TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧

3.6K 432 141
By santhiyasuresh

After a week,

Teja " Are please yaar mereko vadapaav khaana hai "

Cupid " tereko shaadi ki feeling nahi kiya, jab dheko khaana... "

Anvi " tejuuu, we r already running late and you want to eat vadapav.. Seriously "

Teja " please please.. Wahan ki shop mei ache hoti hai..lets eat na "

Anvi " tejuuuuuu "

Destiny " iska kuch nahi hoga, mei kuch Karta hu "

Teju " I will get us vadapav tu ruk "

She was trying to cross but the cars were passing on a flash and she found a space, she tried to cross only to get hit and she fell down making anvi shocked.

Cupid " oh my God, tejuuu jaan "

Anvi " tejuuuuu "

She ran to her as the traffic got stuck and an old couple stepped down from the car with panicking face.

Cupid " hayeee ye saas sasur kahan se agaye " he looked up to see destiny smirking and understood everything.

Destiny " I don't think tu unn dono ko jaldi milwayega, isiliye meine ye kiya"

Cupid " Oops that hurts, I will make them fall in love soon"

Destiny " yeah yeah , bolna Nahi, karke dhika"

Papa K " Beta, we r so sorry, show me.. Oh my God, it's bleeding. Come with us "

Papa K checked her arms and momma K was looking at her with concern. He hold her up and they went to the pathway and cleared the traffic.

Teja was having so much pain but still she doesnt want to scare the couple who was already afraid.

Teja " Uncle, it's okay, it's not paining much, it's my mistake "

Papa K " no beta, iss parvez gadhe ne fast drive kara "

Teja " no uncle, he didn't..i came in middle "

Mumma k " bachi is hurt and you want to talk now. Beta, come with us, hum hospital jayenga, aao "

Anvi " yes teju, u need to first dress the wound, please hospital jayee"

Mumma K " beta aao "

Teja looked at anvi " anvi, you go to office, Or else that mughambo will blast you too, I will take care "

Anvi looked at her and teju blinked her eyes making her sigh. She asked teju to inform her once she gets treated.

Mumma k " beta you don't need to worry, we will be with her and we will drop her safely at home. Aap jao kaam pe, we will not let anything happen to your friend "

She nodded and they guided teju to the car, anvi bidded her bye. Teju looked down in sadness and Papa felt something looking her sad. Parvez started the car and they drove to nearby hospital.

Papa " what happened beta "

Teja " nothing uncle.. "

Mumma was ruffling her hairs and blowing in the wound to ease her pain.

They reached hospital and Jessica came outside as Papa already informed her, she is working as a general physician and the hospital is owned by Kundrra Empires. They entered the hospital and teju was taken to the dressing room.

Jess " Nothing to worry Papa, she is fine. Few scratches and we will take an X-ray to check for hairline fractures. Other then that, dressing is fine as of now "

Papa K " give her some pain killers, she is controlling her pain so that we doesn't feel bad "

Mumma looked at him as she also felt that and he nodded.

Teju came out after dressing and she thanked Jessica.

Jessica " I will give you some medicine, take that morning and night and change the dressing once a day "

Teju " sure doc "

At the same time karan called papa kundrra as he need some signature in papers.

Karan " Papa, where were you, you said you will reach office in sometime "

Papa " we r at our hospital "

Karan " what, kya hua.. What happened..are you fine, is mumma fine "

Papa explained him everything and don't know why but listening to it, only teju face flashes in his mind and he was just praying that it should not be her who is injured.

Papa " you do one thing, send om here and I will sign. Bachi ka X-ray karna hai, so it will take sometime "

Karan " hmm.. Okay.. I will send him "

Karan pov " I want to know who is that girl, what if it's.. No karan.. What r u doing.. When did you start thinking about a girl. Chuck your thoughts and send om there "

He called om and informed him everything and asked him to go to hospital.

Teja had been taken to X-ray room, Papa called parvez and asked him to buy something, mumma was with teju all the time. Their care towards her made everyone thinks that she is their daughter.

Anvi called teju and papa recieved the call ,

Anvi " teju, how r u.. R you okay, should I come, is that uncle and aunty with you. .. This mughambo is very angry and she was all set to blast you. I m worried for you.. Please say something na "

Papa " Beta, she is been taken to the X-ray room "

Anvi " uncle, you. I m sorry I was blabbering. How is she, is she fine "

Papa " Yes beta, she is fine.. Doc gave her pain killers, we r with her. Don't worry and no mughambo can hurt my bachi. You give me her number, i will blast that person "

Anvi giggled " Thanks to God, he is sending people who can roast this mughambo in our life,
Phele Karan sir and now you. But uncle it's fine.. If she goes over board then I will tell you okay "

Papa laughed and said okay. He was shocked to hear about Karan ,om have told them about his behaviour but they don't know that the girl is teju. They ended the conversation and teju also came outside that same time. She was touched with the care she was getting from this couple.

Teja ' Thank you so much uncle and aunty, it means alot, I dashed into your car and you still took me here and stayed with me. I m sorry if you were having a important work And I interpreted that "

She was really feeling bad, anvi was right, sometime her craziness for food is going to land her in big problem,see it happened.

Cupid who was beside her " arey don't cry my jaan. It's okay.. They r your in laws, itna to farz banta hai "

Destiny " chotuu, if u miss the chance now, I will make your life hell instead of love "

Cupid " what chance.. Oh hello.. Destiny didi "

" Tejasswii " , they turned to the source of voice and was shocked to see karan kundrra standing there.

Cupid " ye kahan se agaya.. Wait is this the chance.. Oh yes.. Ab dhikata hu mei kon hu "

He frowned seeing her bandage and with her parents, then he understood his fears did come true. Om was behind him as he rushed to her.

Karan " what happen to you " he asked her checking her arms.

Teja " karan sir, you here? "

Karan "Answer my question, what happened to you. How did you get injured "

Cupid " Karan, pyaar se baat karo.. Pareshan mat Karo meri teju ko "

Karan " Are you deaf, I m taking you something "

Teju " voh voh.. I... Was.. Going to office.. Then.. I... Saw my.. Fav stall.. Vadapav ka. So I wanted... To eat.. And then... I crossed the.. Road in... Hurry.. Then a car hit me, break dala unone but phir bhi, I was hit wit less force and I fell down. Ye injury Ho Gaye and then uncle and aunty took me here and sab "

She showed her arms like a bby to him and her lips wobbled as its paining her and he was scolding her.

Cupid throw the love magic sparkles on them and they both felt different. It was like someone just pulled them and tied them together, their hearts getting tangled.

Karan composed himself seeing her tears but when he realized all this happened bcoz of a vadapav, he got angry again " you r insane, who does this for a vadapav, seriously. Kya bas Ek stall hai poore mumbai mei, that you wanted to eat from there only. Bachi ho kya. Can't you be careful, see now what happened. "

He traced her arms and his parents are getting shock by shock with his behaviour and om was just looking at them with a smile.

She got angry listening him scolding her again " Aap baat mat karo Mujhse, you always scold me. Haan galti kiye.. Mujhe vadapav chahiye tha, isiliye cross kiye.. Hogaya na.. Mei dard mei hu aap chilarahe ho mujhse.. Hatiyee.. Jayee yahan se "

She turned her face which become red now and he was looking at her surprised. Om tried to control his laugh and so papa, while mumma was so shocked to even react.

Momma to om slowly " what's happening here om, how did sunny know her "

Om " maa she is the girl i told you that day "

Papa " I can feel these two are going to be something one day "

Om " Absolutely papa but your good for nothing son will not agree to it "

Papa " wait a minute, he said he will send you but how come he is here "

Om " oh that. I don't know what happened to him, I was in parking and he suddenly came and sat beside me saying he will accompany me. He was tensed all the while coming here"

Papa and om looked at karan who was somewhat calm now and looked at each other " Kuch to hai "

Karan turned her face " Is it paining much ? "

Teja slowly " yes but I will be fine, dont say to uncle and aunty, they r already feeling bad "

Karan turned to his papa " where is parvez, how can he be so careless "

Teja " How did you know their driver name "

She was confused and om moved to her, sat beside her " kyuki my lovely sister, they r his parents and obviously he know his driver right "

Her eyes widened realizing that they r Mr and Mrs kundrra. She stood up and they made her sit again. Mumma ruffled her hairs and kissed her forehead.

Mumma " you r so beautiful and cute. The place wherever you stay will always be happy bcoz you r ray of sunshine forever "

Papa " she is right and you r so cutee "

Karan was shocked to see his parents and their words, this girl have some magic definitely.

Cupid rolling his eyes " learn something from them, how sweet they r.. Tum kya karela khaati ho daily, always rude "

Om " now lets get you home and you need to rest, I will meet Jessica and come "

She nodded and Papa was happy to see their bond.

Karan turned to see parvez who was holding a parcel and he glared at them. Papa took the parcel and went to teju. He opened it and she was surprised and happy to see her vadapav, karan wanted to hit his head on the wall seeing her but nevertheless she is cute and he can watch her expression like this for 24*7

Karan pov " what the fuck karan kundrra, get a grip on your emotions. Shut your thoughts on her. She is innocent and cute, that's it. No more talks on her "

His papa fed her slowly and she was enjoying the bite and was talking to his parents like hers.

Teja " You also eat na uncle and aunty, this is so tasty "

She fed them and they ate with a smile. He was adoring them when her eyes met him, he looked at her raising his eyebrows and she blinked him asking him to come closer, he moved and she put a morsel in his mouth and he looked at her shocked but soon the taste melted him and he ate the food.

Teja " it's tasty right, isiliye I wanted to have that time. Food is my love " she grinned and although he wanted to pull those cheeks, he did opposite thing

Karan glared at her " bullshit "

He turned to other side and she pouted, Papa glared at him " khote, chup kar.. Tu khale bachi "

She showed her tongue to him and he bite his inner cheeks to control his smile. Om came outside and he patted her head.

Om " No fractures thankfully, it will take a week to heal, you will be fine then, don't strain that hand okay "

She nodded like a kid and he smiled.

Om " Papa, I will drop her, you and mumma go with sunny "

Papa " no no, you both go to office. We will drop her home "

Papa blinked his eyes at om and he understood that Papa is up to something. He nodded and karan wanted to say that he will drop her but he can't, he doesn't have any rights on her to say that.

Cupid ruffling his hairs like SRK " mil jayega voh rights, very soon if you cooperate with me "

She stood up with his parents holding her, she looked at him, he nodded and left the place, she felt bad bcoz he didn't bid her bye but then chucked her thoughts.

Om left with karan and papa and mummaa walked with teju to drop her at her place.

Cupid " some changes are happening but this slowly, it will take my all ages. Destiny didi is right, inka kuch Nahi hoga jaldi " he sighed and flew to his destiny.

Destiny smirking " Next stop at Prakash house "

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 3.8K 25
A tale of innocent love ft Veer and Tara with our tejran cameo He doesn't know the meaning of love, until he saw her and that innocence captured his...
42.9K 5K 43
Book 1 of the Destined Series Away from the crowd in the corner of the place, stood a man dressed up in a proper traditional look with a bottle in h...
11.9K 1.1K 12
Will write short stories here 😂✊🏻 Just pick and read which story you like 😵‍💫👍🏻 Long chapters but short story 💀🤌🏻
3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...