Ninjago: The Path Of Destiny

By miraclequeen45

After the defeat of lady bone demon, young jing(or bei he) sets off on an adventure of her own in the city of... More

CHARACTER INFORMATION
~CAST~
PROLOGUE
RISE OF THE SNAKES
HOME
SHAKE BITE
NEVER TRUST A SNAKE
CAN OF WORMS
THE SNAKE KING
TICK TOCK
ONCE BITTEN, TWICE SHY
THE ROYAL BLACKSMITH
THE GREEN AND PURPLE NINJA
ALL OF NOTHING
THE RISE OF THE GREAT DEVOURER
DAY OF THE GREAT DEVOURER
DARKNESS SHALL RISE
PIRATES VS NINJA
DOUBLE TROUBLE
LITTLEST PET SHOP
CHILD'S PLAY
STRONGER TOGETHER
WRONG PLACE, WRONG TIME
THE STONE ARMY
THE LAST VOYAGE
THE ISLAND OF DARKNESS
THE LAST HOPE
RETURN OF THE OVERLOAD
RISE OF THE SPINJITZU MASTER
πŸ¦ŒπŸŽ„BAI HE'S CHRISTMAS GIFTπŸŽ„β›„
NEW SEASON, NEW BEGINNING
DOODLE

THE DAY NINJAGO STOOD STILL

150 8 2
By miraclequeen45

Inside grand Sensei dareth's mojo dojo, Lloyd and Bai he stood back to back with blind folds tide around her faces.

"Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears". Cole said, he and the other ninja watching their two youngest members take steps forward before turning towards each other and got into fighting stance.

The two walked in circles, facing each other and waiting for one of them to attack as the ninja watched with anticipation.

Just then, dareth came into the room. "Uh, guys? I'm teaching a class later so I'd appreciate a clean dojo".

The ninja paid no mind to him as Lloyd and Bai he charged at each other before colliding their fist, releasing a surprisingly strong shockwave. And just like that, a series of punchs and kicks took place. Bai he threw a kick but Lloyd douges it by spinning himself and sent a kick of his own. Bai he ducks to douge it, tthen git up, throwing a punch in the process. But Lloyd moves away and yanks on her whole arm, throwing Jing over his back to the ground.

Bai he grunted as she quickly used her legs to block the punchs Lloyd sent her way, before he away able to kick him back, tow hitch she quickly got up. But Lloyd knees her in the face, then quickly quickly blocked an with his wrist, then tries to punch Bai he. But she ducks onec again, in the process releasing her wrist from Lloyd's grip and using her elbow to hit his back. The ninja gritted his teeth and tried to attack with a punch, but this time Bai he grabs his whole arm and tries to fling him over, but the Blondie ended up doing a cart wheel, in the process trying to send a kick that Jing doughed before she finally kicks him in the gut and his back hit the shelf's of dareth's fake troupies.

Bai he comes at him and sends a kick, but Lloyd's instinct in picked in making him duck and roll away just in time. The female ninja then runs towards a wall, lloyd running after her. She then runs on the wall and jumped off before Lloyd punched where she once was on the wall. Hearing footsteps behind him, Lloyd turns around sending a ball of green energy at the purple ninja who barely douged it just in time.

"Huh, Not gonna lie, but this is one heck of a fight". Kai exclaimed, clearing impressed and fascinated by the fight going on between the green and purple ninja.

"I agree". Zane agreed. "It's amazing how focus and omniscient they are at each other's every moves".

"It's almost like they know what the other's gonna do before they even do it. Honestly, it's kinda scary". Jay let out a chuckle, a little intimidated by the fight.

The ninja continued to fight as Jing attacks while Lloyd worked on defense, only to end up getting tripped by her. Lloyd then rolled out of the way as she brought her kunai down at him. But surprisingly Lloyd grabbed her and the two came rolling on the ground until Jing was able to pin the blond boy. Bai he was clearing glaring daggers from under her blindfold as the both panted, tired from the fight they just had. The purple ninja then pointed her kunai at his face.

"Pinned ya".

"You have got to be kidding me". Lloyd groaned taking off his blindfold the same time she did before they locked eyes. Slowly Bai he's giggling died down as she looked at him, who was looking her with many emotions she couldn't describe.

Jing then noticed his cheeks getting warm and got a little confused by that until she finally realized their position, to which she felt the same thing happing to her. Now, if they were still kids, this is something to be laughing about, but it's not now. It felt different.

"Great job you two". Kai's sudden voice snapped the two out of their stares as they turned to look at the ninja. Most of them with smirks on their faces and the others, not so much. "That was one heck of a fight you had there. It was almost like you were enjoying yourselves".

The green and purple ninja looked back at each other before realizing what the fire brunette was talking about and panicked with their eyes going wide and cheeks turning red. Jing quickly got off him, siting on her butt as she uses her legs to scoot away, lloyd did the same. The ninja just laughed at them.

"D-don't be rediculous, kai".

"Yeah. Not funny".

Luckily for them, Cole spoke up after clearing his throat and crossed his arms. "Not bad, you two". He said, his tone sounding both serious and a little scary to some of them, as they looked at him.

Jing saw the look he had and his expression. He was definitely activating big brother protective mode, which meant these next few days are not gonna be good.

Suddenly they felt the ground beneath them start to shake like they were under a earthquake.

"What's happening?!". Jay yelled before the quake stopped a few seconds later.

"It appears to be some kind of earthquake". Zane replied.

Just then, Sensei Wu and misako came running into the room while pushing dareth to the ground.

"Sensei? Mom? What's going on?". Lloyd asked while looking at them with a rasied brow.

"Quickly. Turn on the news". Sensei Wu said, ignoring his nephew's question as dareth grabbed the remote and turned the on the TV. Everyone gathered around to see the news be reported by Gayle gossip.

"NGTV Reporter Gayle gossip on the scene of what appears to be an earthquake rocking the city of Ninjago. But it's an earthquake like no other as scientists have yet to pinpoint the cause. And more frightening still, the aftershocks are getting stronger!".

"What do you think this could be?". Cole asked as another earthquake took place but everyone manged to stay balanced before Kai glared with someone in mind.

"I wouldn't be surprised if it was garmadon. We haven't seen him for a while".

Misako shook her head at this. "He would never. Lloyd's father is evil but he would never do anything to put his son or his friend in harm's way".

Sensei Wu nodded. "Misako is right. He only tried to thwart their training. This is something else".

"But what is it?". Jay asked.

Zane then whistles and the falcon came flying from it's resting place in the room and patches on his arm. "My friend, be my eyes and look for danger in the streets from above". He said while walking towards the window before the falcon flys off into the city.

Suddenly they heard screaming once another earthquake took place and saw the citizens running away.

"Those people need help!". Jing exclaimed, to which the ninja yelled "Ninja go!" Before running out of the buliding to help them. They helped a bunch of people and brought them to safety. Bai he then heard crashing followed by someone calling for help, before she saw a poodle barking down at a newly made sinkhole. "Ninja!".

The Ninjago gang turned to the purple ninja and saw running towards the sinkhole, to which they followed. "Ninja ladder. Now!".

Jing jumped into the sinkhole, the others following as they each grabbed unto each other's legs with Cole holding them from above. Lloyd grabbed unto Bai he's legs as she tried to grabbed the civilian hands. She then looked up at her friends.

"Just a few more inches!".

The poodle barks as it faces Cole who slightly Lowes his body to give his baby sister the few inches she needed before he looked at the dog.

"Appreciate the support, doggie!".

"Gotcha!". Immediately once Jing grabbed the lady's hand, the ground under Cole slowly broke to which he and the dog jumped back to avoid them all falling in. But the ground beneath Jing and the lady was much deeper now.

"Could've thought of this plan through a little more!". Cole grunted using all of his strength to hold unto jay's legs while also finding the poodles barking annoying. "No more help please".

"No wonder why you won't let me have a pet!". Jing grunted, a hand letting go of the lady's before using it to send a gust of wind beneath them, giving a extra boost as the wind sent them flying out of the sinkhole. The ninja landed safely before Jing caught the lady bridal style in her arms

"Thank you". The lady said to the teenager who gently puts her down with a assuring smile on her face.

"Our pleasure".

"Speak for yourself. I did all the work". Cole said before the poodle jump on his head, then ran into the lady's arms.

"Is that thanks enough for you?".

"You little-".

"These things keep coming with no warning". Kai cut off the black ninja while gesturing to the earthquakes as Sensei Wu and misako ran over to them.

"That's it. A warning!". Misako said before opening the scroll she had with her and shows them. "The scroll said the earthquakes would be a warning. A warning for something far worst to come".

Jay scoffed like if it all wasn't obvious. "More worst? What could be more worst?!".

"Misako, the indestructible stone worrier we fought yesterday, where did you find him?". Jing asked the elder woman, hoping to gain something useful.

"He was buried under the city". She replied, to which jay gasp looking terrified under his hood.

"You don't think there's more, do you?".

"Be on guard, ninja. We must be ready for whatever comes our way". The ninja nodded at their sensei before they heard more people screaming.

"Zane?". The ice ninja nodded at the the purple ninja before switching to his falcon vision. It took a few seconds before he came back and looked at his Sensei.

"Sensei, I'm afraid it's as we fear. Another stone samurai worrier is loose on the streets".

Jing's eyes flashed purple before she felt the ground beneath her shake, only meaning one thing. "Back up. Back up!".

The ninja gang didn't hesitate to listen to her just as the ground they once stood on was smashed by a stone worrier's hand. By the size of it, this was one was smaller than the last one they faced yesterday.

"No!". Kai said as more of them appeared in the not so busy streets around them, along with some more coming out of different conners.

"We're under attack!". Sensei got in a fighting stance, standing protectively in front of misako. As everyone fought off the stone worriers, he then turns to the purple ninja. "Jing, we must get the ultra rider!".

The purple ninja nodded, then shot her wind at the stone worriers to clear a path, but yet again, her powers had no effect. She looked at her hands and groaned in annoyance.

"Ninja go!". The purple ninja then uses spinjitzu as she manages to take down some of the stone worrier before getting away, Sensei Wu and misako following.

Eventually they got to the sonic rider and Jing took the wheel and drove back to the direction they came from, just in time to hit some stone worriers ganging up on the new ninja.

"Did someone order a ultra sonic rider?". Jing smirked, looking at the ninja as misako and Sensei Wu jumped of the ride.

"We have to protect the people!". The old man said as the ninja, gayle gossip and dareth, who is her new camera man, walked over. "Gather as many as you can and get them to our evacuation point".

"We've got a problem with that evaluation point, guys". Nya said through the communicator as Jing looked at her on the screen, seeing she was steering the destiny's bounty. "I can't find a safe place to land!".

"NGTV office buliding has a helipad on the roof". Bai he heard Gayle Gossip say, to which she turned to find her talking to Sensei Wu who looked reliefed by the news.

"Yes! Higher ground". He then looked up at the purple ninja in the USR. "Jing, tell Nya to head there".

She nodded before looking back at the samurai on the scream. "Nya, Sensei said to head to the roof top of NGTV office buliding and we'll come meet you there".

"Roger that".

Bai he glanced down at Gayle gossip reporting the news while the rest of the ninja continued to fight.

"Citizens of Ninjago city who have yet to evacuate the city, head to the NGTV building rooftop. Our heroic ninja will evacuate you from there. But hurry, we're running out of time".

Sensei Wu then turned to misako. "Thank you. Stay safe. Stay out of trouble".

Misako smiled again before looking ahead of him and frowned, seeing more stone worriers coming their way while screaming. "Looks like that won't be possible".

"Uh ho!". Jing's eyes flashed purple as she turned back to see more stone worriers running towards them. "There are more of them".

A familiar shadow then loomed over them before the Ultra dragon landed in the midst of the stone worriers, sending them to the ground. Riding the dragon was none other than Lloyd, who let out a "yeah!" In victory.

Bai he was surprised as she doesn't recall him leaving, but she smiled anyway. "You just had to still my thunder".

He responded by sending a wink her way, making her giggle with pink in her cheeks. Thank goodness her hood was on. The ultra dragon then flew in front to take on the rest of the stone worriers.

"Lloyd, did you practice your elemental quacks?". Sensei Wu asked his nephew who turned to him from his place in the ultra dragon.

Of course lloyd was still a child a heart. "Who needs to practice when you're a natural?". With that, the green jumped off the ultra dragon and landed in front of his friends while punching the ground in the process, which brought up a earth wall in between them and the stone worriers.

"Thanks boy". Lloyd said to the ultra dragon before everyone jumped into the USR. Some of them were inside while others were riding on the outside. "Now see if you can help us find a way out of here".

"Show off". Jing muttered, to which the green ninja looked at her and smirked under his hood.

"Jealous?".

"In your dreams, garmadon". She smirks, starting up the ultra sonic rider and drove up the makeshift ramp the ultra dragon made by freezing the rest of the stone worriers. Lloyd looked back at the ultra dragon taking off into the air.

"Good! Now save yourself!". The dragon roared in response before flying off. Soon they arrived at the entrance to the news station and got out of the rider to following the rest to the panicking citizens inside.

"Barricade the doors!". Coke yelled, to which the ninja grabbed whatever they could around them to block all entrance after the last person came running in.

"Now we head to the stairway!". Zane exclaimed, to which everyone ran up the stairs.

"The stairs?". Dareth said while looking up at all the stairs they were going to have to take to get to the top. "It's 20 floors. Let's just take the elevator, guys".

Bai he groaned at his laziness. "This is no time to be lazy, dareth. Taking the elevator isn't the best choice during an emergency". She scolded, but he just shrugged casually.

"Well, I think I'll take my chances-". Immediately once the elevator opened, the brown ninja was greeted by a roaring stone worrier about to attack him. But that was until it was kicked back by Bai he before she pressed the button to close the door.

The purple ninja looked back at dareth with a serious glare and pointed to the staircase. "Stairs. Now!".

"Yes, ma'am!". He nodded quickly before running up the stairs and she followed, along with the rest of the ninja. "Let's get climbing, everybody!".

They all ran up the really long and twisty stairs, which was tireing but they had to keep going. Jing's eyes glowed purple as the familler speed took over her body, increasing her changes of running. But surprisingly, dareth ran past her while yelling "second wind!". She was surprised, until she heard yelling and looked down to see the stone worriers climbing up the stairs after them. She glared at them before looking back ahead as she ran.

Once the ninja were at the top of the stairs and made sure no one was left behind, they looked down at the stone worriers approaching.

"We must buy time for our getaway". Zane said, to which Jing cracked her knuckles while letting out a sigh.

"I could really go for a milkshake after this".

"NINJA GO!". The six of them used spinjitzu in their respective colours/elemental powers as they attacked the stone worriers and sent them all falling off the stairs.

Jing and Lloyd landed on another side of the staircase to face more stone worriers as the girl sent kunais their way that had no effect. Lloyd then stopped her by holding out his arm, before getting in front of her and sent a ball of green energy at the stone worriers, yelling, "Lightning up!".

It didn't exactly send them away, but it was bright enough to block their eye sight. During that, the two ninja took that to their adventure by pushing the stone demons off the staircase.

"Not so tough!". Lloyd laughed, watching as the stone worriers fell down to the first floor, only for them to get back up again and ready for round two. "Woah. So touch!".

"Let's hope we bought enough time". Zane said before they all took off running up the stairs and made it to the roof top where everyone was. And just in time as the destiny's bounty arrived, to which everyone cheers.

"Hurry!". Jing said while the ninja were making sure everyone made it to the bounty safely. She then heard a gasp.

"My research!". Misako yelled, making Jing turn to see her looking panicked before she tried to run back into the buliding, only to be stopped by her son.

"No, mom. It's too dangerous to go back".

"It's to important to leave behind". Misako smiled, kissing him on the forehead before pulling out of his grip and run back into the building.

Bai he frowned seeing her friend sad as he watched his mother go. She approaches him and took his hand into hers, making him look at her. "Your mother will be fine, Lloyd. I promise you that".

Lloyd stared into her eyes that showed reassurance, to which he nodded before they ran towards the bounty and got in. It was a little crowded due to the extra wight, but it was only temporary anyways.

Unfortunately the unwanted was heard, to which Jing and Lloyd looked over the edge to see the stone worriers trying to attack the ship.

"They just keep coming!". Lloyd glared in annoyance at the stone worriers, the girl next to him pulling him toward the others that were sending the people below deck.

"Oh no. This is bad". Said Nya through the communicator. "We have everyone? We've got to get out of here, our only remaining booster won't last for much longer".

"But we have to wait for my mom". Lloyd exclaimed, clearly worried for his mother he had only just met for the first time in forever.

Jing saw his expression and glared in concern and ditermination. She will not let what happened to her happen to him. So without another thought, the purple ninja ran across the deck before jumping off it. Everyone watched in shock as she jumped on the stone worriers, sending them falling down before she landed back on the rooftop. She then sent a combination of ice and wind at three more stone worriers, which surprisingly worked.

"JING!". The purple ninja looked up at her friends taking off into the air. She then met Lloyd's gaze who had called out her name. She just smiled under her hood at the sight of them getting to safety before fighting her way back inside the buliding. she pushed some more stone worriers down the staircase using her ice powers before spotting misako hanging for her life on the edge of the stairs.

"Misako! Hang on!". The purple ninja used spinjitzu to clear a way for herself down to the garmadon women before kicking a stone worrier off the stairs. Bai he gasp upon seeing the elder woman straining and struggling to hold onto the edge until she finally let go. Just when she thought it might for over for a second there, a familiar gloved hand grabbed hers.

"Gotcha!". Misako looked up at her savior who was none other than the purple ninja using her other hand to hold into the railing. "Hold on". She grunted, her eyes glowing purple as she used all of her might to pull them up the stairs.

Misako let out a sigh of relief before looking at the purple ninja in surprise. "Jing".

The teenager panted before taking off her hood and met her gaze. She smiled. "I made a promise to Lloyd and I'm gonna keep it. He needs his mother, misako. And you need him as well".

The woman was speechless before she gave her a motherly-like smile. Unfortunately their little moment was cut off by stone worriers coming from both sides of the staircase. Jing quickly shot icey wind at them before seeing an opened door ahead.

"This way". Misako held tightly until her research as she followed the purple ninja into the room before they made it to the edge of an opened window. Jing looked down and for some reason was a little terrified seeing how high they were.

"There's no place to hide". Misako exclaimed as they turned back to face the stone worriers ganging up on them. "We have to fight".

"You don't, by any chance, know spinjitzu, do you?". Jing said while getting into a fighting stance.

Misako smirked at her. "Do I know spinjitzu? Ninjago go!".

Bai he was surprised seeing misako use spinjitzu to attack some of the stone worriers. Her dropped jaw turned into an amused laugh before joining the elder woman in fighting the stone worriers.

Bai he kicked a stone worrier in the chest, then grabbed him and spins him around before throwing him out the window, hoping that would at least give a message to anyone who was watching. Unfortunately the stone worriers were too much for only to the two of them to handle alone. Even with all of jing's powers she couldn't defeat them. And it made her feel hopeless.

"I'm . . . I'm sorry, misako".

"What?". Misako looked at the girl in shock while they backed away from the stone worriers.

"I really wanted to bring you back to Lloyd, and yet I can't. I'm really sorr-".

"You have nothing to apologize for, Bai he. In fact, thank you". The purple ninja eyes widened in shock before she looked from the stone worriers to the elderly woman who was giving her that motherly smile again. "Thank you for feeling that hole in my son's life when I was not with him. Thank you for showing him the light when no one else would. But most of all, thank you for being his friend".

Her words left Bai he speechless as a tear escaped her eye. She quickly wiped it away and glared with new found ditermination.

"No! Ninja never quit". Misako was taken aback by her statement before she smiled and nodded her head. Looking back at the window, the two females shared nodding looks and held hands before they jumped off it.

Bai he was both surprise and trilled with what she was doing as she laughed while looking at Misako who laughed as well. But to their surprise, the ground came much quicker than expected, along with a small grunt that was heard.

Bai he let out a nervous chuckle after taking opening an eyelid to take a peek and saw that she was on the bounty, while also mentally freaking out about the fact that she just jumped out of a building.

Man, does she miss being a carefree kid. But what really had the brown eyed Ninja's racing heart going was the fact that she was being carried by the green bean.

"Am I the only one that thinks you're crazy now that you're older? Your powers don't even work in them". Lloyd said while raising a scolding brow.

"Aww, you care about me. And besides, it wasn't that much of a big deal". Bai he gave him a nervous grin while rubbing the back of her head, which Lloyd responded by rolling his eyes playfully at her before turning to his mother who was being attended to by Sensei Wu.

"Are you alright, mom?".

Misako smiled while sharing a look with the wise old man before looking back at her son. "I am now, thanks to Bai he".

Bai he's cheeks were flushed with red with from embarrassment as she recalled herself almost quitting back then. She definitely wasn't brave at all and misako saw her. Why is she suddenly overthinking this? She will never know.

"Uh, you can let go of me now, Lloyd".

"Huh? Oh, right". Lloyd gently placed the girl down with a tiny of pink visible in his cheeks.

Bai he quickly clears her throat hoping to change the subject, while jabbing a thumb behind her. "We should really go check if the people are alright".

The moment she finished saying that, the brimstone girl tried to take a step backwards but somehow ended up tripping(she didn't even feel her leg hitting anything). Her heart raced once again as she prepared to make contact with the ground, but instead a pair of arms were wrapped around her in the neck of time. Bai he let out a eep, her cheeks flushed red as she looked up at her green savior once again.

"Woah! Are you alright?". Lloyd asked her, his tone clearly sounding concern.

"Yep! Fine and dandy. Just a little shaken from jumping off a building, that's all. Oh, would you look at the time, it's 3 O'clock. Time for bed. See ya in the morning!".

"But it's five in the evening and we've barely had any dinner!". Lloyd tried to say to her after she practically jumped out of his arms, but Bai he already went down the deck and closed the door behind her, leaving behind a very confused Lloyd. "What just happened?".

He looked at his two family members hoping they would know what was going on. Misako and sensei Wu just shared one more look and held hands before walking away while giving the blond boy a final piece of advice.

"The past is the past, remember".

"But there is always the future".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!
Sorry it's been a while, it's just college started and I'm, like, really busy. But I'll try to do my best and update my stories.

Anyways, I also wanted to clear up some things even though it isn't really necessary. But I just felt like it's about time I clarified the ninja ages. So here we go

Bai he/Jing: 15
Lloyd&Nya: 16
Kai& jay: 17
Zane: 17/18
Cole: 19

Also, from season to season is gonna be, like, six months different, except for the seasons that is mentioned to be a year

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 156 23
Y/n Garmadon, is the daughter of Lord Garmadon and Lloyd's older sister. She's the Elemental Master of Dragons and has always had a connection to The...
43.3K 948 43
"That's the thing about her, she's... π‘«π’Šπ’‡π’‡π’†π’“π’†π’π’• Lloyd has always been the youngest out of the ninja, only really close to Kai. The story ta...
2K 115 21
Anna and the ninja defeated Chen and his Anacondrai, by banishing Garmadon to the cursed realm. However, this victory came with a heavy cost. Lloyd...
8.2K 541 33
❛ I AM NOT MY FATHER. ❜ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...