JOURNEY OF LOVE (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again... More

1 Who is she?
2 Indhu Or Khushi?
3 Arjun
5 Khushi's Action
6 Recommendation...
7 Reached
8 Telugu Friend
9 Capability
10 Confidence
11 Task
12 Ploy
13 Regret
14 Accepted Advice
15 Jealous
16 Out of Hand
17 Mess
18 Mastermind
19 About Khushi
20 Action... Reaction...
21 Raizada Mansion
22 The Coat
23 Change of Events
24 Perplexed Arnav
25 Khushi is in Anxiety
26 Terrible Truth
27 Many Events
28 Without Sense
29 Furious Arnav
30 Resignation
31 Who was he?
32 Conclusion
33 Khushi's Declaration
34 Remnants of the Past
35 Similarities
36 Never Ending Love Story
37 Decision
38 Shashi's Stand
39 Brother and Sister
40 Arjun and Arnav
41 Pradeep
42 Threat
43 Fathers
44 friends...
45 Guts
46 Arjun Simha Rayudu
47 Furious Arnav
48 Feelings
49 Decision
50 Doubt
51 Change of plan
52 After the wedding
53 Awaited moment
54 Change of Heart
55 Unexpected End
56 Last Part
Epilogue

4 Arnav Singh Raizada

1.6K 114 8
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 4 Arnav Singh Raizada

"Excuse me, Miss, I'm not Arjun but ARNAV," the man said.

Restlessness spread all over Khushi's face because Arjun didn't recognize her.

"Arjun, I'm Indhu... Indhu Kumari Devi... could not you recognize me? I'm your wife... we got married... Pradeep burnt us alive... it happened in Hyderabad... can't you remember?" she asked worriedly.

Arnav looked at her weirdly, like, 'are you mad?'

"Miss Indhu, you are mistaken... I'm not Arjun but Arnav. ( he removed his identity card from his pocket and showed it to her) See, my name is Arnav... Arnav Singh Raizada. Ok?"

"You are Arnav in this birth. I'm talking about our previous birth... in that, you are Arjun... Arjun Simha Rayudu and I'm Indhu Kumari Devi..."

Arnav widened his eyes and sighed.

"Actually, I'm getting late for my work... excuse me," Arnav said.

"Arjun... please don't go... trust me. I'm your Indhu" She clutched his hand tightly. Arnav looked at her shockingly.

That was when they heard,

"Khushiiiii"

Khushi looked at Akash who advanced them.

"What's happening here?" he was panicked.

"She misunderstood me..." Arnav said.

"Bhai, I found my Arjun... he is the one... I found him bhai"

Akash looked at Arnav horrified.

"Bhai, tell him, I'm his wife"

"Khushi, relax... we will talk later"

"He will go, bhai"

"She said her name is Indhu but you call her Khushi," Arnav asked.

"She is Khushi only"

"Indhu is my previous birth name," Khushi said tensely.

"Khushi, please... listen to me..." Akash pulled her hand from Arnav's clutch and clutched both her hands together and looked at Arnav.

"You please carry on... sorry for the trouble," he said.

Arnav nodded his head and looked at Khushi who was restlessly looking at him with quavering lips. Tears rolled down her cheek.

"Arjun, please don't go... Arjun... don't..." She shouted.

Akash dragged her with him. She struggled to free herself from his clutch, looking at Arnav.

Arnav gulped down seeing her tears-filled face. He felt bad for the girl. He thought she was mentally affected. He sighed and walked, hearing Khushi calling him, Arjuuuunn... it was repeated until he got into his office building.

"Annaiya, nannu odhilei... Arjun Garu velluthunnnaru (Bhai, leave me. Arjun is going)"

Khushi hit Akash who tried to get her into the car. He forcefully pulled her into the back seat and locked the car. She wanted to jump out of the car and go to Arnav but she could not.

"Annaiya... varu naa Anjun Garu... Endhukku nannu Aaina dhigara ninchi thiskostharu?) Bhaaiii, he is my Arjun... why did you bring me from him?" she shouted in Telugu like manioc.

Without saying anything, Akash drove the car. After a while, she became calm. Akash looked at her turning behind. He saw her lying on the seat crying. He gulped down, seeing her state. He felt bad for her. He thought he could get her out of Arjun's memories. But, as he didn't expect, Khushi pointed SOMEONE as Arjun. He didn't know what to do.

She would give him a tough time from here on but to his surprise, she became more calm. She silently went to her room and closed the door.

Akash called Avinash and told him about what happened a few minutes ago. Avinash became nervous. He thought he could bring Khushi out of the previous birth memories by sending her to a job. But, what Akash told him drained him. Who was Arjun? Whom did she meet? Was he really her previous birth husband? He could not hold himself. Leaving everything behind, he came to Gupta house.

"Where is Khushi?" Avinash asked.

"She is in her room"

Avinash knocked on the door. There was no reaction from Khushi.

"Khushi beta..." Avinash called her.

Hearing his voice, Khushi opened the door. She hugged Avinash and cried.

"Khushi beta, relax..."

"I saw my Arjun in the city center, Uncle. Bhai brought me away from him. He didn't believe me." she cried.

"Ok... come" he took her to her room and locked the door.

"Tell me now. Did you see Arjun?"

"Do you believe me?"

"I do... I believe you. How is he?"

"He is the same, he didn't even change a bit. In this birth, his name is Arnav Singh Raizada"

"Did he recognize you?"

"No... he called me MISS" she cried.

Avinash sighed. He expected this. He knew it was not possible for BOTH of them to get the previous birth memories.

"Uncle, could you arrange for me a job in Info Center?" Khushi asked.

"Info Center? Why particularly at Info Center?" the doctor asked even though he guessed it.

"Arjun is working there..."

"How do you know that?"

"I saw his identity card. He showed me his name when I called him Arjun"

Avinash was thoughtful.

"Oh... which branch?"

"Branch? How many branches are there in Delhi?"

"I'm not sure... but I heard there are a few branches in Delhi" the Doctor lied. He could not arrange for a job at Info Center without knowing about Arjun aka Arnav. What if he was a rogue or a womanizer? He didn't want Khushi to spoil her life with someone who didn't deserve her even though they were husband and wife in the previous birth.

"Oh God... how could I find him now?"

Khushi bit her nail. Her face sparkled.

"He went to the next building only uncle. We could find his whereabouts if we inquire in the building"

"His name is Arnav Singh Raizada right?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Give me one week. I will find him and will arrange you a job in his office"

"Thank you so much, uncle"

"My pleasure. But, be careful. No one should know about it" Avinash warned her to get her trust.

"Haan, Bhai brought me from him. He wants me to marry his friend. He won't let me marry Arnav"

The doctor smiled as she addressed him as ARNAV instead of ARJUN. At the same time, he was worried about Khushi. He didn't know anything about Arnav. Who was he? What was his character? How did he behave with girls? He knew nothing but he would find it out. That was why he asked for a week from Khushi. In fact, it was not a big deal for Avinash to find him. He had influence in City Center.

"Will you definitely find my Arjun?"

"I will try my best"

Avinash saw hope in Khushi's face. Though as a psychiatrist he wanted to see how the story was going to be forwarded he didn't want to put Khushi's life at risk. Though the CEO of Info Center was not a well-known person to Avinash they were familiar with each other. Avinash's patient and Info's CEO were close friends. Avinash met him at a party. So, there won't be any problem in getting a job for Khushi. He would do that only if Arnav's character was good.

But, Khushi was not ready to wait after meeting Arjun no matter what. He was HER Arjun no matter if he believed her or not. Didn't she know him? The same face, same eyes, same, eyebrows, same smile... how won't he be her Arjun? He would have taken birth in the name of ARNAV, just like she took birth in the name of KHUSHI. They took birth to live together which they could not do in the previous birth. She had found her Arjun. As of now, it was enough. He would definitely trust her on some days. She believed.

She decided to go to the same place the next day, looking for Arnav. He would be working in the same building in which he entered. She should get a job in his company if possible. She was not ready for Avinash to take it forward. She didn't have patience.

On the other side, Arnav was also thinking about the girl he met that day. Her tear-filled face, trembling lips, and restless eyes had disturbed him like hell. Though he had no faith in REBIRTH he was thinking about the girl all the time... he could not refuse. He didn't know why. In fact, he didn't want to trust such an apologue. Who was she? Why did she react that way seeing him? What did she want? Why did she lie? They didn't seem forgery team. Her brother looked disappointed. It was clear, her brother was not fine with the girl's behavior. Neither did he try to stand for her nor did he clear her stand. Instead, he dragged her with him, not giving heed to her plead. So, they were not a forgery team. Arnav shrugged it with a deep sigh.

.....

GH

Garima was thinking about Khushi and the man she met in the city center. She felt bad not to accompany her to the psychiatric clinic that day. If she had gone with Khushi, she too would have seen the man whom Khushi called Arjun.

Though the story told by Khushi was hard enough to believe she believed it. How could she not believe that everything happened in front of her eyes? But, they didn't expect, Khushi would meet her previous birth husband in Delhi. Garima didn't know what to do. She didn't know whether she should accept the truth or not. She missed Shashi very much. If he had been with her, he would have been her strength. But, this was not a time to expect strength from someone. Being a mother, she had to decide what she had to do...For Khushi's betterment... For their betterment.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 17.9K 72
A love story of two persons who are very different from each other.Inspite of all the diffrences they find there final destination together.Read the...
22.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
341K 13.6K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...
91.6K 6.3K 57
This is my first ever Time Travel try. I'm not touching it deep down but will try to make it interesting. Please spare me if it is not what you expec...