couch and nodded my head towards the stairs of the penthouse to Jessie.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I announced—getting a hum from Elizabeth who didn't look up from her phone.

"Whatever." Divya muttered.

How sweet.

It was past midnight already, but it didn't feel so late. Time didn't matter when you were having a good time I suppose... hopefully mine time will just get better now.

Elizabeth's penthouse was impressive, the decoration was the one you often saw on these new buildings, of modernity and minimalism all over it—despite being common it didn't make the decoration look any less beautiful. She had told us to make ourselves comfortable in any of the three guest bedrooms and that is what I was planning on to do.

I twisted the knob of a room hoping for it be one of the guest ones Elizabeth had told us about. When I noticed the made bed and neat bedroom I figured this one of it. The main bedroom was deeper into the floor and probably way bigger than this.

As soon as I entered the door shut behind me and hands went around my neck. The feeling of Jessie's familiar lips on me was welcoming—I sighed against her. We hadn't kissed since yesterday at the hospital, yet it felt like forever.

I think I'm addicted to her.

"Couldn't wait could you?" I said against her lips.

"I've waited all day, I'm done waiting for you."

"I thought I was worth the wait." I backed away so I could see her a smile on my face at the sight of her desperation.

Her hands cupped my face, "You are and that's why it drives me insane to wait."

"What if I died in the car crash then? You would have to wait forever." I chuckled, but Jessie didn't seem to have found it the least funny.

"Don't joke about that... you don't know how scared I was when I heard that you were at the hospital, when you never answered my texts I knew something was wrong and then Tom told me that you got into a car accident." I frowned when I noticed a tear slip from her eyes in the dimly lit room. "I don't want to lose you, I can't Kaden. Just the thought of it brings me physical pain."

I wiped her tears away, "Don't cry Jess, I'm right here. Alive and battered but I'm here with you."

"Kaden I—"

"I'm here. I won't leave." I interrupted her as I tried to reassure her.

But won't I? Won't I leave her when she ultimately decides not to divorce her husband? I don't think I'm ready for that day, I don't want it to come.

What are we even doing?

I'm not sure, the only thing I'm sure of is that I don't want it to stop.

Even if it's an impending heartbreak for me. I'll treasure every second left.

Jessie grabbed the back of my head and slammed our lips into a passionate kiss—her tongue massaging mine until she broke the kiss and began to pepper kisses over the band aids covering the cuts on my face and back to my lips.

She backed me against the bed making me fall on it. Her mouth attached to my neck. "Just because I have a broken arm doesn't mean I'll bottom."

I tried getting up but Jessie's hand on my chest kept me down. "Down," she said and smirked.

Shaking my head I put my good arm around her and flipped us around. I hummed at her and pulled on her shirt so she got the hint. Jessie looked up at me with a grin as she took off her shirt.

"Need help with yours?" She raised a brow.

I scoffed, "No."

I went on to attempt to take off my shirt with one hand, but it was proving to be harder than and I thought while I looked like a moron in front of Jessie.

"You are so stubborn." Jessie said before grabbing the edge of my shirt and taking it off of me.

"Whatever." I got off her and kneeled on the floor and unbuttoned her pants, managing to pull them down with one hand and take them off completely.

"Impressive."

"I don't need both hands to undress a woman." I took off her underwear next.

"No just to undress yourse— oh fuck!" Jessie moaned as my tongue came in contact with her sex—her hand going into my hair.

I felt Jessie sit up on the edge of the bed as she brought my face impossibly closer to her pussy, while I remained kneeled on the floor—my good arm encircling her.

"You were saying?" I looked up at her.

"Shut up and fuck me." Jessie pushed my head back to give her the attention she was craving.

I moved and kissed the inner side of her thighs, teasing her instead. "Beg," I softly bit the flesh of her thigh.

"Kaden—" she groaned when I planted a kiss on her sex.

"Beg Jessica."

She looked down at me, her grip on my hair making my head go back. I smirked when I saw the desperation on her face—desperation that was enough to get her to swallow her pride and do as I said. "Please Kade, please fuck me I need you so bad."

"Good girl." I muttered before letting my tongue fuck and devour her.

"Right there baby, I'm getting close." Jessie said between moans.

We were so lost in our own world that the both of us had failed to hear someone opening the door.

"Shit. I don't think I'm drunk enough to be imagining this." I turned my head to see Grace standing there with her eyes widened.

Jessie's grip didn't losen up—I expected her to be freaked out but she was just trying to get my head back between her legs. I smirked up at Jessie—her gaze on the woman at the door.

I turned to look at Grace, "You can either get out and close the door... or close it and come over here."

Jessie looked at me—a smirk slowly forming on her face. Maybe the wine did get to her more than I thought so... as did to me. Any other night this wouldn't be happening.

Grace wordlessly closed the door behind her and walked to us when Jessie signaled her to with her finger.

Oh my God I'm finally going to have a threesome.

Jessie let go of my hair and grabbed my hand to pull me up from the floor. Pushing me instead on the bed while she remained standing with a entranced Grace besides her.

"Down girl." Jessie ordered me when she saw me going to move. "Lay there and watch."

I gulped when I saw her lean in on Grace's ear and whisper something on it—whatever it was it got Grace to nod eagerly with a smile on both their faces before Jessie grabbed her face and pulled her in for a harsh and sensual kiss. I could see as Jessie plunged her tongue inside Grace's mouth.

Oh fuck.

I watched as Jessie took off Grace's shirt and pants leaving her with only her black lace bra and underwear. Grace then grabbed the back of Jessie's neck while her other hand went to her hips and quickly turned her around—her front against Jessie's back with her hand now on her throat.

I bit my lip at the toothy grin on Jessie's face at whatever it was that Grace was whispering on her ear.

The hand that Grace had over Jessie's hips slowly travelled down to her naked pussy. My breath hitched when I saw Grace insert two fingers inside of Jessie.

"Fuck." I sighed out at the sight.

"She's going to finish what you failed to." Jessie teased me with her words. "So now you are... going to lay there and watch as she fucks me."

"Jess—"

"Be good and listen to her Kaden." Grace said and grinned at me as her hand moved rhythmically between the other woman's legs—her mouth attached to her neck and her neck moving from Jessie's throat to the back of her bra to unclip it before her hand found herself over Jessie's breast—kneading and squeezing it.

Making Jessie a moaning mess.

"Please..." I groaned at the heat pooling between my own legs. As much as I was enjoying the sight I needed them over here as well.

"Whose... the one begging now... fuck." Jessie said between moans with a devious smile as her eyes shut close. "I'm close fuck!"

I fell my chest go up and down harder at the sight before me—Jessie coming undone on Grace's fingers with cries of pleasure coming out of her.

"Open." Grace told her, holding up her fingers glistening with cum. Jessie did as told and opened her mouth to suck them off as she looked at me.

Shit.

Jessie grabbed Grace's hand and guided her towards me on the bed. Jessie climbed on top of me while Grace went on to lay besides me.

"You are topping anyone tonight, you are going to lay there and let us take care of you. Are we clear?" Jessie dragged her finger over my chest as I nodded.

"You are injured after all, someone has to take care of poor old you." Grace said with a pout before looking at Jessie.

The latter went down to take my pants off while Grace kissed me. When I was left on just my underwear Grace moved to unclasp my bra and then my underwear followed leaving me bare naked.

"Now you be a good girl and stay still." Jessie grinned up at me before putting my legs up on her shoulders and letting her lips and tongue meet my aching pussy.

I'm not used to be the one following orders... but when it comes to Jessie I'm completely at her mercy.

I grabbed Grace's jaw roughly making her stop her assault on my neck and collarbone. A moan elicited out of her at the action—her doe brown eyes half closed as she looked at me with pure lust.

"Ride my face." I told her, just like I did the last time we had shared a bed.

"Thought I'd never get the pleasure of doing that again." Grace leaned in when I let go of her and licked my lips—leaning away when I went to kiss her.

I was going to say something when I felt Jessie insert a finger inside me while she rubbed me with her thumb. A mischievous look on her eyes as she watched us.

"Fuck Jess... that feels so good don't stop." I said before Grace took off her underwear and bra and moved up on my face. Helping me holding herself as I only had one hand to use.

It didn't take too long before I came undone on Jessie's fingers and mouth. I groaned against Grace's pussy when I did causing her to follow after me moments later.

The both of them at either side of me making out on top of me while kneading boobs and pulling on my nipples before switching their previous positions.

What a night.

A/N - So that happened lol. That's the first time I ever write a threesome so yeah... bare with me.

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5K 61
Two childhood friends that were separated since elementary school are reunited during their college years. Both are happy by this occurance, but thei...
410K 18.8K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
416K 13.6K 102
A car accident started it all. Being pushed away Smart remarks And overall memory lost!! *Amari* How can she not, we are in love, the feelings, the...