𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦...

By luvsnaya

❝ so all the i love yous' were a lie, then? ❞ . . ⋆。˚🌺 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ━━━━ . . . 𝗮𝗺𝗶 finds herself tryi... More

𝗼𝗼.𝟭

SWEET NOTHINGS

201 12 27
By luvsnaya

-ˋ⭐‧˚⋆ SWEET NOTHINGS ! ₊。˚ˎ˗
a matt sturniolo fanfic . . .
written by luvsnaya.

IN WHICH ! 🌺
ami rojas slipped into a two-year-long coma, an unforeseen turn of events that separated her from her friends, family, and the boy she loved. matt sturniolo had faithfully stood by her side throughout those trying years, hopeful for her awakening, but alas, it never came to pass. battling the anguish and sorrow that threatened to consume him, he ultimately made the painful decision to move forward, believing it was in his best interest. little did he know that fate had a cruel twist in store. ami finally awoke, only to discover that her boyfriend had embarked on a new chapter of his life with a girl that she least expected.

the CAST !

AMI ROJAS 🌊
❰ portrayed by keilani lizbeth ❱

"no matter how hard you try to forget me, ill always be here to remind you about us."

MATT STURNIOLO ☘️
❰ portrayed by himself ❱

"there's a reason why i want to forget about everything, ami."

DARIA DELGADO 🌟
❰ portrayed by destiny reyna ❱

" a lot has happened since you've been gone. "

VALERIA CARRERO 🍷
❰ portrayed by yesly dimate ❱

" if you want me to get physical, i will gladly knock her out for you. "

LANA CHAPMAN 🪻
❰ portrayed by lily chee ❱

" fate has its own ways of helping you see the truth. "

ALSO STARRING !

nick sturniolo as himself
chris sturniolo as himself

disclaimers ❀˖°
; there will be no social media in this fic ! all of these chapters will be based in real life.
; nobody is famous in this book !!
; this book will contain strong language and mature themes.
; there will be no smut / sexualising of any kind, however there will be mentions / use of alcohol and mentions of sex .
; this plot is based on a sub-plot from the show manifest !!

naya speaks ! ❀˖°
; nervous about this one. expect SLOW updates since ive just started school again, but ill upload whenever i can!
; if u haven't watched manifest please do its worth the watch 🫶🫶
enjoy!!
edit 04.04.24 // first chapter soon!! dont expect any fast updates for this book, since ive got other ones to focus on!

naya <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 85 3
-'𝜗𝜚'- 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ⎯ chris sturniolo is typically seen as grumpy with a persona that radiates off him without even...
173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
79.9K 1.1K 28
' and i've been spending the last 8 months, thinking all love ever does is break, and burn, and end. but on a wednesday in a café, i watched it begin...
867K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.