2:Brains sick day/Baby Wakko/Wakkos world of food/Everyday safety

*Pinky and the brain theme*

"Narf!"

𖧷𖧷Brains sick day𖧷𖧷

It was a rainy morning in Burbank and inside acme labs slept a very tired Brain and a  super energetic Pinky who was already running on his hamster wheel. Pinky noticed Brain was still not awake and began to worry. He doesn't usually take this long to wake up? 

Pinky made his way over towards the bed (aka a sardine can and a small tissue as a blanket) 

"Hey Brain?" Pinky whispered.

Brain slowly opened his eyes and noticed Pinky was there. 

"Pinky... move your head out of my face space or I shall have to hurt you!" Brain said holding up his fist angrily.

Pinky backed away. "So! Brain! What are we going to do today!" Pinky said hopefully.

Brain groaned. "I'm afraid not much, I'm sick today Pinky!" Said Brain, then letting out a cough.

"You're sick?" Pinky asked in deep concern.

"Im fine Pinky, just a little cold... now if you excuse me *cough* I'm going to get some rest... he said as he closed his eyes and began to sleep.

Pinky decided he had to take care of Brain and all of his responsibilities! Be the bigger mouse! 

So Pinky prepared a nice breakfast in bed of food pellets. 

"Oh braiiiinnnn" Pinky called happily in a singy songy voice.

"Do me a favour Pinky, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" He shouted angrily as he turned back around in bed.

"But I made you food pellets!" Pinky said.

"Pinky you didn't make the food pellets and I don't need food I need rest!" Brain said as he placed the covers over his head and turned away from Pinky.

"Oh alright. But it'll be right here on the table Brain!" Pinky said as he placed it down and decided to do something else. 

He sat pondering on the other side of the cage.

Well if Brain isn't able to take over the world, then who will? Thought Pinky.

"I guess I will have to!" Pinky suggested to himself.

So Pinky got to work!

Pinky scattered out of the cage to go find himself a note book.

Brain slowly lifted his head up from the overs. He watched Pinky for a moment.

"What the blazes are you up to Pinky?" Asked Brain, stopping Pinky in his tracks.

"I'm going to take over the world for you since you're sick today!" Said Pinky, proud of himself.

"Pfft, like that'd go well... well you go ahead then my friend... it's not like you'll actually succeed.." Brain said, the last part to himself.

"Okay!" Pinky replied happily as he continued his journey to get a note book.

He climbed down the table their cage sat on and ran across the floor. He looked up at the cabinets straight across from their cage. Up at the top were two shelf's hung on the wall, one which had a yellow notebook. 

"Ooh! I found a note book!" Pinky celebrated as he began to climb up the cabinets to the table top. He ran across the top and looked up at the shelf's hung on the wall, still very far from where he was.

"Hmm.." he thought for a moment. What could he do?

Then he decided to grab some random objects on the lab desk he was on. He grabbed a pencil, a clipboard and some paper clips formed in a chain to create a way to get up to the shelf's. He first had to climb up the pencil onto the clipboard which was leaning against a laptop. Then he had to cross the chain of paper clips and into the shelf he was!