Dandelion - a Henry Cavill fa...

By Aleasca94

"You are Henry Cavill," I acknowledge when I look back up into his blue eyes. I have to bite my tongue or els... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chatper 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 18

664 29 4
By Aleasca94

A/N: If smut is not your tea, you can skip after the first third of this chapter. ;)

"I think we need to talk," I tell him as he steps to the side to let me into his mews.

"You are totally soaked. Let me get you a towel," he immediately offers after closing the door and I can hear the worry in his voice. He wants to go up the stairs where Kal is waiting.

"That won't be necessary, because I don't think I will be here for long." He stops in his tracks and turns around to look at me puzzled.

"I don't understand." I take a deep breath to muster all my courage.

"I can't be your friend anymore," I tell him. Shock and bewilderment are clearly present on his face.

"Why?" he asks me and the way he looks at me makes my heart ache. Sadness, pain and confusion have taken over.

"Because I like you, but not as a friend," I start, and even though it already hurts, I continue, "I know that you like this other woman, but I am falling in love with you." Bracing myself for a rebuff, I turn my head to the side so I don't have to look at him.

I can feel his body heat when he steps closer to me and shudder when his fingers touch my chin. He lifts my head and turns it back to him, so I have to look at him. I don't understand what is happening. Confused I try to find answers by looking into his eyes.

"There was never another woman, Charlotte. There has only been you this entire time," he whispers as he bends his head down to mine. Suddenly I comprehend that everything he told me about her, fits perfectly to me. I was just too blind to see it. A smile creeps on my lips as I realize that he loves me.

While lifting my heels up from the floor, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his face down to mine. As soon as our lips touch, a shiver runs through my body, and I sigh in delight. The butterflies in my stomach go crazy and I can feel him putting his left hand on my hip to pull my body closer against his. His lips are soft and full and feel amazing against mine.

Slowly he licks over my lower lip with his tongue and then takes it between his to gently bite on it while his hand wanders from my hip to my lower back. I moan against his lips and press my chest against his. This feels fucking amazing. There are no other words to describe this.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I ask him after we finish our kiss, and he leans his forehead against mine.

"Because at first I thought you weren't ready and then that you would always only see me as a friend," he sighs and then puts a peck onto my lips. "But before we continue to talk about it, you need to get into something dry. I don't want you to get sick." He caresses my cheek with his thumb, before taking a step back.

"I ruined your shirt," I say as I see that it is wet from my dress.

"No you didn't, that's what a washing machine is for. But let's go upstairs," he assures me and picks me up. A squeal escapes me, and he chuckles. Immediately I wrap my legs around his waist, and he carries me up the stairs.

"I hope you don't mind, but I don't want the floor to get wet."

"Really? And I already thought that you would carry me upstairs because you don't want to let go of me. But apparently, I am wrong," I tease him, and he starts to place open mothed kissed onto my neck. Moaning I tilt my head to the side to give him better access to my sensitive skin.

"I like that sound," he whispers and then slightly blows over my neck. It makes me shiver and press me more against him.
"I hope to hear that couple of times tonight," he groans into my ear as we pass through his living room, then he turns his head for a moment.

"Go back to bed, Kal. Your reunion with Charlotte has to wait," he orders his dog and then turns his head back to me.

"Poor fluffy ball," I say and bite my lower lip when Henry draws his eyebrows together.

"I can put you down, if you rather spend time with my dog," he teases me, and I shake my head.

"No, I like his owner better," I admit as he walks up the last staircase.

"I am glad to hear that. Shower or bath?" he asks me as he opens the door to his bathroom and puts me down on my feet which are still in shoes. He is still taller than I am, but I don't need to tilt my head as much back as normally.

"Depends on if you join me?" I give back and bite my lower lip.

"Nothing would please me more right now," he says as he slips his hand onto my back to pull me against him. He raises an eyebrow inquiringly and I smile at him dumbfounded when I can feel his growing erection pressing through the fabric of our clothes against my lower abdomen.

"Well?" he asks me clearly amused by my reaction and bends his head down to mine.

"Shower," I tell him and then press my lips on him hungeringly as if I am in a dry desert and he is the water that I need to survive. While we nudge our tongues against each other, I can feel one hand of his moving up to the band that holds the back of my dress together and opens the closure.

"This has to go before we get in the shower," he whispers against my skin and turns me around. His head is right next to mine, and he looks at me in the mirror. While looking at me, he takes my hair between his hands and moves it over my shoulder. Then he traces his fingertips over my neck and shoulders to the straps of my dress. The feeling of it, makes me lean the back of my head against his shoulder and moan.

"When I saw you entering the restaurant tonight, all I could think of to rip it off of you," he whispers against my skin as he moves the straps off my shoulders. The dress falls to the floor, and I am only wearing my panties and my high heels anymore. I reach behind me to grab his shirt and pull it out of his pants.

"It would only be fair that we are both get out of our clothes," I tell him, when I try to turn around, but he puts his strong arms around me and one on my lower belly and the other one on my hip.

"Don't expect life to be fair," he says lowly and puts open mouthed kisses on my neck and shoulder while he watches my reaction closely in the mirror.

"I don't think that's how that was meant," I moan as his hand wanders from my hip over my side to my left boob.

"That's the way I interpret it right now," he whispers, and I press my lips together when he takes my nipple between his thumb and index finger to pinch it. I arch my spine to press myself more against his touch. When his hands can already send me into overdrive, what will his lips be able to do?

"Tell me if I do something you don't like – I hope that won't happen too often," he says and his hand wanders from my lower belly between the fabric of my panties and my skin. Instinctively I put my hand over his and he stops.

"You need to tell me," he whispers, and I open my eyes to look at him in the mirror. His deep blue eyes are already on mine, and I exhale loudly.

"Touch me and make me cum," I tell him, and he moves his hand lower while placing kisses on my jaw and then down my neck. When his fingers find my clit, I inhale sharply and crawl my nails into his hip. Fucking shit, this feels so good.

"So wet," he growls pleased, and I shudder. He bits me slightly with his teeth and a jolt runs through my body and I need to moan loudly. Suddenly he turns me around and picks me up to put me onto he counterspace next to his sink. I grab his head and pull it downwards to kiss him feverishly. Taking his lower lip between mine I suck on it and then slightly bite in it. He growls in response and slides his hands over my thighs.

"I guess, I am not the only one, who likes a little bit of pain," I say out of breath.

"However, I like giving it more than receiving it," he admits and puts at trail of open-mouthed kisses over my jaw, neck down to my boob.

"I'm glad we are on the same page then," I moan as he takes my nipple into his mouth and starts to alter between sucking and biting it. I run my fingers through his dark hair and tug on it.

"What happened to making me cum?" I ask him hoarsely and he smiles at me wickedly.

"Some things need to be savored." He moves his head to my other nipple and start the same process there as well. Slowly he traces his fingertips from one side of my thigh to the inside of it and I shudder in pleasure.

"Fuck. This feels amazing," I moan and want to make him feel the same way as I do. I move my hands from his hair over his broad shoulders and then over his chest. When my fingers find the buttons of his shirt, I try to open them, but it is not as easy as I thought. He notices my struggle and lifts his head.

"Take it off," I tell him, and he straightens up. While undoing each button antagonizing slowly, he raises an eyebrow provocatively at me. Two can play that game, darling. I take my hand off his chest and move it between my legs. His eyes follow my movement and when my fingers are on my clit, he growls. He lifts his gaze and I start to put more pressure on it.

"If you won't do it, I need to," I taunt him and before I can say or do anything else, he pushes my legs further apart and squats down. He moves the fabric of my panties to the side and slides a finger into me. If that's not only enough, he pushes my hand away and takes my clit between his lips.

"Fuck," I almost yell at the sensation of his lips and tongue on me. I can feel my orgasm building and lean my head against the wall behind me, while I need to support my body with both my hands on the counterspace. This man knows how to use his tongue and lips.

My skin is tingling. My breath is unregular. My heart is racing. Every fiber of my body feels as if it is on fire.

"Holy shit, this feels so good right now," I moan and when he turns his fingers inside me a little bit and puts more pressure into his strokes, I literally see stars dancing in front of my eyes. I open my mouth as my whole body is filled with the euphoric feeling of an orgasm. My walls contract around his fingers and I can hear and feel him humming pleased against my skin. He keeps licking and stroking me even after I have come down from my orgasm. Slowly he removes his fingers from inside me and I instantly miss them. Then he places a kiss on the inside of my right thigh and straightens up again. Carefully he takes my head between his hands.

"I think I am a fan of things being savored from now on," I tell him still getting down from my high and he chuckles lowly.

"Well, I am glad to hear that. Now we need to take a shower. Even though you are heated up now, you skin is still too cool," he tells me and quickly gets out of his suit pants. Then he takes off my shoes and throws them carelessly into a corner.

"I like them," I scold him and the corners of his mouth twitch.

"Me too, but they are not practical for what I want to do next," he whispers into my ear and picks me up to carry me into the shower. He turns on the water and I squeak when the cold water touches my back. Slowly he puts me down and slips his fingers underneath my panties to pull them down.

"The whole time I believed that you didn't wear anything underneath that dress. The thought of it drove me nearly crazy," he says as I step out of them.

"I thought about it," I tell him, and he presses my back against the cool tile of his shower.

"I am sad and glad at the same time," he whispers into my ear and moves one hand down my sides, over my hip to my thigh.

"Why?" I ask him while I move my own hands over his chiseled torso down to his abs and then take his hard penis between my fingers. Slowly I start to move my hand up and down and I can hear him moan.

"Because it means that others couldn't see what I just saw," he tells me with a grin, and I chuckle.

"Quite protective." He wants to say something, but he stops when I start to kiss his chest and then start my way downwards to his abs. Henry puts his hand onto my neck and gently pulls me up.

"Even though the thought of a blowjob has crossed my mind so many times since we met, I would rather burry myself in your right now." I open and close my mouth couple of times, because I didn't expect that, as he moves his hand from my thigh to the back of my knee and lifts my leg.

"Depot shot and I am clean," I tell him, and he nods pleased.

"I'm clean as well," he says, and I move my hip and direct his penis toward my entrance.

"Fuck, you are fucking tight," he moans when he enters me, and I lean my head against the tile while putting my hands wherever I can touch him.

"Just fuck me as hard as you can," I tell him, and I can feel him thrusting into me. Each time my ass touches the cold tiles and the mixture of his warm body, and the cold tile is mind-blowing.

"You feel so good around me," he moans, and I dig my nails into his skin. I can feel him shudder a bit when I drag my nails down.

"You are making me so wet. But I want you deeper and harder," I order him, and he groans.

"You can't say things like that, or this will be over rather soon," he somewhat scolds me, and I start to grin. I wrap my arms around his neck to pull his face down. Then I move my mouth next to his ear so he can hear every breath and moan clearly.

"I want your cum deep inside me," I whisper and every single word is interrupted by a moan.
"I want it to drip out of me afterwards, so I lace my fingers with it and taste it," I continue, and I can feel him tensing up underneath my touch.

"Charlotte," he groans as I can feel his penis pulsating inside me as cums inside me.
"That was...," he starts and leans his head against mine.

"Amazing? Mind-blowing? Satisfying?"

"Not fair. I kind of wanted to enjoy that longer," he tells me.

"The night is still young," I say as he removes himself from me. Astonished he watches me as I put one hand between my legs and then move my fingers to my lips.

"You are really naughty," he laughs when he stares at me licking over my fingers.

"And you like it. You like it a lot," I tell him and then kiss him.

"I do, but now we need to actually shower and then talk about this. About us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.2K 30
Delilah Goldstein ran Henry Cavill's life. She was his Girl Friday, in charge of his schedule, the one that picked up his dry cleaning, the only one...
378K 9.2K 60
Mia is a film photographer who made her living on her own and lives in the United Kingdom. Due to the fact that she is an avid gamer, she did not hes...
30.8K 1.6K 35
Grace Chapman own a small computer shop in LA where she fixes computers and sells computer parts. She is starstuck when Henry Cavill walks into her s...
2.3M 63.7K 53
[COMPLETED] Highest Ranking: #1 - Best #1 - Favourite #16 - Romance "Don't you ever touch me again! I don't want your filthy hands on me!", he screa...