BOBOIBOY X BNHA CROSSOVER: He...

By Obaloluwa02

Boboiboy and his friends get trapped in an Alternate Universe. They meet an unexpected person there. They hav... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: An Unknown World 🌎
Chapter 2: Adapting...
Chapter 3: Entrance into UA High School
Chapter 4: Boboiboy and friends meet Class 1A
Chapter 5: Preparations for the Sports Festival
Special Chapter: Meeting Admiral Mechamato
Chapter 6: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 1: Obstacle Course.
Chapter 7: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 2: Cavalry Battle
Chapter 8: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 3: Tournament of Power I
Chapter 9: Sports Festival; Part 3: Tournament of Power II
Extra Chapter: Introducing the groups
Chapter 10: Hero Names
Chapter 11: Internships: Part 1
Chapter 12: Internships: Part 2
Chapter 13: Testing the Students' Improvement.
Chapter 15: Final Exams
Chapter 16: Going shopping with the whole class
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes; Part 1
Sorry, guys

Chapter 14: Preparation for the Final Exams

720 23 4
By Obaloluwa02

『Okay, that's it for the class. There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also the practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all.』Mr. Aizawa said as he left the class.

『I haven't studied at all!!』Kaminari, who got 24th on the midterms and Ashido, who got 23rd, exclaimed.

『With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!』Kaminari said.

『It's true that we had one event after another, but...』Tokoyami couldn't believe Kaminari.『For the midterms, we'd just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard time with them, but with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different...』Satou, who got 14th commented, as Koda, who got 13th agreed.

『It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too.』Mineta, who got 10th remarked. A sparkling aura was around him.

『T-Tenth on the midterms?!』Kaminari and Ashido exclaimed.

『And here I thought you were one of us!』Ashido shouted.

『Guys like you are only likeable if they are dumb...! Where's the demand for this?!』Kaminari asked.

『The world, I guess.』Mineta, who was still sparkling, replied.

『Ashido, Kaminari! Gambare, yo!』Midoriya, who got 6th, told them with determination.『We all want to go to the training camp together, right?』

『Yes, as class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved into action!』Iida got 4th.

『It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class.』Todoroki said plainly. He got 7th.

『Be careful with your words!』Kaminari stated gloomily.

『Urusai.』Fang said. He got 5th.『You had better not come in the same place as me this time, Bakugou. Walk behind me.』

『YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE ME ORDERS. FOLLOW ME BASTARD!』Bakugou yelled. He got the same position as Fang, 5th.

『You don't need to be so uptight. I can help you with your studies if you want.』Boboiboy said. He got 1st. He already told Light to stop possessing him, but Light couldn't just stand his owner's stupid mistakes. Although, on his own, Boboiboy would've probably been able to get 3rd position, though.

『Boboiboy! You're my prince in shining armour!』Ashido exclaimed.

『I don't wear armour, though. That statement is for either Iida or my dad.』Boboiboy retorted.

『Arigatou, Boboiboy! You're my saviour!』Kaminari shouted.

『We can all help.』Yaya said. She and Ying both tied for 2nd. Although they glared the hell out of Boboiboy on the midterms.

Yaoyorozu got 3rd position. There is no chance to get first when you have two girls who have been fighting for first since elementary school.

『I'm not one of those two, but can I join, too? I'm having some trouble with quadratic functions.』Jirou asked Boboiboy. She got 8th position.

『Sorry, me too! How are you with classical Japanese?』Sero, coming 21st, asked.

『I'd like to join, too. There's a bunch of stuff I don't get.』Ojirou, who got 9th, said.

『Boboiboy, you'd better help me, too. We're best friends, right?』Gopal demanded. He came through as 11th.

『Ganbatte, mina!』Yaoyorozu exclaimed.

『I'll ask Dad to create a lot of cream puffs. Do you like hot chocolate? I'll ask permission to use the dining hall, too.』Boboiboy asked.

『We never saw a dining hall when we came.』Kaminari said.

『Ah, my dad doesn't like opening up the place 'cause it's a pain, but the one you saw last time was the minor dining room.』Boboiboy explained.

'The difference in which we were born is too large.' Sero thought.

『Look at the difference in virtue.』Kirishima commented.

『I can do it, too. You want me to beat it into you?』Bakugou said with a menacing face.

『Yeah, I'm counting on you.』Kirishima, who got 19th, said.

『Everyone's panicking now, even though it won't do any good to cram this late in the game. There's no use if you cram.』Aoyama, who got 22nd, commented.

『But shouldn't you try cramming a little?』Shoji asked. He got 12th.
.
.
.
.
.

Todoroki, Midoriya, Uraraka (She got 17th), Asui (got 8th), Hagakure (she got 20th), and Iida were at a dinner table, chatting about the practical exam. When it was Midoriya's turn to talk, an elbow "mistakenly" hit his head.

『Oh, gomen. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it.』Monoma said.

『You're from Class B... Um... Monoma! How dare you-!』Midoriya yelled.

『I heard you guys met the Hero Killer. Just like the Sports Festival, you guys in Class A just have to have all the attention, huh?』Monoma cut him off.『But that's attention isn't because people have high hopes for you. It's because you keep attracting trouble, right? Oh, that's scary. Someday, the rest of us might also be caught up in the trouble you bring and become victims as well... Like getting cursed by the god of pestilence! Oh, that's scar-』

Kendo gave him a chop to the head. He fell unconscious.

『Monoma, that's not funny. Don't you know what happened to Iida?』She asked.

『Kendo!』

『Gomen. Class A. This guy's heart's just kinda, you know.』Kendo said.

'His heart...?!' Midoriya mentally shouted.

『Iida, Izuku, help me!』Boboiboy shouted, running towards Midoriya and friends.『My friends are searching for me! They wanna remove my hat!』

Everyone sweatdropped.

『Oh, Boboiboy. Umm...』Everything Kendo wanted to say left her head as her cheeks tinted with red.

『Oh, did I interrupt?』Boboiboy asked.

『Ah... No, no, no. You guys were talking earlier about how you don't know what's gonna be on the practical exams for the finals, right? Looks like it'll be combat against robots like in the entrance exam.』Kendo said.

『Eh? Honto?』Midoriya asked.『How do you know?!』

『An senpai friend of mine told me. It's kind of cheating, though.』Kendo replied.

『No, it is not cheating. That's right. I'm sure gathering information ahead of time is also part of the test. Why didn't I realise...?』Midoriya continued muttering.

『Are you an idiot, Kendo. We had an information advantage! This was our chance to get ahead of the detestable class A!』Kendo chopped his neck.

『They're not detestable.』She said as she started walking away.

'She's like the big sister of Class B, huh?'

『No, I don't think we're fighting robots.』Boboiboy stated.

Kendo looked back and asked,『What do you mean?』The others looked at him, too.

『We've faced those before. They'd probably want to test our level with something higher. Probably low-level pro-heroes? People who won't be too difficult, but won't be easy either.』Boboiboy suggested.

『We don't know that for now, so let's just go with Kendo's idea.』Iida said.

Boboiboy shrugged his shoulders.

『There! There he is!』Ying shouted. Yaya and Gopal chased after him.

Boboiboy was off.
.
.
.
.
.

『All right!』

『It'll be easy if it's robots!』Kaminari said, easing up.

『Yeah, yeah!』Ashido agreed.

『You guys look like you'd have a hard time controlling your quirks against people.』Shoji pointed out.

『Yeah! But I can just let loose with robots so it'll be a cinch!』Kaminari was exhilarated.

『And it will be a cinch for me to melt them!』Ashido responded.

『Now you just need Boboiboy to help you study, and you'll be set for finals.』Sero said.

『We'll definitely be able to go to training camp now!』

『It doesn't matter if they're people or robots they're just the same if you beat 'em up, right?』Bakugou stated.

『What're you idiots talking about it being a cinch for?』Fang added.

『Who're you calling an idiot?!』Kaminari shot back.

『Uruse!』Bakugou yelled. It did shut them up.『If you need to control your Quirk, then control it! Idiot!』He yelled again.

『Oi, Deku!』Bakugou called out his attention.『I don't know if you figured out how to use your Quirk a little more or what, but you seriously keep rubbing me the wrong way.』

『Oh, he must be talking about how Deku was moving like Bakugou the other day.』Uraraka suggested.

『Oh, yeah!』

『I don't need another half a result like at the sports festival. At the upcoming finals, we'll get individual scores, so we'll see who's better whether you like it or not. I'll beat you with an indisputable difference! I'll kill you!』Bakugou yelled. He faced Todoroki and challenged him, too『Todoroki! You too!』

He turned to Boboiboy.『Boboiboy... We're not on bad terms, but I'm beating you, too! Don't expect me to hold back!』

『I'm looking forward to seeing you give your all!』Boboiboy smiled. But he thought, 'Even if he hated Midoriya, he wasn't supposed to act that way.'

Bakugou clicked his tongue and walked out of the class, slamming the door behind him hard.

『It's been a while since I've seen Bakugou that intense.』Kirishima scratched his head.

『Impatience...? Or hatred?』Tokoyami wondered.

『Midoriya, did you do anything that would have made him hate you?』Boboiboy asked.

『Bakugou has gotten worse than I thought.』Mr. Aizawa, who was listening to the whole conversation around the corner, thought.

From then on, everyone started working hard to pass the final exams.
.
.
.
.
.

On the 3rd day of the Written exams...

『Pencils down, everybody. The last person on each row, collect the answer sheets and bring them here!』

『Arigatou, Boboiboy!』

『I didn't leave anything blank, at least!』

『That's not a satisfying feedback. Are you saying my Light element's not a good teacher?』Boboiboy pouted.

『No, no...』They sweatdropped.

『Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes.』Mr. Aizawa said.

『There are a lot of teachers...』Jirou commented.

『I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing.』Mr. Aizawa

『We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?』

『Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!

『Too bad! For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!』The principal emerged from Mr. Aizawa's binding cloth.

『Principal Nezu!』

『Different?』Yaoyorozu asked.

『From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So we'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!』Principal Nezu surprised them by saying that.

『I knew it!』Boboiboy stated.

『Eeyah... Boboiboy told us... I should've prepared for that!!!』Hagakure said.

『You knew?』

『Not exactly, but I thought that it would be something much more difficult than robots.』Boboiboy replied.

'This student is perceptive... I was right to recommend him to UA.' Principal Nezu thought.

『Against... the teachers?』Uraraka asked.

『 In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships, so here they are.』Mr. Aizawa said.

『First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are a team.』Mr. Aizawa stated.『And they're fighting me.』

『And Midoriya and Bakugou are a team, and their opponent...』

Midoriya and Bakugou were shocked by this statement alone. But that wasn't the end of it.

All Might landed from the sky and said,『I... will do it!』

『All Might?!』

<><><><><><>

Yo...

WATASHI GA KITA!!!

Did you miss me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yeah, no chance of that.

Anyway, have you been enjoying yourselves in the last few days?

I hope you're okay...

Well... I hope you guys love this part.

~Sayonara~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 2.1K 34
"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to find out. ______________________________...
33.8K 1K 36
Follow Boboiboy and Fang as they journey through ups and downs in this cringy and weird story I have for you. #Rewritten #Finished #Fangboy
51.2K 2.5K 22
❝Who are you, Boboiboy? A friend? A foe? Our saviour? Our death?❞ ❝No, Fang.❞ ❝Then what are you?❞ ❝I am a monster.❞
26.7K 789 14
Boboiboy and his friends landed on a unknown planet (after movie 2) they soon found out this was not their earth. what will his friends do? what will...