|[Jealousy Overtakes]|

By haechiessun

[Soulmate au] Suh Huijin,a pretty mysterious college girl with a dark past,doesnt believe in soulmates. Mark... More

᯾Characters᯾
᯾Informations᯾
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 14

74 1 0
By haechiessun

3rd P.O.V

Huijin looked at the person shocked and in fear,the memories coming back rushing to her. The dark past came back making her eyes tear,she tried to hold back her tears from rolling out. He was the reason why shes in a trauma, she cant eat or drink or even sleep in peace. She was afraid he would come back and abused her. The reason why she cant even accept her soulmate,why she cant even know how or accept to love someone.

And also the reason behind her dragon tattoo on her back.

"H-Han Wooyeol?" She stuttered.

The said guy smiled at her,walking towards her to hug her but instantly stopped when he saw Mark beside her.

His face immediately went dark, "So you've been cheating on me with him?!" He screamed at her.

"I broke up with you! Just go away and dont go back here! Or i'll call the police!" Huijin holds onto Mark's arm in fear.

Her whole body is shaking in fear.

"Huijin! I still love you! You still love me don't you? Remember when we said we will always be with each other no matter what happened? I know you're still in love with me! Cmon love-"

"Don't call me that you psycho bastard!" Huijin cried holding onto Mark's arm,Mark immediately hid her behind him.

He felt the pain in his heart when she squeezed his arm in fear,his soulmate instinct immediately told him to do something before anything could happen.

"I don't know who you are to her but you need to go now or i'll call the police right now," he holds up his phone showing the call log. Wooyeol saw the phone,he immediately backed off in fear but kept his face serious.

"I will wait for you Huijin! You are mine!" Wooyeol walked away leaving them after making a scene.

Huijin dropped to the ground,feeling weak, all of the dark memories came back to her making her tremble, worried he might come back and do the same thing to her.

"Are you okay Jin? Hey hey look at me," Mark holds both of her arms, looking at her worried that shes trembling and still crying.

"Hey its okay, hes gone now, calm down," he hugs her rubbing her back to calm her down.

When she finally calmed down, he slowly held her up, "who was that guy Jin? Is he someone to you?" She didn't reply to him but he kept asking eager to know who this Han Wooyeol was to Huijin. Is he someone special to her? Someone who gave her a scar? Someone she loves dearly?

Who is he to Huijin? Why is she crying and trembling when she meets him?

"Who is he Huijin?" Nothing

"Huijin please tell me who is he?" She didn't respond to anything.

Mark grew frustrated and asked her again "Huijin i swear who is-"

"IT'S NO ONE!" Huijin burst and ran inside her house leaving a shocked Mark, he felt hurt when Huijin shouted at him.

Feeling hurt and not needed by his soulmate, he walked to the college parking lot since he left his car there. He scoffed, "why am i hurt? I don't even care or love her, i'm just using her so i could stay alive."

Johnny who was inside the house heard the ruckus and ran downstairs to see his sister bawling her eyes out, sitting on the floor.

He ran to her worried,he quickly hugged her and rubbed her back to calm her,not knowing what happened he asked her.

"What happened Jin? Why are you crying?" He waited for her to answer his questions, rubbing her back to calm her.

"I met him John." She cried again, scared something will happen.

"I met him again John after years of avoiding him,I'm scared of John i really am scared of John please please please don't leave me alone I don't want to be hurt again!" She cried on his shoulder.

As her brother, he can feel her pain from her cries. He cant stand to see his sister crying from her dark past, he has seen his sister crying for the past years from the trauma. He hated seeing his sister crying because of that bastard. She suffered a lot for the past years and he wont let a guy hurt her again physically or mentally even if that guy is his best friend, he will protect his one and only sister no matter what happened.

"It's okay, it's okay hes gone now i will not let him go near you again i will never leave you Jin You're my sister i will protect you no matter what," he hugs her tightly scared of what will happen to her.

Later that night, she changed her clothes to her night clothes. Her eyes puffy and her nose red from crying. She lets out a shaky breath.

Its okay Jin he will never get near you, you have Johnny

'Don't you like it when i give you this art? Aren't you sweetheart?'

'I love you Huijin! Why can't you do it with me!'

Voices from the past came to her.

She shook her head not letting the voice ruin her night. She laid on her bed getting ready to sleep. She prayed that the nightmare wouldn't come back although she knew it would. Minutes later her eyes closed, making her drift to dreamland.

"YOU BITCH! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU! AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GAVE ME!?" Wooyeol slapped her.

"I-i'm sorry Wooyeol! P-please stop it hurts!" Huijin begged, crying nonstop.

Bruises all over her body, her boyfriend had tortured and abused her everyday. One time she had almost fainted from crying,it was too much for her to bear with pain. Sometimes she felt like she wanted to die but no, Johnny is the reason why shes still alive.

"Of course it hurts! But my feelings are more hurt than yours! You cant even satisfy what I want! Why should i stop hurting you!" Slaps after slaps, the neverending slaps turns into punches.

Huijin cried and cried in pain, trying to shield herself from his punches and slaps.

The slaps and punches stop, the sound of his footsteps and her breathing was the only thing she heard. A metal sound could be heard in a distance, the man brought out a knife.

Huijin looked at him in fear, she quickly got up to run away from him but unfortunately he caught her before she could run away.

"Let me go! Youre crazy Wooyeol! Stop!" She tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong. She punched his face making him scream in pain holding his nose with his other hand.

"You bitch!!" Huijin ran to the front door.

The unexpected thing happened, Wooyeol slashed the knife at Huijin's back.

She screamed in pain, blood gushing out of her back.

While Wooyeol laughed at her being in pain. She dropped down on the floor crawling to the front door. He straddled on her waist, raising his hand with the knife, smiling at her.

"Goodbye Suh Huijin." He stabbed her.

Huijin screamed and got up abruptly, heart beating so fast. She hit her chest multiple times as her breathing went shallow.

Johnny slammed her bedroom door open worried expression plastered on his face. He ran to her when he saw she was crying and hitting her chest.

"Whats wrong Huijin!? Are you okay? What happened? Tell me!" He holds her face trying to look if his sister is hurt anywhere. Not waiting for a response he hugged her tightly.

"Its okay its okay im here im here i'll never let you go sis," she cried even more knowing her brother is here to protect her.

"Im sorry Johnny im sorry i-"

"No need to be sorry sis i've got you now, cmon lets go to sleep i'll get you a glass of water okay? Hmm?" She nodded sniffing.

After Johnny gave her the water, she laid on her bed staring at the ceiling, sighing she tried to sleep again but luck wasnt on her side, she cant sleep after the nightmare she had encountered. The whole night she just stared at the ceiling sighing. That night was a struggle night for her.

----------------------------✈︎----------------------------

Introducing the crazy ex, Han Wooyeol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 2.6K 71
❝ 𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚? ❞ SOULMATE & MAFIA AU ! BOOK 2 in the RIDIN' SERIES
36.7K 1.2K 24
Mark's relationship problems seem to fade away when he notices a person on the ground - by the road - and helping her would soon enough change his li...
58.3K 1.1K 18
❝ Nct member Haechan rumoured to be dating a NCTzen ❞ .・゜゜・・゜゜・..・゜゜・・゜゜・. ↳︎IN WHICH eunji gets selected to join the famous kpop group nct 127 for...
220K 7.8K 74
"we worried so much for no reason." "we really did." a girl meets her soulmate in a grocery store. one glance to see who it is was all she needed t...