Hinobi band archive the Bit P...

By 0valeyes

(set during the Oval holding down the Fort event) with all the know leads on Hinobi all used up Ovalsan is no... More

Opening cinematic
Game one: Pie-lo
G-1: tutorial
G-1: Level one
G-1:level 2
G-1: Level 3
G1: Level 4
Game one Oval brake part two: Weapon and multiplayer
G1: Level 5
G1: Final level
Outro/Data mind
Game Two: Serial experiments Lain.
The arrival.
the occupant
The occupation part two
Oval brake three: What the different: serial experiment Lane
The occupation part three
The Occupation part four
The Occupation part five
The Leaving and the returning
Outro:Data mine
Game three: repo the interactive Genetic Opera.
Final game: Starship troopers Chrono Troopers.
closing cinematic

Game one Oval brake one: What are they thinking?

0 0 0
By 0valeyes

Andrew: Harvest Moon mixed with Halo why would I take this route?

Ovalsan: not into Harvest Moon myself Ang well, it's been a long time for all I know.

Andrew: well the story campaign so far is of Two Worlds of warm place colliding with each other one of Space Marines and the other a simple Farm community.

Ovalsan: just be honest I often watch simulations then play them and I'm more war than you.

Andrew: well your means of how should I put this, interrogation radar question even if some do work at one time or another.

Ovalsan: reason falls on deaf ears more often than others.

Andrew: some of those that would be better as workers than Fighters.

Ovalsan: yet there are still those that are afraid to pull the trigger.

Andrew: there are other ways to resolve those kind of things without bloodshed.

Ovalsan: and yet there's those that think there are above the law and need a shot in the arm once in awhile to be reminded that mortal like everyone else.

Andrew: well pointing a bang for I got their face to terrify them and then when the back is turned it was a speargun.

Ovalsan: those of all people should have known Derby jokers in their house of cards.

Andrew: even you don't watch that show.

Ovalsan: nor do you for all I know.

Andrew: who doesn't for those like me.

Ovalsan: can't blame you for being a dust person and part-time beat Guardian.

Andrew: at least those I sign do get results on the field.

Ovalsan: there's also the dating factors in Sims like those.

Andrew: they always do in more ways than one.

Ovalsan: but even we know it's going to take more than Whatever item is to get hitched to whoever you like.

Andrew: true but your sister knows more on how it works then we do.

Ovalsan: it's just that there's no end goal to those things just results on those on what could happen if you run a city.

Andrew: I get what you mean.

Ovalsan: also simulations are more what could happen not nor always what can happen.

Andrew:As for Pie-lo?

Ovalsan: well the following phase of campaigns will have some data elements as a complete objectives down the Town Square message boards from simple deliveries from town to towns to investigate rumors that result in gun fights.

Andrew: I'm guessing this game was a failed experiment because of its contradictions.

Ovalsan: well well I can say until our next break is that it's trying to Branch out into other genre with it being a farming Sim at its core.

Andrew:Hmm that always hard to find a good concepts for new ideas.

Ovalsan: it's how they can fit is a real problem.

Andrew: so true how does the next part of the campaign go?

Ovalsan: well it's better if I show you thought it was uneasy meeting with the Edinant occupation.

Andrew: and mayor Coco potluck then go well.

Ovalsan: Just watch and you'll find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 27.8K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
1K 303 34
Kelly Chadbourne is a Foster girl with so many secrets that she need to know about herself but and end up in Nintendo land a world in conflict with M...
69.7K 1K 23
Heeeeeellooooooooo to those who check this out! As you can probably tell by the title, this is going to be an Origin's one-shot book. It will also in...
73.4K 1.2K 37
⚠️ MOVED TO @TwinkleQuill ⚠️ REBOOT COMING JULY 23, 2021 A PORTAL TO MYSTERY. ❝Wait a minute! So you're saying that the White Pumpkin... is one of us...