Animaniacs Season 4 (fan made)

Av Yakkosworld

๐ŸŽถThey're ani - maney! Totally insane - y!๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽถBack again - y!๐ŸŽถ Follow the Warners along on their new zany t... Mer

1:Previously on/Nora's niece/Bathtime for starbox/Brainy and the pink/word world
2:Brains sick day/Baby Wakko/Wakkos world of food/Everyday safety
3:Pinky's vacation/mathterpiece theatre/dots poetry corner/only child day

4: Pinkys pet/the upside down story/Wakkos world of food/clicclock

22 3 0
Av Yakkosworld

➪Pinky's pet➪

*theme song*

"Pleeeeeeeeseee Brain, Pleeeese?" Pinky begged at Brains feet. "No Pinky, we're not getting a a pet!" Brain said angrily, once again. "PLEASEEEE? BRAINNNNNN!" Pinky yelped. "I'll take care of him!! He'll be my bestest friend in the whole world!! Besides you of course!" Said Pinky with a smile as if to guarantee what he just said. "Ugh. Oh alright. But get something small like an ant or something." Said Brain. But before he could say anything Pinky had ran off.

"Uh oh." 

**********************************************

Pinky was wandering in the park, hoping to find a free pet friend! 

"Oh I can't wait to get my new pet friend!" Pinky said enthusiastically clapping his hands. "Now... Where could my new pet be? And what could it be?" Pinky said as he wandered again. Suddenly he trips over something. "Oops sorry!" Pinky exclaims brushing himself off. He looks up and immediately notices that... "a turtle!" Pinky exclaimed. Yes, he had almost tripped over a little turtle. "Aww you're so cute!" Pinky cooed. The turtle seemed to like him because when Pinky started walking he started walking. 

"Ok little friend! Let's go back home and show you to Brain! Ohhh he's going to loveeee you!" Pinky said with a chuckle.

*********************************************

"A TURTLE???" Brain yelled looking down at Pinkys new pet turtle who was crawling around on the floor. "Yes Brain!" Pinky said with a smile. "Pinky he's like huge in comparison to us... when you said pet I thought you meant like an ant or something?" Brain asked. "Oh we already have ants Brain!l said Pinky as he watched a group of ants carrying food crawl across the cage. "I'm sorry Pinky but you're just going to have to return him! We can't take care of a turtle?" Said Brain. "But... but!" "No buts!" Brain cut pinky off. Pinky was very sad now. Brain left the room.

"Ok... come on Mr turtle. Time to go.." said Pinky as he walked over to him. The turtle usually follows Pinky but this time he refused. "But Mr turtle! If we don't get you out of here Brain will be mad!" Pinky exclaimed. He tried to reach his hand out to pet him but he bit him. "Ow!" Pinky exclaimed. Me turtle started to walk the other way, out the cage to one of Brains machines. "No! Come back," Pinky exclaimed as he grabbed his shell and started to pull him, but he was too heavy! "Noo! Mr turtle please!" Pinky pleaded. But he didn't hear him or want to hear him.

Mr turtle made his way over to a machine of Brains where next to it was a strange jar of green oozing liquid. "Mr turtle?" Pinky called as he stood behind him. The turtle eyed the jar and took his hand and hit it against the jar causing it to smash into smithereens. "Oh Brain is going to kill me!" Pinky said worriedly. Suddenly the turtle started to drink the liquid. "Uh oh!" Pinky exclaimed. And uh oh indeed. 

The turtle started to grow, and change into a giant humanoid turtle. "Uh oh... now Brains really going to kill me!" Pinky exclaimed. Brain had returned and was not very happy. "All I did was went to check the mail and THIS happens!" Brain said dropping the mail and climbing the desk to get to Pinky. "Pinky!" Brain yelled. The mutant creature was now on top of the table and he hoped down off the table. He looked like well.. a turtle as a human. "Woah Brain! We just made a mutant turtle! Like the ninja turtles!" Pinky excitedly jumped up and down. 

"Wait this is actually brilliant Pinky... we can use him to help take over the world! Now my friend, you think you could do something for me! A little favour?" Brain asked. The turtle seemed to be a teenager because what he said next shocked Brain. "Nah dude I don't do stuff like that. I'm going to be on my way now though since I'm apparently not welcome here!" He said crossing his arms and walking away. "Wait but- ugh. Well Pinky I guess that's the end of your pet." Said Brain. Mr turtle walked out of the room and left. Pinky had tears in his eyes. "I'll never forget you Mr turtle... and the 5 minutes we spent together..." 

They're Dinky! They're Pinky and the Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain!

************************************************************

❥The upside down story❥

Yakko is sitting in a chair at a desk on set.

Yakko: hello, howdy! Hiya and welcome to the upside down story! * he said while turning his head upside down* Where we make news for you and you only!

*Yakko began. Wakko then popped out of nowhere.*

Wakko: tonight we will be talking about the newest dance craze, food you can shove into your mouth fast and tips to becoming a problem!

*Dot pops out of nowhere*

Dot: so let's get on with it, shall we?

*****************************************

*Dot was sitting at the desk now with a video playing in behind her.*

Dot: Recently clickclock has been on the rage, with new dances for all to do!

Dot: let's take a look, shall we?

*someone doing a crazy dance on screen, imagine whatever you want*

Dot: Now everybody's doing it! Why? Because why not?

****************************************

*Wakko sits at the desk now except he's a chicken dressed as Wakko.*

*The chicken clucks and makes chicken noises.*

*Yakko comes in*

Yakko: Wait a minute! Are you ok Wakko? You sound sick.

*the chicken just clucks in response.*

*Dot comes in*

Dot: he looks like he's pretending to be a chicken?

*suddenly the costume rips upon being to small revealing chicken boo.*

Yakko: AGHHHH!! he's naked!

*Yakko said closing his eyes, Dot closes her eyes too.*

*Suddenly chicken boo runs towards Yakko and attacks him*

Yakko: AGHHHHHHHH!!!

*The screen cuts out.*

************************************************

*Yakko appears at the table again with feathers in his fur. Chicken Boo had obviously attacked him.*

*Wakko walks in*

Wakko: did I miss anything?

Yakko: *tiredly* Well folks unfortunately due to an incident we are going to have to cut this short..

Wakko: goodnight everybody!

***********************************************

༄Wakkos world of food༄

Wakko sits at the Warners dining room table. 

Wakko: hello everyone and welcome back to Wakkos world of food!

*title card*

Wakko: today we are going to be trying.... 

✨Pad Thai!✨ 

Wakko: I only have an instant Pad Thai, but hopefully it will still be good! 

Wakko: Pad Thai is from Thailand, and it's rice noodles with vegetables and sometimes even tofu with a sweet and sour type sauce! Mmmm! My mouths watering just thinking about it!

Wakko shows the box of the instant pad Thai

Wakko: anyways let's make it!

************************************

Wakko: first we pour the hot water.... Put in the spices... and close the lid and it says to let it sit for 3 minutes! So I'll be back when it's done!

Wakko does this all by the sink 

************************************

Wakko: ok! So we're back and now it's time to add the sauce! 

Wakko adds the sauce

Wakko: and now we eat! 

Wakko takes his camera and sets it back up at the dinner table. 

Wakko: alright everybody... let's try some! 

He said as he took a bite. 

Wakko: ITS SO GOOD GUYS! Best instant noodles ever! Anyways guys tune in next time where we try some new foods! And now you guys can request foods from your country! Just comment bellow on this book! And don't forget! LOVE ALL FOOD! Byee guysss!!!

*the camera cuts*

The end!

*****************************************

𖧷click clock𖧷

It was a boring day at the studio and Dot was sitting on her phone playing video games. She sat on her middle bunk bed laying on her stomach. She planted her face into her bed for a moment. "I'm so boredddd" said Dot groaning. There was literally nothing to do today! It was boiling hot outside and the only thing you could do was stay outside. The boiling California heat was finally getting to them.

"Ugh me too." Said Wakko sitting on his top bunk, also on his phone. "Me three!" Exclaimed Yakko who was also laying in his bed. When Dot brought her head back up again she saw an ad for "click clock" a social media app. "Ooo! That sounds fun! You can make videos, share them with the world, like comment and become internet famous for free and fast!" She exclaimed, reading the app description.

"Uh Dot are you sure you want to do this? You know we have been sort of against social media for a while.. plus do you even know how to use it?" Yakko asked. "I'm not an 80 year old lady!" Proclaimed Dot. "Uh Dot... but you are like 80 years old.. actually we're all 90 years old...." Said Yakko, being very technical. 

"Oh chill out I know what I'm doing!" Yelled Dot hitting the download button for click clock. The app downloaded and Dot instantly opened it, made an account and started to think of video ideas. "Now what should I post... well I guess I could do a bit of everything! Vlogs, dance videos, everything!" Said Dot talking to herself. "Dots talking to herself again!" Wakko exclaimed. "SHUT UP IM BUSY!" Dot yelled getting up off her bed to head to the living area. She was going to film her introduction video right then and there!

She opened the camera, made sure she looked good and began to film. Once she finished her introduction she hit "post" and sent it off for the whole World Wide clickclock community to discover! Or atleast that's how the clickclock app explains it. Dot sat down opened her inbox and began to wait for the love to roll in. After waiting for 3 minutes finally she got her first like! "Awesome! And I already have 15 views! Hopefully I get more!" Dot exclaimed.

She decided to take a break from clickclock and come back later to check on her video!

*******24 hours later*********

"500k views? 400k likes? 10k followers? GUYS IM BECOMING FAMOUS!" She yelled to her brothers. They entered the room and came to investigate. "Woah! You're right!" Yakko exclaimed. "I know isn't it amazing! I have to film another one!" Dot exclaimed. "Wait can I see that for a sec?" Yakko asked. "Sure!" Said Dot. Yakko looked through her comments, and there was a lot of hate comments. Actually the majority were hate comments, there was nearly more hate comments than likes. "Uhm Dot you have a lot of hate comments." Said Yakko. 

"Who cares, I'm famous! Now move out of my way boys... I'm going to go film another famous video!" Dot cried as she took her phone back and ran to their room and shut the door. When she came back she posted and sat back to relax and watch the views roll in! Yakko and Wakko were concerned for her. She was now checking clickclock constantly and never taking breaks.

As the days went by they became more and more concerned for her well being. "I don't think this is very healthy." Yakko would say. "Maybe you should take a break" Wakko would say. But Dot would yell at them and tell them that she only wanted a few more followers then she would take a break, but she never did. Finally Wakko and Yakko decided they needed a plan. They had to get their sister back! They had to sneak on her phone at night and delete clickclock. Which was hard because currently at the moment she.. and I quote "didn't have time for sleep" 

So Yakko decided to sneak melatonin into her nightly tea before bed to get her to go to sleep. Yakko made her tea and set it down in front of her. "Enjoy!" He said with a smirk. Dot didn't notice and just started to drink. After a few minutes she fell asleep. Yakko noticed and with the help of Wakko they carried her and her things to bed while Wakko took her phone. Yakko came back out closed and locked Dots door (incase she woke up) and went through to clickclock. Now she had nearly 1 million followers yet she was getting massive hate comments. They decided it was for her own good. 

They deleted her clickclock, all of her information on the app. Deleted the app and banned clickclock from her App Store so she couldn't access it. (Through Yakkos phone) Suddenly they heard some foot steps behind them. Her door was open. Dot jumped onto Yakkos back just  as he finished and started yelling "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! CLICKCLOCK! MY FANS!" She shouted. Yakko shook her off his back and decided to explain. 

"Dot. We're just trying to help you! You were getting so many hate comments and we just thought it'd be better for you!" Yakko explained. "I was getting... a lot of hate... wow. That makes me feel great." Dot answered sarcastically "but Dot, that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what strangers on the internet think... you're you and we love you for it!" Wakko said giving her a hug. "You guys really mean it?" Asked Dot. Yakko shook his head and entered the group hug. 

"I guess I do feel a lot better now." Said Dot. "Good because you're grounded for week young lady!" Yakko said angrily. 

"Ugh. Siblings." 

****************************************

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

659K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake love Av :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
255K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...